Warning error 941

I upgraded the software last night it was ok But I came in Morning and Iam
keeping getting massage erro 941 Security devive missing. I unplug the USB
dongle and plug t back. I seen on corner New hardware found But WHEN  I try
install I am keep getting massege Hardware can not install error during the
instaltaion. But in the second time Whem I open software I did'nt see massege
error 941. When I look at device mager under hardware I seen USB RANBO
SUPERPRO has yellow mark.
I need help step by step
0
Gill1 (96)
6/20/2006 3:09:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I have solved the problem I had to upgrade the dongle

"Gill" wrote:

> I upgraded the software last night it was ok But I came in Morning and Iam
> keeping getting massage erro 941 Security devive missing. I unplug the USB
> dongle and plug t back. I seen on corner New hardware found But WHEN  I try
> install I am keep getting massege Hardware can not install error during the
> instaltaion. But in the second time Whem I open software I did'nt see massege
> error 941. When I look at device mager under hardware I seen USB RANBO
> SUPERPRO has yellow mark.
> I need help step by step
0
Gill1 (96)
6/20/2006 5:42:02 PM
Hello, Gill,

I face the same problem as you have, kindly tell me how you upgrade the
dongle.

Thank you.

"Gill" wrote:

> I have solved the problem I had to upgrade the dongle
>
> "Gill" wrote:
>
> > I upgraded the software last night it was ok But I came in Morning and Iam
> > keeping getting massage erro 941 Security devive missing. I unplug the USB
> > dongle and plug t back. I seen on corner New hardware found But WHEN  I try
> > install I am keep getting massege Hardware can not install error during the
> > instaltaion. But in the second time Whem I open software I did'nt see massege
> > error 941. When I look at device mager under hardware I seen USB RANBO
> > SUPERPRO has yellow mark.
> > I need help step by step
0
Sinhc (7)

Enabling 64-bit warnings
I'd like to enable 64 bit warnings (using the /Wp64 compiler switch) on our C/C++ compiles to start preparing for a 64-bit release of our product. However, when I enable the 64 bit warnings switch I get a number of errors coming out of the standard ATL/MFC include files. I want to enable the switch in our nightly builds, but I can't do this if we're going to have to wade through the results each night to figure out which warnings are coming from our code and which are coming from the Microsoft code. Am I doing something wrong to cause these warnings? I get the warnings when com...

ERROR: request not found in the TrackedRequests
This message appears in the SharePoint logs whenever we attach a workflow to the on new item created event. This happens on any workflow - even the out of the box approval workflow. My MOSS evironment is running SP2 with the October Cumaltive update. Why does this happen? I'm considering opening a support case with MSDN if I can't get a good answer. This has been asked before. See this thread for more details - http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/sharepointworkflow/thread/ff05b332-f290-445c-aaaf-792518b10c61 ...

warning LNK4217
Hi, When I compile my MFC based app using the the shared library, I don't see any link errors. But when I compile the same app with static library I get following error. warning LNK4217: locally defined symbol _time imported in function_x. >From what I understand this is because of the order or linking the MFC library and run-time library. But I couldn't find a way to solve it. Any hint? Thanks, -PJ http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa3se25k(vs.71).aspx "pj" <praneshrj@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1173984534.025001.207160@o5g2000hsb.googlegr...

New IRS 941 Form
Has anyone heard whether GP is going to do an update for the new IRS 941 Form? If it is a government regulation, they will. "Penny Nichols" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48ec01c52109$cd55c620$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Has anyone heard whether GP is going to do an update for > the new IRS 941 Form? ------=_NextPart_0001_3E8188B3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The required changes for the 941 report are scheduled to be released at the end of March or beginning of April. ------=_NextPart_0001_3E8188B3 Content-Type...

Error message when shutting down 2003
When i shut down Money 2003, i get the following error message: "This operation can't be performed". However, this happens if i try to backup or NOT upon exit. It also happens as soon as i print a Money report---the report will print, but Money automatically shuts down. Now, I'm also finding that i can't sync w/my iPaq 5555. I'm getting an error message on my iPaq that says it can't find my "MyMoney.mny" file; BUT the file IS where it reports it IS!! I've already uninstalled & REinstalled, and it automatically p/u my backup file. ...

Start up error
I just did a complete reinstall of my OS and all software. I reinstalled MSoffice and now whenever I start Excel I get the following error Microsoft Visual basic: Compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew I get the option for help or Cancel. Well Help doesn't tell me anything except that I have an error. When I close Excel I get a simalar error Compile Error in hidden module: DistMon What causes it and how do I get rid of it? Thanks G See KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 The PDFMaker.xla and maybe PDFMaker.dot are stored in your Of...

link error IMPLEMENT_DYNCREATE
I have a CBaseDoc in extension dll ProjectA and a CNewDoc in extension dll ProjectB. Both CBaseDoc and CNewDoc are derived from CDocument as MFC classes. Then I changed the base class of CNewDoc to CBaseDoc. When I build ProjectB, I got the error. We think it may related to IMPLEMENT_DYNCREATE -Configuration: ProjectB - Win32 Debug-------------------- Compiling... NewDoc.cpp Linking... Creating library Debug/ProjectB.lib and object Debug/ProjectB.exp NewDoc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct CRuntimeClass const CBaseDoc::classCBaseDoc" (...

compile warnings on CArray with 64-bit warnings enabled
All declarations of a CArray seem to give a compile warning similar to the following: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\atlmfc\include\afxtempl.h(1773) : warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'DWORD_PTR' to 'DWORD', possible loss of data C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\atlmfc\include\atlsimpstr.h(387) : while compiling class-template member function 'void CMap<KEY,ARG_KEY,VALUE,ARG_VALUE>::Serialize(CArchive &)' with [ KEY=CString, ARG_KEY=LPCTSTR, ...

Error-2147217900
Hi All I face this error massage(Could not allocate space for object 'HQEventLog' in database 'althomad_HQ' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full.) if i delete data from last table(HQ EventLog) it's up to two days after that come full again. Is there anybody have solution for this? Thanks ...

Warning Message
The following Excel 2002 warning/error message constantly pops up on my spreadsheet. "Some trendlines cannot be calculated from data containing negative or zero values" No help or correction options are offered on the message. I have several charts but none have zero or negative values and all Excel updates have been downloaded. Can anyone help me eliminate this pop-up message?...Thanks Mitchell - If you want to make a Log, Power, or Exponential trendline, any zeros or text in your data may give you this error message, depending whether the invalid cell is in the X or Y...

Re: Error 0x800CCC97
I just heard back from the folks with whom I filed this bug. They say the bug is fixed in cppop 5.4 - request that your ISP upgrade to that. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Jeff Stephenson [MSFT]" <stephenson@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:... > This is a problem on your mail server - it is reporting that there are more > messages on the server than there actually are. Contact your ISP. > > -- > Jeff Stephenson > Outlook Development > This postin...

TEXT(LPTSTR) strange error
Hi, I have the following function in a .h file : LPTSTR ARGetString(HINSTANCE hInstance, UINT uID) { int iResult = 0; TCHAR sz[2048]; iResult = LoadString(hInstance, uID, sz, (int) (sizeof(sz)/sizeof(TCHAR))); return ((LPTSTR)sz); } in my mainform, i call it to change the text caption like that : ::SetDlgItemText(m_hWhnd, IDC_FILE, TEXT(::ARGetString(hLibrary,1000))); but VC++ displays me the following error : error C2653: 'L' : is not a class or namespace name f:\my documents\loaddll\loaddlldlg.cpp 165 what is the problem ? i'm just trying to make my application using d...

Error on OWA Application pool
Hi all, I have a strange error in owa, i try installing ,net 2.0 in the server but I follow with the same problem, Network of OWA is in AD .. Windows 2003 SP1 , Exchange 2003 sp2 Application error, ID 1004 Reporting Queued error: faulting application w3wp.exe, version 6.0.3790.1830, faulting module secur32.dll, version 5.2.3790.1830, fault address 0x00006598 and two second later.. Application error, ID 1004 Reporting Queued error: faulting application w3wp.exe, version 6.0.3790.1830, faulting module unkown, version 0.0.0.0. fault address 0x01e8016 any ideas? Thank GustavoG ...

error message 80080005
all the answers on the board are from last year windows vista home premium 32 bit Hello Larry, Fresh from 2010 http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&p=1&tid=887cb668-67b2-4b8f-bbe3-09c97244db84&mid=887cb668-67b2-4b8f-bbe3-09c97244db84 "larry" wrote: > all the answers on the board are from last year > > windows vista home premium > > 32 bit Hello Larry, Fresh from 2010 http://www.microsoft.com/communities/ne...

web port error
We have GP, BP, SSRS, Forecaster, and Webport all installed on one server. GP, BP, and Forecaster all work. SSRS and WEbport get the same error when trying to access them through IE. Server Error in '/xxxx' Application Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.BusinessFramework' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot ...

Add to junk senders list error
When I select 'add to junk senders list' in Outlook 2002. I get an Microsoft Window with the ! and the message "You are currently working offline. To use this command you must restart Outlook and choose to connect to the Exchange server." Even though I'am online and don't connect to an Exchange server. I'am connected to the internet via a shared cable modem on a router. I have a second PC on my LAN and it doesn't have this problem. My OS is XP Pro on both PCs. ...

Eliminated errors sending from wrong POP3 email account
I have Outlook 2002 and have a few different POP3 email accounts set up. These accounts are very different in nature and I want to make sure I don't accidentally send an email from the "wrong" account. I've already accidentally sent emails from the default account that should not have been sent from that account. Is there any way to help make sure I don't make future mistakes sending from the wrong account? Possibly setting up a confirmation asking me to verify which account to send the email from before sending. Or any other suggestions to help not make future m...

memory warning
Hello, Even though we have specified 3G switch in boot.ini, after I rebboot exchange 2003 enterprise server, I see the warning related to memory not being configured for best performance, in the application log, reported by exchange. here is content of boot.ini ************* [boot loader] timeout=30 default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS [operating systems] multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Windows Server 2003, Enterprise" /noexecute=optout /fastdetect /3GB /USERVA=3030 ****************** anyone have idea, why I get warning? Thanks MC There are other set...

send/receive error #11
I ran into a problem with my Outlook 2002 when recently I was trying to autoarchive some old emails. When the archive was done, I lost the ability to send/receive email. I have checked & double checked my email server settings (both inbound and outbound) but to no avail. When I click the Send/Receive button, nothing happens- I don't even get an error saying that the attempt failed. Please let me know if you have any ideas as to what the problem might be. thanks -a. Hi, please try to set a new profile. >-----Original Message----- >I ran into a problem with my...

Dowload 2007 error
I�ve tried twice and payed $3,00 , but the url that I received by email return the erro bellow : Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 - Error We're sorry, but you are not authorized to complete this download. You will need to purchase a Download Service to receive this product. If you feel you have received this page in error, please contact Customer Support. If you wish to download additional Microsoft Office Beta Products, click here. Jos� Carlos Did you contact customer support as indicated? Look at the bottom of the = download page.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configu...

Unknown error code
Hi, I'm trying to set up email in outlook 2007. After I put in all the information and click on "test account settings", I'm getting an error message. I mean, in the task tab, the "log onto incoming mail server (POP3), the status is completed" but on "send test email message, the status is Failed. and the error message is giving is "an unknown error code: 0x80040607 Does anybody knows out to fix this? Have you been able to send mail out before using that account, possibly with another mail client? "DM" <DM@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Error Msg
Hi When I drop the table through query or enterprise manager in sql server 2000 it gives the following error “Server: Msg 7105, Level 22, State 3, Line 1 Page (1:1424), slot 0 for text, ntext, or image node does not exist. Connection Broken” There is no column with the data type text, ntext or image is in table and no foreign key only a composite primary key is on the table. But data in the table can be modified, deleted or modified. Dbcc checkdb also raises error “Server: Msg 8929, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Object ID 2: Errors found in text ID 2655486279680 owned by dat...

compile error 424
Public Function FindOption(presPay As Long, IncPay As Long) As Date Dim Jul1New, Jul1NewNext, IncDatNew As Long Dim FitmentTot, FitmentTotInc As Single set FitmentTot = presPay + (presPay * 0.4026) + (presPay * 0.29) set FitmentTotInc = IncPay + (IncPay * 0.4026) + (IncPay * 0.29) Jul1New = DMin("Pay", tlkpPresentPay, "Pay >" & FitmentTot) Jul1NewNext = DMin("Pay", tlkpPresentPay, "Pay >" & Jul1New) IncDatNew = DMin("Pay", tlkpPresentPay, "Pay >" & FitmentTotInc) If ...

Invalid User Rights error
hello all, I've installed crm and had it working fine in the initial stages for our company. We are in the process of scrubbing and entering customer data into the system. However, all of a sudden no user can login but the system administrator under whose account CRM was installed. When another configured user tries to login(pointing their browser to the crm servername), a dialog box appears with a picture of a pad lock on it and this is what it says: Invalid User Rights "The logged-on user or the selected user is either disabled in the system or does not have any roles ass...

XP2/Outlook Web Access Error
We just installed XP2 on one PC. We still have XP1 on another PC. When we access Outlook Web Access on the PC with SP2, we cannot 'reply' our 'reply all' to emails, without receiving an 'ERROR on PAGE' at the bottom of the message body. Everything else is blocked in the message body (the message body is empty). We have tried to add the URL of the Remote Access server to the pop-up blocker 'Address of Web Site to Allow' but to no avail. We have tried to accept all ActiveX options in IE, have lowered the security settings to the Lowest Choice, but noth...