Transfer Out Fields

I'm using RMS 2, What is the field name for the Transfer Type field?
the drop down box allows for standard, intra-store, supplier. How can i test
the field to determine which type of transfer it is?
I am using <CONDITION>(PurchaseOrder.Type = PurchaseOrderTypeHQIssue) |
(PurchaseOrder.Type = PurchaseOrderTypeLocalIssue)</CONDITION>
to determine its direction (in or out).
0
RLambert1 (13)
10/9/2007 1:39:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

RLambert - PurchaseOrder.Type = 3 for all Transfers Out. The difference
between the RMS Screen "Transfer Types" in the PurchaseOrder table are the
ShipTo, OtherStoreID and SupplierID fields. Make one of each of the "Transfer
Type" and see the difference in the table.
Otto

"RLambert" wrote:

> I'm using RMS 2, What is the field name for the Transfer Type field?
> the drop down box allows for standard, intra-store, supplier. How can i test
> the field to determine which type of transfer it is?
> I am using <CONDITION>(PurchaseOrder.Type = PurchaseOrderTypeHQIssue) |
> (PurchaseOrder.Type = PurchaseOrderTypeLocalIssue)</CONDITION>
> to determine its direction (in or out).
0
Otto (25)
10/11/2007 4:35:02 PM
OK. I see the the diff in the SQL Tables, but I get a token error when i use
PurchaseOrder.OtherStoreID or PurchaseOrder.SupplierID in the .xml file.
<IF><CONDITION>PurchaseOrder.SupplierID = 125 </CONDITION>.......

"Otto" wrote:

> RLambert - PurchaseOrder.Type = 3 for all Transfers Out. The difference
> between the RMS Screen "Transfer Types" in the PurchaseOrder table are the
> ShipTo, OtherStoreID and SupplierID fields. Make one of each of the "Transfer
> Type" and see the difference in the table.
> Otto
>
> "RLambert" wrote:
>
> > I'm using RMS 2, What is the field name for the Transfer Type field?
> > the drop down box allows for standard, intra-store, supplier. How can i test
> > the field to determine which type of transfer it is?
> > I am using <CONDITION>(PurchaseOrder.Type = PurchaseOrderTypeHQIssue) |
> > (PurchaseOrder.Type = PurchaseOrderTypeLocalIssue)</CONDITION>
> > to determine its direction (in or out).
0
RLambert1 (13)

Excluding blank fields in reports
I am trying to include 3 feilds in my report but exclude any blank entries in that report. How do I do this? Jenn Take a look at the Can Grow and Can Shrink properties of both those controls and the section within which they're located. NOTE: a blank (" "), a zero-length string (""), and a Null ALL look the same to casual human inspection. Are you quite certain you have "blanks"? -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacadem...

about transfer order

Transfering messages

HR Position Transfers

Windows Easy Transfer

Transferring an order to an invoice...

bcc and attachment fields
Is there a way to make the bcc and attachments fields always show up at the top of a new email under the To: , CC:, and Subject fields??? Thanks are you meaning that attachments will not show in the body? I am looking for that answer too. -- Dave M Radeon 9800Pro 256mb P4 2.8 oc to 3.1 "sendhost3000" <sendhost3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eYXGYYYxDHA.3224@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to make the bcc and attachments fields always show up at the > top of a new email under the To: , CC:, and Subject fields??? > > Thanks > > -----= ...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...

Which Transfer In?
A question for you all, which our support company can not answer... If branch 5 receives a transfer from another branch of 64 of item 68209, but the paperwork is missing, and there is no label on the box to say which branch it has come from, is there a quick way of finding the correct Transfer in document? We have tried the Item movement and item movement history reports, but the answer is NO!. Basically, look through all of the transfers in, until you find the correct one. I'm, after a report or a solution which does not involve Store Administrator, as it should be an easy to us...

Activation Transfer
We currently have Publisher installed on our 3 computers. We have a computer we are replacing in our department. I need to know how I deactivate the computer we are replacing and transfer the activation onto the computer we are replacing it with. Thanks. There is no "deactivation". Uninstall it from old computer. Install it on new computer. Select telephone activation if necessary. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44CF7...

MSP 2007
I've created a very simple test MSP file. It has 4 sub-tasks and 2 summary tasks. I've added resources and duration. I've also inserted the Text1 field and filled it for each sub-task. I then started the Visual reports. I've picked the Cash Flow report and edited it by adding Text1 field. When the report was generated Text1 field was not in the Excel report at all. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. This probably doesn't answer your question, but I've never had much luck getting fields into the Visual Reports. I prefer to save as Excel and manipulate the...

Transferring SMTP server to the new exchange
if I introduce new exchange server into the network how do i transfer SMTP server to the new exchange so that outgoing emails use it instead of the old exchange server? thank you On your current servers setup smart host to the new server. Do this from: 1. Exchange System Manager virtual server settings. 2. Delivery property sheet 3. Advanced 4. Smart Host - You can enter the IP insquare brackets or the machine name. cheers, Alexander Zammit Software Development Consultant Check out, ExchangeInbox.com the new MS Exchange Resource site at http://www.exchangeinbox.com/ "asdf" &...

transferring files #3
hi, i just got a new computer. i want to transfer the contacts and emails, basically the all the information i had in outlook express on my old computer to the new one. i tried to just copy outlook onto a zip disk and put it on the new computer but that didn't work. i can't seem to find any folders where this info is in outlook. need help! thanks I'm not exactly sure about Outlook Express, but in Outlook there is an 'Import / Export' function in the 'File' menu. From here, follow the steps and create a 'pst' file for your contacts and messages....

Transfers
Hi I am still using Money 2001. There seems to be two ways of posting a transfer between accounts: 1) Using the 'Transfer' page on the data entry form 2) Doing a deposit or withdrawl and choosing 'Transfer' under SPECIAL in the category for the transaction. Both seem to work, why are these a bit different, and when should I use each way? Many thanks for any help. They aren't different. A Transfer is a Transfer. "Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:053801c3c45d$d8aa7c00$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I am still using M...

Transfer of Address Book from MS Outlook
How do I transfer my address book from Outlook to Outlook Express. Thanks, Jack Larkin Import it from Outlook Express. File->Import. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer wyreema@bigpind.net.au <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | How do I transfer my address book from Outlook to Outlook | Express. | Thanks, | Jack Larkin I don't believe there is such an optio...

join tables using a key field
I want to join 2 tables by their descriptions fields. Table 1 has 10 columns and Table 2 has 3 columns of data. I want to add the 3 columns of data from Table 2 to Table 1 and Make a Table 4 of 13 columns of data. I have a Table 3 with a single column of key words. For instance Table 1 Description is "big white truck" and Table 2 description is "little red truck" and the key work is "truck" (coming from a column in Table 3). I want to write a query that would take all fields from Table 2 and add them to Table 1 (increasing the row by 3 fields) whe...

History/Activity-NTEXT Field
Ok, here's the deal, and lets see if it get broken here when I past it in, haha. 1. Try to view cirtain customer's history and get sql error (soap exception, you know the one that really doesn't tell you anything). 2. Look at customer's "History" by using advanced find to find all the activities. 3. Notice that one of the activities has it's 5000 character NTEXT Field filled with what appears to be a "copy/paste" from an outlook e-mail, to which I can open just fine. 4. out of sheer desperation of trying to figure out what the problem is, I wen...

Transfer items from SO to HQ
Hi, Can I transfer inventory-items from Store to HQ ?? -- Aliko Aliko, No, HQ doesn't have any inventory, only the stores do. If you wish, you can transfer to other stores though. -- * "Aliko" <Aliko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3681A399-B3D7-45B0-B91C-80AB22D27943@microsoft.com... Hi, Can I transfer inventory-items from Store to HQ ?? -- Aliko ...

Contract Transfer
Hello - A client wants to transfer contract line items from a contract quote (created by salesman (in Sales Transaction Entrt / Contract Sales) to an existing contract. Currently this transfers to a new contract, but the client wants to maintain a single Hardware contract and update line items when clients purchase more items. This is being updated manually at present and client wants to automate information flow from sales to contract administration. Could someone suggest how I could achieve this? Thanks in advance. Rob -- Rob Purnell Technical Consultant ...

Mail Transfer Limit
Our server transfer limit is set at 50MB per email (with attachments of course). Our email user sends a 7MB email with PDF attachments and it bounces back to her. The recipient server limit advertises 10MB (see below). 220 Client-Domain.com SMTP Proxy Server Ready ehlo OurDomain.com 250-somename01.Client-Domain.com ESMTP Server Ready 250 SIZE 10485760 Taking MIME conversion into consideration, a 7MB mail will expand by... say 30% (my wild guess), so it becomes 9.1MB. That's still less than what the receiving server can take (10MB). Why does it bounce back? What am I missing? Does email e...

OL 2K will NOT show e-mail addresses in to field
Again - tough noogies. Learn to post some useful information, such as the version of Outlook and WHAT email addresses you want to see in the TO field as opposed to what you are seeing now. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, outlook victim asked: ...

Showing hidden fields?
I have a form located at: http://www.sacredheartlanc.org/school/scrip/scrip_order.htm At the bottom of the form under, Order Pick-Up, I have extra code that's suppose to show when "Other" is selected from the drop down menu. This is where someone can add details about how they intend to pickup their order. This used to work fine but now it no longer shows properly. The error I'm seeing on line 30 is "Error: 'document.order.Pickup' is null or not an object" This error shows in "preview" when making a selection in "Order Pick-...

merging the values of a field in a subreport
helloi am trying to prepare route cards for travels. I am preparing theseroute cards in an access reports. the route points, the stops oftravel, has been provided in a routeno-stop table. I am trying tomerge the values for a particular travel. for example, the table is asfollowsroute no: stops1 museum1 sports centre1 tennis court2 zoo2 city hallwhat i want is merging these values asfor 1: museum-sports centre-tennis courtfor2 : zoo-city hallis it possible and how?...