transfers #2

can any one help i need a report at store level
for all transfers out by supplier
just a list with supplier- date-po/trans number (with drill down )
thanks

0
hozay (81)
4/18/2006 3:59:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

about transfer order

Transfering messages

Installing CRM 1.2 in a virtual directory, not as the default site
Hi, We're testing MS CRM 1.2 at the moment on a Win2k server with the .NET gubbins installed (SQL and exchange on other servers). From what I can gather looking at the install process CRM always wants to install the web portion of itself as the default site on the machine. We have a number of other things we want to run on that box using IIS and would greatly prefer to run CRM in a virtual directory rather than as the default site. There is another application which need to be addressable as the default site (i.e. thru http://host.domain.com without needing anything after the .com). C...

Extender tables #2
Hello! We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are there any available SDK's for Extender or maybe any table lists? Thanks, Andi Saldana There are but I think only partners can get them. Please send me a message and I'll send you what I have. "Andi Saldana" wrote: > Hello! > > We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great > Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are > there any avai...

outlook 2003 xp #2
for the life of me I can not find the "send" button to send an e mail..!@#$ Have you properly installed at least one e-mail account? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:138101c3df9d$c8c37ca0$a001280a@phx.gbl, pm wrote: > for the life of me I can not find the "send" button to > send an e mail..!@#$ ...

Userform #2
I am using a userform which shows me certain information which I would like to transfer to a worksheet in my workbook. What I am seeking advise for is I need help with a code to look up the value in textbox.1 and to look up the same value in column "a" and then copy values from tb2 & 3 into columns b & c. Any help would be great Thanks Greg I created a small userform with 3 textboxes and two buttons (ok/cancel) and one label. I had this code behind it: Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Unload Me End Sub Private Sub CommandButton2_Click() Dim ...

Advance Report Writer #2
When printing invoices, my company keeps a copy for our records, mails one to the customer and, if applicable, sends one to the appropriate salesperson. When using GPA 9.5 (MS-DOS), we used 3 part invoices and a dot matrix printer to accomplish this. We can, of course, simply print 3 copies of the invoice when we print, but there is no way to distinguish our copy from the customer's copy etc. Question: In Report Writer, is there a way, using the headers/footers perhaps, to make the Blank Invoice Form automatically print 3 times, with 3 separate headings: ie. "Customer Cop...

Modifying Z Report #2
How can I modify X & Z Report to show daily department sales? x & z reports already show dept sales. What are you missing in your z? -- -Jerry JR Data Inc. jerry@jrdata.us "JLY" wrote: > How can I modify X & Z Report to show daily department sales? My Z report does not show any department breakdowns. The XReport.xml file has sections for department totals and department grand totals. 'Receipt Format Properties' is set up for XReport.xml for Reports and 'Sales' is setup for Receipt. Maybe I have a setting wrong? Thanks, "JerryData&...

HR Position Transfers

Automatic sorting in Excel #2
Your technique works a treat when I insert the code; however, when I save the file and reload it (after having saved it as a Macro-enabled Worksheet in 2007), the code does not seem to work. Am I doing something wrong? Regards, Anand EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com Did you enable macros when you opened the workbook? One more thing--your post is a standalone post. I'm not sure any reader will understand what code you're writing about. In this case, it's not important, though. Anand, Dhuru wrote: > > Your technique works a tr...

Hyperlinks in emails #2
I am running Win XP with Office 2007 When I try to click on a hyperlink in an email news article, I get tis error message: General failure: The system cannot find the file specified. How do I correct this please? Thanks, RED in NC Have you tried resetting the internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab? (Or Control panel, Internet options, Advanced tab). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lis...

Windows Easy Transfer

Button Control calling CFormView #2
hi everyone, I Have a CFormview (FormB) that has a button. When this button is click, It will call another CFormView (FormA). How to do it? I am using VC++ 6.0. Newbie & Noobie wrote: > hi everyone, > > I Have a CFormview (FormB) that has a button. When this button is click, It > will call another CFormView (FormA). > > How to do it? I am using VC++ 6.0. I assume you have created your project with the aid of the class wizard from the IDE. if you double click your button in the resource editor class wizard should suggest a click handler method for your button. Within...

Transferring an order to an invoice...

Newbie Question #2
I just created a spreadsheet. Before adding data, I highlighted columns c,e,f,h etc (one at a time) and clicked on the $ to make these columns display as currency. I then entered quite a bit of data. While entering the data, it appeared as currency. After entering all of the data, I began trying to sum a column. At this point in time, the data seems to have lost its currency format, e.g., where two dollars and twenty-seven cents formerly appeared as $2.27 it now appeared as 2.27 and it was left justified. All efforts to highlight the column, or even to work with a single cell, and...

Microsoft Outlook Express #2
I have five identities and I can go from one identity to another; but after 5-6 changes (from one identity to another) I am locked up out of Outlook and I have to restart the system (not Microsoft, but the operating system). I use Windows XP. Hey, I'm not actually sure about your prob, but there is a separate forum/newsgroup for Outlook Express. If you look to the left, you should see a main category called "Internet Technologies (5th main category from the top). Underneath that category should be a listing of four different Internet Explorer categories. Choose the ver...

excel formulas #2
Can someone help me with how to create a formula that looks at one cell and based upon the number in that cell (if statement) then gives me another number? example: If cell c4 contains the number 1; then how can I have cell a8 look at cell c4 and give me the number 1 (other than a link) / then have cell a9 look at cell c4 if it contains the number 2 to then give me the number 2.................... I need a formula to look at a cell that will contain a number from 1 to 5 or above and then accoridingly give me a coresponding number to reflect if that number is 1,2,3,4 or 5. Each cel...

Exchange 2003 Books #2
Any good books that really do a decent step by step of setting up and securing an Exchange 2003 server? Thanks Helm On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:02:23 -0500, "Matt Helm" <helm@somewhere.com> wrote: >Any good books that really do a decent step by step of setting up and >securing an Exchange 2003 server? > > >Thanks >Helm > Couldn't swear to a Read/See/Do book for setting up but one for ensuring you're secure is here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1931836248/ref%3Disaserver/103-3597647-0211022 Thanks! "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <m...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...

How can I specify more than 2 criteria in AutoFilter
Seems the AutoFilter can have at most 2 criteria. I do have a need to have 3 or more criteria to filter out a column of strings. How can I accomplish this? Thanks! Felix One method is to use an auxillary column for your filtering. You can put a formula into a new colun the would produce either a True or False and then you can autofilter on the true or false for example In cell Z1 =or(A1="A",A1="D",A1="Z") then copy formula down column Z to last row of data. Then autofilter column Z. -- joel ----------------------------------------...

Which Transfer In?
A question for you all, which our support company can not answer... If branch 5 receives a transfer from another branch of 64 of item 68209, but the paperwork is missing, and there is no label on the box to say which branch it has come from, is there a quick way of finding the correct Transfer in document? We have tried the Item movement and item movement history reports, but the answer is NO!. Basically, look through all of the transfers in, until you find the correct one. I'm, after a report or a solution which does not involve Store Administrator, as it should be an easy to us...

Outlook 2002 SP-2 Runaway Writes to McV4A.tmp, etc.
After installing latest Windows XP Pro and IE6 security patches and a McAfee antivirus update on 8/21/2003, noticed sluggishness in Outlook. Got low on disk space warning. Found McV4A.tmp in system folder C:\Documents and Settings\Russell Wade.RUSSLAPT\Local Settings\Temp that was over 7GB. Also creates McV5C.tmp, etc. Could not delete until rebooted even though I closed out of Outlook and McAfee Security Center. Problem does not occur, however, unless I load Outlook. Occurs when Outlook is loaded and McAfee is not. Performed complete virus scan with latest definitions, but no viruse...

Using Money 2007 on 2 non-networked computers
I have Money 2007 on my home desktop. I'd like to put it on my laptop for an extended trip I'm making, so I can check my accounts while gone. The two computers are not connected or networked. If I download transactions into Money from my bank, etc., using the laptop during my trip, when I return home and do a download onto my desktop, will the previously downloaded transactions (to the laptop) download AGAIN to my desktop Money? (It seems to work that way on Quicken -- anything not on the computer's copy of the program downloads again, even if previously downloaded onto ...