Synchronize HQ data from SO

I curretly have 2 stores that usually receive inventory update from HQ.
However during the last few weeks I had to data entry from each  RMS clients
(SO). Now I want to update inventory data at HQ using worksheet. But it seems
not possible, although sales data show correctly. Is there any way ?
--
Many Thanks
0

In an HQ environment all new items must be entered from HQ and sent to
stores.
Did you create new items at store level ?
You may want to create those items in HQ and send to store.

Mihir Shah
Diviasoft, Inc.
www.diviasoft.com

"cosamo" <cosamo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I curretly have 2 stores that usually receive inventory update from HQ.
> However during the last few weeks I had to data entry from each  RMS
> clients
> (SO). Now I want to update inventory data at HQ using worksheet. But it
> seems
> not possible, although sales data show correctly. Is there any way ?
> --
> Many Thanks

0
mihirs (128)
10/15/2007 5:53:33 PM
Yes. I created new items at store level.  I have 2 stores and the items at
each store have different ILCs. Is there any way to merge data or synchronize
HQ data to SO?
--
Many Thanks

"Mihir Shah" wrote:

> In an HQ environment all new items must be entered from HQ and sent to
> stores.
> Did you create new items at store level ?
> You may want to create those items in HQ and send to store.
>
> Mihir Shah
> Diviasoft, Inc.
> www.diviasoft.com
>

> "cosamo" <cosamo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I curretly have 2 stores that usually receive inventory update from HQ.
> > However during the last few weeks I had to data entry from each  RMS
> > clients
> > (SO). Now I want to update inventory data at HQ using worksheet. But it
> > seems
> > not possible, although sales data show correctly. Is there any way ?
> > --
> > Many Thanks

0
cosamo (10)

how do I stop outlook 2003 from synchronizing folders
this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually doing it? thanks Mike (from Australia) mikeo;143428 Wrote: > this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually > doing > it? > > thanks > > Mike (from Australia) What type of email account do you have? If Hotmail using the Connector, remove the account, uninstall the connector and install v14 beta connector then recreate the account. Outlook Connector14 Beta 32-bit: http://tinyurl.com/y8vkkx2 -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

How to Transfer xml data from VB6 server to Excel2003 (client) fast?
My application is initiated by a user on client (the user choose a report) then I make a server side calculation by using the office web component (simulating Excel in an ActiveX dll) VB6. Then I would like to send the resulting data to the calling client (Excel Addin + VB6 Client). I'm using Excel2003. Why I make a serverside calculation instead of send the values and formulas to Excel and let Excel do the work on the client are : 1. I want to filter the data after the calculation and only send part of the resulting data 2. Some clients will be browsers without calculations possib...

Synchronization error
We have a user who receives an error each time her Outlook attempts to synchronize on her laptop. In the synchronization log in her deleted items, it appears as: 8:57:13 Error synchronizing folder 8:57:13 [8004010F-501-8004010F-521] 8:57:13 The client operation failed. 8:57:13 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 8:57:13 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 8:57:13 http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_u s.asp?err=8004010f-501-8004010f-521 The strange thing is, it does not appear that anything is synchronizing incorrectly...

Comparing two sets of data, and outputting the matches to another location
Hello. I have a problem I've been working on for a few days now, and I can't seem to come up with a solution. I have two columns of data. The first is a list of company employees sorted by last name (about 10,000 names), followed by the department they work in. The second is a sample list of the employees (about 200 names), also sorted by last name, and the computer systems access level they have. What I want to do is compare the second list to the first list, and where the names appear on both lists, output the data from both columns (for that name) to a third location. The goal...

Import data to pivottable
Hi Is it possible to create a pivot with reference to several data from diffent sheets in the same excel file. I am trying to manage data on money transactions. These transactions are different in their nature (grouped into the different types) and I would prefer if they were in seperate sheets. Next problem... In these sheets I want to manage transaction from an account to an other account, therefore I got 2 colloms with the name "account name". This curses some problems because I want the "Row" of the pivottable to be "Account name". I want the pivottab...

Capturing data
I am working on a registration form for a meeting. I currently have a sheet set up as a registration form with cells for various fees to be paid by the registrant. My current plan is to use a seperate sheet for each registrant (approx 100 - 150) all within the same workbook. The question is: What would be the best way to summarize the various amounts paid and the numbers of people registered for each event all onto one sheet? I looked at using a Pivot Table, but apparently my data on the registration form is not arranged correctly. I have been looking at using a summary sheet with...

List Listbox data in column
Hi all, How can i list all data of a Listbox in a cloumn Dim i As Double On Error Resume Next For i = 0 To Me.ListBox1.ListCount Application.ActiveCell.Offset(i, 0).Value = _ Me.ListBox1.List(i) Next i -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Gary Brown "K" wrote: > Hi all, How can i list all data of a Listbox in a cloumn > . > ...

Synchronization issues for Calendar items in Entourage 2004
I'm using Entourage 2004 to connect to an Exchange 2003 server at work. On my desktop, the calendar seems to work fine. But from laptops, there are problems: I made changes to a couple of calendar items, and eventually closed the laptop. I got to work, and don't see the changes reflected here. Another laptop I opened at home took one old calendar entry and used it to replace a more recent one, losing my changes! What's going on - is there a way I can track the synchronization and perhaps set some clients to be "read-only"? I hate the fact that some changes don'...

Synchronization
Our Windows XP machine syncronizes with a folder on the server named "Dennis". We have added a new user and want it to synchronize to a different folder .. for "Brad" ... But the synchronize manager will not allow us to change the folder. Have read instructions and find no solution ... Appreciate any assistance ... Brad ...

Synchronize personal addressbook with LDAP server
Can I synchronize my personal addressbook with LDAP server. I am looking for a utility that can synchronize in the background without any interaction required Thanks Ram Please cc me at ram @ netcore.co.in I am not subscribed to this list ...

Physical Inventory data collector
We are currently getting ready to do a physical inventory, and unfortuneatly we are trying to start with a clean slate on inventory. My question is which portable data collectors are compatible with RMS, and would require the fewest ways of importing the data. We did an inventory six months ago, but some items are not in inventory and others supposedly there but not. While count sheets help eliminate the items that aren't in stock, the items that exist that aren't listed seem to get overlooked. Excuse my ignorance on this, I just recently came on board with this retail shop,...

data encryption
Anyone know details of data encryption for Access 2003. I can't find any reference in 'help', but I'm sure I've seen something about it in the past. Richard -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com you can use data encryption if you are using ADP FILE, CONNECTION, ADVANCED "atlantis43 via AccessMonster.com" <u24690@uwe> wrote in message news:717a465fabd40@uwe... > Anyone know details of data encryption for Access 2003. I can't find any > reference in 'help', but I'm sure I've seen something about it in the past. >...

Charting quarterly data in XL2000
Just curious if there is a way to make a quarterly bar chart as a time-scale and not have gaps between the bars. I would prefer not to use a category axis I am also trying to avoid turning the numbers into monthly data. If not, I think it would be a good addition Well, a time scale, by definition, will have to account for all the time between the ends of the quarters. So, if you don't want a category axis (I have no idea why not) and don't want a gap between the bars, I believe you might be stuck. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPo...

creation of synchronization log messages #3
I have outlook XP on win2k, and my deleted items folder is being filled by "synchronization log" messages at the rate of 1 per minute. They appear to be simply a log (no problems indicated). Here's a sample from the log... 16:44:06 Synchronizing Hierarchy 16:44:06 Synchronizing Favorites 16:44:06 Synchronizing Folder 'Inbox' .... 16:44:07 Done 16:44:08 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 16:44:08 0X8004010F Where is a setting in outlook where I can disable this? Thanks! Tools->Send Receive. Set your offline folders to only sync on exit. --� Milly Staples...

Tender Summary Report at HQ
Hi, can anyone inform if it's possible to get the "Tender Summary Report" in HQ ??? We have different stores and I would like to get the tender information at HQ lever for all the stores. Thanks in advance !! HI Jose. below is the report please review this: //--- Report Summary --- // Begin ReportSummary ReportType = reporttypeSales ReportTitle = "Tender Summary - HQ" PageOrientation = pageorientationPortrait WordWrap = True ShowDateTimePicker = False OutLineMode = True Groups = 1 GroupDescription = "" DisplayLogo = True Log...

Source data values for chart to involve a calculation
Can I enter a formula in the chart wizard while choosing the data values? For example, my Y-axis is a sum of two series that the chart wizard needs to be fed (as in a sum function or formula) and calculated on its own? Thanks, Sridhar Sorry for the repost. The first one did post! No, you have to do the calculation in the worksheet, then plot the cells containing the calculations. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Sridhar S" <Sridhar S@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

File Synchronization
So that I have my documents with me at all times and so that "My Documents" are the same on both my home desktop and my laptop, I set my "My Documents" address on my laptop to my "My Documents" folder on the desktop and set the files to be made available offline. As with all offline shared file synchronization processes, when I synchronize my files, the system scans all files of both computers for any changes or new files, and if and only if there are any, it synchronizes those changes or new files. For some odd reason, I have a handful or so of ...

Synchronizing Outlook between two computers
I have Outlook 2000 on my desktop and Outlook 2003 on my laptop. I would like to synchronize them (using the desktop to update the laptop). I've done some searching on the internet and not found really helpful information (other than software to do it). I didn't know if there was a way to do it other than by purchasing software (my two computers are networked together via a router). Any suggestions? G'Day Ken, There is no in-built mechanism. Since your systems are on the same LAN, you must buy something like SynchPST: http://www.synchpst.com/ Install...

New essay: The Best Synchronization is No Synchronization
In response to an earlier post saying that messages should not be used for synchronization and that primitives like mutexes, events, and semaphores were better suited, (note also that CRITICAL_SECTIONs had been omitted from the list, probably an oversight, and timers had been included, for reasons I cannot ascertain because timers have nothing to do with synchronization). I offer a counterargument: these primitives are the assembly code of synchronization, and mechanisms like messages and I/O Completion Ports provide much better alternatives most of the time. We should be searching for highe...

MSCRM tools for data deduplication
Hi ppl, We are looking to use it for a potential MSCRM project for a large entreprise customer. The customer has multiple sources of customer data (over 5 databases), and what we are trying to achieve is to build a single source of customer data (ie, a customer master database in MSCRM). As there are multiple sources of customer data, there are many duplicate customer records. (eg, records could be in format such as Anthony Smith, Tony Smith, Toni Smith, etc). What we plan to do is to write some data conversion scripts using the MSCRM Data Migration Framework to load data from these datab...

Embedding pictures on data points of a chart
Hi, Im trying to embedded the pictures on data points of a chart through VBA using following code. ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Points(4).DataLabel.Fill.UserPicture PictureFile:="C:\Syam\PptPics\Picture4.jpg" ', PictureFormat:=xlStackScale, PictureStackUnit:=4 , PicturePlacement:=xlAllFaces But im facing error. If if using the code after removing the ****************** PictureFormat:=xlStackScale, PictureStackUnit:=4 , PicturePlacement:=xlAllFaces ***************** in the abovecode then the picture can be imported with out any error. Can anybody tell me how to proceed th...

Auto Update of Data... help please
Hello, I am preparing a MIS for my comp. I have a problem here. I have a monthly sheet and a daily sheet. Daily sheet is upated on a daily basis. now on the first day, both daily and monthly will have same numbers. On the second day I want the monthly to be -- First day data + today's daily data.... Is that possible...... Plz help Yes, but without specifics, it's difficult to be sure the answer I give you will be a good one, but I'll try. Assume daily totals on the 'Daily Sheet' are in column B and there is one entry per day using rows 2 through 32...

Synchronization
I am running Money2003. I had to reinstall the program. I am unable to synchronize with MSMoney. Everything appears to be properly marked, but it kicks back an error and says unable to synchronize. What should I check Your post is too vague to try and diagnose exactly what's wrong. But, here are some starting points: Go here http://www.microsoft.com/money/partner/tools.asp#ofxdoc and: - look at OFX_Error_Messages.doc, see if the error you get is in that document. - Try the method on p. 4 of TroubleshootingOFX.doc, CTRL+SHIFT under the Logging Calls section. Then look in the lo...

Spurious data being inserted in field
Hello Periodically, some of the records in one table have one field updated to the following value: <!--<1586567094>--> It is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. We have checked all our servers and stored procedures for any occurrence of this value in scripts or ASP pages but none exist. We're fearing SQL injection or similar but in our application this field is only updated from one place and it's tight against hacking. If it was a hack we would think the value might be something else, so we're presuming some sort of corruption or sim...

Store Based Pricing report from HQ
Hi All, HQ allows each store to have different pricing for items at different stores - this is great - but how do I report (from HQ as this is where the items have to be setup) what the prices are for each store. Preferrably the report only needs to show which items are different from that as currently set in HQ. Has anyone got a report for this or can point me in the correct direction for creating my own report. Thanks, Jason. In HQ, Look at the "Snapshot" reports - these should give you the store specific data you want. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tib...