VAT Receipt

Hi

I am looking for a receipt that details

Total Taxable amount by Tax code

this is for customers claiming vat back on goods bought

Thanks

rsn

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Reprint Purchase Receipts Update Detail report?
Is there any way to reprint the Purchase Receipts Update Detail report? We had a large report get jammed in the printer and lost the original. If not, is the data available in a permanent table or tables so I can manually recreate it? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 The Purchase Receipts Report is Under Reports>>Inventory>>Activity then select 'Purchase Receipts'. Probably that's not it but you may be able to change some restrictions to get what you want. The so-called FIFO table is the IV10200 table in the company ...

Delivery Receipt to Delegate?
Dear Outlook 2003 Users, One of the managers in my firm has delegated an admin to send out e-mails on his behalf. The e-mails are sent out without a hitch (From Admin on behalf of Manager). The replies come back to the admin just as they wanted them to. However, all of the read receipts are going to the manager's inbox instead of the admin's inbox. Is there any way to direct these receipts to the the admin? Thanks a million to anyone who can point me in the right direction! Kevin You may need to enable Send As rather than Send on Behalf Of to have the receipts go to the assist...

FULL PAGE Gift Receipt
Anyone have a full page gift receipt? The one on Customer Source is 40-column. Thanks! ...

VAT Receipt
Hi I am looking for a receipt that details Total Taxable amount by Tax code this is for customers claiming vat back on goods bought Thanks rsn ...

Ver 9 SP 2 & 3-POP Ship/Inv showing a previous receipt
Hi Folks I'm at my wits end here - help please if you can. I have a 4 line PO and each line has a separate Invoice. I am therefor using a separate 'Shipment/Invoice' receipt for each line. If my qty, extended cost and my tax multiply out exactly to my supplier invoice and I don't have to fiddle with any of those values I am ok. But, I had a qty of 2 @ 291.97 and my supplier invoice calculated this out to be 583.95 and it had a tax amount of 81.75 (being 14%) giving a total document of 665.70. In order to get my entry to agree to those figures I had to edit the e...

negative receipt
A customer of ours has sent us a check for $1000. It pays 3 open invoices for $400 each totaling $1200. They are also crediting an old invoice that was previously paid in full for $200. What is the correct procedure for handling this scenario. Brian, If you agree with them crediting the $200 for the old invoice, then you need to enter a credit memo for $200...apply it to one of the invoices, then you will be left with $1000 due on your 3 invoices and a $1000 check. -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:888F6C5C-90...

Receipts to not display full kit details
Does anyone know if it is possible to have a receipt not display a full kit description? I have tried looking at the xml, but cannot see what needs to be evaluated and what output to do for the item description when this is the case. Having real trouble communicating with my support company, who are hopeless. Many thanks in advance -- Andrew Murphy Andrew, Is this what you are looking for? How to Prevent All Kit Items From Printing on a Receipt http://tinyurl.com/dawt9 Must be on the RMS Annual Maintenance to view it. -- * "Andrew Murphy" <AndrewMurphy@discussions.micr...

Create open debit balance while applying cash receipt
When customer deduct payment with their debit memo and we do not have credit memo for this item, can we create open debit balance without apply short to other invoice? For example, customer paid net $950($1,000 on invoice #100, but deducted $50 with their debit memo#D-001). Our GP support company told us to apply $950 on invoice #100 and create $50 credit memo to apply to unpaid $50 balance. We would like to apply $1000 on invoice#100 and create open debit for $50 since we may not agree with their deduction. Can GP handle this entry? If do, how can we do so? I think you may be overc...

duplicate receipts
we have certain transactions where we have to print a duplicate receipt. Is there a way to program RMS to automatically print another receipt without having to hit the "reprint" button? Thanks -- Rich What is the determining factor in printing a duplicate receipt? Is it a certain item on the ticket or a certain tender type? On Feb 6, 6:45 pm, Rich <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > we have certain transactions where we have to print a duplicate receipt. Is > there a way to program RMS to automatically print another receipt without > having to hit the &qu...

EFT Cash Receipts Integration
Has anyone here used IM to import Cash Receipts for EFT Receivables? The file imports correctly but does not tell the system that it is an EFT receipt. How can I get the EFT box to be checked in the Cash Receipts Entry window? The customer imports 200+ receipts at a time and does not want to check each box manually, as this worked ok when they were using GP 9.0. What is the best workaround for this? A script in IM for Cash Receipt Type? ...

VAT
I have forgotten what formula to insert in a cell for the calculation of VAT on the total of three previous columns any help please would be appreciated. Assuming that the 3 columns each represent the net amount, and each amount is subject to the standard rate of VAT in the UK =ROUNDDOWN(SUM($A1:$C1)*0.175,2) If however the facts are as above but the amounts in the column are VAT inclusive, then the VAT would be =ROUNDDOWN(SUM($A1:$C1)*(7/47),2) If there are zero-rated, reduced rate, exempt or outside-the-scope supplies, or if the supplies are subject to a rate of VAT applicable in ano...

Align receipt column to the left
Hi All, I have the following XML code from my a4 receipt. All I am trying to do is make the row <ROW> "||Discount||" Entry.ReasonDiscount.Code "|" align left so that it appears under my lookup code or description (i'm using entry.comment) I cannot seem to get this to work and I am very confused by the alignment command. Can anyone please help? It's an full page receipt using Opos drivers. I have included the code concerned below; <TABLE> <TOP> HeaderHeight + MarginTop </TOP> <FONT> "Small"...

VAT
Where do you fill in VAT in Microsoft CRM? Hi Martin, There is no automatic VAT calculation in CRM. You can either do a calculation using Javascript on the quote/order/invoice form or do a line item calculation on quote/order/invoice which will feed into the total tax line on the relevant entity. Hope this helps. -- Peter Clements Certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM Professional Capgemini UK "Martin" wrote: > Where do you fill in VAT in Microsoft CRM? I'm struggling with this currently. I've got as far as a VAT picklist field and hope to have an onchange event on ...

Money 2004 & VAT
Does Money 2004 Standard automatically calculates VAT or sales Tax? Is mny. file size related to Money version (standard, premium, small business?) Best Regards John I think you'd need to enable VAT tracking (at least that is what I did in M2000 standard) <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b51801c45012$0b13b1d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does Money 2004 Standard automatically calculates VAT or > sales Tax? > Is mny. file size related to Money version (standard, > premium, small business?) > > Best Regards > John If the standard versi...

create a receipt using Microsoft Publisher
Microsoft Publisher create a receipt templete Is there a question here?? "lien" <lien@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C13E0E36-DD81-4A38-A2D6-6949B151AE33@microsoft.com... > Microsoft Publisher create a receipt templete Take a look here. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?qu=receipt -- Don Vancouver, USA "lien" <lien@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C13E0E36-DD81-4A38-A2D6-6949B151AE33@microsoft.com... > Microsoft Publisher create a receipt templete ...

Mixed VAT inclusive and VAT exclusive with one HQ?
Hi... We have a rollout with about 30 shops and 2 warehouses... (in the UK) The shops are retail and therefore we want to set Store Ops to be VAT inclusive. The Warehouses operate wholesale and therefore we want to set the those stores to be VAT exclusive. Is anyone doing this already? Are there any issues? We are having a VERY tough time getting a straight yes/no answer or examples from both Microsoft and some long time RMS partners. Does anyone know if it's possible with one HQ to run mixed inc/exc VAT without issue? Many thanks. Mark. ...

vat exclusive and vat inclusive on receipt?
Hi can anyone advise me is this possible to have on the A4 receipt price without vat just beside item desc and then vat inc. price.... something like: Item Lookup | Description | Quantity | Price(ex. vat) |Price (Inc. vat) 1234 Doll 2 100,00 121,50 1234 Car 1 200,00 242,00 1234 Plane 3 100,00 ........ etc... I was looking for this, but it looks like there is no field in database where price ex. vat is kept......

delivery receipt #2
Outlook 2002. Where does one find a "tracking tab" to see if delivery receipt has been received for a particular message? it's on the sent message and only if a tracking receipt has been received and processed. The message icon will have a blue ! on it when it has tracking information. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:...

Customer Receipt for Sale Items
Hello, I wanted to know if I could have sale items be printed in bold on my sales receipts to show my customers which items they saved on. Or does anyone have any ideas that show what the regular price was and what the customer paid? When I look at our receipts I see that "You Saved" is at the bottom but can't tell which items this applied to. Thanks in advance! John K hi John, The logic can work as it depends on your printer that it support the bold printing: you can create the page setting using below: <FONT name="SmallBold"> <NAME> &q...

RMS POS Crashes Before Printing Receipt
We sporadically have a situation were RMS 2.0.0115 POS crashes right before it prints a customer receipt. This seems to happen randomly and on different registers mostly when using credit cards but it also has happened with cash transactions. The problem is since RMS didn't print a receipt (and there is no record in the Journal or sometimes one that says something like "No Receipt Available for Display"), the cashiers ring the sale up again (since there was no CC slip to sign for the "original" transaction). Even though there is no trace of the original transacti...

OL 2007, WLM, and return receipts
I am using Outlook 2007 to read my Windows Live mail using the Microsoft Office Outlook Connector version 12.0.6237.1003 (23 July version). When I read a mail where the sender has requested a return receipt, I am not getting a prompt for sending it nor does one get sent. For all my other accounts (IMAP), it does work as expected (a prompt and a receipt being delivered). Using Windows Live Mail, however, the return receipt function works as expected with the Windows Live Mail account. I'd rather use Outlook 2007 for all my mail handling and would like to give the sender a receipt w...

Receipts
Hi, Is there a way to get Item Messages to print on the receipt? I looked in Customer Source but I did not see a reciept that includes the item message. Thanks for any help on this that you can give! Laura Goodmorning Laura, You can do so by using the below available varirables for the item Message: Entry.Item.MessageAgeLimit Entry.Item.MessageText Entry.Item.MessageTitle Use anywhere in the receipt you want let me know if need any more help. rate me "Laura" wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a way to get Item Messages to print on the receipt? I looked in > Customer S...

Delete or stop return receipts ?
Using Outlook 2003, is there any way that you can set it up to never return email receipts when the sender requests them ? About half the time I click NO, but others I miss it as the cursor comes up already pointed to YES and I hit the return to fast not thinking. I know this is not a OE group, but does anyone know about the same subject with OE ? -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content Developer www.pdasquare.com --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.562 / Virus Database: 354 - Release Date: 1/17/04 There is an op...

Enter Match Invoice
Hello, when I enter a purchase invoice via Enter Match Invoice, I get a RCT number automatically assigned. Then I also get a voucher number (from posting). What is the difference between these two numbers? Thanks Michelle Hi Michelle, Because it's really done via two transactions, here's the scoop. The Receipt number is attached to the receipt of the items. You could have received the items before you received the vendor invoice. The Voucher number is a number generated by GP to attach to the invoice when the payable is created. I hope this helps. Kind rega...

Default VAT Daybook report on VAT Column Viewer window not set
How can I solve this prompt message? Thanks, Alexis Hello Alexis, The reason for this message is that not set the ‘Default On VAT Viewer’ to any of the Report ID’s defined in VAT Daybook. To resolve this Go to Cards >> Company >> VAT Daybook Reports, choose the Report ID used by your company. Check on Default On VAT Viewer check box. (If you mark the default on VAT Viewer, the Report ID you’ve selected will be the default ID on the VAT Column Viewer in all transaction entry windows and in the VAT Daybook Report Options window.) Nilesh Thakkar Microsoft Dynamics GP Lead P...