Want to Add more Sub description Field

How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5

regards
Saleem Suri
0
SaleemSuri (15)
4/2/2007 12:58:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Salaam Saleem,
You have only limit up to 3 fields in RMS 1,2,3 sub-description also you can
use the extended description and there is main description for the item. so
Altogether you have upto 5 description limit and I think that is enough. Let
me know if this won't fulfill your requirements else use the Item Notes for
more description.

Rate if like
Regards
Akber

"Saleem Suri" wrote:

> How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5
>
> regards
> Saleem Suri
0
AkberAlwani (916)
4/2/2007 4:24:00 AM
Salam  Akbar
Is there any other solution to put more fields .

please advise
regards

Saleem suri

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Salaam Saleem,
> You have only limit up to 3 fields in RMS 1,2,3 sub-description also you can
> use the extended description and there is main description for the item. so
> Altogether you have upto 5 description limit and I think that is enough. Let
> me know if this won't fulfill your requirements else use the Item Notes for
> more description.
>
> Rate if like
> Regards
> Akber
>
> "Saleem Suri" wrote:
>
> > How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5
> >
> > regards
> > Saleem Suri
0
SaleemSuri (15)
4/25/2007 10:56:03 AM
Only through an Add-in.  For example, NitroSell's eCommerce solution
includes a tool that allows you to add more custom fields into the RMS
Database as well as an easier interface for managing multiple items.
These additional fields are only used on the web site however - they
would not be usable within POS, but could be added to reports in Manager.

How do you want to use these additional fields once they have been created?

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

Saleem Suri wrote:
> Salam  Akbar
> Is there any other solution to put more fields .
>
> please advise
> regards
>
> Saleem suri
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> Salaam Saleem,
>> You have only limit up to 3 fields in RMS 1,2,3 sub-description also you can
>> use the extended description and there is main description for the item. so
>> Altogether you have upto 5 description limit and I think that is enough. Let
>> me know if this won't fulfill your requirements else use the Item Notes for
>> more description.
>>
>> Rate if like
>> Regards
>> Akber
>>
>> "Saleem Suri" wrote:
>>
>>> How I can add more sub description field like 1,2,3,4,5
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Saleem Suri
0
glenn9672 (1267)

How i can add description tail to cursor when it goes on to a spe.
How i can add a description tail to a cell when i move cursor to that specific cell. For example if i move cursor to cell A2, it should give a description tail "add value from code 1202" thanks Bukhtiar I think you want something similar to the ScreenTip you get when you highlight a button on the toolbar. Excel only offers ScreenTips for hyperlinks only. You will have to make the cell into a hyperlink and then click on ScreenTip in the top-right corner. This works with formulas. It might be better to use a comment. Right click a cell and click "insert comment"....

want questions

Add Replication to All Public Folders at Once
I have ~400 public folders, and we are mirgrating Exchange to a dedicated server. I need to add replication for all those folders to my new server, but I don't want to go through each individual folder and add the replication for the new server. Is there a way I can add the replication for all folders at once? Or is there a way I can script it? If your folders are nested, you only need to configure the top-level folders. Then for each top-level folder, use All Tasks>Propagate Settings to push the settings to the subfolders. You can select which settings to push. -- Teresa Appelgat...

I want more!

PurchasePrice field in table IV00102
Does anyone know why this field exists? In our configuration, there are no values in it (all 0's). I want to store a value (for informational purposes only) - specifically, the item's standard cost per site. I would greatly appreciate some opinions on this. Thank you. Maria. This is from the SDK on the CD: Purchase price to use in determining which vendor to use when generating purchase orders to replenish this item/site (only when POP Pricing Selection is “Use Specified Price”). "Maria" wrote: > > Does anyone know why this field exists? > In our configur...

"TO" field, auto fill-in feature
my users have the "Suggest names while completing To, CC, and BCC fields" checked which can be found from the main OL interface by: Tools>Options>Email Options>Advanced Email Options my problem is that some of the names that have been used previously no longer work. it will auto fill in the "To" line with the correct display name from the Global Address List but there is no SMTP address attached to it. does anyone either now how to fix this or clear the cache so i can see if starting from scratch will fix this? thanx, i.s. Remove individual addresse...

entering a # each row adds 1 to the previous cell. Turn off?
When entering numbers in my spreadsheets each row adds another number. i.e., 2004 becomes 2005, then 2006. A telephone # becomes 811-6001, 6002, 6003. How do I turn that off so when I pull the corner down to copy it stays the same? You can right click and pull the corner and when you release the mouse you'll get an option of copy cells or hold down ctrl and pull down with left mouse -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "dbog" <dbog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2C73C1B-4DC0-479F-BC57-8AF77E499991@microsoft.com... > When en...

need to make 3 fields into 1 field
I have an mail list that has been created with 3 address fields. These fields need to be consolidated into 1 field. Can this be done. Thanks try =a1 & " " & b1 etc -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Georgia" <Georgia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:967B03F1-717D-47BB-80D6-3A289DCAC1A8@microsoft.com... > I have an mail list that has been created with 3 address fields. These > fields need to be consolidated into 1 field. Can this be done. > > Thanks > Georgia Most programs that use Adresses like them ...

Text want wrap in text box

How do I add the Norton Anti-Spam toolbar in Outlook 2003?
I deleted the Norton Anti-Spam and Adopbe Acrobat folders from Outlook 2003 e-mail page and don't know how to get it back. ...

Add 2nd Y axis in XY scatter chart?
Is there any way to add a second Y axis and then plot data associated with this axis in an XY scatter chart? If so, what are the steps? Thanks, Don Culp Hi Don, Add your data to the chart then double click the new data series. On the Axes tab of the format dialog chose Secondary axis. Cheers Andy Don Culp wrote: > Is there any way to add a second Y axis and then plot data associated with > this axis in an XY scatter chart? If so, what are the steps? > > Thanks, > Don Culp > > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Add 5 to data in text box!
What would I need for [On Click] in my Control Button that would add 5 to [tbAdditionChargeAmount] each time I clicked it? Thanks for any Help...........Bob Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click() Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount + 5 End Sub If that doesn't work, try: Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click() Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = _ Val(Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount) + 5 End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:OJaareyxHHA.4916@T...

How to create multiselect fields in CRM.
Group, I've got some question about customization in Microsoft CRM. We have a need to create multivalued fields in CRM. Example: the account is dealership and we need to capture the list of makes and models it sells. Pick list does not work, because it can let you select only one value. Looks like we are going to have to create new entity, but schema does not let us do it. Please let me know how to do it? Thanks, Sergey Zelvenskiy Sr. Software Engineer Encore Development sergey.zelvenskiy@encoredev.com Sergey None of the controls in CRM support multiple picks. I would recommend you l...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

how do I add in a dinamic graph the total as a new series?
I want to add, in a dinamic graphic, a new series: the mean. Is it possible? I need it to compare each series with the mean. Thanks in advance. Regards, Guillermo Fuenzalida The graph won't calculate the mean for you, so you'll need to calculate the mean as a new series in your data sheet, and then include that series as a new series in your graph. -- David Biddulph "Guillermo Fuenzalida" <Guillermo Fuenzalida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:117FBACB-4DD2-41CC-864B-632666BE5CD5@microsoft.com... >I want to add, in a dinamic graphic, a new ser...

add ticker symbol money 2003
Set up investment accounts with mutual funds but did not enter ticker symbols when I set them up. I need to go back and add them but can't seem to find that option. Is there an easy way to add them by looking them up or entering them? Which screen? On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:56:10 -0700, "s" <shelbyite@hotmail.com> wrote: >Set up investment accounts with mutual funds but did not >enter ticker symbols when I set them up. I need to go >back and add them but can't seem to find that option. Is >there an easy way to add them by looking them up or >e...

Help with duplicate fields
Hi All, Supose I have a Products table with code and description fields: cod description --- ----------- 001 hamburger 002 cheesburger 003 hotdog In this particular case, duplicate codes are not a problem since the code is not a primary key,and similar items stocked at various facilities will have the same code, with another field being used to determine the specific stock item's location. So this looks more like the actual table: code loc description ---- --- ----------- 001 A hamburger 002 A cheesburger 003 A hotdog 001 B hamburger 002 B cheesburg...

E-mail description
Hi! I need convert e-mail to incedent. I have fuction to do that. But when I copy description (e-mail body) it perform like full HTML. How take text only, without tags? function with(oConvert.document.crmForm) { title.DataValue = oSource.subject.DataValue; all.description.DataValue = oSource.all.description.DataValue; } Thank you! ...

How to add a brand column in sales report?
I want to see detail on brands column on detail sales report. How can dis be added? It's not exactly pretty, but here's what we did: I used SubDescription1 for brand, then ran a query to append ", SubDescription1" to my Description field. You could also add SubDescription1 to the receipt. You could probably use another query to populate SubDescription1 with the SupplierName, but the two are not always the same. HTH, Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. "Ramzey" wrote: > I wan...

How can I add a new currency?
I want to add a currency for Fuji. But it is not in the lookup. How can I do? Thanks -- MS CRM consultants at Melbourne Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/ Andrew Liu wrote: > I want to add a currency for Fuji. But it is not in the lookup. How can I do? > > Thanks > > you can't - controlled by the "culture" in .NET On Apr 1, 10:47=A0pm, Pete <p0...@hotmail.nospam> wrote: > Andrew Liu wrote: > > I want to add a currency for Fuji. But it is not in the lookup. How can= I do? > > > Thanks > > you can'...

how do I add 2.5 hours to a column of data
right now I have one column (C) of data with a custom format of h:mm AM/PM I would like to create a D column of column C plus 2.5 hours how do I format this? ....Lisa Lisa, The formula would be =C2+TIMEVALUE("2:30:00") It will probably automatically apply some inappropriate date-time format. Do Format - Cells - Number tab - Time, and select the time format you want. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "Lisa Hetherington" <gerry.lisa@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:es7re7$h0f$1...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...