Hi,

my customer running 2 stores and both store having the same interstore
transfer option setting. my problem is 1 of the store does not auto generate
Transfer In doc

1. store A - Transfer Out Doc                store B - auto generate
transfer In Doc
store A uploaded  2 HQ message to HQ & store B received 2 HQ message.

2. store B - Transfer Out Doc                store A - NOTHING GENERATED
store B only uploaded 1 HQ message to HQ & store A received 1 HQ message.

anyone got  ideas how to solved this?

Thanks
Dennis

0
Dennis (299)
1/20/2006 3:01:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Did you set the HQ Configuration options to auto generate transfers?

"Dennis" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> my customer running 2 stores and both store having the same interstore
> transfer option setting. my problem is 1 of the store does not auto generate
> Transfer In doc
>
> 1. store A - Transfer Out Doc                store B - auto generate
> transfer In Doc
> store A uploaded  2 HQ message to HQ & store B received 2 HQ message.
>
> 2. store B - Transfer Out Doc                store A - NOTHING GENERATED
> store B only uploaded 1 HQ message to HQ & store A received 1 HQ message.
>
> anyone got  ideas how to solved this?
>
> Thanks
> Dennis

0
David4882 (672)
1/20/2006 6:49:01 PM
Hi David,

Yes, I have set the HQ Configuration option to auto generate transfer.
The problem is store B can auto generate transfer in doc but store A can not.

Any other HQ configuration cause this problem? Any other setting on store
table that i overlook?

regards
Dennis

"David" wrote:

> Did you set the HQ Configuration options to auto generate transfers?
>

> "Dennis" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > my customer running 2 stores and both store having the same interstore
> > transfer option setting. my problem is 1 of the store does not auto generate
> > Transfer In doc
> >
> > 1. store A - Transfer Out Doc                store B - auto generate
> > transfer In Doc
> > store A uploaded  2 HQ message to HQ & store B received 2 HQ message.
> >
> > 2. store B - Transfer Out Doc                store A - NOTHING GENERATED
> > store B only uploaded 1 HQ message to HQ & store A received 1 HQ message.
> >
> > anyone got  ideas how to solved this?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Dennis

0
Dennis (299)

How to lock and unlock the XP system from remote system.
Hi I am writting a program to lock and unlock the remote desptop.For this I need some help related to sending Ctrl+Alt+Del to the remote PC.Can any one help me on the issue. Regards Prashant Sharma Yes. Find something else to do with your time. You keep trying to do something that any decent security system forbids. There is already remote access. See if you can find APIs relating to remote access. But I suspect that you will discover that Windows security is going to make this task impossible. joe On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:19:31 +0530, "ISDC" <satish7684@hotmail.com&...

How to impersonate to Local System Account (SYSTEM)
My service is configurated as the Administrators acount. I need to impersonate the service to Local System Account (SYSTEM) in some circumtances. How? Thanks very very much indeed lauch ...

Best Method for importing Account/Contacts into CRM currently store as Contacts in Exchange Public Folders
Hi all, I am looking at CRM 3 to update our simple CRM solution that was based on custom contact forms stored in Exchange folders. We have two Exchange contacts folders storing this info - one stores the Company (Account) and the other will store the Contact. Both use custom forms and are linked simply by a number generated and placed into the "Account" field for the Company and copied to the same field on the Contact form. We then had an ActiveX list control that would display the relevant contact for a Company in its form. I have not used Outlook BCM, but I feel "two ...

Stored procedures not copied while installation
-- OK ...

Auto Capitalize
If I am typing a new message and hit return instead of letting the line overflow Outlook capitalizes the first letter on the next line. How do I stop Outlook from doing this. crhras <crhras@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > If I am typing a new message and hit return instead of letting the > line overflow Outlook capitalizes the first letter on the next line. How > do I stop Outlook from doing this. Don't you want all your sentences to begin with capital letters? That said, although you don't mention your version of Outlook or the mail editor you're using, go to too...

Integration with legacy systems
Hello there. 've seen there is an integration between Microsoft CRM and MS Great Plains. I need to do a similar integration beetween Microsoft CRM and a local System ERP named Diapason. The customer shoul be created by MS CRM. passed to the ERP. Updated tin the ERP and then updated automatically in the MS CRM. Order born in CRM. When approved, tehy should send to the ERP. The ERP create the invoice and send the invoice to MS CRM. Price list is managed by the ERP, imported in MS CRM and when updated in ERO, should be updated automatically in CRM. Customer are updated in ERP and shou...

Out of office auto reply #3
How can I change or eliminate the words "Out of Office Reply" from the message that automatically replies to mail upon placement in my "Inbox"? [Step-by-step please.] Step 1. You can't. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After a lot of head-scratching, bcooper@seyfarth.com asked: | How can I change or eliminate the words "Out of Office | Reply" from the message that automa...

excel causing system to be in low system resource
Hi all. Whenever i open my excel application, i am always prompted low system resource and have to exit the application. However all my other office applications like word, access work fine when i open them. I face similar problems before and i reinstall excel to solve the problem. Is there a better solution which can solve this problem once and for all? Thks in advance ...

Creating a permanent note on an MS money 2005 invoice
Hi Everyone. This is my first post here. I'm looking to add a disclaimer to the bottom of our invoices using money 2005. By the looks of things, it's not possible with the Invoice Designer program which seems very limited. Are there any suggestions? Thanks, Alex ...

Trust access to visual basic project in XP systems
we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . Because of the this i think vb exe which is try to run excel macro are failing. can any one hlep me. This is a setting that each user must change. So I think you'll have to educate the users to change this setting before your VB program can run. kasi wrote: > > we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not > have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . > Because of the this i...

can all the dowloads ihave in the system can they be moved
Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have errors with them Where would you like to take them? Buckingham Palace? "steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk" <steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:208855E4-BD3F-4C3D-A817-C0DC8CB6BCF9@microsoft.com... : Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have : errors with them Windows version is...? If you want to delete what you see in Update History, I can tell you how to do that. steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk wrote: > I...

Exhange 2003 Auto Purge Specific Emails
I currently have Exchange 2003 running on my server. I have a system that tags all spam emails with "[SPAM]" in the subject line of the email. Is there a way to have Exchange automatically purge all emails with "[SPAM]" in the subject line on a daily basis? Thanks for any help... rb Thank you for the reply...but did you forget to post the the link you referred to? rb Omer maydan wrote: > you can use the exchange 2003 mailbox management process, to automaticlly > isolate and delete specific emails from mailboxes, at a pre-defined > schedaule. look at this link...

Store Tax Lost???
We have 2 locations. One location charges sales tax. In headquarters and manager within the item traits sales tax tab, our location that is checked for sales tax are all uncgecked now. Is there a way to globally chage this for our particular store location to have sales tax selected? Thanks again ...

Total Communications System & MS CRM 3.0
To Anyone: I am trying to find a complete "converged communications" system that has complete integration with MS CRM 3.0 as well as an open API that I can further integrate into my business applications. I am finding a lot of sales pitches but no hard facts and confirmed installs. Can anyone point me ? Anthony DeHart try www.genesyslabs.com ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D009397A-044A-482E-97F8-D2BADC9A6A15@microsoft.co...

File system
Hi I am havimg some problem in booting WindowCE 4.2 . The bootup failed in filesystem 1. can anyone help me how to debug the error or where area in windowce I should zoom into for susch problem The ouput of error message is given below FMD::FMD_Init FMD_ReadSector() ######## BLOCK 10 FMD_ReadSector() ######## BLOCK 10 Data Abort: Thread=8feec5d0 Proc=8e028b58 'filesys.exe' AKY=ffffffff PC=8c233c78 RA=8c233c00 BVA=04000000 FSR=00000007 Data Abort: Thread=8feec5d0 Proc=8e028b58 'filesys.exe' AKY=ffffffff PC=8c2169d8 RA=8c216a38 BVA=04000019 FSR=00000003 D...

using access as a content management system for documents
Hello got a question for you all, I am using access to create a content management solution. initially it seems pretty easy i would create a table for each type of document template. and the fields in the table would be the different sections within the template. the data in the fields would be the content this goes with those specific sections in the document. basically i would have a report that puts all the fields together in the correct order and export that to a word document. here is my problem.. some of my data includes bullet points Bold letter and different colors.. is there anyw...

How do you create a before and after date query?
I am working on getting my vacations tables to work better. What I am trying to do is to get a query for the 'StartDate' of staff vacations. There can be between 3 - 7 weeks of vacation for staff, with each week having it own 'StartDate'. The 'TBL-Vacation-2007' has seven 'StartDate' fields. (Start-1, Start-2, etc.) all in date/time format. I have created queries that will select only 'not null' entries in each 'StatDate' field, and append them together to create a table called: table: "VacStartDate" fields: "Name"...

automatically emailing form created in Excel
I have created a template for entering time in Excel. Is there a way (other than file; send to recipient as attachment) to create a link that will automatically email the document to a pre-specified recipient? Am I working backwards? Should I create the form in Outlook? Thanks ...

Import Requisitions Into System For Approval
We have a database of registrants for different events and were hoping it was possible to import certain hotel and other expenditure requests into the requisition system for approval. Is there a way to import this data instead of manually create a requisition in the system, and then to route it for approval. Thanks for your help. Graham ...

Offline information store defrag
Hi, I need to run an offline defrag on one of my information stores, the problem is that there is only 20% free space on the drive. How can I run the offline defrag, make it go to another drive and then replace the defragged information store with the current information store? Thanks Hi, Use the /t parameter in eseutil http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;192185 Leif "Alan Byrne" <AlanByrne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD284C78-9D9A-4256-96FB-B24E1C7C5F02@microsoft.com... > Hi, I need to run an offline defrag on one of my in...

batch create mailboxes E2K7?
How do i batch create mailboxes for an entire organization in e2k7?, do i need to set a recipient policy and process it? Exchange Server 2007: Bulk creation of mailboxes using Exchange Management Shell http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/11/exchange-server-2007-bulk-creation-of.html Exchange Server 2007: Bulk mailbox-enabling users using Exchange Shell http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/12/id-written-about-how-to-bulk-create.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Guillermo Lov...

creating a count of dates by quarter
I am having difficulty building a line chart that shows two lines. One line represents that number of people enrolled into the program during that quarter. The other line represents the number of people disenrolled in the program during the quarter. Below a sample of the table I am working with: NAME ENROLLMENT MARITAL DISENROLL John,3/2/2008,S,5/1/2008 Sue,10/3/2007.M,5/4/2008 Tim,11/21/2007,S,3/1/2008 Jane,12/3/2007.M,4/4/2008 I know that the Y axis would be the count of people within the date and the X axis would be the year and quarter, with the two different lines represen...

rules are creating duplicates.
My rules are creating various duplicates. I am using move not copy. Same rules work fine in oe6. any help thanks greg Greg <burgh@core.com> wrote: > My rules are creating various duplicates. I am using move not copy. > Same rules work fine in oe6. Include the "stop processing more rules" action on your move rules. -- Brian Tillman ...

V9.0 Mass Deployment/Auto-Update
We are currently using terminal services and considering a move to a standard install, but feel the Mass Deployment option is not as robust as we had hoped, especially since may third party solutions do not have a mass deploy option. Has any one used the mass deploy method or the Auto Update feature? Was is successful? I've used it to install the base GP client. As you said, you still have to hit each machine for third-party applications. Why are you considering a move to a standard install? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Babette" wrote: > We are currently using termina...

Exchange system manager on fresh XP SP2 laptop
Hello, How do I get the Exchange 2003 system manager console installed on a freshly loaded XP Service Pack 2 workstation?? It keeps complaining about the NNTP service and .Net Framework 1.1... The frame work IS loaded, but I can't figure out what to do with NNTP.. Troy Sounds like it is trying to install the whole kit and caboodle and not just the management software. It might also be an issue with XP SP2 being unable to connect to the WINS server or to the Exchange server. "Troy Bruder" <N0-Spam-troy.bruder@aptconsulting.com> wrote in message news:OoZAS6UgEHA.34...