When copying an item, quantity should not be copied

Whan an item is "copied" to make a new item, the Quantity should not be
copied (just like "Balance Due" is not copied when a customer is copied)

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2a8e113f-0114-4de8-9d97-58aa94f26d3b&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
Carol310 (125)
1/30/2008 11:53:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

this was corrrected with a hotfix.  install the most recent hotfix.

"Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whan an item is "copied" to make a new item, the Quantity should not be
> copied (just like "Balance Due" is not copied when a customer is copied)
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2a8e113f-0114-4de8-9d97-58aa94f26d3b&dg=microsoft.public.pos

0
anonymous (74722)

how to -- exchange for auto send a cc copy to
Hi, I wonder who know how to config exchange for auto send a cc copy to administrator or director when mails send out from particular exchange user(s) without using outlook rule. Thanks It would have to be a rule in Outlook. What's your goal - to see all messages sent/received by/from a particular user? What version of Exchange, and is it Enteprise or Standard? triston wrote: > Hi, > > I wonder who know how to config exchange for auto send a cc copy to > administrator or director when mails send out from particular exchange > user(s) without using outlook rule. > ...

How to Find 2 Prices Based on Type of Item
I�m trying to find the lowest price for type �D� and the median pric for type �V� based on the item number by using the two prices. How ca I do this? Here�s what I have. Item No. Type Product No. A Price B Price 10001 V 125001 $18.99 $17.99 10001 D 360001 $10.99 $11.98 10001 V 125004 $17.99 $17.99 Item No. Type Product No. A Price B Price 10002 D 360540 $10.99 $12.49 10002 V 125090 $15.98 $14.97 10...

Quantity of shares
I have a stock that I bought 100 shares of. One year later I checked and now I own 113.284. Even after updating the prices, the stocks quantity Money keeps is the same. How can I update Money to reflect this change? Thanks! Enter a transaction in the investment register for Activity Add Shares. Alternately, on the Account Summary page, got to Account Update at the bottom of the page. "Jeff Rozar" <JeffRozar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84D5D5D6-55C2-4845-B60D-8915FF838C6E@microsoft.com... >I have a stock that I bought 100 shares of. One year late...

Erase/Clean out deleted items
I am looking for a utility/utilities/procedures to permanently and unrecoverably erase old items from my Exchange Server. I realize that once most items have been sent to other destinations (email/news posts/...) that they then exist in places that I cannot erase however, I have a requirement to make sure that remenants of old items are periodically wiped from the servers that I have control of. TIA, Jim Did you try mailbox manager setting in ESM console Nebojsa Seslija "JimH" <JimH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CD543ED-437B-4E5F-BB3A-08938C47D02...

Edit printed document for Item transfer entry
I want the item transfer entry module works the same as sales trx entry. You have to input the passwod after the document has been printed. The next time other users want to open the document number, they have to input the password. Is there a way to do that? I know we can use VB, but I am blind about VB. Please help me. Any help will be appreciated. anyone????????? "ano" wrote: > I want the item transfer entry module works the same as sales trx entry. You > have to input the passwod after the document has been printed. The next time > other users want to open the d...

Events copy and paste
I have a spreadsheet in which I want to automatically enter a date, and copy from cells l1:l6 and paste in the same line as cell a2, a3, etc everytime someone enters information in say cell a2, or a3, and so forth. result should be cell d2 has a date and e2,f2,...have l1:l6 copied into it. Please help. Adding the date to column D is no problem. Transposing I1:I6 to E2 is no problem. BUT...................... You want I1:I6 copied into E2:J2 then E3:J3 etc? You will be overwriting column I cell in each row Is that really what you want? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ...

how do i copy a chart to another workbook
I just upgraded to Office 2007. In 2003 I was able to select move or copy on a chart and select copy and select another workbook, and copy the chart to that workbook. It doesn't work in 2007. What do I do? ...

problems with charts copied into Word 2000
using Excel 2000 SR1 & Word 2000 created a simple chart in excel, copied it, switched to word and did edit / paste special - link when the chart is viewed in word (and after i've resized it) the rhs of the chart is truncated (about 2cm - compared to how it looks in excel) - moving the legend etc didn't seem to make a difference i've not seen this problem before and couldn't find anything in google groups that helped (still can't cope with the new interface!). any ideas? Cheers JulieD ...

Copy Dynamic Range problem
Hi I am copying a dynamic range of cells from 12 different worksheets under workbook A. I need to select an adjacent range that starts with "OP" ( always at column A ) on every sheet ( 12 ) and copy that adjacent range of data without the formula to another workbook B in each of 12 worksheets at the next 5 rows of last used cells of column E E.g. if there is "OP" in the mid of column A, select the current region starts from column B to O in sheet "ADP" ( out of 12 sheets ) under workbook A and copy (without the formula ) paste to sheet"ADP" ...

Automatically copying data from worksheet to worksheet
I have a main worksheet that contains all my data (Columns I thru Z) - want to now automatically copy/sort this information by country (Colum K) to individual worksheets. (eg) if in 'K3' it has a country o Austria then all this lines data (I thru Z) is copied into the Austri worksheet. Can this be done without using a macro, I would prefer t use formulas in each worksheet? Any assistance would be great thanks -- GazM ----------------------------------------------------------------------- GazMo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1461 View...

copying number sequence
Version: 2008 hi <br><br>I'm sure in the old days when I was a frequent Excel user I was able to enter a number sequence in cells of one column and then copy and paste special in some way and the sequence of numbers would be repeated in the column cells that i had specified. ie, I have entered so far manually 45, 46, 47, 48 and i want to be able to copy those 4 cells, then highlight the next 200 cells and the numbers from 50 to 250 will appear underneath my original 4. Please can anyone tell me how to do this? Many thanks in advance. Mckenzie Never knew a way to copy an...

How do I set my sent items folder so that it doesn't delete mails.
Currently my outlook deletes sent items automativcally. I want to set it up so that it never delete any of the sent items. Thanks, -Ajay "Ajay Patel" <Ajay Patel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16684B53-C258-4A87-A5D6-23EB256C1E5F@microsoft.com... > Currently my outlook deletes sent items automativcally. I want to set it > up > so that it never delete any of the sent items. > How do you mean "deletes" them? are you using mcafee? I understand it will clean up old mail for users. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with C...

Exchange 2007 CCR after reseeding storage group copies
We have an Exchange 2007 CCR cluster that sits on two Windows Server 2008 Enterprise nodes. Due to problems with one node, I evicted it from the cluster and rebuilt it, reinstalling Exchange using the custom / install passive node setup. I used 'Update Storage Group Copy' (with the option selected to 'Delete any existing log files in the target path') to reseed the active databses. It seemed to go OK, and the storage groups status in the Database Management window became 'healthy'. However, when I tried to move the clustered mailbox server on to the new node f...

Bottom on a form that copy paste data in a table
Hi There, If these a way to have a Bottom on a form that when click on it, it will copy and paste the information to another table in access in instead of creating an append query? Any help will be appreciated, I may not be fully understanding what you are trying to do... As I understand it, pasting a record to "another table in access" IS appending it. And if you already have the information in one record in one table, why would you want a copy of it in another table? Wouldn't that make it much harder to keep the two copies synchronized? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft...

Recover Deleted Items.... Require permission
We are using Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2003 SP3 (I believe) and one of the employee accidently deleted a folder. When I click on "Deleted Items" and then select Tools\Recover Deleted Items, I don't see the folder listed but when I click on Junk E-mail and then select Tools\Recover Deleted Items and I found the folder listed in there. So I select the folder to recover I got a message that I require to have permission to recover some or all of the items or contact Admin something like that. How can I find or set up a permission to enable to recover the folder? Than...

Copy protection #2
I have a spreadsheet that I wish to protect so that its contents can be viewed but not altered or copied by the recipients. I have set passwords for the worksheet and the workbook and against the modify in tool options. However it is still possible to select the entire contents of a sheet and copy them to another workbook where they are unprotected! Is there any way of stopping this? It's worse than that. XL's internal protection is suitable for preventing inadvertent modification of the workbook. In addition to the copy/paste workaround, the other steps you've taken al...

Inventory Item List Not Populating, Generating SQL Errors
When any user tries to view the Items list under the Inventory category in the sidebar, the following warning appears: [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'ATYALLOC', table 'tempdb.dbo.##2411735'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. After clicking ok, the list never populates. All of our other lists are working correctly, except for this one. What can be done to enable this list's functionality? What version of GP? What Service Pack or build number? Did this feature ever worked before? Did you just noticed thi...

how do I copy the page format form one worksheet to another?
I am trying to format several sheets in a workbook with rows to repret at top, left side and so on. How can I format one sheet and copy over to other sheets If all the sheets are the same, you can probably hold the Ctrl key, click on all the tabs you want to format, and start formatting. That should work for you. HTH, Ryan--- -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "keme" wrote: > I am trying to format several sheets in a workbook with rows to repret at > top, left side and so on. How...

Net Display
Hi All, I have set up my POS with 12" rear displays to display HTML files that I have created from powerpoint pps. I have also attached pictures to some, but not all of my items so that they display relevant promotions or upcoming events when scanned at POS. I have set the net display channel option 'Display each item's picture as it is rung up'. I have two issues with this setup. 1) When I scan item, the picture is displayed. However, the item's picture is displayed on net display until I logon to POS for next transaction. (I MUST have option 'forece Logon for eac...

Mass Unassign Items
Customer would like the ability to mass unassign Item ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e6fb557c-4eb4-454e-9147-65df8ec11180&dg=microsoft.public.greatplain...

Finding old items in Outlook 2003 Calendar
We have recently created a shared Calendar to use as a holiday planner. I have entered the history so that a full year can be recorded. When I do a find on an individuals name I cannot retrieve anything before the current date. Nothing has been archived and I cannot find anything to change in advanced search. "pav" <pav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:511DC033-4DF8-4119-BC1D-87EF134FEE92@microsoft.com... > We have recently created a shared Calendar to use as a holiday planner. I > have entered the history so that a full year can be rec...

How can i copy paste emails & attachments into My Document
"zab" <zab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:037BDB60-35B2-4DF5-84F6-29C72BA326CA@microsoft.com... > First of all, please use this BIG WHITE SPACE to write your DETAILED question. What EXACTLY are you trying to do? -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) You need to save the attachments and emails to your hard disk first. Nikki "zab" <zab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:037BDB60-35B2-4DF5-84F...

Sent Items on Personal Folder
Hi! I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4 using MSOutlook 2000 SP3 for my clients. The default delivery of their messages was on the mailbox, that makes them receive notification when it reaches the limit of 25MB which we set to all maibox. I am thinking of a way to move automatically the sent message to the sent items under personal folder instead on the maibox. I have tried rules wizard but it didn't work. Any help? Me Rules in Outlook 2000 only run on items when they are received in the in-box. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intac...

Feature Request
Customers who do not use some features of 3.0 (e.g. Quotes, Invoices, Contracts) would like to hide these items from the menu in order to clean up the screen and there seems to be no easy way to do this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micro...

Copy from one calendar to another in Outlook 2003?
Is there a way to copy all events from one calendar to another in Outlook 2003? I have four different calendars in Outlook and would like to use a different one for default than what I've used in the past. I tried to export from one, exporting as a csv file, and re importing it into the other. It doesn't work. What's prompting this is I started to use Outlook Connector and it seems that the folder that Outlook Connector wants to share on the web is my MSN calendar. Any ideas? Thanks, Sam The default Calendar is the one that belongs to the store where mail is being delivere...