Testing EDC - need a little help

I am interested in setting up RMS on a test merchant account to verify
specific peripherals will work with RMS.  Does anyone know of a "test"
merchant account # that I can use or where I can find that information.
0
JSudduth (5)
3/2/2007 5:28:57 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I would call your merchant procesor and see if they can get you set up with a
test account and some test plastic.
--
Jocelyn

"JSudduth" wrote:

> I am interested in setting up RMS on a test merchant account to verify
> specific peripherals will work with RMS.  Does anyone know of a "test"
> merchant account # that I can use or where I can find that information.
0
jocelynp (229)

Combobox Setup Help
I am trying to use a combobox and I am struggling. Can someone provid me with an example of how to set one up? I have an Excel workbook containing of 25 worksheets which each have a least 7 different geographical reports. I want the end user to selec a choice from the drop down list and the report be displayed. Can someone please provide any help? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Bkey, A combo box puts a value into a cell. It sounds as if you instead need a list of hyperlinks that link to the various reports. Try Insert - Hyperlink. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl...

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!
I have until Monday to get this done and I have classes I am training for the rest of the week my window to complete this is so small I need urgent help. I have a report where I need to seperate my members from my providers. The report is already completed. However when I try to use a combo box it does work, a list box dosen't work etc. I wanted to use a drop down box where I can say ok give me a report only for providers, then come back and run a report only for members, its not working. If you have the time can some explain it to me as if I was a four year old. The informatio...

Help #8
In column (I) I have cost centres, which range from 2001 to 2042 and in column (H) I have the number of days taken for payment. In cell AA4 and I want to return all payments over 5 days belonging to cost centres 2033,2036,2037 & 2041. Can you please help. Monty Monty Wrote: > In column (I) I have cost centres, which range from 2001 to 2042 and in > column (H) I have the number of days taken for payment. In cell AA4 and > I > want to return all payments over 5 days belonging to cost centres > 2033,2036,2037 & 2041. > > Can you please help. > > Monty...

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

hyperlink help
I have this \\Pwreports\PWREPORTS\2010\197\2010000005_NIBRS Incident Report.pdf I can make the hyper link work once, ( flashes real fast and disappears) I need change two things the 197 and 2001000005 The 197 is the ofc badge and is located in cell bh6 and the 2010000005 is the case number and is located in cell au6 but when i change it to the cells in which the info is it doesn't work no more The link refers to a drive in which the ofc's report is located , its under year\ofc badge number\case number underscoreNIBRS Incident Report.pdf Try this formula: ...

HELP--Import multiple OE message stores into Outlook.pst
Need to start using Outlook 2003 to manage my mail because I've hit the wall with Outlook Express v6 storage limits. A couple of days ago I ran out of OE capacity and OE 'thoughtfully' decided to 'archive' (for lack of a better term, though I know this may be the wrong terminology to use) all my mail folders (about 200). What OE did was keep my In, Sent, and Drafts in a new '{identity}' folder, and it left my 200 filed mail folders in an old {identity} that I can no longer access. I want to merge both OE mail stores into *one* new .pst in Outlok 2003. archived...

help I can not post
sorry another test ...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

HELP with excel table/chart
I have a question that I am almost sure has a very simple answer. have a small table with 3 columns. The first column is density and ha a set of values beneath the column heading. The second column is heigh and has a set of values beneath the column heading as well. However the is a second set of values in the third column that go with th heading for the second column and need to correspond with the value from the first column. I want to combine the values from the 2nd an 3rd columns so that I can make a scatter plot with one set of point for height. here is an example blah blah 2 1...

Moving Gmail Acct to Outlook? Passes Test but won't work Why/Fix?
I have followed the directions on the gmail page on moving my acct to outlook. It passes the test and yet does not work. What gives? How do I fix? Is this some weirdness between google and microsoft. Any suggestions? Help! Could you be a little more specific? What doesn't work? Does it send? Doesn't receive? Do you get any error messages? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct r...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

Formula help #21
How do I calculate out months example: enrollment date 10/11/07 , 6 months later, 12 months later Thanks -- Cheryl Put a date in A1 and in B1 put: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+6,DAY(A1)) for 6 months later, etc. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200754 "Cheryl" wrote: > How do I calculate out months > example: enrollment date 10/11/07 , 6 months later, 12 months later > Thanks > -- > Cheryl ...

Tests?
Why do so many individuals need to jump on someone who posts a test? A higher percentage than Ivory soap put a clear indicator in the Subject line it's a test message. Seems the least educated of us all could identify this to make the decision to go right on by, it's a test. But what happens is a deluge of messages are sent to criticize the individual who is trying to solve a problem. And many of the criticisms are "not on topic" (like the ng they're in has "and criticism" as part of the ng title. But what is allowed is the use of vomit vocabulary! Certainly...

development/test server
Hi Can we development/test server with its own database ..and at the same time have a production server with its database which host the real data... Also is it possible to export customisation to the production server from development/test server..will there be any kind of conflicts i have to keep in mind... please help.. Thanks I setup a CRM test envionment using the Adventure Works Cycle database. This is where we made all customizations, which were somewhat extensive. When I exported the customizations from the test environment and imported them to our production server e...

Test
Sorry for wasting bandwidth here... think I'm having problems sending to the forums. We'll see if this gets through -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ ...

HELP! SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES
I am using CreateDirectory to create a temp directory for some tempory files: CreateDirectory("C:\\TmpData",NULL) //using NULL because I thought it would allow this app to access the files. But later calls to open files in the directory C:\TmpData fail with access violations. I have no idea how to set the attributes in the srtuct SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES to allow full access to all users on the current machine for the short life of the directory. The help files talks about a DACL ( I assume it is a default access control list??? Thanks Jeff B. x-- 100 Proof News - http://www.100...

Losing permissions in folders!! Help!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0219_01C67A75.EE0C3EA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Since there are admins lurking here, i thought i'd post this here... Anyone else experiencing this problem? Subfolders all of a sudden losing permissions? IE. zero permissions; = you can't take control using administrator accounts. Notta!! I had = this happen on a Windows 2k Adv Server and also on a Win2k3 Server. Subsequently you can't access it at all.=20 What's going on here...

Help with If statement
I have a form where I want to populate a control [txtbusinessnamea] based on the content of either of two other controls [txtmemnbr] and [txtempmemnumbera]. If neither of the latter controls have data, then I want the first control to be blank. So a series of lookup statments may look like this; IF (IsNotNull([txtmemnbr]) and IsNull([txtempmemnumbera]),DLookUp("[txtbusinessname]","[tblindividual]","[txtmemnumber]=Forms!frmMain!Subform1![txtmemnbr]")," ") Else IF (IsNotNull([txtempmemnumbera] and IsNull([txtmemnbr]) ,DLookUp("[txtbusinessnam...

Design Help, Please
Hi, First, please forgive the long explanation as I want to explain in detail what I have and would like to change. I currently have a database that has been built upon over time to a accomodate user needs, but isn't working quite as well as it could. Currently, I have the following: table: tWorkLog fields: JobNumber, Tech, StartTime, StopTime, and WorkCode Switchboard: combo box cboTech stores each techs name. subform: fJobList that stores repair jobs assigned to each tech subform: fPkgList that stores fabricaton jobs for each tech command button: cmdMiscJob...

Urgent Help
Hi All, here is my code which is working with out any issues.. I want to fill color where cell is empty can any one pls help. <%@ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" %> <% Option Explicit Dim cst Dim objRS Dim strSQL Dim strConnection Dim i Dim conn cst = "Provider=MSDAORA;Data Source=mypspcxv6;User ID=interspc;Password=interspc;" set conn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") conn.Open cst strSQL = "SELECT job, TO_CHAR(start_date, 'dd-mon-yy hh24:mi:ss') Start_Date, TO_CHAR(end_date,'dd-mon-yy hh24:mi:ss') End_Date ...

help 05-11-04
i can not get into my mircosoft my box is gone it had a code on the box how can i get the kit again contact Microsoft support for more help "mssassy" <mssassy422@aol.com> wrote in message news:b41001c43746$1e4f2c00$a001280a@phx.gbl... > i can not get into my mircosoft my box is gone it had a > code on the box how can i get the kit again ...

test message
This is a test to see what email is registered with my account. Thanks, ------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Nick, Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another new test thread. Thank you in advance. Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ============================================= When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ===================...

Hyperlink Help #2
Hi All If I paste a hyperlink off a web page into a cell in a workbook, then move the mouse over it a litte box pops up with text or numbers in it. How can I get this text Etc, into the cell to the left of the pasted cell. Thanks in Advance. Dave Saved from a previous post: One way to extract those URL's from a hyperlink created via Insert|Hyperlink is with a userdefinedfunction. Here's one that may help: Option Explicit Function GetURL(Rng As Range) As String Application.Volatile Set Rng = Rng(1) If Rng.Hyperlinks.Count = 0 Then GetURL = "&...