test message

This is a test to see what email is registered with my account.

Thanks,

0
nick7643 (24)
3/3/2005 2:15:34 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8

Good morning Nick,

Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another
new test thread.

Thank you in advance.

Todd Berger
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

--------------------
From: <nick@realkiteboarding.com>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.pos
Subject: test message

This is a test to see what email is registered with my account.

Thanks,

------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Good morning Nick,
\par
\par Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another new test thread.
\par
\par Thank you in advance.
\par
\par Todd Berger
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par
\par =============================================
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par =============================================
\par
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par From: <nick@realkiteboarding.com>
\par Newsgroups: microsoft.public.pos
\par Subject: test message
\par
\par This is a test to see what email is registered with my account.
\par
\par Thanks,
\par
\par
\par \pard
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8--

0
tberger (219)

"The messaging interface has returned an unknown error"
When trying to access archived folers I get the error message "the messaging interface has retunred an unknown error". I'm using outlook 2007. IT person is looking into buying software to fix problem, not sure if there is an alternate remedy. Are you archiving from an Exchange mailbox? What is the size of the pst-file you are archiving to? Is this pst-file located on your local hard disk or somewhere else? Also, have you checked your pst-file for errors already with scanpst.exe? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/77 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauth...

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

CEvents in the message map or something similar
Hi. What is the easiest way to get the main application thread in an MFC application to run code when a CEvent is triggered? I have a thread in the application listening for incoming data from a pipe and putting it in a queue. I have another thread watching the queue and when there is data in it, it will trigger the main thread to process the data. I used this same model on the service that is on the other end of the pipe. It works great because it is not MFC and has a main loop that i have WaitForMultipleObjects function in. In MFC, the main thread spends its idle time in MFC libraries ...

Messages are minimized when opened #2
I'm a new Outlook user and When I open an email, it shows up minimized automatically. I would lilke it not to be minimized since I'm ready to read it and that is an extra step that is irritating. Any Ideas? ...

Summary of Messages
Hi, is there a way to print the summary (or list) of all messages in the INBOX folder? Switch to an unfiltered, ungrouped view of your Inbox, then use the Table print style. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:01de01c3ae76$f2980990$a001280a@phx.gbl, Jon Cecilio wrote: > Hi, is there a way to print the summary (or list) of all > messages in the INBOX folder? ...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

Printing an email message without printing recipient info
Outlook 2000 - Emails from govt agencies contain long lists of recipient email addresses. I want to PRINT the email showing only the message and who it came "from" ( but NOT all those it went "to"). Thanks for helping! Highlite desired section, go to print click selection & print. "QP" wrote: > Outlook 2000 - Emails from govt agencies contain long lists of recipient > email addresses. I want to PRINT the email showing only the message and who > it came "from" ( but NOT all those it went "to"). Thanks for helping! ...

Operation Failed Error Message when Trying to Attach Encrypted File to Message
Outlook 2003 SP1 running on Win XP for Tablet PC. Tried with Word as the email editor and without, same result. Two FAT partitions, no encryption and one NTSF partition with encryption turned on (it contains all my documents). When I create a new email or reply to an email and try to attach a file to send as an attachment, if the file is encrypted, I receive the error message "The Operation Failed." If I unencrypt the file, attaching it works fine. Also if I right-click the encrypted file from My Computer and chose Send To - Mail recipient from the menu, it works fine too....

Composing Messages
Everytime you compose a new message, Outlook defaults on Web Layout View. Is there any way to make it so it will default to Normal View. With Web Layout view the lines go until the end of the page. I'm trying to type emails the same way as it will print. I'm open to any trying anything you guys suggest. Using Outlook 2003 with Word as Email Editor. Thanks a lot in advance. Renato ...

Add message to customers on printed invoice
We should be able to add a message to customers (holiday hours, holiday message, etc.) to an invoice. Even QuickBooks has this ability, why doesn't GP? -- Art Cabot Director, Information Technology Sizemore, Inc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ht...

HELP--Import multiple OE message stores into Outlook.pst
Need to start using Outlook 2003 to manage my mail because I've hit the wall with Outlook Express v6 storage limits. A couple of days ago I ran out of OE capacity and OE 'thoughtfully' decided to 'archive' (for lack of a better term, though I know this may be the wrong terminology to use) all my mail folders (about 200). What OE did was keep my In, Sent, and Drafts in a new '{identity}' folder, and it left my 200 filed mail folders in an old {identity} that I can no longer access. I want to merge both OE mail stores into *one* new .pst in Outlok 2003. archived...

class wizard, where does class window "discover" what messages window can handle?
Where (what file) does window use or how does Class Wizard discover, what messages a window can handle and receive? For usere defined messages, I remember there being a way to add the to some file, so that they are visible in ClassWizard in message list. Martin Ortiz wrote: > Where (what file) does window use or how does Class Wizard discover, what > messages a window can handle and receive? > For usere defined messages, I remember there being a way to add the to some > file, so that they are visible in ClassWizard in message list. > > I don't think there is a way t...

Can read only in message list
I got two e-mails today that I can only read in the message list. When I open the message there is no message there, but I can read half of the message in the short preview list. ...

Search result messages stop responding
I have searched through Microsoft's site looking for information on the following issue with no success. After doing a search on Inbox, Sent the resulting messages seem to show up and can be opened, printed etc, but if the user does not work with the results for even just a few seconds, Outlook stops responding. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks. ...

Flushing Exchange Server Message Queue
Hi. Somebody used the exchange server to relay 40,000 + messages. I was able to stop outgoing mail before they went. Now I need to get rid of these messages before I turn outgoing mail back on. How can I do that? I can use the Find but it is very slow to delete messages. Any other solutions? I did harden the server some to stop relaying and external connections. I need to learn more and secure ot more. Thanks What verson of Exchange? Move the messages from the queue folder to another folder. You can delete these if you're confident all of them are bad. -- Bharat Suneja MVP -...

"Reply To" messages bouncing back.
When a message comes to me and I try to "reply to", the message just comes back to me in the same folder as the message I am replying to. The "to" address is correct, but it always just returns to me. The problem seems to be related to folders. If a message is directly in the inbox it works OK, but if it is in a subfolder of the inbox it doesn't. Maybe this is the wrong way to organize folders? I have all my folders as subfolders of "Inbox" rather than subfolders of "Personal Folders" Thanks for any help TMeisner -- ButtZ <t_p_meisner@hot...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

Flagged messages
I have Microsoft Outlook 2002. The View Summary is set to Group By "FROM (Ascending). As you probably know, when you have unread messages froma person, that persons name gets highlighted, so that you know to go and have a look under his name for unread messages. When you flag a message that you have already read to come back to later the persons name is not highligted, only when you set it to "Mark as Unread" will the name be highlighted. Is there a way that you can configure Outlook to highlight the persons name if there are flagged messages under his name. Many Thanks Andr...

message's rules
Hello guys, I need to do rules for redirect of e-mails of for example: when i receive an e-mail eduardo@microsoft.com the server will redirect the message to a folder microsoft, but i need to do this in exchange 2003 SP2 and the server have to replicate for all users this rules. thanks a lot Not possible from within Exchange. Nue "Eduardo Mastro Pietro" <edufreire18@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%233OPX44TGHA.736@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello guys, > > I need to do rules for redirect of e-mails of for example: > > when i receive an e-mail eduard...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

Moving Gmail Acct to Outlook? Passes Test but won't work Why/Fix?
I have followed the directions on the gmail page on moving my acct to outlook. It passes the test and yet does not work. What gives? How do I fix? Is this some weirdness between google and microsoft. Any suggestions? Help! Could you be a little more specific? What doesn't work? Does it send? Doesn't receive? Do you get any error messages? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct r...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

Tests?
Why do so many individuals need to jump on someone who posts a test? A higher percentage than Ivory soap put a clear indicator in the Subject line it's a test message. Seems the least educated of us all could identify this to make the decision to go right on by, it's a test. But what happens is a deluge of messages are sent to criticize the individual who is trying to solve a problem. And many of the criticisms are "not on topic" (like the ng they're in has "and criticism" as part of the ng title. But what is allowed is the use of vomit vocabulary! Certainly...

How do I print individual pages when in a "memo style" message
When I print an email message in outlook express it allows me to choose a page or multiple numbers of pages to print. I am now using Outlook 2007 and it seems my message are all in "memo style" and does not give me a "page range" Is there some way to set up Outlook 2007 to do this? Install office 2007 Sp2 - it fixes this long standing problem. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO...

Problem with outlook 2003 copying messages to sent items folder on IMAP server
I wrote a rule to copy items in my Outlook 2003 sent items folder to a folder of my choice on an IMAP server. Unfortunately, when it does this, the message that is copied over does not appear to be properly formatted, and causes problems with other mail readers. No address is present in the "from" field, even though that information is present in the copy of the same message in the Sent Items folder that Outlook 2003 uses locally. For example, a properly formatted mail message looks like: Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:16:20 -0700 (PDT) From: My name <person@example.com> X-X-Se...