Using in Bookshop - importing new products in ONIX format

Greetings, I was wondering if anyone is using Retail Manager in a Bookshop
and if so how they went about importing new items that were supplied in ONIX
or BISAC format. We get over 600 titles every month that we would want to
import and would love to think that someone has already writtena script or
something to import into the database the new items.?

Regards
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sum Product Question #2
Can you use sumproduct when the numbers in a column are derived from a formula? In my formula all of the numbers in the M column are the results of formulas. My formula returns a value error. If instead of using the "M" column I used another column with just numbers (no formulas) it works. =SUMPRODUCT(--(C22:C5000=C11),--(I22:I5000=B12),--(M22:M5000)) Is there a way round this? Thanks The formula will work if the formulas really return numbers. But I bet (and it's a guess) that your formula returns text under some condition: =if(x99=0,"",A99/x99) (or something...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

Using Spanish on Publisher

FormulaR1C1 using variables

USage of Substitue product please help me!
Hi all. It is my curiosity and limited knowledge made me to ask this question. what is the usage of substitue product in crm. I didnt find any speciality in the case connecting it to opportunty, Quote, And others. Any know its practical usage plese help me to know about it. I am looking for ward some functinalities to packes the product, and select the different products in the package on opportunity area. Advance thnks for any help -- I am new in SBS 2003. trying to study myself. pleas ehelp me ...

Conditional Formating #18
Dear all, I would like to apply a conditional formating to fill with a red colour some Excel cells when the computer calendar gets some date, I would like to fill that cells when "best before date" of some pruducts gets that date with the computer calendar. Thanks a lot. Pedro Mestre One way: If cell A1 is active: CF1: Formula is =TODAY()>=A1 Format1: Patterns/red In article <13BD3AC5-9DFE-4C53-BA91-440BC506B82E@microsoft.com>, Pedro Mestre <PedroMestre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Dear all, > > I would like to apply a condition...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Public Folder move to a new server with replication enabled
What is the best method to move replicated public folders. We have a four server env. running W2K3 EX2003. I am trying to migrate some data off two server that are running out of space. The two servers runnning out of space are replicatiing public folders. I would like to move the public stores to two new servers. What is the best way to do it with the replication intact. Can I just move the stores? Is it an option to replicate to the new servers and stop relicating the old server when the folders are created. Keeping downtime to a minimun is a primary goal. Thanks in advance for your...

Allow temporarily use of right click

New Implementation
We have a Quickbooks client with existing scheduled payments. We need to load them into the new implementation of GP. Issue 1: This is not a NEW scheduled payment so we need to find out if there is a way to load existing payment routines that don't START with a posting in A/P but still post to AP each month going forward. Issue 2: Since it is not a new scheduled payment we need a way for the load to include the 'right' way for the system to calculate interest/principal portions of the monthly payment AS IF the full loan were loaded. Example: If this were an initial load...

How to use interfaces

Conditional Formatting #65
I have a date cell that I need to apply conditional formatting to when the date is now one year later. Example: A4 contains the date 1/1/2007 and today's date is in cell F2 with the formula [TODAY()]. If cell A4 is one year in the past I'd like the font to change so I'll know that date is older than one year from today's date. Thanks for any help! Trish On Apr 10, 9:43=A0am, Trish <trish....@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a date cell that I need to apply conditional formatting to when > the date is now one year later. > > Example: A4 contains the date 1/1/2007 ...

What do you use Excel for?

using extended desktop mode
How can I move an Excel spreadsheet onto my second monitor. Word and Internet provide no problems, I just click & drag. Same way. You have to have the application window in a non-maximised state though, and you can then drag it from one to the other, or even size it so it spreads across the two screens completely. If I have the window maximised though, I am unable to drag it from screen to screen. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�-------------------------...