Update Retail Management System to be Unicode enabled

I have a multi-lingual environment that could benefit from the advantages and
reports of implementing RMS, but the lack of displaying an alternate language
really holds the product back. Hopefully this is on deck for v 2.0. Or at
least make an exception case for the description/ext. description and
sub-description fields. Thanks!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d4ef4c40-4c34-45a1-bff4-f3d146262169&dg=microsoft.public.pos
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Yeah, it is time we know how to print English and Arabic characters on our
items labels.  We have an international grocery store and we sell imported
groceries to non-English reading people, e.g. old immigrant couples, etc.
Icould do this on the Arabic version of Windows XP Prof in MS Access (also
Arabic version) but cannot do it in RMS.

Guess what, now I am getting Spanish and Yoguslav customers and I would like
to print the item description on the Labels in 2 languages, say,
English/Arabic for Arabic items, English/Spanish for Latin customers, and
English/Yoguslav for, you know who by now!

Please vote for adding this multilingual feature to RMS.  We, and most
importanly our immigrant grandparent will thank/gracias/shoukrun/cwala all of
you for voting for the addition of this feature to RMS.

--
Sam Merfi

"Kevin Fisher" wrote:

> I have a multi-lingual environment that could benefit from the advantages and
> reports of implementing RMS, but the lack of displaying an alternate language
> really holds the product back. Hopefully this is on deck for v 2.0. Or at
> least make an exception case for the description/ext. description and
> sub-description fields. Thanks!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d4ef4c40-4c34-45a1-bff4-f3d146262169&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
SamMerfi (2)
5/17/2005 5:26:26 PM
We approach to 2009 and still they don't fix this Issue

"Sam Merfi" wrote:

> Yeah, it is time we know how to print English and Arabic characters on our
> items labels.  We have an international grocery store and we sell imported
> groceries to non-English reading people, e.g. old immigrant couples, etc.
> Icould do this on the Arabic version of Windows XP Prof in MS Access (also
> Arabic version) but cannot do it in RMS.
>
> Guess what, now I am getting Spanish and Yoguslav customers and I would like
> to print the item description on the Labels in 2 languages, say,
> English/Arabic for Arabic items, English/Spanish for Latin customers, and
> English/Yoguslav for, you know who by now!
>
> Please vote for adding this multilingual feature to RMS.  We, and most
> importanly our immigrant grandparent will thank/gracias/shoukrun/cwala all of
> you for voting for the addition of this feature to RMS.
>
> --
> Sam Merfi
>

> "Kevin Fisher" wrote:
>
> > I have a multi-lingual environment that could benefit from the advantages and
> > reports of implementing RMS, but the lack of displaying an alternate language
> > really holds the product back. Hopefully this is on deck for v 2.0. Or at
> > least make an exception case for the description/ext. description and
> > sub-description fields. Thanks!
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d4ef4c40-4c34-45a1-bff4-f3d146262169&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
salamonah (2)

Update for MS Money 2005?

System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CreateCompiler() is obsole
I am loading a script file to compile on the fly: ICodeCompiler compiler = new Microsoft.VisualBasic.VBCodeProvider().CreateCompiler(); While it builds and runs I get a warning that this calls is obsolete: warning CS0618: 'System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CreateCompiler()' is obsolete: 'Callers should not use the ICodeCompiler interface and should instead use the methods directly on the CodeDomProvider class. Those inheriting from CodeDomProvider must still implement this interface, and should exclude this warning or also obsolete this method.' What does this me...

Problem with Script Updating

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Update question

How update entity in post update?

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Not able to shutdown/restart IE 8 using restart manager
I am handling an activeX control which needs to be reinstalled even when it is being used by IE. I am using Restart Manager to achieve this on windows 7. What I observed is that IE simply reloads the tab that uses my activeX control when I call RmShutdown(), so I am not able to re-install the control. And RmRestart() simply returns without any error. Please help me how I can re-install the activeX control by temporarily shutting down apps which are using it and restarting them once the installation is done. Thanks. Hi Varaha, Application Mutex "varaha" <vara...

Integration Manager
Is there a way to create a reversing GL JE in IM? I see a field to put the reversing date but it doesn't do anything. Seems like I must be missing a step. Thanks. OOOPPPPS! This Q was already posted and answered. Sorry. "patfinn_98" wrote: > Is there a way to create a reversing GL JE in IM? I see a field to put the > reversing date but it doesn't do anything. Seems like I must be missing a > step. > > Thanks. ...

Payroll Update

Document Management System
I would like to implement a document management system which allows users to search for files on an intranet. Ideally when you find a file/document, you should be able to note its attributes: namely features like: location, author, type of file, what other files are related to it..e.g an Excel worksheet may be related to a jpg. Secondly the system should allow you to add files onto the system...and as you add, you will allocate the various attributes of the file e.g. if its a file for Sales Department, it will have attributes such as salesperson who created it, name of department, sheet no ...

[ANN] Excel X security update

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?

FWD: Try on these correction update from the MS Corp.
--omvflfmgecbtuznop Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pesxyyfvxtk"; type="multipart/alternative" --pesxyyfvxtk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="locjfxspwlfruwcg" --locjfxspwlfruwcg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from th...

Cannot Update office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11. "efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel > > When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and ...

Cannot update table--only does SQL insert
Hi, just another newbie type of question.... i have a new window with its own table. i'm doing a "copy from window to table" &c, and it works fine to insert data the first time. however, i can tell from the SQL Profiler that when I try to modify the data, it does not do an update--it tries to do another insert (and of course, can't). Is there something I should be setting in Dexterity somewhere to make the table updatable, or do I need to manage this with PassThroughSQL? thanks in advance. Table operations are covered in detail during the Dexterity Training, pl...

Enable Mail Logging 831053, where is the log?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;831053&Product=out2003 Enabled logging, but where is the log file? You may need to search for hidden files. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "amccombs@lynx.neu.edu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:386801c3de05$eb07b720$3101280a@phx.gbl... > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- > us;831053&Product=out2003 > > Enabled logging, but where is the log file? > ...

automatically update field
Hi I have a combo box with two columns - product & stock code. When I select a product I want the the stock code column which I have in my table to automatically populate. Is this possible to have on the actual main table? -- Thank you for your help Yes - you could use the AfterUpdate event of the combo to set the value of the control bound to the field holding the stock code. But - why ? You already have the stock code so it seems you want to store it again (twice in the same table or - even worse - in another table). Both of these are very bad ideas. You should use the rel...