Supermarket Database

Hi, I would like a link to the database, if its still available, email:
wedliver@yahoo.com  thank u We  D'Liver

-------------------------------------

--
+--------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]--------------------------+
|       Delivered via http://www.beansmart.com/        |

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Corrupt Entourage Database? Woe is me.
Hi, My Entourage 2008 Database hates me. I'm worried this may be due to inadvertently opening 2004 while 2008 was running. What happened was I had a calender invite that i tried to drag into the 2008 icon in the dock but nothing happened. So i control-clicked it and "open with" one of the 2 entourages listed there (I'm worried it was 2004). It quickly opened another pink "E" at the end of my dock and then disappeared. Didn't seem like anything was wrong then a couple hours later the whole computer locked up. When i opened up entourage after a restart it sa...

restore app database
I accidentally restored the app database with a different database backup. I do not have any backups of the app database. Is there a way to restore this database thru Great Plains to it's original state? By app database do you mean your company data or the Dynamics database? Whichever one is correct, did you restore a backup of a database that was not either on top of the company or Dynamics databases? If you don't have a backup of the company or Dynamics databases and you restored a different database on top of one of them, I'm afraid your data is gone without any means of...

Reading/removing NNTP messages from the Exchange database
Hi all, I have a the newsserver running on the default nntp server and I do not have extra Virtual directories defined, so I assume my messages are in Pub1.EDB Is there a way to access those messages beside via a NNTP client? I like to be able to remove some of them. Any help is appreciated, Ressiv ...

Exchange 2003 run database defragment show [Out of database page buffers]
run eseutil/p command on yesterday, after less than 24 hours, we found the error message "Operation terminated with error -1014 (JET_errorOut ofBuffer, Out of database page buffers) after 847,402.35 seconds" appear. ...

size of database after backup
Hello NG, after a full backup with HP Data Protector i have the problem that the size of my priv database grows from 6 GB to 14,5 GB. The online defrag says that there is 6 GB free space. After an offline defrag the size of database ist 6 GB again. Has anyone help? Greetings Marco ...

Location of Integration Manager Database
Is there a problem with putting the IM.mdb file on a network server and letting multiple people access it? Everything I've read about IM seem to imply that the database should be put on the workstation. I realize there may be a path issue if drive mappings aren't consistant. Is that the only issue or are there others? Bob, You can put the IM database on a network and allow multiple users to access it. That is how i configure my integrations. It also hs the advantage of having one central place for all integrations and the usually server gets backed up, so you have it on backp if y...

Database Size, Database Corruption, Message Store & Storage Group
We're just recovering from an Exchange disaster. We discovered that we could not get database backups off of two of our four storage groups. We then discovered we were down one drive in our RAID 5 array. Then we discovered that we could not rebuild onto a new drive, probably due to issues on a second drive. We then attempted to save as much data as we could by exmerging data out of the two damaged stores and moving mailboxes to a second server. In the midst of this, the server crashed and would not reboot. We've since rebuild and recovered what we could, but we want to kn...

Connection to local MSDE Database
I have a sql query made in the jscript OnSave event of the Appointment entity, which connects (using the ADODB) to the xxx_MSCRM database on the server to fetch data and put it into fields of the appointment. Obviously, this does not work when the client is using the Offline Outlook client. My question: I would like to change to connection string to point towards the local MSDE database when the client is using outlook, but don't know which server/Instance to use, and which credential to use. I've tried finding this local msde with a ODBC connection but can't connect to it. ...

Permission probs w/Split database for Access97 & Access2003 Multi-
I've successfully split an Access 97 database and set up an identical front end in Access2003. I've verified multiple times that my user group permissions are defined identically for the tables in the back end as well as the tables and all other objects in both versions (97 & 2003) of the front end. However, with the Accesss 2003 front end, I've determined that users in Groups with no Administrator nor "Modify design" rights to any database objects can if fact change object permissions. I don't have the problem with the Access97 front end nor the back end...

Offline Database Sync Error/I.E. Script error
We receive these errors periodically on our POS stations: "Run-time error '-2147217873 (80040e2f)': Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_Item'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'Item.' We also use a custom html for the POS window, and we are getting an internet expolorer script error showing the URL as that file. Any suggestions? I appreciate your input! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_005E_01CAE2D5.4F701F60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-pri...

Setting up Observation Database
I am trying to create something of a survey database. I have seen the sample database "At Your Survey", but I am not sure how to tweak it to what I need. I have a form that is for safety observations. Supervisors will observe procedures and mark them as "safe" or "at-risk". I have a list of things they can observe but they don't necessarily have to observe everything on the list. For example: 1. Stair/Ladder Use 2. Elevated Work They could observe one of these things and mark it as "safe" or "at-risk". I understand the conc...

How To Prepare An Access Database For Shared Use?
Right out of the box (immediately after Access installation) if I create a table and form for data entry will multiple data entry people be able to share this form? Do I have to first prepare the database in some manner to be shared? Are Access databases exclusive by default? "David Portwood" <Mondrogan@comcast.net> wrote in message news:4622d703$0$9953$4c368faf@roadrunner.com... > Right out of the box (immediately after Access installation) if I create a > table and form for data entry will multiple data entry people be able to > share this form? Do I have to fir...

Could not connect to the database at startup
Another annoying issue - when I put a shortcut to the POS program in the startup folder, a popup box says "Could not connect to the database". If I click OK and start the POS program, everything is fine (except for the previously mentioned Access is denied message). I suspect there is a timing issue as to what loads when. Any suggestions? Your pc needs the opportunity to open the connection to the database before the program launches. Ordinarily when you start up a pc the network connections are one of the last processes to kick in. If you have POS running on startup, it...

Excel data to SQL database
I have an excel application that estimates a price for our product. want to be able to transfer that quote to our business software syste (which uses SQL Server) by the click of a button _on_the_spreadsheet_ The software system has a quote module which utilizes two tables;QTMAS and QTITEM. Creating the quote would be a two step process. 1st step Create the Quote Master record from within the system. This would giv me a quote number. And Step 2: import the Quote item details from th spreadsheet via a click of the button into QTITEM. How can this be done via VBA -- Kevla --------------------...

Supermarket Database
Hi, I would like a link to the database, if its still available, email: wedliver@yahoo.com thank u We D'Liver ------------------------------------- -- +--------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]--------------------------+ | Delivered via http://www.beansmart.com/ | | Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to | | tax and accounting newsgroups - microsoft.public.pos | +------------------------------------------------------+ ...

how do I print mailing labels from an Excel database?
I want to use my database on excel to print mailing labels as well. Is that possible? How? Hi Patrizio1957 See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Patrizio1957" <Patrizio1957@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44DFA6B5-E091-4301-AC65-67B55A2C033B@microsoft.com... >I want to use my database on excel to print mailing labels as well. Is that > possible? How? Labels from within Excel alone is a trial and error operation. Best to use Word for the mailmerge operation. For help on Word...

Printing database model
Hi All I am using VISIO 2007 and have created a database model and would like to print it out with table properties, notes, column properties, information etc. However when I print I see only a picture of the tables and nothing about the detailed database properties that I spent so much time entering. Also how do I build SQL/ make a database with the model I created here? Is this tool not capable of doing this basic stuff? Very frustrated! TIA Hi Arun, You must have the Visio for enterprise architects version for generate a database from you visio drawing and for having more repor...

Remote Database and Office Database
Hello, My boss would like to have several of his field employees (9) have an Access application on there laptop/netbook device so when they visit customers, they can input data into the database. They will not have access to the internet or any type of Remote connection. This will be a stand-alone Access application on their laptop. ( Field person will meet with 10 customer a day.) My two questions have to do with when the field employees come back into the office. What will be the best way to a) get data from their version of the database on their l...

CRM 1.2 Database on a server, and CRM 3.0 installed on a new server... how to move content?
Hi, does it possible to move the content from a CRM1.2 database to a new CRM 3.0 installation? I can move the accounts and some information using CSV files, but not the activities. what can I do? thanks. Jerome. ideally you would upgrade the original system to crm 3.0 as well then use a tool like scribe migrate to move data between the two systems ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Jeje" <willgart@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23NveHq1iGHA.4344@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > does it p...

Using XML as a Database

Moving the database
Hello All, I'm running into a bit of a problem. I have an Exchange Server (we'll call it server1) and would like to have it all moved to another Exchange Server (we'll call this one server2) Now they already coexist meaning that when I make a new email it asks me where I wan to put it, Server1 or Server2. What would be the easiest way to move the whole thing from one server to the other without having to move the Mailboxes in Mail Wizard, I think it would just take a long time. Any good sites that can give me insight to this? I've already tried to make an online backup of se...

shapes and databases
I am trying to link an Access datbase to a Visio drawing. My database table has a list of 190 servers cetegorised into logical functions such as webserver, database server, email server etc. I have followed the help and creaed a new stencil and tten linked it to the database table. I then create a new drawing using the stencil. My problem is that I can not work out how to get Visio to use different shapes for different record types. I can get Visio to draw all 190 servers but they all have the same single shape (whatever master shape I choose from the Database Wizard). I can add new rec...

determine who is logged onto a database
Hello, I have a main form and want to show who is currently loged into the database on this form. I have found some Module code on microsoft help but I dont know how to get it to show on my form? Is there some easy way to get this to work? Thanks!! Sub ShowUserRosterMultipleUsers() Dim cn As New ADODB.Connection Dim rs As New ADODB.Recordset Dim i, j As Long Set cn = CurrentProject.Connection ' The user roster is exposed as a provider-specific schema rowset ' in the Jet 4.0 OLE DB provider. You have to use a GUID to ' reference the schema, as provider-specific schemas are n...

Great Plains 6.0 database moved to new server can't login
I realize that GP 6.0 is no longer supported, but I have to move it from Sql 7.0/NT4 to SQL 2000/Win2003. Everything is fine until I log in to Great Plains, then I get "Your login has been removed from the user activity file and you cannot be in the accounting system". Does anyone know how to recover from this? I used the same sequence to transfer databases that I have used in the past for other SQL Server systems, and they always worked. Thank you for your help. truncate the actvity table in dynamics database. "StuckWithAnOldVersionNeedHelp" wrote: > I r...