Upgragding to 1.2 to 1.3

Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of? Pralell
dongle. Best, M

0
bogus2505 (94)
6/10/2006 2:59:42 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Manny,

Why not wait til 1.3R due within the next couple of weeks?

Otherwise, backup your database and any customized reports and/or receipts.

If you get a license violation after the install, just unplug and re-plug in
your dongle.

--
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

"Manny" <bogus@nospam.net> wrote in message
Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of? Pralell
dongle. Best, M

0
spam3944 (2163)
6/10/2006 9:15:49 PM
Jeff, does Ms sent out media or download also? So there have been issues
then...
"Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Manny,
>
> Why not wait til 1.3R due within the next couple of weeks?
>
> Otherwise, backup your database and any customized reports and/or
> receipts.
>
> If you get a license violation after the install, just unplug and re-plug
> in
> your dongle.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
> "Manny" <bogus@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of?
> Pralell
> dongle. Best, M

0
bogus2505 (94)
6/10/2006 10:22:41 PM
Manny,

It will be on a CD that is mailed to you as long as you are on the RMS
Maintenance plan.

--
*

Jeff, does Ms sent out media or download also? So there have been issues
then...
"Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Manny,
>
> Why not wait til 1.3R due within the next couple of weeks?
>
> Otherwise, backup your database and any customized reports and/or
> receipts.
>
> If you get a license violation after the install, just unplug and re-plug
> in
> your dongle.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
> "Manny" <bogus@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of?
> Pralell
> dongle. Best, M

0
spam3944 (2163)
6/10/2006 11:11:51 PM
Yes I am thanks. A few weeks then.
> Manny,
>
> It will be on a CD that is mailed to you as long as you are on the RMS
> Maintenance plan.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
> follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
> "Manny" <bogus@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Jeff, does Ms sent out media or download also? So there have been issues
> then...
> "Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Manny,
>>
>> Why not wait til 1.3R due within the next couple of weeks?
>>
>> Otherwise, backup your database and any customized reports and/or
>> receipts.
>>
>> If you get a license violation after the install, just unplug and re-plug
>> in
>> your dongle.
>>
>> --
>> *
>>
>> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
>> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
>> follow
>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
>> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>>
>> **********
>>
>> "Manny" <bogus@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of?
>> Pralell
>> dongle. Best, M

0
bogus2505 (94)

Cannot Use 11.2.1 Updater #2
I'm Running Microsoft Office X on Mac OS 10.4.5 (PowerPC) on an iMac G5 iSight, Versiontracker pro tellls me i need to update office to version 11.x i download the installer and it says i don't meet the requirements for the upgrade. And the read me file is corrupted so i cannot read it. Any help Welcomed Andrew T Hi Andrew, the 11.2.1 updater is, as the name says, for Office 11 (2004) only; since you're using Office v.X ("Office 10"), the updater cannot run . The latest update for Office v.X is 10.1.6, which you can find on the Mactopia website or on Versiontracker. ...

Testing 1 2 3
This is a test. For some reason my posts are not getting posted. Hmmn... Looks like it got here so your test is working. Tom "Don Gurr" <dongurr@REMOVEshaw.ca> wrote in message news:b9IUk.66$_i3.52@newsfe06.iad... > This is a test. For some reason my posts are not getting posted. Hmmn... > Perhaps my previous posts were off-topic and they were filtered out. I was asking if anyone knew of a good grid control, and I mentioned a third-party grid control by name. "Tom Serface" <tom.nospam@camaswood.com> wrote in message news:%239l7jagSJHA.4764@TK...

Sort fields with 1.1-1, 1.1-10a, etc.
I have a table with a field that contains the component ID number for 800+ items. The ID numbers are as follows: 1.1-1 1.1-2 1.1-3 1.1-4 1.1-5 1.1-6 1.1-7 1.1-8 1.1-9 1.1-10 1.1-10a Because this is a text field, Access does not sort these records correctly when I try to do a sort on this field. Is there a way I can get Access to still see this field as text, since it contains text, but sort it correctly? For example, currently 1.1 comes after 1.10 in the sort. Many thanks, Gwen Harrison You will need to create a calculated field for sorting. You will need to add leading zeros as bel...

sell cvv + dumps + track 1-2 + transfer WU / bank.... all country ! 09-05-10
Hello for all...My name Hoang . I'm a seller in Viet Nam . Now i have very shop and have very much cc . I want sell it Who need contact for me through Y!H : goodseller91 I promise cc of me very good and fresh all with good frice . I sure u will happy if bussiness with me . List cc i have and frice i have : Us ( vis,mas ) = 2$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 1,5$/1cvv Us ( dis,amex ) = 4$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 3,5$/1cvv Uk ( vis,mas ) = 5$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 4,5$/1cvv Uk ( amex,dis) = 7$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 6$/1cvv Au = 10$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 9$/1cvv...

Default SMTP Virtual Server #2
Got Exchange 2000 Server, SP3. My Current Session shows that other servers are logon to the server and I can't figure out how to prevent this from happening. I am assuming that these server are using my server for SPAM. I have lookup MS KB and found articles that doesn't really help (Article ID: 895853). Default settings suppose to prevent mail relay. I've check to limit the number of connections to 1 or 2 but then internet mails take forever to get into our server. What's the correct way to prevent servers in the Current Session from connecting to my server? Than...

Military Time #3
how can i key 4:30 and mean 4:30 pm. thanks Gordon Wrote: > "dparkerl" <dparkerl.1dcram@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message > news:dparkerl.1dcram@excelforum-nospam.com... > > > > I am trying to use this formula (=MIN((G10-C10)-(F10-D10),10/24). It > is > > giveing the coreect time but I can't input time as 7:00(A1) 4:30 > (A2). > > I have to key 7:00 16:30. > > > > > > -- > > dparkerl > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > > dparkerl's Profile: &...

Question No 1 for Testing Purpose
Question No 1 for Testing Purpose Ignore this "Test" <Test@Test.com> wrote in message news:165D35B4-07E0-4BFC-AB83-05CA2AF68DE1@microsoft.com... > Question No 1 for Testing Purpose > ...

customization site license #2
Hi All What does the Customization Site License, give us access to in Version 8? How does this apply to version 9? Thanks in advance. Paul The customization site license allows you to use modified windows and windows with VBA in your system without licensing the Modifier module. Still applicable in release 9.0 as far as I know. "Paul Mitton" wrote: > Hi All > > What does the Customization Site License, give us access to in Version 8? > > How does this apply to version 9? > > Thanks in advance. > > Paul ...

Mailing List #2
Hi one of our clients wants to manually manage email requests for newsletters etc. They want their web site to send an email to a specific mailbox on their server. This email would contain a name and email address which the clients to automatically be added to a dedicated contact list. is this possible please? Thanks A In news:OYygf1rEGHA.916@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Alex H <aph@mis-no_spam_please-net.co.uk> typed: > Hi one of our clients wants to manually manage email requests for > newsletters etc. They want their web site to send an email to a > specific mailbox on ...

Signature #2
In what format the Signatures are stored in Database how can we read that and show. For a payroll signature try the following: 1. Go to Tools | Customize | Report Writer, select the appropriate Check format and Open. 2. In the Report Definition screen, clear the Text Report box under the Format Options section. 3. Go into the Layout of the report. 4. Go to the Location where your Signature is located, right-click on the Signature and choose Copy. The logo cannot be larger than 32 KB. The logo must be a .bmp file or a .jpg file. 5. Go back to the Layout of the report and on the Toolbar...

Hunt for date 2 months back
Currently this code goes back 1 month to put rows from Information to Statistics that have dates which are from the previous month. Do you know how I can make it go only 2 actual months back, so if I were to activate this macro today, it would only grab dates from November instead of November and December? Sub HuntDate() Dim Cell As Range Dim CheckDate As Date Dim DstRng As Range Dim NextRow As Long Dim Rng As Range Dim RngEnd As Range Dim SrcRng As Range currentMonth = Month(Date) Set SrcRng = Worksheets("Information").Range(&qu...

macro not working #2
I've been trying to get a macro to work. It is a macro that prints the previous week's data on a data sheet. When I click on the macro, I get the message to enter week number. When I do that I get this error message. "run-time error 424" object required when I hit the debug button I get this Sub PrintOut() ' ActiveSheet.Unprotect Set myWeek = Application.InputBox("Select the week number to print", , , , , , , 8) Set myRange = Range(myRange.Offset(0, 6), myRange.SpecialCells(xlLastCell)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True If myRange.Col...

modifying global address list template #2
I am trying to add username to the global address list template so that when a search on a user it gives me there user list in the template. I try modyfying it in the exchange administrator/details template/english/user and nothing happens. The change appears, i press test, but when I look at it from my machine, nothing. I also need to add a field to the search box "username" so I can search on it. Any clue, any body ou there? ...

Links in Excel #3
I am using Excel and OSX. I can link from one workbook to another. But if I change the location of a link (for example, adding a row), I find that the object link is still looking for the old location. That is, if the subject of the link is in cell B5, and I add a row to the workbook so to that the subject of the link is now in cell B6, I find that the object of the link is still look for whatever is in B5. Thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Herb, This does occur whenever you change the file that is linked to, without having the file liking to it opened as...

HTTP Error-401.3
Hi, I've ms crm installed on windows server-2003. it was up and running. but after installing Visual studio(.NET) and MS-frontpage, when user tries to login using his credentials, he is not able to login. After three unsuccessful attempts it gives a foll. error. You do not have permission to view this directory or page due to the access control list (ACL) that is configured for this resource on the Web server HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource. Internet Information Services (IIS) Though administrator is able to login in t...

Combining Excel files into 1 (no merging)
Each month I have a number of Excel files populated (each having 1 worksheet which is labeled, columns/ rows are formatted, so they have blanks in them). I need to be able to combine them, so that each file becomes a worksheet within a master file. Any way to do it without moving/ creating a copy each and every time? Thank you. See your other thread -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Margo" <Margo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:627D662E-FBAD-46AE-A2B6-1FC61B54EBF7@microsoft.com... > Each month I have a number of Excel file...

Counting difference in hours between 2 dates and times
Hello, How can I calculate the difference in time between two dates and times. The date and time is not in one box but in separate. Ex. 11.8.2003 9:00 -> 12.8.2003 10:52 ->25,52 ->26h The dates and times are stored in separate excel squares. I would need to have the time in hours (full hours) ex. 9,5 -> 10h 154,20-> 154h "Mikaela", Firstly, I believe you need to get rid of the periods in the dates. CTRL+H, Find What = ".", Replace With = "/" or "-" (all of these without the quotes). Secondly, let's say your sam...

Short Sale Negotiators Needed! No License Required! [0/1]
Post Size: 117 B Files: 1 Parts: 1 Split size: 500 kB Format: yEnc This message is in yEnc format. If your newsreader cannot display this message, please visit http://www.ydecode.com/ and download yEnc decoder. Description: Make $$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$$ Being A Short Sales Negotiator! Earn $15-30,000 in 4 months! No Joke! No License Required! ...

on-line quotes #2
Does anyone get pricing updates on-line using money? Denny I used to, but for some reason, it doesn't seem to work lately. Anyone have any ideas? >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone get pricing updates on-line using money? >Denny >. > In microsoft.public.money, Denny wrote: >Does anyone get pricing updates on-line using money? Yes. Most people get the price updates fine. >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone get pricing updates on-line using money? >Denny >. >I've had the same problem since last Friday and haven't been able to get ...

Rearranging pages #2
I have a publisher file with multiple pages and would like to rearrange those pages for easier printing. On Excel I can just click and grab onto the tab and it moves the spreadsheet but publisher doesn't do that. Is there any way to rearrange my pages? Which version of Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "HiDbLevel" <HiDbLevel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01891D8B-B2B3-41D8-8E6A-D0945DB107F7@microsoft.com... >I have a publisher file with multiple pages and would like to rearrange >those > pages for easier printing. ...

URGENT PLEASE HELP #2
Hi All, I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with this...i have been trying like crazy the past couple of days... I had a profile for my WM5 (K-Jam) and deleted it for some reason a while ago, well the day before yesterday i decided to Sync my phone with my laptop again and created a new profile for my phone, I have around 680+ contacts. It started to Sync the contacts and it said "Contacts 0/1370" anyways i decided that it's too much I didn't want duplicates etc so i cancled the Sync. I decided to them delete all the contacts from OUTLOOK 2003 and Sync...

outlook 2003 attachments #2
Just uploaded outlook 2003 and someone sent me an email with an attachment. Outlook automatically blocked my access to the potentially unsafe attachement. It was a file I asked someone to send me. How do I now access this file and how do I stop outlook from blocking incoming attachements? Thanks. I would love the answer to this too. I send myself attachments from work and cannot retreive them at home. Searches of the Msoft website have not produced a solution. "Najlah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:015a01c3dc71$d6ec6e60$a501280a@phx.gbl... > ...

SQL-web item- with 1 more filter?
Hello, Thank you for the response. I'm going to ask if there is a way to filter it one more level. I did the SQL and it works great. The only issue when I run it...it appears to "touch" every item in my database (9000+ and growing). When I then want to upload this into my ecommerce site via Web Integrator...it reloads everything again over and over and not just the most recent items that were checked off. This is taking about 1 hour each time. I noticed on the Inventory tab there is a "Date Created" field. I don't know what that field would be called on the...

Report Options #2
Hi, What is the maximum reports options can I create in GP? Cheers Hi Kbres, Each report in GP can have a maximum of 32 different report options based on my past experience and have not tried creating beyond this number in GP 10. Hope this helps! Cheers, Dennis Araullo, MACS MCTS GP,CRM,AX MCTIP Database Administrator 2008 CCEA Thanks a lot! A Dexterity drop-down list control can display up to 32,767 items. So you should be able to have up to that number of report options for any given report. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http:/...

Printing Messages #2
There’s another issue that I hope you can help me with. In Outlook 2007, I am unable to get messages to print landscape. Changing the print setup options is useless. When I view the e-mail and read it I can see all text in a portrait setting, but when I go to print it, text on the right margin is cut off. Changing the margins is useless and I’m unable to change the print set up to landscape. What is controlling the printing options?? Help. ...