Void Invoices printing as Invoices, not Void

I downloaded the customersource FullPageInvoice.XML.  This solved the problem
we had with "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt" printing at the top right
of the transaction, but created a new challenge of Void transactions being
labelled "Invoice".  The instruction in the file that is different than the
old "FullPageSlip.XML" reads as follows:

<COLUMNHEADER>
         <ALIGNMENT> ">~"            </ALIGNMENT>
         <WIDTH>     PageWidth * 0.40     </WIDTH>
          <IF><CONDITION> Transaction.TotalQuantityPurchased <> 0 </CONDITION>
            <THEN><TEXT> "Invoice" </TEXT></THEN>
            <ELSE><TEXT> Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName </TEXT></ELSE>
          </IF>
      </COLUMNHEADER>

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
--
Ron Moore
0

Auto-void Posted SOP Invoice when Invoice in RM is voided
The client wants the ability to void a SOP Sales Transaction entry after it has been posted. The system will void the "receivables" invoice, but will not void the SOP invoice and thus no adjustment is made to inventory (i.e. put the quantities back into inventory). The client wants the ability to Void a Posted invoice and update the inventory quantities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see...

Printing 2 sheets per page
Is it possible to include anything in a macro code to instruct th printer to print 2 (or more) sheets per page? fre -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

I can't find the INVOICE TOOLBAR
I'm using the Invoice template which has an "autonumber" button. It requires me to open the INVOICE TOOLBAR which I can't find. It does not show in the list of toolbars. Hi AhSee i've not used the invoice template provided by MS .. but i have written an alternative system to give people an some ideas if they'ld like to create their own invoice / ordering system ... if you'ld like a copy of it, email me direct julied @ hctsdotnet dotau Cheers JulieD "AhSee" <AhSee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CBF5420-5EFD-42FD-8A22-B...

Print Serial Number on Receipt
What is the XML to print the serial number on the receipt? Hi EricG, receipt.xml is the file which print the serial numbers also. Regards "EricG" wrote: > What is the XML to print the serial number on the receipt? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0587_01C77605.3949CB40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable EricG, Must be using a Windows printer driver, not OPOS. http://tinyurl.com/2w3jp3 Must have access to CustomerSource --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

Printing post cards
Is it possible to print to a single post card with publisher or do you need to always print to mutlple card sheets? I have been doing this for years with print shop with ease bnut publisher doesn't appear to be able to. Setup the page manually... Custom, input 5.5 x 4.25. If you are using a whole page of cards and only want to print one, set your page for landscape, arrange, two rows, two columns. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dspears" <dspears@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Cannot convert from void to void?
Hi. I am having some strange troubles creating a dropdown menu at my toolbar. I have followed this tutorial: http://www.codejock.com/developer/article05.asp My problem occurs at this line: ON_NOTIFY(TBN_DROPDOWN, AFX_IDW_TOOLBAR, OnToolbarDropDown) which get the odd message: error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CMainFrame::* )(NMTOOLBARA *,LRESULT *)' to 'void (__thiscall CCmdTarget::* )(NMHDR *,LRESULT *)' The OnToolbarDropDown is implemented as: afx_msg void OnToolbarDropDown(NMTOOLBAR* pnmh, LRESULT* plRes); The only difference th...

Invoice Matching by receipt number
Some of our clients using Great Plains are always invoiced according to shipment received, so they typically are matching against a shipment receipt rather than the PO number. It would be great if in the left pane of the invoice matching window you can choose to match by the receipt number ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-ba...

Cheque printing
Does anyone have experience of using a cheque printer? We are using an Epson TM-H6000III cheque / receipt printer with RMS 2.0. When tendering a cheque the system prints validation details on one side. RMS then prompts for the cheque to be re-inserted and it prints the sales receipt on the cheque. I was expecting company name, cheque value, date, etc... to be printed on the cheque, not the receipt. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Void EFT Payable payment
Unfortunately, if you void a transaction it doesn’t automatically remove it from the Generate EFT file. If you look at the document before voiding you will see the payment listed as voided but the Generate EFT generates the payment any way. I would like the Generate process to remove any voids from the system from the transmission. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to...

Print out is different from Print Preview for a Multi-Column report
I've created a multi-column report that prints labels in the first column of each page. Everything looks fine on the screen when I print preview. However when I print out the report, the labels do not print out on the first page but the rest of the pages are fine. Can anyone out there help me? The VBA code is below. Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) Dim i As Integer If (Me.Left = 720 Or Me.Left = 1800) And Me.Page > Me.NewPage.Caption Then Me.NextRecord = False For i = 1 To 24 Me("b" &a...

Why do I get a print error light trying to print an excel sheet ?
I received a spread sheet by email, saved it to my hard drive. When I print it, it cuts off the first 4 columns, and the error light comes on my printer. I've set the print area and the print set up more than once, my other excel sheets print just fine, as do my other files. Any suggestions? I checked with the sender and it was created on a PC, not a MAC. Try this File | Page setup | Page Tab | Scaling - Fit to 1 page(s) wide by blank tall Pamela "SMC" wrote: > I received a spread sheet by email, saved it to my hard drive. When I print > it, it cuts off the f...

Change Void date on voided AP invoice
We used the wrong void date when we voided an AP invoice in GP 9.0. The void date used was the previous period which in now closed and we'd like to change the void date to the current open period. Does anyone know if this void date can be changed either through GP or directly in the SQL2000 database? Thanks in advance. Doug, You may want to copy and paste the following script into SQL Server Management Studio's query window: declare @newdate datetime declare @vchrnmbr char(20) set @newdate = 'mm/dd/yyyy' set @vchrnmbr = '0000000000XXXX' update pm30200 set voidpda...

Not void a voided payment
To have the ability in Great Plains to unvoid a voided payment. It is a long process to run paid transaction removal, remove transaction history while you can just have one click on the mouse to unvoid a payment. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://...

Please help me with Money Invoice Designer problem
I am having a problem with Money 2003 D&B Invoice Designer. I reinstalled Money 2003 D&B, and acknowledged the EULA. But when I try to start the Invoice Designer, either from withion Money or from the Start, Programs, Money menu, I get a message the Windows Installer is "preparing to install", then an error message the Windows Installer "Can't load fiile C:\Docume~1\Joe\Locals~1\Temp\{7F581D1D-CA97-4C77-B88A-27537173CEDF}\Seria lNumber.dll", and my only choice is to click on "OK". This message repeats 8 more times before the invoice designer finally...

Sales invoice
Hi, I would be import Sales invoice but I don't know, which are the tables?, Please Help me, NanyG DON'T EVEN TRY THIS, that is without either, Integration Manager, or eConnect, or some other 3rd party tool that has been written to do this. There are about 6 tables you have to import, each with their own specific values, and most of them are in the SOP10XXX series in the company database You also have to look at the dex_row_id and increment that, the notes index incrementing, etc..... If this is a conversion of another system, you can get a conversion license of IM from your pa...

Printing Postcards
I'm printing 4 cards to a page both sides with merge mail from a excel file. excel data is printed on both sides of each card. A queued job is creatd for every 8 cards ( 2 pages of 4 cards each) when the first back page of the postcard prints the second prints, after that I'm asked to flip the paper over and the fronts of both pages print. This is fine but it takes a long time and I have to sit there and flip the pages. Is there any way to have it print more than two pages at a time. 20 pages of the fronts and then 20 pages of the back. I'm am using a Canon I 850 printer....

Defining a print area in a macro
I am using Excel 2007. I need to create a macro which identifies a range of cells as the print area. The range varies and I need to macro to allow for this. I need, within the macro, to go to the extreme bottom right hand end of the data and create a print area which goes from that cell back to A1. The problem is that the bottom right hand end of the data is not always in the same place! Any suggestions? Many thanks in anticipation. Isn't this the way excel determines what to print if you don't specify a print range? I'd try removing the print range (er, s...

I can't see my document
My screen is grey but if I go to print preview I can see the full document. If you can see it in print preview, it sounds like it's just off the visible window in excel. Window|arrange|tiled and resize manually Patti wrote: > > My screen is grey but if I go to print preview I can see the full document. -- Dave Peterson ...

Printing #4
I have posted this a few times but cannot find where it is listed?? I have tried search but to no avail. So here goes again... I have a number of spreadsheets with option buttons. While on these sheets the user must choose option yes or no (1 or 2) I want to be able to stop them printing if they have not selected either yes or no on a previous sheet. The last sheet has if statements so if they choose the yes option, this feeds through as follows: =if(A14=1,"Please allow us to quote you","You have already been quoted") I am starting this sheet as a template so t...

invoice processing account balance
At Waynesburg College we are currently on MS Dynamics/Great Plains v9.0 with among other add-ons, the Purchase Order Processing module. In the PO Processing module, on data entry, if the .Amount to be encumbered exceeds the available budget remaining, you receive a warning message indicating this, which you can susequently override or change the .Amount. However, in standard Invoice Processing you do NOT receive a message when a payment .Amount which causes the GL Account to exceed its budget. While I understand the philosophy of why a %Budget Exceeded message was not felt to be neces...

Cannot print attachment icon on email
Does anyone know what controls whether or not the attachment icon on an email shows when you print the email. Using outlook 2002 three print the icon on hardcopy when I print the email and three do not. Any ideas?? Are these messages that do not print the attachment icon in HTML format (it should say at the very top of the message Window)? If so, this is a known problem. You can try changing the message format by selecting Edit Message from the Edit menu and then selecting Rich Text Format or Plain Text from the Format menu. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified P...

max invoices in money 99
hi coild anyone please help me i run money 99 on windows 98. i have invoiced up to 512 invoices and now it tells me i cannot create any more forms. does anyone know why? please help richard ...

Void Orders
Is the a way to void numerous orders at once? I have 175 orders that need to be voided and would like to do the process only once. Deleting the documents is not an option as I need to retain the document and reason for voiding it available for customer service purposes. -- HK If you are able to identify the 175 orders in a smartlist by filtering on a criteria(s), then you can record a macro to go and void the transactions. You might want to record a macro voiding 10 documents and then just repeat it. For example, if all the 175 orders were part of the same batch, then you ...

Applying Credit to a Customers Invoice
In Money Plus, I have a customer that has a credit due to an overpayment. On the next invoice, I tried to credit the customer and clicked on apply credit, but it doubled the credit and posted the invoice total to my checking account. How do I apply a credit to a customers invoice without it posting to my checking account? =?Utf-8?B?RWxpemFiZXRo?= <Elizabeth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 01 Apr 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > In Money Plus, I have a customer that has a credit due to an > overpayment. On the next invoice, I tried to credit the customer and >...