Vendor Items

Hi To all
Has any one has a report that will produce the vendor Item list
Thank you
jm
0
JM (81)
7/25/2005 5:18:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

jm wrote:
> Hi To all
> Has any one has a report that will produce the vendor Item list
Item Quantity List

	move vendor/supplier name to first column.. enable/disable view of
other columns.. and you have the Item vendor list..

After, save the layout on new memorized report

bye
antonio
0
amazzeo (368)

Item Information
Is there a way I can find out what was allocated, issued and scrapped for a certain item given a date range? There is no historical record of Allocations/Release from Allocations in GP. The other transactions you mentioned are in the inventory transaction tables. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Ryan" wrote: > Is there a way I can find out what was allocated, issued and scrapped for a > certain item given a date rang...

Cost of Items On POs
For some reason, when I create a PO, then add Items to it by adding a New Item, using the full Item screen, the Item Cost does not show on the PO. However, if I add an existing Item from the Item list, no problem. Also, if I simply use the quick add Item feature, again, no problem. Anyone have a clue on this?? Hi Luis - are you assigning the suppliercost of the item when creating it...? remember the PO will pull the suppliercost assigned to the item's supplier (ie the supplier assigned in the "header" tab of your PO)....hope this helps "Luis" wrote: > For s...

Have multiple price breaks for a vendor
When we order products from a vendor we can save money by ordering maybe 100 at a time versus 1 at a time. There is no way in the system to enter multiple price breaks for a vendor. If we order 200 we may even get a cheaper price. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

What is SVC00501- Delta Item Master used for?
I ran across this table because I did a search on for all tables using the field "itemtype". I have looked through the sdk for field service and don't find any reference to this table. I do see that there is information in the table and it gets updated periodically. But I don't know what updates it or what the table's used for. Any clues? Thanks DavidF This table stores additional item information used by the Field Service application. The table is populated/updated by the tr_SVC_IV00101_U and tr_SVC_IV00101_D triggers associated to the Item Master t...

How do I not plot items with zero in a data series?

item sold/on hand report
I can't find a report that will give me qty sold and qty on hand for a specific item or supplier. Anyone know of one? Thank you have you tried the item movement report with criteria being supplier? -- Elizabeth M. "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:249c01c4701e$eacd9d50$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I can't find a report that will give me qty sold and qty > on hand for a specific item or supplier. Anyone know of > one? > > Thank you > yes, unfortunately, the item movement report does not give you the option of showi...

line item comments on PO
On the Blank PO Print (Graphical). How do you print unlimited comments without extra lines on each line item. This is for line item comments that have more than 4 lines. Thank you, Amy You cannot do unlimited comments on a graphical report. However, you can set up for more than 4 lines using calculated fields using the RW_SOPLINECommentText() report writer function. Here are the parameters in integer IN_Type; { SOP Type of Document } in string IN_Number; { SOP Number of Document } in long IN_LineItem; { Line Item Sequence of Line } in long IN_Component; { Component Sequence of...

Vendor Statement
Dear Sir, We are looking to have Vednor Statment to be print showing Begining Balance All transaction withini selected period and closing balance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser...

Add vendor balance to "Payables Transaction Inquiry
When doing Inquiry > Purchasing > TRX by vendor, show the outstanding balance due the vendor when a vendor is selected. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mi...

Temporary Vendors/Vendor History
We are using Great Plains v7.5. In one of our Company ID's we have 1777 vendors, of which 690 of them are Temporary Vendors - which are only used once, possibly twice. I know I can delete these vendors and still inquire in: 'Inquiry, Purchasing, Trx by Document' BUT the Vendor Name shows as "Vendor not found" and I'd still like to have that information. Is it possible to save Temporary vendors and their accompanying transaction history (possibly in Excel, although I'm open to other suggestions)to CD. Thanks Chris Chris Chris, I believe that the temp ...

BOM
Hi Folks I have defined a Labour Service Item in my Inventory Masterfile. As it is a service item it does not have a unit cost. I'm needing to use it as part of a BOM. When I do the assembly transaction I would like to cause a recovery to my Labour expense account by having access to the value for the labour item. I can see that for my conventional Sales Inventory items in the BOM the system will use the unit cost of my lot for those items, but my service item is a problem. If you cannot have a cost of that service item pull through onto the BOM, then what use is it to inc...

Payables Transaction Entry, change vendor
When I am in Payables Transaction Entry, it would be nice if I could change the vendor without having to delete the voucher. As it is now, the last vendor used is what pops up in the Vendor field. so you have already put in the date and the description and the Invoice # and if you accidentally tab the last used vendor name pops in and you have to delete the entire transaction and start over. If we had the option to change the vendor name without deleting it, it would save a lot of time. -- Sheri Salomone for Margaret Lopez THANKS! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Micros...

Discrepancy between Vendor Summary and Vendor Detail records
Our auditors asked for a report showing vendor history for the past year. I ran the Vendor Summary report and gave it to them, but I thought I'd spot check a few of the figures just to make sure I could support what appeared on the report. Well, surprise - I discovered a discrepancy between the detailed A/P files (i.e., the PM20000 Transaction Open and the PM30200 Paid Transaction History Files) and the PM00202 PM Vendor Master Period Summary. There is a record in the PM00202 (summary) file for period 5 of 2007 that has $7,702.97 in the AMBKDLIF (Amount Billed Life) field. I find t...

IMAP
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C5A71E.EEEFFD50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Accessing Exchange Mailbox via IMAP from Outlook 2003 When we move emails from the PST Files to the Mailbox\Sent, we get the = following fdor some emails Can't move the Items. The Server responded: 'Not enough storage is = available to complete this operation' Storage is not a problem for sure. THis does not happen to all the = emails but rather to some of them. Any ideas please? Tha...

Disable an item in a list
Is it possible to tag an value in a listbox as not selectable i.e., greyed out. I don't want to remove the item permanently as depending on a number of things it could become selectable again. Thanks, Martin I don't think that is possible. -- Jim "Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FDBA66A-13A1-4D5B-BEA7-FEC3F01FD31E@microsoft.com... | Is it possible to tag an value in a listbox as not selectable i.e., greyed | out. I don't want to remove the item permanently as depending on a number of | things it could become selectable aga...

vendor holdbacks
Hi, Can anyone recommend a solution for handling Vendor holdbacks? For example, we receive an invoice from a vendor for $100,000 for services rendered in Recevings Transaction Entry. We would like to issue payment to the vendor for $60,000 and hold back the other $40,000 of the invoice until the project is complete. We need the entire $100,000 to hit the job as a WIP. Thanks, If you are working Construction projects, Wennsoft has a project management product that does this. Otherwise, when you voucher the invoice from the vendor, the entire amount hits the distribution (WIP)...

Toolbar Items reverting to the Default Settings
I have been unable to find an answer to this problem for more than a year, and thought maybe someone on this newsgroup would be able to tell me what to do about my problem!! I have certain "custom" settings that I like on my Outlook toolbars, and for some unexplained reason, sometimes several times in the same day, the settings I custom designed disappear, and I'm back to the Default settings. Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening?? EADIE Silverberg eadies@bigfoot.com ...

New items at HQ Only
The biggest pain we have with HQ is the ability not to add items at each location and not add them at HQ. We are a small retailer. Our buying is not always centralized. Over 80 % of our items are new erverytime they arrive. Having to use PCAnywhere from our locations and input the item that way makes for a very complicated prosses and the problem of mistakes. You have a function for doing Globel customers. Why you do a globel item or design a work sheet that the new items could be created at the locations and uploaded. Then let the HQ manager select ihow the item should be applied in ...

Public Folder Deleted Items
Hi, We have set the Deletion Settings on our Public Folder store to Keep Deleted Items for....7 days. I presume this then means that if a user deletes an item from this Public Folder then it will be held in their Recover Deleted Items area for 7 days. However, when I test this out and delete an item I'm asked if I wish to Permanently delete the item. If I select no the item remains in the Public Folder. If I select yes the item is deleted and cannot be found in my Deleted Items folder or my recoverable deleted items area. Does anyone know why this is happening? The main reason I...

Edit items
In the edit items window in HQ, is there a way to add certain columns? Like right now there is Item lookup code, Item type, Description, Available qty, price But I would like to add a Aliases since some of our items use barcodes and some use a code. You have to add the Alias in the item properties form befor eissuing the WS250. It will send the Alias to the stores. Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail "Yuma" wrote: > In the edit items window in HQ, is there a way to add certain columns? Like > right now there is Item lookup code, Item type, Description, Available qty, &g...

Inventory Item
I am trying to clean up my SITE IDs. I have one site that contains currently contains only one item. This item shows a quantity on hand of 999,997,911 assigned to this particluar site. Unfortunately, this item has an inventory type not of "Sales Inventory" or "Discontinued", but rather "Services". As a result I cannot adjust the quantity using either an inventory transaction or tranfer entry because I then get a message stating, "Kit, service, miscellaneous and flat fee items may not be adjusted.” If I attempt to delete simply delete this item - site ...

Not saving sent items
We are using Filenet Visual Workflow for approvals here and that program uses Outlook 2002 to send approval notifications. It sends and receives email just fine, but does not save the sent items in the sent items folder as specified in the options. If I create and send an email from that machine, the sent items save, but if workflow sends an email, it just disappears. I really need a record of these notifications. ...

Payables by Vendor
I have a certain number of vendors in my list. However, when I add on with a certain category (Bills : Student Loan Payment), this vendo will NOT show when I go to Reports -> Business Reports -> Payables b Vendor. I tried for fun adding a new vendor with a category of "Equipmen Rental" and it showed perfectly in the Payables by Vendor screen. Is there a way to get a vendor with the category "Bills: Student Loa Payment" to show in the Payables by Vendor? Please forgive if this is a newbie question. Thanks -- vm --------------------------------------------------...

Remove "Recover Deleted Items" from OWA
Is is possible to remove the "Recover Deleted Items" option for Outlook Web Access? Can this be done through the OWA Administration utility? thanks. ...

How to add and Vendor to Item Maintenance window
Hi Everyone, I am trying to use Modifier to add some fields to the Item Maintenance window: The last cost the item was recieved, the qty that was recieved, date, and vendor name. I understand that you have to use Modifier and VBA to add fields that aren't in the linked tables but how exactly do I go about it in VBA? Can someone help me with the steps and the VBA code needed to do this? You will need to modify the Item Card window and add your new fields, then you will need to add your modified window to VBA and query the database for data loading. Learn more about VBA a...