Title Field on Receipt - PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

I am running RMS version 1.3 and need to edit the sales reciepts so they
include the customers title next to the customers name.  I have looked the
'tillreceipt.xml' and it just has 'customer.name' that gives the information
for the customers name (first and last name), how do I include the customers
title field next to it?

Many thanks,

Sam.
0
Sammas2k (2)
3/2/2007 4:15:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

HI Add the following line it wil work (this will be before customer.name
<TEXT skipblank="true" newline="true"> Customer.Title
 </TEXT>

Regards

"Sammas2k" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running RMS version 1.3 and need to edit the sales reciepts so they
> include the customers title next to the customers name.  I have looked the
> 'tillreceipt.xml' and it just has 'customer.name' that gives the information
> for the customers name (first and last name), how do I include the customers
> title field next to it?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Sam.
0
AkberAlwani (916)
3/3/2007 6:50:03 AM
Hi,

That did not work, when loading the reciept in Store Operations Manager it
gave me the following error....

XML Render

Compiler Error : Token 'Customer.Title' was not found.

Any ideas, anyone???

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> HI Add the following line it wil work (this will be before customer.name
> <TEXT skipblank="true" newline="true"> Customer.Title
>  </TEXT>
>
> Regards
>
> "Sammas2k" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am running RMS version 1.3 and need to edit the sales reciepts so they
> > include the customers title next to the customers name.  I have looked the
> > 'tillreceipt.xml' and it just has 'customer.name' that gives the information
> > for the customers name (first and last name), how do I include the customers
> > title field next to it?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > Sam.
0
Sammas2k (2)
3/5/2007 9:13:59 AM
Hello, the error seems to me XML reading I think you must have MSXML Paraser
installed. also send me your email address so I can send the file which is
working at my side.

"Sammas2k" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> That did not work, when loading the reciept in Store Operations Manager it
> gave me the following error....
>
> XML Render
>
> Compiler Error : Token 'Customer.Title' was not found.
>

> Any ideas, anyone???
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > HI Add the following line it wil work (this will be before customer.name
> > <TEXT skipblank="true" newline="true"> Customer.Title
> >  </TEXT>
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > "Sammas2k" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am running RMS version 1.3 and need to edit the sales reciepts so they
> > > include the customers title next to the customers name.  I have looked the
> > > 'tillreceipt.xml' and it just has 'customer.name' that gives the information
> > > for the customers name (first and last name), how do I include the customers
> > > title field next to it?
> > >
> > > Many thanks,
> > >
> > > Sam.
0
AkberAlwani (916)

need help :)
http://kezzysworld.bravehost.com visit my site if u wanna chat or have fun :) Thanks ;) ...

HELP... Outlook Dissapearing Folder!
One of my folders in Outlook has just disappeared. I did not delete it and am familiar with the prompt that appears when you delete a folder, asking if you really want to remove the folder and move its contents to "Deleted Items." I have checked the "Deleted Items" folder. I have confirmed that it was not dragged anywhere. I have tried running scanpst.exe. I am out of ideas and have lost of ton of e-mail... HELP! WillW <WillW@att.net> wrote: > One of my folders in Outlook has just disappeared. I did not delete > it and am familiar with the pro...

field tips?
is there a way i can have instructions pop up as a field is clicked. i'm trying to look for an alternative to writing an instruction manual for the database i'm creating -- deb Deb, Maybe this will work? http://www.lebans.com/tooltip.htm -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "deb" <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8BA27FB-1EEF-4231-A681-0BA0D395261F@microsoft.com... > is ...

Updating field content with Javascript not working.
We are using Javascript to update three fields on a modified opportunity form. The script is triggered when a selection is made in a pick list and populates one field with a date, another with a constant based on the selection from the pick list and the third with a calculated value again based on the pick list selection. This all works fine. However after the opportunity is saved, if the pick list selection is change and the three fields are updated, when the record is saved again the new values are not retained - the values that were originally saved appear in those fields. Firing th...

formula help #64
I need help with a formula, I am hoping that someone else has done this, I just can't seem to get it to work out for me. I would like to calulate a selling price for an item with a cost of x, plus two constant amounts, plus a minimum net profit on the item of 2% or .02x. Is this possible to calculate? Thanks, Mark Let's say the price is in A1, the first constant amount is in A2, the second constant amount is in A3. Then =1.02*A1+A2+A3 is what you would use for 2% profit on price and =1.02*(A1+A2+A3) is what you would use for 2% profit on price plus constants -- Gary...

Starting off band needs help!
Hi Everyone, We are a new band just getting it together. We need help! We are naming our band "THE SCENE" and would love for anyone who could come up with a logo (or any type of art) to please send it to us. We have no money... We would just be so thankful if you could send something, anything! If you come up with any ideas (logo, art or anything) for out band THE SCENE please email them to us at: thetampabassman@live.com THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!! ps: I guess jpg would be the best. Right? ...

Limit of fields in table
Hi. How many fields can I create in each table? Regards, marco Marco, 255. However, except in very extremely exceptional database scenarios, you should not need to consider this limit. 30 fields is a lot. I know you didn't say so, but if you are looking at creating a table with a lot of fields, you might consider asking some further advice first. -- Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP Marco wrote: > Hi. How many fields can I create in each table? > > Regards, > marco Hi Marco, Open Help in Access and search for: Specifications Here, you should see the following...

outlook help #5
One of my identities in outlook express keeps getting removed. If I set it up again it just disapears the next and it only happens with one identity. Is there a bug or virus that could be doing this? Thanks This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=m...

title bar
Excel 2000 Is there a way of changing the contents of the Title bar so Microsoft Excel is not part of the bar? I am doing a special workbook for our company and we want just our company name at the top. Thanks Hi Greg, In the ThisWorkbook module of the special workbook paste the following: Private Sub Workbook_Activate() Application.Caption = "My Company Name" <<=== CHANGE End Sub Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate() Application.Caption = "" End Sub This will apply the custom title bar text when the special workbook is the active workbook and will restore th...

How to hide a text field label when the field is null? Access2003
In MS Access 2003 report, how to hide the label attached to a text field when the text field is blank? Example: Field Name = [MiddleName]; the label for [MiddleName] is [MidNameLbl]. If no middle name, I do not want the label to appear. Thanks The no-code method is to change the label to a text box and set its properties: Control Source: ="Mid. Name: " + [MiddleName] Can Grow: No Can Shrink: Yes If MiddleName is null, the text box will disappear. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Pearl" wrote: > In MS Access 2003 report, how to...

Copy data from textbox on form to multiple fields in table
Okay I hope someone can help. I have a form with an import button. Clicking this button opens up another form which allows the user to type in any date and then click the continue button which continues the import process. The .CSV file that is being imported has four fields. The table that the data is being imported to has five fields. The field that remains empty in the table is called DATE. Can someone tell me how to fill the 200+ empty DATE fields using the date the user types in? Hopeful outcome: User clicks import enters 05/27/2007 in the date field and clicks import. If the user does n...

Adding fields from Switchboard or Form
Hi, I am a total amateur at Access, and still studying it. I wanted to know how I could add a field on an existing table, from the switchboard or from a Form.... For example, I have to put in different dates for different inventory checks, and I would like to the user to enter the dates themselves(with the corresponding data). how is it possible? You need a date field in the table. When you create a form based on this table, the date field will be there. When you add a new record, users will be able to enter their own date and other needed info. Could you supply a list of fields you need...

Fields
I am working in an education template and want to see if there is a way to create a field that can be added to periodically to show all the courses a person takes from my instructors. I created a field named course but it is only allowing me to put one course in. How can I make the field list all the courses? Thanks, Nantika -- Enjoy every day! On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 09:18:01 -0700, Nantika <Nantika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am working in an education template and want to see if there is a way to >create a field that can be added to periodically ...

PASSWORD field in SY01400
Does anybody know what is the purpose of the encrypted password field in the SY01400 SY_Users_MSTR table? When and how it is used by external application without GP envolvement? The password in SY01400 is encrypted for security reasons and it is not intended for external applications. I have not seen any external applications needing to use this password unless you have a custom application developed to use this password; you would need to know how to decrypt it. "wtan" wrote: > Does anybody know what is the purpose of the encrypted password field in the > SY01400 SY_...

tab problem when adding new field to subform
My tab sequence does not recognize the new field I added on an existing subform. I added the new field on a row between two existing fields, and the tab skips over the the new field. I tried using Auto Order on the Tab Order pop-up window, but no change. When I click in the new field and pull up the Tab Order window, the window shows the fields on the main form, but not the fields on the subform. The main form and subform use the same table as their data sources. Your help is much appreciated. <susanhull@ou.edu> wrote > My tab sequence does not recognize the new field I added on an...

Imports
I cannot find any documentation on what the "Field Data Delimeter" does in the CRM online help, or the various newsgroups. Does anyone know? It seems obvious enough that if I'm importing a CSV, the field delimeter is the comma (as in Comma Seperated Values), but CRM calls this a "field seperator" and has a different "delimeter". I did some tests and it appears that if you have a blank cell, if you enter the delimeter (ie: "), that takes the place of a null cell value. I just wanted to confirm though and see if anyone could clarify this. Thank yo...

help #49
How do i set up out of office reply message in outlook? reply to tunde.adesanya@coteckcom.com On Jan 10, 8:00 am, adesanyababatunde <adesanyababatu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do i set up out of office reply message in outlook? > > reply to tunde.adesa...@coteckcom.com I suppose that depends on which version of Outlook you are using. In Outlook 2007, you could type "How do I set up out of office reply message?" in that little help gadget in the upper right of the screen, and read the section "Automatically reply to messages with the Out of Offic...

Need Help #3
Hi, I have to develop an application in vc++ using Win32API's for drawing a menu with 3 choices of drawing a line,circle and square. As i m new to this language, I am not able to do this. Can anyone please help me out in this regard. Thanks, Kapil ...

do not show query field that does not contain data
I am attempting to create a query in where any field that does not contain data in relation to the criteria specified will not be shown in the results. I am aware of the show box however this will not show the field whether it contains data or not. Please help. Thank You You cannot show or hide a field in different rows of a query. All rows in a query result will have the same columns. If you want to show or hide entire columns based on whether or not any record (row) in the result has data in that column, you could do so by using some VBA to build the query string on the fly. You ...

Position fields in PivotTable like AutoFormat
Hi All, I seem to have trawled every setting but can't find this. If you insert two fields into the Data Items section, they appear below each other, but if you format with some of the AutoFormat's, such as Report 4, then they appear next to each other. How can I position them next to each other without using the AutoFormat option? TIA, Piers In the pivot table, drag the Data button onto the cell that contains the word Total. There's a picture here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot02.html Piers 2k wrote: > I seem to have trawled every setting but can't f...

Why is the Print Titles section grayed out?
When I try to set the top row of my spreadsheet, to Print Titles section is grayed out. Some items on that dialog are disabled if you're in PrintPreview mode. Or if you have multiple worksheets grouped and go through File|page setup. Cindy N wrote: > > When I try to set the top row of my spreadsheet, to Print Titles section is > grayed out. -- Dave Peterson Thanks, Dave. That was it. I was in preview. "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Some items on that dialog are disabled if you're in PrintPreview mode. > > Or if you have multiple worksheets grou...

Help with loops in Windows
I'm new to Windows programming. I have an old copy of Visual C++. Here's what I want to do: I would like to a computationally intensive loop. The loop may take several million iterations before a solution is found. Its not clear to me what I need to do using Visual C++ and MFC so that the loop doesn't take all the computer resources. If I program it in my simplistic style, the loop uses all the CPU time so Windows can't do anything and thinks the program is not responding. If I knew what Windows function to call to give up control and to regain it, then I could i...

Text fields to dates
I have two fields. One contains a month (ex. January). The other contains a year (ex. 2008). I would like to use these fields to develop the date for the last day of the year and month (ex. 20080131) in a date field that can be compared to another date. Any suggestions? Here's an example you should be able to accomidate into your situation. Dim sMonth Dim sYear Dim sDate sMonth = "December" sYear = "2008" sDate = CDate(sMonth & " 1, " & sYear) Debug.Print sDate ' This is the date as is. sDate = DateAdd("M", ...

"Not Read" Receipts Being Sent Against Settings
Recently, I noticed that I was receiving Returned Mail messages from various mail servers, saying that "host not found" or something like that. This is not unusual, because of spammers using spoofed E-Mail addresses on my domain. What I found odd was that the message that was sent that caused the "not found" error was a read receipt from Microsoft Outlook 2007 (which I use). To test this finding, I sent myself a message with a read receipt attached to it, but I didn't read the message and deleted the message (which put the mail message in my Deleted Items folder). Wh...

Include totals in footers to fields in layout collection (2007)
I have a report that includes several groups. The footers all include fields that are the sum of calculated fields within the detail. When adding totals to a footer using the grouping, the total becomes part of the "layout" group for that field. However, the grouping totals only work on fields from the datasource - not on calculated fields within the detail. Does anyone know how I can "join" these calculated footer fields to the layout grouping for the detail field associated with it? For example, I have a field for "difference" in my detail area. It ...