web integration

We are looking for a web integration for RMS that support multi level of
price for example we have retail customers the has standard price and
wholesale customer that has price level A, we want the wholesale customer
can log in and check the price on a web catalog
Thanks

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

We resell a webstore add-on that alows for customer specific pricing as well
as level specific pricing, also with the ability for wholesale customers to
produce their own trade price lists.

Email me if you need more information

rod@rsgplc.com

"Norman" wrote:

> We are looking for a web integration for RMS that support multi level of
> price for example we have retail customers the has standard price and
> wholesale customer that has price level A, we want the wholesale customer
> can log in and check the price on a web catalog
> Thanks

0
RodBarlow (26)

Creating Appointments from Web Pages
Hello All, I want to create an appointment in Outlook when the user clicks on a link on the web page. Can anybody please tell me about the ways and the tools that are available to this? Thanks in advance, Satyajit Bhagwat Use Outlook to create an appointment, then save it as an .ics iCalendar = file. Put the file on your web site and add a link to it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

Web Query Question
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!! Thank you, Matt Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from So...

office outlook web access 8.1.375.2
The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do I as a user or as an admin, change the default settings for this truncation so more characters are displayed? > The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields > of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the > list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do > I as a user or ...

Using Integration Manager Import GL Journal with Exchange rates
Hi, Has anyone imported a GL Journal using Integration Manager with foreign currency exchange rates? I would appriciate any help on this. I want to be able to import a GL Journal with following coloumns. I get stuck at the currency exchange rate column!! Here is the example of my spreadsheet I am using. A/C CODE, DATE, AMOUNT, REFERENCE, CURRENCY ID, Exchange rate 01-01-10 01/0105 10.00 TEST USD 1.6 Kind Regards J Paul. jogi.paul@vortexsystems.co.uk Try this and let me know if it works: "In Integration Manager | Destinat...

Web Query #5
Hello, I am using Excel 2003. Are there web pages that do not allow you to use the web query function in Excel? I have found when trying to use the Web Query, in some cases, when I click IMPORT, I do not get any results. It either comes up blank or I get a banner/message that is not on the actual page I trying to import! Thanks ...

Viewing Access Reports on Web page prompts download
My Issue is related to knowledge base article 921025. The solution in the article fixes our problem perfectly but the issue is that every time new windows update patches are installed (once a month) this registry key is changed back to its original state. This is causing havoc because every month we have a mob of angry users who cannot view important production information until we can reapply the work around to all the pc's in the plant! Is there a more permanent solution we can put in place? What we did was switch from snp to pdf and uploading those instead. GEFanucJP wrote: &...

Integration with MS CRM
Hi everyone, I have been contacted to do some work to allow a small retail company to be able enter products in for customers as the salesperson is helping the customer along with some install information for this customer. Then if the customer would like a quote, the salesperson can generate a quote by pooling the prices from the accounting system. Then if the customer would like to order, the salesperson can click a button to place that order and commit the parts in inventory to that order, or generate a PO for the appropriate vendor of that part. Currently this business is using Cougar Mo...

Works fine in PUB and WEB Preview
Hello all - I apologize for my neophyteness in advance. Everything works fine in PUB. When I look at the web preview it looks fine. When I publish it to disk IE'ing from the HTML works fine. When I place it on the web the links for subsequent pages in the guidance bar on the left side (the pre-canned feature in PUB) do not link. They go to a blank page. I have placed all files in exactly the same folders on the web as they are on disk after publishing. You can see it at: geocities.com/ucstrandview THanks in advance for the help. MP Publisher - Uploading Articles on publishing ...

Report Web Access
Hi, I need make a report to check the users of my network that access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know how i can do this? Thanks Alvaro You can use a web log analyser on the logs generated by IIS on the OWA server. Regards Paul "Alvaro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08fb01c3db68$3b4bc910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I need make a report to check the users of my network that > access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know > how i can do this? > Thanks > > Alvaro "Alvaro" <ano...

Web Browsing on my Ameritrade
Really like the Money 2007 interface, tightly integrating the browser is a great way to integrate all the other online accounts and services. I've set up all my financial browser links and don't even bother opening the browser when I'm checking potential investments. Direct access to my bank server is so much better than the old download method. Ahead of its time IMHO. Couple of observations/ questions If anyone know someone connected with the software, I'd like to pass along a suggestion to see easier access to web favorites. Right now its a 3 click process to access ...

Writing to one trace file from Web Service
Presumably a trivial question... I want to write trace information from a web service to a log file using the Trace Class. Is this possible without closing and opening the Trace in every single web method? Code: public Webservice() System.IO.FileStream ts = new System.IO.FileStream(traceFile,System.IO.FileMode.Append); Trace.Listeners.Remove (Trace.Listeners[0]); Trace.Listeners.Add(new TextWriterTraceListener(ts)); Trace.WriteLine("Constructor " + System.DateTime.Now.ToString()); Trace.Close(); [WebMethod] public WebMethod () { System.IO.FileStream ts = ...

Problems with Outlook Web Access in Exchange 2003
Has anyone noticed any issues with OWA in 2003? I have had a few users where if they go into their regular Outlook, they see tons of mail from various senders in their inbox. However, when they go into their Outlook Web Access, they do not see all of that mail in their inbox. They may only see mail going to certain groups they are members of. I also have users in which if they open a new email in OWA, as soon as they close it, it disappears from their inbox. And it doesn't show up in their Deleted folder. In both cases, I can export their mailbox as a pst, delete and recreate their a...

List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources http://www.geocities.com/freefreemyspace/ ...

Integration MRMS-Great Plains
How can we integrate MRMS with Great Plains? Is there any software for that? Regards Rainu ...

Opening PPSX files from Web Pages
Anyone else having problems where PPSX files are opening in edit mode with Office 2007? And yes, I've edited IE to make sure it's opening correctly. I've seen others with the same problem, but no fix. Does anyone know of a fix to this? In article <496A37F7-72E6-4774-994F-8816C5E69871@microsoft.com>, Jjsmits9 wrote: > Anyone else having problems where PPSX files are opening in edit mode with > Office 2007? And yes, I've edited IE to make sure it's opening correctly. > > I've seen others with the same problem, but no fix. Does anyone...

run report on web page, import to excel

Publishing to the WEB #2
If I own a domain name, say rentalproperties.net, can I publish my website to the WWW by simply following the process prescribed by the help program? Where does the website file need to be stored in order for users to access the site? You need to ask your web host. There are literally a dozen different directories you need to publish to: /homepage, /http_docs, /public_html, /public_doc, etc. If you are using forms (and maybe other features) you will need to make sure your server supports Front Page Server Extensions. Your Web Host normally will send you an e-mail with the specifics in...

Excel & The Web
Excell 2003: If I download an .xls or .csv from the web, and choose open, rather than save. It opens in the browser and I lose all menu options. Anyone know how to turn this great 'feature' off? Thanks There's a setting in Windows that you can change. (I use win98, so it might slightly be different for you.) In win98, I can do this: Start Windows Explorer View|Folder Options File Types Tab scroll down to MS Excel Worksheet Select it click the edit button There's an option to "browse in same window". Uncheck it. That's where you can toggle the "confir...

Load XML from the web
Hi all! I have a quick question. How can I do to load an xml document from the web. Should I use the XMLDocument or some http class. TIA, Sebasti�n The Load method of System.Xml.XmlDocument takes an URL. You can also use XmlTextReader. -- Regards, Dennis JD Myr�n Oslo Kodebureau "Sebasti�n" <NOSPAM_sgomez@poderjudicial.gub.uy> wrote in message news:%23fnQ7xtqEHA.3252@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi all! > I have a quick question. How can I do to load an xml document from the > web. > Should I use the XMLDocument or some http class. > > TIA, > Sebasti�n...

Outlook Web Access Storage
I would like to change hosting providers for my POP 3 account which I use Outlook Web Access. What can I do to ensure all the current messages that are in Mail Box #1 transfer to the new provider Mail Box #2. The new isp says they do not have any tools, but my current ISP brought my old OWA files and mail box over complete from the very first ISP and POP 3 provider we had. Any insight/info would be helpful. Thx. Jay S Jay S. <JayS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to change hosting providers for my POP 3 account which I > use Outlook Web Access. This sentence doe...

web slices
This seems like a good idea, but I have yet to find a web site, product or anything else that provides access to a web slice. Much to do about nothing. Great ad gimmick for IE8, but I have found it elusive. Hi Herb, "Herb Mann" <HerbMann@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:D2F639B0-08A5-4101-9383-A70F6971FBE4@microsoft.com... > This seems like a good idea, but I have yet to find a web site, product or > anything else that provides access to a web slice. Much to do about > nothing. > Great ad gimmick for IE8, but I have found it elusive...

Importing from web page
Can anyone help? How do you import a table from an HTML file (Web Page) onto an excel worksheet? Thanks in advance. >-----Original Message----- >Can anyone help? > >How do you import a table from an HTML file (Web Page) >onto an excel worksheet? > >Thanks in advance. >. >Amy 1. Display the worksheet upon which you wish to import the table, Then 2.Choose Data...Get External Data....New Web Query from the menu bar, then 3.Enter the filename of the HTML file; or click Browse Web to display the desired web page from the web with Internet Explorer and click t...

Can Mot Open a web link in OL2003
Just updated to Office 2003 from 2000 and can not open web links in any message. When clicking on the web link a message "this operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer. Contact your system administrator." ...

Interactive web-sheets question..
Hello, I would like to, when I published an interactive excel sheet on the net, be able to save it to the server. I hope someone would be so kind to explain this to me, granted it is possible at all, Thanks in advance, Johan Rensink I mean save the edited sheet on the server "Johan Rensink" <Johan_Rensink@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c68u7m$1m6$1@news.wplus.net... > Hello, > > I would like to, when I published an interactive excel sheet on the net, be > able to save it to the server. I hope someone would be so kind to explain > this to me, granted it ...