transfers #4

We have HQ, 8 stores, and a warehouse (which is classed as a store).

When we do our weekly transfers and picks on Monday, and deliver to the
shops throughout the week.

The stock going to the shops though, does not appear on their stock until
they have committed their stock on transfers in.

Because of this, if we want to do another pick on Wednesday, to replenish
the sales from the Monday & Tuesday, it will pick all of the items that were
on the original pick !!!, because they have not yet been received.

Is there a way around this ?

Chris

0
chris9548 (32)
11/21/2006 2:15:06 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

about transfer order

Macro Help #4
I want to copy a Row of Text Data from 1 workbook and locate a blank row in the 2nd work book to past the data.. Each time data is pasted it will be on a new row. I want this to be a Macro. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Norm I replied to a similar question on this forum which can be found at http://www.excelforum.com/t175709-s You may have to tweak the code a little to suit your needs. Hope it helps --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ See the Excel/VBA/'Beyond Excel's recorder' page of my web site, specifically, example 2 http://ww...

Transfering messages

HR Position Transfers

Sales Report #4
Hi All i have one report on old system and ineed modify one report on RMS like that report is there any one can give me that. Report Detiles: Shop Name | Net Sales | Cash | visa | Mastercard| customer | Change Item/Invoice | Discount. please help me i maket this report evry day menually for my manager and we have 43 Store. Please Help me And Thanks. M.Own Hello M.Own, I'm aware of a ready-made report like that , but we can develop one for you for a fee. If your interested send me an email to mario@dataflow.ca "M.Own" wrote: > Hi All > i have one report on old ...

Windows Easy Transfer

Transferring an order to an invoice...

Text to Column #4
Hello, I have the following text in column A, which is one line: :! 10428712 ! NAME LASTNAME ! 20092004 ! 00458921 ! PMIAVW ! Is it possible with a VBA macro to create a column everytime there's "!" and to delete ":" Thanks for any help, You're going to have to find out what those characters are. I like Chip Pearson's addin: CellView http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CellView.htm to tell me those funny characters. Then you could use a macro to clean them up: Option Explicit Sub cleanEmUp() Dim myBadChars As Variant Dim iCtr As Lon...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...

Which Transfer In?
A question for you all, which our support company can not answer... If branch 5 receives a transfer from another branch of 64 of item 68209, but the paperwork is missing, and there is no label on the box to say which branch it has come from, is there a quick way of finding the correct Transfer in document? We have tried the Item movement and item movement history reports, but the answer is NO!. Basically, look through all of the transfers in, until you find the correct one. I'm, after a report or a solution which does not involve Store Administrator, as it should be an easy to us...

Activation Transfer
We currently have Publisher installed on our 3 computers. We have a computer we are replacing in our department. I need to know how I deactivate the computer we are replacing and transfer the activation onto the computer we are replacing it with. Thanks. There is no "deactivation". Uninstall it from old computer. Install it on new computer. Select telephone activation if necessary. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44CF7...

Transferring SMTP server to the new exchange
if I introduce new exchange server into the network how do i transfer SMTP server to the new exchange so that outgoing emails use it instead of the old exchange server? thank you On your current servers setup smart host to the new server. Do this from: 1. Exchange System Manager virtual server settings. 2. Delivery property sheet 3. Advanced 4. Smart Host - You can enter the IP insquare brackets or the machine name. cheers, Alexander Zammit Software Development Consultant Check out, ExchangeInbox.com the new MS Exchange Resource site at http://www.exchangeinbox.com/ "asdf" &...

transferring files #3
hi, i just got a new computer. i want to transfer the contacts and emails, basically the all the information i had in outlook express on my old computer to the new one. i tried to just copy outlook onto a zip disk and put it on the new computer but that didn't work. i can't seem to find any folders where this info is in outlook. need help! thanks I'm not exactly sure about Outlook Express, but in Outlook there is an 'Import / Export' function in the 'File' menu. From here, follow the steps and create a 'pst' file for your contacts and messages....

Transfer of Address Book from MS Outlook
How do I transfer my address book from Outlook to Outlook Express. Thanks, Jack Larkin Import it from Outlook Express. File->Import. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer wyreema@bigpind.net.au <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | How do I transfer my address book from Outlook to Outlook | Express. | Thanks, | Jack Larkin I don't believe there is such an optio...

Transfers
Hi I am still using Money 2001. There seems to be two ways of posting a transfer between accounts: 1) Using the 'Transfer' page on the data entry form 2) Doing a deposit or withdrawl and choosing 'Transfer' under SPECIAL in the category for the transaction. Both seem to work, why are these a bit different, and when should I use each way? Many thanks for any help. They aren't different. A Transfer is a Transfer. "Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:053801c3c45d$d8aa7c00$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I am still using M...

Transfer items from SO to HQ
Hi, Can I transfer inventory-items from Store to HQ ?? -- Aliko Aliko, No, HQ doesn't have any inventory, only the stores do. If you wish, you can transfer to other stores though. -- * "Aliko" <Aliko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3681A399-B3D7-45B0-B91C-80AB22D27943@microsoft.com... Hi, Can I transfer inventory-items from Store to HQ ?? -- Aliko ...

Mail Transfer Limit
Our server transfer limit is set at 50MB per email (with attachments of course). Our email user sends a 7MB email with PDF attachments and it bounces back to her. The recipient server limit advertises 10MB (see below). 220 Client-Domain.com SMTP Proxy Server Ready ehlo OurDomain.com 250-somename01.Client-Domain.com ESMTP Server Ready 250 SIZE 10485760 Taking MIME conversion into consideration, a 7MB mail will expand by... say 30% (my wild guess), so it becomes 9.1MB. That's still less than what the receiving server can take (10MB). Why does it bounce back? What am I missing? Does email e...

Contract Transfer
Hello - A client wants to transfer contract line items from a contract quote (created by salesman (in Sales Transaction Entrt / Contract Sales) to an existing contract. Currently this transfers to a new contract, but the client wants to maintain a single Hardware contract and update line items when clients purchase more items. This is being updated manually at present and client wants to automate information flow from sales to contract administration. Could someone suggest how I could achieve this? Thanks in advance. Rob -- Rob Purnell Technical Consultant ...

sending email in CRM 4 Live
Can someone please explain to me how to configure my CRM 4 live account to send an email? For the life of my I can't figure it out. Under Settings there are several options for Outgoing email none of which seem to work: -None -Email Router -Dynamics CRM for Outlook None of these lets me send an email to my contacts. I'll say upfront that I shouldn't have to install something to send an email. Alternatively, in frustration, I signed up for a SalesForce 30 day trial and was successfully sending an email in <5 minutes. Surely, I'm doing something wrong here. If someone c...

transfer
Hi, I have a student loan that I am having put into my checking account. How do I input this into Money? Basically I am adding more debt to my loan account, but I would like to make this as a transfer to my checking account. Money doesnt let me input transfers, it just lets me make payments. How do I get around this? ...

How do I count different names in a colum ie: 4 mikes 3 toms
I am trying to add name in a colum. ie., 4 Mikes, 3 Toms, 8 Diane. Is there a way to do this? Thanks One way Assume data is in A1 down, e.g.: Mike T Diane P Tom P Mike P Tom J Mike L Diane M etc List the names in say, C1:C3 : Mike, Diane, Tom Put in D1: =SUMPRODUCT(--(ISNUMBER(SEARCH(C1,A1:A100)))) Copy down Col D will return the required counts -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "dallyup2" <dallyup2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5598620F-D261-4872-BCB9-3ACA7DC01FE9@microsoft.com... > I am t...

MSCRM 4.0 Account automatic number
Hello, I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you have any idea to do this. Thanks a lot for your answer. FB Frédéric BAILLON wrote: > Hello, > > I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you > have any idea to do this. > > Thanks a lot for your answer. > > FB Hi Frédéric, There are many possibilities: You can make a plugin that reads and increments value in a config file, or work with a plugin that inserts and reads SQL table with identity column (auto incremental column) Ta...

Importing Transfer Transactions
I have been working all day manually doing all the transfer transactions during my last import. I am getting nowhere fast! When I imported my accounts as one file, I was told that was the wrong way to do it. Then I exported all of my accounts as individual files and imported them back into a clean file one by one. Was that the wrong way too? Should I have exported them as individual accounts, then imported them as one account??? I wish I'd get this right!!! The latter. There is no other way to export besides one account at a time. Importing all at once is how to get Money to ...