View Old Worksheets

We have a customer that would like to look at an old worksheet in HQ.
But the worksheet status viewer only shows the last 140 items. is there
anyway to access historical worksheets?

Version is 1.3.

Thanks and regards,
Matt
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

huh ??? how does it possible? only 140 items???
 r u viewing it thru ??? View-->worksheet Status if yes...check with the
flags maybe you only have selected blue flag (Approved for processing) ; most
of the old worksheet are in Green (Completed successfully) or Red (with
Warnings) or others..

but if you chose to view it thru Admin-->Worksheets and it shows only 140
worksheets then you might have deleted the old ones...not unless the new
verison has new features to Auto Archive old worksheets :)...

I hope it help

"Matthew Warr" wrote:

> We have a customer that would like to look at an old worksheet in HQ.
> But the worksheet status viewer only shows the last 140 items. is there
> anyway to access historical worksheets?
>
> Version is 1.3.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Matt

0
GregDxb (160)
8/15/2006 1:09:01 PM
Did you try Admin/Worksheets?

Are you sure that the worksheet isn't just filtered out of the view?
Like maybe it's been acknowledged...

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

Matthew Warr wrote:
> We have a customer that would like to look at an old worksheet in HQ.
> But the worksheet status viewer only shows the last 140 items. is there
> anyway to access historical worksheets?
>
> Version is 1.3.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Matt
0
glenn9672 (1267)

Open old OST file without an ms exchange server
Is it possible to open an old .OST file without access to an ms exchange server? I have no trouble inporting .PST files but the OST file seems to be asking for atleast one connection to an MS Exchange server. IS there a way around this. I don't have an MS exchange server. GD Garry D <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to open an old .OST file without access to > an ms exchange server? There is a tool called OST2PST on the Internet (I thought I read that the current version is commercial, but older, free versions may exist) that may be ab...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Bring all text from "Text" worksheet
I have a workbook that contains a macro that when activated will look for a .txt file at a specific location and then populate the worksheet with the exact text. Within that workbook I want another worksheet to place that information from worksheet "text" into cell A1 of worksheet "txtdd". Thanks for looking at my problem. What have you tried, so far? Are you looking for a formula solution or will (are) you be programming in VBA? Keep in mind that a cell can only hold about 65K characters of pure text. How much data is in the .txt file? Steve in Ohio (To...

Code Interferes with other Worksheet Change Events.
Hi All, I obtained code from a thread "Automatically fill down formulas when adding a record" and modified it because I had more formulas in more columns to carry down to new records. It works but it also interferes with other Worksheet_Change events. If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A:A")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub On Error GoTo CleanUp: With Target If .Value <> "" Then Application.EnableEvents = False 'Here are the formulas to carry down to new records. ...

View Webpage

Emailing a worksheet #2
Using Excel 2003, every time I email a worksheet (by clicking on the "Email" icon ) the receipant losses all the formating and makes it impossible to decifer. I want the receipant, who may not have Excel loaded, to see the actual worksheet (including lines/boxes) in the body of the email itself. Is there any way? Thanks, Craig ...

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Generating third worksheet from two others
I have two worksheets, one called NETINCOME that has revenue and cost data. The other is SG&A that has other expenses. They have the same format in terms of rows and columns. I would like to create at third worksheet that would have the NETINCOME worksheet at the top and the SG&A worksheet below. I'd like to keep making changes in NETINCOME and SG&A and have them reflected in the combined sheet. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I could do this most easily? Thanks. Michael Hi Open a Blank workbook and NETINCOME. In the blank workbook, A1 type = and switch to NETINC...

Coustom view

Un Save a Excel Worksheet
I accidently saved a worksheet on a previous worksheet with the same file name. Can I restore the worksheet, or un-save the worksheet to the earlier worksheet. No. The file has been overwritten. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy Gregory Pearson <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07ea01c39384$2e7fa7f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I accidently saved a worksheet on a previous worksheet > with the same file name. Can I restore the worksheet, or > un-save the worksheet to the earlier worksheet. ...

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Copy Worksheet 340: PO Planner
I have created a worksheet 340: PO PLanner as a template for the purpose of issuing new store's 'Opening orders' of base inventory with. However, I am finding we can not copy the PO planner template we created and reissue to new locations. Has anyone developed a work-around (scripts) to make this possible? I just have not had a chance to look into scripting this yet. Thank you in advance. -- Jocelyn ...

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

importing old 2000 publisher docs onto computer with 7.0 version
The new version of publisher will not update automatically my older version documents. I have many business files on the older version. Please advise how to open these older versions. They should open with 2007. Might turn off Enhanced display in View, Pictures. Publisher 2000 did not use compression, the files tend to be large and at times takes a long time to open. Large Publisher 2000 publication opens slowly in later versions of Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B289010&Product=pub2002 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://...

how to print lables from worksheet?
How can I print lables from an excel worksheet? Or How can I convert the spreadsheet to Word and then print lables? Please help me. My boss will kill me if I can't get the task done. Excel alone is poorly suited for label printing. Use Word's mailmerge...........labels and envelopes. Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see these sites for help. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Make sure you have a few sh...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

How do I encrypt Social Security Numbers in Excel worksheet?
To comply with federal and university regulations, we need to encrypt sensitive data, such as Social Security numbers. How can this be done in Excel? "gracerod" <gracerod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD4E36DD-B7B2-4A0A-929C-14A1A6A26630@microsoft.com... > To comply with federal and university regulations, we need to encrypt > sensitive data, such as Social Security numbers. How can this be done in > Excel? Do you actually need to work with those numbers, or are they there just because they are? And, for each person's record, is there an...

Problem rearranging worksheets
I have Excel 2003 and have a workbook with several worksheets. I am trying to rearrange the worksheets in a different order, but the option to move is greyed out and it will not let me just click and drag either. Any suggestions? The workbook is not protected. Thank you in advance for your help Hi , Does the workbook have any macros in it that are preventing you or did you have any more workbooks open that have/had macros in them that are preventing you. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200908/1 No there are no macros. Thank yo...