Transfer Inventory Out Report

We are transfering out inventory to another store.  We are not using HQ, so
we are not doing the transfer through RMS and HQ.  We would like to know how
to modify the Inventory Issued Report or the Inventory Transfer Order report.
 We need the header with the name of the company we transferred out inventory
to, date of transfer, item code, desciription, qty transferred, unit cost,
extended cost (for each item).  The problem is, this information is
available, but only if you print both reports.  Is there a way to get this
information on one report?
Using RMS ver. 2.0.
0
LPawlak (27)
11/14/2007 11:04:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

about transfer order

Transfering messages

unhide a report
I was entering descriptions into the properties of reports and I must have accidentally checked the "hidden" box in "attributes." The report is still in the database, it just does not show up on the list in the report objects. How can I unhide it? Thanks. Hi Debbie, You don't say which version of Access you are using, but for versions 97-2003 click on Tools | Options..., select the View tab, and place a check in the option that reads "Hidden objects". Click on OK to dismiss this dialog. You should then see your report in the database window, although ...

Sales Report #4
Hi All i have one report on old system and ineed modify one report on RMS like that report is there any one can give me that. Report Detiles: Shop Name | Net Sales | Cash | visa | Mastercard| customer | Change Item/Invoice | Discount. please help me i maket this report evry day menually for my manager and we have 43 Store. Please Help me And Thanks. M.Own Hello M.Own, I'm aware of a ready-made report like that , but we can develop one for you for a fee. If your interested send me an email to mario@dataflow.ca "M.Own" wrote: > Hi All > i have one report on old ...

HR Position Transfers

Detail Report
I'm looking for a report that lists: Vendor Name Invoice Number Invoice Date Check no (if any) Amount of invoice Amount of the payment (if any) All as it relates to a specific Account. For instance, If the report is run for legal services, it would list each firm, when they invoiced, when the invoice was paid, the amount of the invoice, payment, and total the Amount of Invoice Column to show that it ties to the balance in the Legal Expense Account. All of this for a specific period of time. Before attempting to create this, I thought I would ask to see if it has already been don...

Inventory item numbers
There are quantities for existing item numbers. What is the best method to move these balances to new item numbers: 1) Buy item number modifier from Professional Tools or 2) Use decrease adjustments to reduce the existing balances to zero, then post increase adjustments to the new item numbers. Jackie, Is there any reason that you would want to keep the history of what happened under the old number vs. the new one? If so, then go with option 2. Will the new item be set up differently than the old one? If so, most likely you'll want option 2 (this will be true for most 'major...

Report question in Visio 2003?
I have a question regarding Visio reports. When I ran report in Visio, I get a field name Quantity. What is it counting? I can't find where to hide this field or completely take it off. Can someone please explain this. Thank you very much. On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:35:01 -0700, TotallyConfused <TotallyConfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a question regarding Visio reports. When I ran report in Visio, I get >a field name Quantity. What is it counting? I can't find where to hide this >field or completely take it off. Can someone please e...

Windows Easy Transfer

Report into colums
I have a report that show products and price like belfow Chips =A31 Hot Dog =A33 Burger =A33 Drinks =A31.50 ECT ECT Is this creats a long list on a a piece of paper can i get it to put it in 2 or more colums lile below Chips =A31 Hot Dog =A33 Burger =A33 Drinks =A31.50 ECT Thanks very much Report / Page Setup Pieter "Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message news:1192702147.310171.229640@k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com... I have a report that show products and price like belfow Chips ...

gap sub report
Hi I am tring to design a report using the format of a repairs claim form supplied by a customer I am using a sub report to enter the parts used which is on the right hand of the page. My problem is that the subreport creates a gap in the report on the left hand side of the form. Any sugestion how I can remove this gap ? cjgav wrote: >I am tring to design a report using the format of a repairs claim form >supplied by a customer I am using a sub report to enter the parts used which >is on the right hand of the page. My problem is that the subreport creates a >gap in the rep...

Reports only Show 10 Records
I notice that when you run a lot of the reports (eg Account Overview) there is only a maximum of ten records returned. This appears to be hardcoded as the report also states the fact in the footer. Any way around this? If the filter used on the report actually referred to, for instance, 25 Accounts how would you get all 25 reports? Maybe I am missing something. Thanks Cozy export that report to its rdl file and take a look through the reports source code which might tell you. Also make sure you also export any of its sub reports. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsof...

emailed report is blank
I want to email a report that will send info on the record that was just filled out and also save and clear the record for the next person. I have a couple problems. 1. the record is blank when it arrives in the email 2. the info is not erased. I have a button that "on click" has a macro attached to run the report and send it but I am not sure why the report is blank and where to put the code to clear the form. ...

Transferring an order to an invoice...

rename invalid sheet name from access 97 report to Excel 2002
When I export a file from Access 97, my only choice is to export to Excel 97. I then open that file, with excel 2002, and I get an error message the the sheet had an invalid name and had to be renamed, but there is no apparent difference in the the name "Sheet1" in excel 97 or "sheet1" in Excel 2002. (I can find NO conversion sw, or find any way to "add to" my file types list. I am forced to use Access 97 with the office 2002 suite for now) Any Ideas on what is causing this? DLS 99 Can you open the file in xl97 to see what the sheet name is/was? Or do ...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

Inventory Variance Bug
We are getting a "You can't complete this procedure while Inventory decimal places are being changed". Apparently there is an article that acknowledges that this is a bug caused by inventory variances being larger than whats on hand and this is the error it kicks out. Does anyone know the fix for this problem or how to get around it? I have a lot of batchs to post and everyone of them is giving this error when I try and process the stock count entry. HELP!!! BTW - Does anyone agree that MS could afford to do some work on the stock count portion of the inventory module? ...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...

Which Transfer In?
A question for you all, which our support company can not answer... If branch 5 receives a transfer from another branch of 64 of item 68209, but the paperwork is missing, and there is no label on the box to say which branch it has come from, is there a quick way of finding the correct Transfer in document? We have tried the Item movement and item movement history reports, but the answer is NO!. Basically, look through all of the transfers in, until you find the correct one. I'm, after a report or a solution which does not involve Store Administrator, as it should be an easy to us...

subreport between each entry on the report
I have created a report that has entries 1,2,3 and 4. I want to add a subreport which has 2 more entries. However, when i try to do so, the entries for the subreport show up in between those on the report. This is not what i want. I want the subreport entries to show up below those of the main report. How do i do this. Radhika Put the subreport in the report footer. or Put the subreport in a group footer that is printed after your details -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County .. "...

Activation Transfer
We currently have Publisher installed on our 3 computers. We have a computer we are replacing in our department. I need to know how I deactivate the computer we are replacing and transfer the activation onto the computer we are replacing it with. Thanks. There is no "deactivation". Uninstall it from old computer. Install it on new computer. Select telephone activation if necessary. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44CF7...

MSP 2007
I've created a very simple test MSP file. It has 4 sub-tasks and 2 summary tasks. I've added resources and duration. I've also inserted the Text1 field and filled it for each sub-task. I then started the Visual reports. I've picked the Cash Flow report and edited it by adding Text1 field. When the report was generated Text1 field was not in the Excel report at all. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. This probably doesn't answer your question, but I've never had much luck getting fields into the Visual Reports. I prefer to save as Excel and manipulate the...

Voided Transactions not returning inventory to stock
How can I make inventory return to 'on hand' when voiding posted invoices? How can I differentiate between documents that were voided after posting and those voided before posting? ...

Transferring SMTP server to the new exchange
if I introduce new exchange server into the network how do i transfer SMTP server to the new exchange so that outgoing emails use it instead of the old exchange server? thank you On your current servers setup smart host to the new server. Do this from: 1. Exchange System Manager virtual server settings. 2. Delivery property sheet 3. Advanced 4. Smart Host - You can enter the IP insquare brackets or the machine name. cheers, Alexander Zammit Software Development Consultant Check out, ExchangeInbox.com the new MS Exchange Resource site at http://www.exchangeinbox.com/ "asdf" &...