Table Service and Tabs

Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and saving
running bills.
0
Molson69 (3)
9/22/2005 10:19:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

If you mean like an extra charge, say corkage, you could just set this up as
a tax and call it "Corkage"...and you can always just hold a transaction,
bring it back up add stuff to it and send it back to hold again.  Then you
can just bring it back off hold (recall) when it is time to settle the bill.
Is that like what you want to do?

"Molson69" wrote:

> Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and saving
> running bills.
0
Ozzie (119)
9/26/2005 12:41:02 AM
What I need to do is allow a customer to order their food using a table
number and lay this away or store the details so they can add to it later and
pay for it later.
There can be upto 50 tables. It would be handy to be able to split bills if
the customers on each table want to divide the bill up.

"ozzie" wrote:

> If you mean like an extra charge, say corkage, you could just set this up as
> a tax and call it "Corkage"...and you can always just hold a transaction,
> bring it back up add stuff to it and send it back to hold again.  Then you
> can just bring it back off hold (recall) when it is time to settle the bill.
> Is that like what you want to do?
>
> "Molson69" wrote:
>
> > Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and saving
> > running bills.
0
Molson69 (3)
9/26/2005 1:42:02 PM
Use a restaurant software.

"ozzie" <ozzie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If you mean like an extra charge, say corkage, you could just set this up
> as
> a tax and call it "Corkage"...and you can always just hold a transaction,
> bring it back up add stuff to it and send it back to hold again.  Then you
> can just bring it back off hold (recall) when it is time to settle the
> bill.
> Is that like what you want to do?
>
> "Molson69" wrote:
>
>> Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and
>> saving
>> running bills.

0
Rick5747 (287)
9/26/2005 2:37:59 PM
Wow why didnt I think of that! That really helps!

"rick" wrote:

> Use a restaurant software.
>

> "ozzie" <ozzie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > If you mean like an extra charge, say corkage, you could just set this up
> > as
> > a tax and call it "Corkage"...and you can always just hold a transaction,
> > bring it back up add stuff to it and send it back to hold again.  Then you
> > can just bring it back off hold (recall) when it is time to settle the
> > bill.
> > Is that like what you want to do?
> >
> > "Molson69" wrote:
> >
> >> Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and
> >> saving
> >> running bills.

0
Molson69 (3)
9/26/2005 4:59:03 PM
Sorry didn't mean to be sarcastic. RMS was never meant to be a restaurant
software.(but many people try to do it) there is and add on that is supposed
to handle this from the RMS Store. But a restaurant and retail are 2
different  beings with different requirements. There is a lot of decent
software for restaurants that you can do for your client. Or your self.

"ozzie" <ozzie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If you mean like an extra charge, say corkage, you could just set this up
> as
> a tax and call it "Corkage"...and you can always just hold a transaction,
> bring it back up add stuff to it and send it back to hold again.  Then you
> can just bring it back off hold (recall) when it is time to settle the
> bill.
> Is that like what you want to do?
>
> "Molson69" wrote:
>
>> Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and
>> saving
>> running bills.

0
Rick5747 (287)

Copy data from on table to another ?
I have lost a lot of data in my backend, but it is only data from a few columns, in one tabel, that I have lost. My tabel is called taCustemor, and the columns in that table is called fakFirm, fakAdress. I have use a custemornumber as a primarykey. So now I want to copy only these columns from my backup of the backend to my backend in use. I'm sure that I can do this buy using SQL, but I'm not sure how to make this querie. Can some one out there help me ? You want to use an append query. See Help file for info. In the database where you want the data to be when you're done, ...

pivot table again
i have a range of fields in a pivot table some are qty others are value how can i split the table into two seperate sections one showing qty and the other showing values (if that makes sense) If your quantities and values are in the same column, you'd need to use a "helper column" that differetiates them (Qty vs Amt) Then you can include that field in the pivot table before tha field containing the quantities and amounts. Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "max power" wrote: > i have a range of fields in a pivot table some are qty other...

ExMerge 'Error configuring message service'
Hi All, I am running into this error when trying to import a PST into Exchange 2003 SP1 (on SBS 2003): Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile) I know this matches a KB article exactly, but the PST is NOT read only (I have even made it read only and then not read only just to make sure). I am pretty sure I have correctly removed deny send and receive as. I can export to a PST from the mailbox in question and then re-import the exported PST. The mailbox does not have any limits and does have messages so it is initialize...

Data table in chart?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01A9_01C69782.28506D60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have some line chart portraying responses to 20 items. I would like to put a table under each chart the shows the value of not = only the responses that are charted but also the percentage difference = between the two. My problem and the question is that if I use the 'data table' option in = creating the chart the row with the difference is not there. Then if I = try to paste a table under ...

Combobox for Table, From Table
Hi, The online help function tells me I cant make a combobox which finds its entries from a table and stores its entries in the same table. I want users to be able to enter areas where clients live. The combobox needs to fill the Area column in the appropriate table. But I want the combobox to be filled with previous entries from the same column, with the provision that a new entry can be made. The project is expanding thats why I need this. Or do I need to make an extra table with areas that can be filled with a separate command, which is then used as a source for the com...

Landscape Table on Portrait Page
Is it possible to create a landscape table on a portrait page, i.e. a page with a normal portrait header and footer? I am aware that one can change the text direction of each cell in the table to simulate a landscape table, but I would like to know if there is not an easier way. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Johann Swart" <JohannSwart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1119FBC3-2001-48C7-B02E-07D85C7F444E@mic...

Where is tables in reports
Is there anyway to get tables into reports? If there is none then is there a work around. The forms I have to make use many block cells. In word tables makes things easy. ...

Ensuring only one commission per product in Access Table
Good afternoon, Please can someone help me. In my Access Database I have a table called tblCommission, with the fields: Commission_ID;Client_account; Product_code; Commission; Exchange (£ or $) I need a method to ensure that each client can have a commission set for every product - but that a client cant have to commission's for one product: eg: I need a method to prevent this: Comm_ID Client_account Product_code Commission Exchange 1 000001 Coke 3 $ 2 000001 Coke ...

How do you create a table with a shaded header in Word 2007 or 201
Hi.. Can anybody tell me, how you create a table, and then shade the first row in it to something like gray, then set the grid lines to gray or something, and maybe set the alignment in it to centered... This is 2007 or 2010, not 2003 in which it was possible to do so. Thanks. Select the first row of the table and then right click with the mouse and select Borders and shading. For the alignment, select and right click and select Cell alignment -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting ba...

Recreating HR tables
I've been having some problems with HR. I've had to create some tables so the program would run. I simply copied the tables from another compagnie where is was saying I had missing tables. I'm wondering if there is a list of Tables for HR and Canadian Payroll or if it were possible to recreate these missing tables another way? I currently have this error as well: Could not find stored procedure 'Compagnie.dbo.hrCompDoesHrCompExist' ...

Table Expert
When a case is resolved, there is a dropdown to select the amount of "Billable Time" for the case. I have searched tables but cannot find where this data is stored. Is there anyone that know the schema where this data is kept? Bryon, When you resolve a case, the resolution screen fields are added into the activity table as a resolution type of activity. The Billable Time value appears in the TimeSpent field. (While building my auditing application, VAST, I've had to become much more of a CRM schema expert that I ever wanted to be - by the way, you can see these reso...

Pivot table subtotals 100% #2
This is what I am aiming for but how can I get 100% in subtotals for first year and the increase %age for the second and subsequent year please 2002 2003 Apples excellent 15 22.72% 16 24.23% good 21 31.82% 25 37.88% poor 30 46.46% 39 60.39% 66 100% 80 122.5% Greens excellent 12 17.65% 37 54.42% good 27 39.70% 51 74.98% poor 29 42.65% 47 69.12% ...

Public Folder Content Tab Error
In 2003 Exchange Admin, when you select the content tab on a public folder, it brings up an SSL certificate error (SSL is installed on the server for OWA). Is it trying to use IE to view it? Thanks. You only need to enable SSL on the Exchange virtual directory, sounds like you have it enabled on the Public directory as well, remove SSL from the Public virtual directory and see if that fixes it. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Randy Faulkner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1877901c44b...

Is there a 5000 email limit for CRM's Bulk E-Mail Service?
Hello, I'm trying to send a bulk email to over 5000 contacts (about 15,000). I'm using Advanced Find to generate a list of contacts (not a Target List) and then use the Send Direct Email button to pick a template and send an email from CRM. This process uses the Microsoft CRM Bulk E-mail service and the deployment's SMTP gateway, but seems to have a 5000 email limit. Another bulk e-mail method is to use a Campaign Activity with a E-mail via Merge, but this uses Word and Outlook to send the emails, and with so much client-side processing going on, the client PC just dies. ...

Table info
In Vendor Maintenance window , there are multiple Address ID's. In which table i can find this information. Great Plains 7.5 Thanks in advance Deepwater, PM00300 holds all the address information for each address ID. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html "Deepwater" <Deepwater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9296B22-2B44-4D64-9E3C-DC5FE4B07028@microsoft.com... > In Vendor Maintenance window , there are multiple Address ID's. In which > table i can find this...

Extender tables #2
Hello! We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are there any available SDK's for Extender or maybe any table lists? Thanks, Andi Saldana There are but I think only partners can get them. Please send me a message and I'll send you what I have. "Andi Saldana" wrote: > Hello! > > We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great > Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are > there any avai...

Pivot Table Axis format
Hi. I have a macro that creates a pivot-table and pivot chart. The X-axis is a date. In the raw data, the date is formated as month/day. This is the way I want it on the chart. However, the X-axis formats with month/day/year. How can I force this to display correctly? Thanks, Mike. Do you see a grey little dropdown under the X axis (where you can choose your dates to show)? If yes, then rightclick on it. Select the top option: "Format pivotchart field" then click on the Number button on the next dialog. There are a bunch of date formats that you can choose from. Maybe...

Wachovia Bank and online services
If you have noticed that your online services from Wachovia Bank, NA (in the United States) is downloading incorrect balances and not showing any transactions paid and completed as of this past Friday, October 10, you are not alone. The problem is AT THE BANK and therefore this seemingly inexplicable problem does not mean that something bizarre is suddenly wrong with your computer or with Money. To be precise, I run MS Money 2003 Deluxe and Business. My discussion with the bank IT staff today indicated they were not sending correct info and they were aware, once I brought this to their at...

Inserting table to other table
I have a form which consists of a table. I want to insert some selected value into other table when i update and at the same time I want it to save into my own table too... May I know the way please..... -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200704/1 I'm having trouble visualizing your situation. Could you provide an example of data? -- Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ Microsoft Registered Partner http...

table to new table
hi thanks for your time and help i have an access table which is an automatic update so its data is constantly changing but the fields stay the same. i need to be able to transfer the data at the click of a button from the linked table into an access table without deleting the data already stored in the main table. i have tried looking at the transfer spreadsheet but this does not work. thanks for the help hi, Rivers wrote: > i have an access table which is an automatic update so its data is > constantly changing but the fields stay the same. > i need to be able to transfer...

Pivot Table not sorting correctly
In column A I have several of the same names listed more than once spelled exactly the same but when these line are pulled into a pivot table each is displayed seperately. I followed the same exact procedure for this table as I have for the others that I displayed correctly. What causes those lines to be displayed on separate lines? Perhaps some of the entries have space characters at the end, and others don't. Marian wrote: > In column A I have several of the same names listed more than once spelled > exactly the same but when these line are pulled into a pivot table each ...

Pivote table adding Fileds
Dear All Happy new year I had creat pivote table on table that was exported from Access (it was exported from query that based on relation beteen tabled ) ,if i make refreshing data on the same filds the new data will be refrexhed withot any problem , but when i add new filds in the query and exported again (with the same name and the same orginal fields but with one or two more additional fileds ) if i make refresh he can get and match the old filds but not the new filds , so i can not add this filds to the pivote table unless i restart the pivote table from the start , MY Question is , is...

attempting to format a color pattern in tab 3, based tab 2 and tab
I have many cells of data on tab 1 (Actual data), it is replicated on tab 2 but with a different data set (Budget data), and tab 3 is the difference between those first 2 tabs and I want each of the cells on tab 3 to evaluate against tabs 1 and 2. In tab 3, if the same cell, say c3, in tab 1 is less than ABS of 1, AND the same cell in tab 2 is greater than ABS of 1, then the same cell, say C3, on tab 3 I want a color pattern of Blue, else no color pattern. Thanks for your help. Dear Muturboman, You can do this with Conditional Formatting ("Use a formula to determine ...

Outlook/Outlook Express/Service Pack 2
I have recently downloaded Service Pack 2 and am having difficulty sending attachments from Outlook to anyone with Outlook Express. What specific problem/difficulty are you having? "pete new haven" <petenewhaven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E603FEEE-BC69-44A7-8DE4-01FFBC70827A@microsoft.com... >I have recently downloaded Service Pack 2 and am having difficulty sending > attachments from Outlook to anyone with Outlook Express. Are you using RTF formatted messages? Try plain text. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook...

TAble Insert
I have a person table that has id, firstname, lastname, address, city, state, zip. I have set all fields except id to have required = no and allow zero length = yes. But when I try the following query it will not insert the record because the firstname is not filled out. Any ideas? INSERT INTO person ( id, lastname, firstname, address, city, state, zip ) VALUES (1783, 'Hacienda La Daniela', '', '5310 SW 192 Avenue', 'Sw Ranches', 'Fl', '33331'); Try inserting Null instead of a zero-length string: INSERT INTO ... VALUES (1783, 'Hacienda...