Want to Add more Sub description Field

How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5

regards
Saleem Suri
0
SaleemSuri (15)
4/2/2007 12:58:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Salaam Saleem,
You have only limit up to 3 fields in RMS 1,2,3 sub-description also you can
use the extended description and there is main description for the item. so
Altogether you have upto 5 description limit and I think that is enough. Let
me know if this won't fulfill your requirements else use the Item Notes for
more description.

Rate if like
Regards
Akber

"Saleem Suri" wrote:

> How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5
>
> regards
> Saleem Suri
0
AkberAlwani (916)
4/2/2007 4:24:00 AM
Salam  Akbar
Is there any other solution to put more fields .

please advise
regards

Saleem suri

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Salaam Saleem,
> You have only limit up to 3 fields in RMS 1,2,3 sub-description also you can
> use the extended description and there is main description for the item. so
> Altogether you have upto 5 description limit and I think that is enough. Let
> me know if this won't fulfill your requirements else use the Item Notes for
> more description.
>
> Rate if like
> Regards
> Akber
>
> "Saleem Suri" wrote:
>
> > How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5
> >
> > regards
> > Saleem Suri
0
SaleemSuri (15)
4/25/2007 10:56:03 AM
Only through an Add-in.  For example, NitroSell's eCommerce solution
includes a tool that allows you to add more custom fields into the RMS
Database as well as an easier interface for managing multiple items.
These additional fields are only used on the web site however - they
would not be usable within POS, but could be added to reports in Manager.

How do you want to use these additional fields once they have been created?

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

Saleem Suri wrote:
> Salam  Akbar
> Is there any other solution to put more fields .
>
> please advise
> regards
>
> Saleem suri
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> Salaam Saleem,
>> You have only limit up to 3 fields in RMS 1,2,3 sub-description also you can
>> use the extended description and there is main description for the item. so
>> Altogether you have upto 5 description limit and I think that is enough. Let
>> me know if this won't fulfill your requirements else use the Item Notes for
>> more description.
>>
>> Rate if like
>> Regards
>> Akber
>>
>> "Saleem Suri" wrote:
>>
>>> How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Saleem Suri
0
glenn9672 (1267)

MFC app
Hello, I have a MFC app source and am adding some TCP/IP functionality. The current design is not multithreaded and sending/receiving sockets interferes with timeouts (waiting for client to connect, receiving messages, etc.). I'd like to spawn a thread to handle the TCP/IP then signal an event and the app will take care of the rest. I'm new to MFC; have never used it before looking at this app's source. Can I create a worker thread to handle my socket communications? Thanks, Chris CBudz wrote: > Hello, I have a MFC app source and am adding some TCP/IP fu...

Change Query Field Name
Hello, I have a query with the field name "LastName". When I pull a report and export it to excel at the top of the column it come out as "LastName". How can I change it in the query so when I export to excel the column heading says "Customer/Entity Name? Thanks!! Use an alias: SELECT LastName AS [Customer/Entity Name] FROM TableName; -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Stockwell43" <Stockwell43@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8C930C5-902F-415B-B3C9-F82BE6DF4FD9@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I have a query...

Import Outlook tasks into Excel. How do I identify user defined fields ?
I created some user defined filelds when setting up tasks in Outlook. Access to the standard members of the TaskItem Class type is easy enough but I would like to know which member to use to identify my created fields. Following is an extract of my code - I would like to identify and place a new field I called "Projects" into the next column. Many thanks in advance. For Each olTsk In Fldr.Items ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 1).Value = olTsk.Role ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 2).Value = olTsk.Subject ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 3).Value = olTsk.StartDate ...

E-mail Account field has the wrong account in Outlook 2003/2007
This started as a problem with replying to messages: I have three pop3 email accounts setup in Outlook. Account #1 is set to be the default. For one of the accounts, #2, when I reply to a message received through that account the From account is listed as #1 instead of #2. This works properly for accounts #1 and #3. In looking for a solution to this I found a post that says to display the "E-mail Account" field to see which account Outlook has marked the original message as being received through because that is what it uses as the default from account when replying. Well, it turns ...

Lookup Field Issues
I have a lookup field in a table that is "text" data type and restricted to values in the list. It works properly when entering data, meaning it won't let the enterer remove the focus from the field if the text they've entered isn't in the list. But for some reason it will allow text values to be pasted into the field even if they aren't in the list. I want to use the field to check for consistency in preexisting data using copy and paste. In my experience this should create a "Paste Errors" table with all the records having a value for this fie...

print an email including attachement field
Hi, Does anyone know how to print an email including the attachement field, simply listing the files as it appears when looking at the email on screen. cheers in advacne, Jason You can do this by changing the message format to Plain Text. In case you're running Outlook 2003; it will be fixed in SP1. For other versions you can use an add-in; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Offic...

Insert fields dynamically into database from a staging table
Hi all, In our lab when ever a test is performed results are stored in test_results table ( 10 records at maximum) and with click of a button these results should be loaded to database, but I have any issue here, each time the test_result table will have different field names ( one time it will have test1 , test2 , test3 with labid, next time it might have test1, test4, test5 and labid) so how can I load these fields from test_results table into database auomatically. Datebase has all these fields so how can I map the test_results tables fields to database fields to run my dynamic inse...

Trigger to add sum of other columns in one column
Hi, SQL Server 2008 Table has 4 columns A, B, C & D Want to write a trigger to auto update the column 'D' whenever there is change in any of other 3 columns (A,B or C) The value for D = A + B +C (the value of D should always represent sum of other three columns) Thanks M.K SUM() three columns based on what keys or just SUM over entire table? http://dimantdatabasesolutions.blogspot.com/2008/01/columnsupdated-within-trigger.html "M.K" <mianksaeed@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uJI85Xr4KHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, >...

Jscript to hide fields
Hi We have created two custom entities named suppliers and business partners. We would prefer not to create account records and use the relationship type field so we created these custom entities. We now have on the Contact form three seperate fields that a contact could be related to. These fields are parent customer, parent supplier and parent business partner. A Contact should only be associated with one parent record. We would like to write Jscript which hides the remaining fields if one of the fields is populated. If a user associates a Contact with a parent customer then the pa...

Field Level Security with SOP
I'm trying to restrict some key fields on the SOP transaction entry window for our shipping department. Specifically I want to be sure they cannot change the order quantity, unit price or extended price. I'm able to lock the quantity field on the SOP_Entry Line_Scroll window and that works perfectly. When I do the same for the Unit Price and Extended Price fields on the same window nothing happens. Same if I try to disable or password those fields. Any ideas why this would be? I'm open to other suggestions to solve the basic problem, but it seems that field level sec...

Only show one name of DL in To Field
I would like to use a distribution list and when the recipients receive the message have them only see their name in the To field and no one elses. Is this possible. Thanks Have you tried just putting the distribution list in the Bcc (blind carbon copy) field. If it isn't showing click View > Bcc field "Ann" <trotto@beckercollege.edu> wrote in message news:123e01c3c3f4$ba55fd60$3101280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to use a distribution list and when the > recipients receive the message have them only see their > name in the To field and no one elses. Is this...

limit to Master~Child link fields
I have a form - subform that has a total of 8 link fields and am recieving the error message that states expression is too complex. Is there a limit to the number of fields that you can link between Master and Child form/subform or report/subreport? Don't know the answer, but assuming both forms are based on queries, just add a field to both queries that concatenates the 8+ fields, then use that single field as your link. HTH, "tecas" <ted.castillo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1192646216.234051.6950@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com... >I have a form - subform that...

Creating a select query from multiple fields on the same table
Hi all, I've created a table for stores, the primary key is Store Name. I've created another table for input of deliveries to stores on an employee's shift. This is set up as Load 1,2 and 3 with Drop 1,2,3 and 4 in each load. Each drop is validated from the store name field in the store table. Each drop has an arrival and departure time. The relationship set up between the store and deliveries table is a one to many from store name in the stores table to the Load 1, drop 1 field in the deliveries table. The query i want to create is by store, summarising dura...

sendobject, emal bcc recipients from field
Hello all, I am not a programmer, although I have been picking things up along the way, so if any of my explanations sound rudimentary I apologize in advance. I have designed a database to keep track of my students, each student record includes things like a Student ID (primary key), firstname, lastname, email address, and various other contact information. I want to be able to have a control on my form which allows me to email my students with the click of a button. I am using the SendObject function to open a new email, I then select acSendNoObject. What I want to be able to do ...

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

manually update field
currently we have a contract amount field for a table - many Many queries,forms, reports are presently using this table- we are manually recalculating this contract amount - I have created a query to update-recalculate the contract amount (based new workorders)- BUT!!!! - now I don't know how to handle past data - using this contract amount from the table - always query Past - present date - what am i missing- on how to handle??? Also don't know of a good way to find out all of the queries - reports, forms using this contract amount field - tried object dependencies sa...

Can not delete sub folder.
I'm not able to delete any folders from my Outlook. I receive an error telling me that I don't have permissions to delete the folders. If right click and check the properties, I don't see a permissions tab. Even if I right click the Personal Folder there I don't see anything that would allow me to check permissions. I am the administrator on my machine. What is the size of the pst-file? Have you scanned it for errors already with scanpst.exe? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/19 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Out...

"The Add-In "Fax Extension" cannot be loaded"
I have Office 2007 and Windows Vista Premium. When replying to an email in Outlook, I get an error message saying "The Add-In "Fax Extension" (C:\Windows\System32\fxsext32dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-In manufacturer for an update. If no uopdate is available, please uninstall the Add-In." I do not need a FAX program. Can you tell me how to uninstall the Add-In? Thanks, -- wtaylorj Did you install it in the first place? Does it appear in the Trust Center? Was this a clean install of Vista? Sounds to me like you tried...

Do not want address suggestions
Hi, When typing a letter in the To-field Outlook lists used addresses, also addresses not in the Contacts. I do not want these suggestions. How can I stop them? Regards > When typing a letter in the To-field Outlook lists used addresses, > also addresses not in the Contacts. I do not want these suggestions. How > can I stop them? Tools - Options - E-mail Options - Advanced E-mail Options -Suggest names while completing the To, Cc, and Bcc fields -- f.h. Microsoft Outlook MVP Thank you F.H.! "F.H. Muffman" <f.h.muffman@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet ne...

42 sheets of data and i only want 1 graph !
Hi all, I have 42 sheets numbered 1 through to 42. (They were/are imported) I have created 1 graph on a seperate sheet. At the moment this graph plots the data from sheet 1 The layout of data on all sheets are the same ...only the values change. cell ranges are the same Is there a way to automatically tell the graph to plot from data on another sheet ? Maybe just a small input from the user ? Like to type 16 in a cell and then the graph will use the data from the cell to plot the data from "sheet" 16 ? Thanks for any help Best regards, Wayn...

Known bug?? Field labels wrong? (repost)
Is this a know problem and how can i fix it. We run both DK and Eng versions of both Office 2000 and 2003 (on an Exchange 2003). Both Danish versions seem to suffer the same problem. The field labels in the detailed address description seems to be wrong (opening a contact and pressing the address button displays) In ENG, the address details fields labels are as follows Street City Province ZIP Contry But in DK its (translated):: Street ZIP City Province Contry As you might have guess, it is only the labels that have changed, the data is still the same, resulting in ZIP(DK) showing the ci...

Skype/Excel add in
We sent our spreadsheets on a daily basis to our shops. We and our shop communicate via Skype and I want an 'add in' in our spreadsheets (For a example look at http://tinyurl.com/7ff3a I want the Callto:// commando integrated in my excel sheet. Why I thin it's possible? The Mailto commando works in Excel, it will automaticall open your mailclient. The Callto script/commando should automaticall open you Skype application and phone one of your contacts. How can I create this (Macro?) in my excel sheet. Your help is muc appreciated. Kindest regards, Jan Folme -- janfolme --------...

Trying to add validation... Please help
I am trying to make a table in which there are two fields, e.g. field A and field B. I want there to be validation so that ---> if field A is empty then the user cannot enter anything into field B. In reality one of the fields is a lookuplist which displays options. The other field is where the user can specify an option if it is not present on the list. I don't want any records to have both fields filled...either one or the other..not both... I hope you understand since i have not described it that well... Please help. thankyou On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 21:06:10 -0000, padiq75@google...

How to Add Class1 assignment to a Group of previous expenditures?
Using Money 2005 Small Business As of today, I have not used Class1 or Class2. That said, all of my previous three years expenditures and income are assigned a Category and possibly a Sub-category. I would like to add a Class1 label "Special Item" to expenditures in Repairs: Home. I know that I can I can do it by going to each individual expenditure in Repairs: Home and then selecting "Special Item" in the Class1 dropdown box. How do I do that with a 25+ items? In one quick process? TIA Dennis Sadly, no. Classification is not supported in Find and Replace. &quo...

Visual basic and emprt fields
I recently converted from Access 97 to 2003. (we're a little behind the times at my company). Anyway, we have some visual basic code which interfaces with the Access database in order to populate BOM's in AutoCAD, etc. My problem is that the code does not like fields with 'null' values. It didn't seam to mind then in 97? I've since entered a meaningless character in those fields to get the code to function so the company can still run, but is there a 'real' fix? I'm only self taught at VB, but I think it has something to do with an empty records...