Total Items

Hi -
Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be tendered,
on the POS screen ?
Thanks.
0
NJS (8)
7/20/2007 1:30:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can customize the status.htm file. Not sure exactly what the variable is
that you want, but I know it cn be done.

"NJS" <NJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi -
> Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be
> tendered,
> on the POS screen ?
> Thanks.

Jason,
Send me your email I have already customized this and will forward you.

"Jason" wrote:

> You can customize the status.htm file. Not sure exactly what the variable is
> that you want, but I know it cn be done.
>

> "NJS" <NJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi -
> > Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be
> > tendered,
> > on the POS screen ?
> > Thanks.

0
AkberAlwani (916)
7/21/2007 5:14:00 AM
Hi -
My email address is joelsmith@earthlink.net. Thanks very much !
Joel

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Jason,
> Send me your email I have already customized this and will forward you.
>
> "Jason" wrote:
>
> > You can customize the status.htm file. Not sure exactly what the variable is
> > that you want, but I know it cn be done.
> >

> > "NJS" <NJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi -
> > > Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be
> > > tendered,
> > > on the POS screen ?
> > > Thanks.

0
NJS (8)
7/24/2007 6:50:03 PM
Can you send me this e-mail as well?  Thanks,

andrewATabhdev.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Jason,
> Send me your email I have already customized this and will forward you.
>
> "Jason" wrote:
>
> > You can customize the status.htm file. Not sure exactly what the variable is
> > that you want, but I know it cn be done.
> >

> > "NJS" <NJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi -
> > > Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be
> > > tendered,
> > > on the POS screen ?
> > > Thanks.

Dear All,
Can you send me this e-mail as well?  Thanks,
izubair@tell.com.sa
--
Ibrahim Zubair

"ABH Development" wrote:

> Can you send me this e-mail as well?  Thanks,
>
> andrewATabhdev.com
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Jason,
> > Send me your email I have already customized this and will forward you.
> >
> > "Jason" wrote:
> >
> > > You can customize the status.htm file. Not sure exactly what the variable is
> > > that you want, but I know it cn be done.
> > >

> > > "NJS" <NJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

hi,

could you please also send me as well?

Thanks,
Anup

"Ibrahim Zubair" wrote:

> Dear All,
> Can you send me this e-mail as well?  Thanks,
> izubair@tell.com.sa
> --
> Ibrahim Zubair
>

> "ABH Development" wrote:
>
> > Can you send me this e-mail as well?  Thanks,
> >
> > andrewATabhdev.com
> >

> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Jason,
> > > Send me your email I have already customized this and will forward you.

0
bugzbunny (6)

An XML question

Item Quantity Discrepancy and Worksheet 401 and 260 .. HQ Adjustme
I keep getting a HQ Adjustment at the store when I run a 260. This is after I have ran a 401 and a 501. When it makes the adjustment at the store it also seems to make that adjustment at HQ which always creates a discrepancy. I am running 1.3.1010 right now. The store right now shows HQ Adjustment and when I run a 260 it makes an another adjustment.. Keeps doing this over and over again. Even if I do a 501 in the middle. Any ideas? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C77325.4B0EBDF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" C...

Totals on Sales Inquiry native windows
We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries: Transaction by Customer Transaction by Document Sales Documents Sales Items Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports, be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals... The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a tool to sum a field after you make a filter I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week, and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the same information grouped by item number, for example.....

total cost on report
I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field (total) please help thanks, jettro Jettron wrote: >I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at >the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field >(total) The usual way is to use a text box with an expression like: =Sum([cost field]) -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] I'm in design view of the report, where do I insert this expression? I clicked on page footer to insert thi...

move cursor down after add new item
I use a custom button to add a new item to the transaction grid. After that, the cursor in the transaction grid stays in the newly added line, it doesn't move down to a new line. I searched this newsgroup tried to find a solution. Then I used the SendKeys("{DOWN}") but it still doesn't work. My code is as following: Public Function Process(ByRef MySession As Object) As Boolean Dim frm As New frmFare .... If frm.ShowDialog = Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK Then My.Computer.Keyboard.SendKeys("{DOWN}") End If Process = Tru...

Retrieving data of a CListCtrl's Item
Hi, I'm trying to work with CListCtrl class and I have a problem I can't solve. To simplfy the problem, let's just say I need to know the iItem of the LV_ITEM structure for the selected item. It's not too much, is it? Well I tested so many ways but none of them worked!?!? Has anyone worked with CListCtrl? Regards, Mehran Ziadloo You ask, "Has anyone worked with CListCtrl?" This class is perhaps the most commonly used of all the newer common controls! Have you looked at GetFirstSelectedItemPosition, followed by GetNextSelectedItem? "Mehran Ziadloo" &...

Setting ID# to 1 & Total on bottom of query result
Hi, I have 2 separate questions. First how do I set the ID# to 1 for the first record. I copied my whole database including queries and forms which were 2009 records and changed the titles to 2010. I did a "compact and repair" to the 2010 database. But when I start to enter records for 2010 the ID# is 2550. How can I reset the ID# back to start at 1? On many of my queries I have the results be for example 28 Caucation, 43 African American, 65 Hispanic, 4 Asian, 2 Native American. I need these numbers separate like they are but I would like a total line at the bottom...

Item description lookup
I need to make the Item Lookup to default to item description lookup. I do not need the short description. How do I accomplish this with either modifier,VBA or both? thank you, Amy Please send me a message by clicking on my profile to get my e-mail address. Take out the nospam portion. I will send you some VBA code. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Amy" wrote: > I need to make the Item Lookup to default to item description lookup. I do > not need the short description. How do I accomplish this with either > modifier,VBA or both? > > thank you, > Amy ...

Finding Cells that Total a Value
Hello Friends, I need some assistance in solving a problem. I have a spreadsheet with over five hundred lines of transactions. The sum of these transactions are creating a balance on the account. Is there any formula/macro that will help me find the transactions creating the balance? The sum of the account should be zero. To clarify, if we owe client money, there would be a transaction setting up that postive balance then a payment on the account taking it back to zero. There could be multiple transactions and then one net payment. Or we could be due to receive. So at the end of the day, th...

Total Items
Hi - Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be tendered, on the POS screen ? Thanks. You can customize the status.htm file. Not sure exactly what the variable is that you want, but I know it cn be done. "NJS" <NJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:538F3CC7-F23D-43C7-8A5A-4319B8688E5B@microsoft.com... > Hi - > Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be > tendered, > on the POS screen ? > Thanks. Jason, Send me your email I have already customized this and will forward you. "Jason&qu...

Total of Totals
Hey there, I've set up a database consisting of four tables. I run a query which calculates a total for the item (unit price * quantity). Is it possible to calculate the final total of all this for a report? If that's possible, how can I get it to be at the bottom of all the records but only on the last page? Thanks Mathew On Aug 1, 12:48 am, KARL DEWEY <KARLDE...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Yes. > Open the form in design view, click on menu VIEW - Report Header/Footer a= nd > add a text box in the footer with Control Source =3D[unit price] * > [quantit...

Prevent users from permanently deleting deleted items
Is there a way to prevent some of the "smarter" users from permanently deleting messages? Some will hold down the shift key to get rid of "evidence" when deleting messages and others will go into the "Recover Deleted Items from Deleted Items" area and delete those. I read about that DumpsterAlwaysOn reg hack, will that work? I also noticed the "Do not permanently delete mailboxes and items until the store has been backed up" feature in System Manager, does that do what I need? My boss wants to be able to pull up any messages as evidence in case of ...

deleted item retention for calendar, contacts, tasks
I've seen a doc on how to set this up, but i was an idiot and didn't bookmark. Can anyone point me to the procedure? Do a search for "DumpsterAlwaysOn" :-) It's a registry key you have to add. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "knightly" <knightly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E4148C4-6D98-4254-BCF9-4009E962499B@microsoft.com... > I've seen a doc on how to set this up, but i was an idiot and didn't > bookmark. Can anyone ...

Manipulating totals and columns in Pivot Tables
Hi, I'm constructing a pivot table that has investors as columns, investments as rows, and the general data is values. Trouble is there is a column which I want to only display half of each value. I know that I can make a formula that divides a column "column A/2", and then hide the unwanted columns. But I would also like the hidden columns to not be included in the grand totals. How do I make this happen? Thanks! Hi, So let me understand what you want, something like this in the Pivot Table: A B C Name Jp ...

sent items #4
when i go to the sent items folder, it shows nothing was sent. But the outbox shows the item to be sent ?? I don't know why it doesn't show up as SENT ? ...

Excel 2000 Custom Menu Item
I'm running Excel 2000. When I start Excel another Menu item is inserted called Data Warehouse. This item attaches to an SQL database that allows user to select columns for retreival. I need to make some changes to menu item. How do I view the VBA code for this menu item? How does it get loaded when Excel starts? How can I in Excel find out where the code is being loaded from? Thanks ...

Pole display Sub Total
Hi All, When a client of mine scans items the amount displaying is the sub total. Is there any way to display the total (ie including tax amount) Regards Amanda ...

how do I get a total for all worksheets in my workbook?
I have ten worksheets, each with a total. How do I get a total of all totals? Considering you have 3 sheets, and the totals are in cell A1, then use: =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!A1) Mangesh "Aileen Hewat" <AileenHewat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18C80118-642F-4690-8B5E-7D68B63752E3@microsoft.com... > I have ten worksheets, each with a total. How do I get a total of all totals? This file might be a help: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/consol.zip It's in the "Accountants" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/exa...

User moved Sent Items folder into Deleted Items
One of our users has found a way to move the Sent Items folder into the Deleted Items folder (I'm guessing from an IMAP client). I can't seem to do anything with it from Outlook or OWA. I tried the /resetfolders and /resetfoldernames switches but they don't help move it back. I also found a utility called Ffolder on sliptick that allows me to rename it, but gives an error when I try to delete it. We're running Exchange 2003 SP2. Anyone have some good tricks for this? Thanks. -GT If you can find a copy of the old Exchange 4.0 or 5.0 client you can fix it with tha...

Calculate Total Books
I am preparing packing slips for boxes to be sent out. There are different book orders going into the same box. Each book in the order will have its own set of id numbers that are usually, but not always, in a string(101-121 etc). I use a calculated field on the form to display the number of books in the string as I store the start book number and subract it from the end book number and add 1 to get the actual number of books in the string. I use the same calculated field on the report to show the number of books in each detial, but I have multiple strings in 1 box. I need to show a...

total for bills
Is it possible to have the total of the bills not yet paid in the current or for the upcoming month? Thank you in advance. Bepp ...

Vote: Add Item messages to Items by Inventory Wizard
We would like to have a feature to Add Item messages to Items by Inventory Wizard. -- Jason Clements ===================================================== ===================================================== ------=_NextPart_0001_3178B8C4 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Jason, Thank you for posting your product suggestion. However, to ensure that your suggestions are seen you would want to submit them via one of the below methods: 1. Use one of the following links: CustomerSource https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/productsuggestions...

Totaling Hours Worked
I have one column that has my start time (6:30 AM) and one column that has my end time (3:30 PM). How do I make the third column total the hours I worked (9.00)? Thanks for any help. Debra Ann (EndTime - StartTime)* 24 To Excel, a day = 1 and an hour = 1/24 so, to convert an hour value "up" to an integer, multiply by 24. Hope this helps, -- George Nicholson Remove 'Junk' from return address. "Debra Ann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022801c3d6d5$39f8a340$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have one column that has my start time ...

Permission on Sent Items
Hi Does anyone know how to set reviewer permissions on the sent items folder only, when i try and set it and go to open other users folder it doesnt display sent items. This is between two users over an exchange network. Thanks How are you trying to open the folder and what exactly happens when you try? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlo...

Total
Any idea why this won't work? TotalDays : nz([Sum Of VACADAYS])+nz([Sum Of SICKDAYS])+nz([Sum Of OUTNOPAY])+nz([Sum Of HOLIDAYS])+nz([Sum Of BEREAVEMENT]) I get an error that say: SubQueries cannot be used in the expression. Any help would be appreciated! JK JK - Are the field names correct? For example, is [Sum Of VACADAYS] a field name in the source table or query? If you are basing this query on a query that sums the records, Access usually names the fields [SumOfVACADAYS]. If this doesn't help, post your SQL (go to SQL View and copy/paste the code into...