STOREFRONT SHIPPING IMPORT INTO RMS via INTEGRATOR #2

Hi-

I am using the storefront.net shopping cart with the integrator by new
west tech.  when i download the order into RMS, i get a screen asking
me for the shipping method(UPS, FED EX, etc) and style (next day air,
ground, etc).

After this, i get a screen that says something like "shipping=none"

On storefront, i am using valu based shipping, which means i charge a
flat fee based on the price.

My question is are these screens supposed to prompt up after I import
an order and do i need to define an item in RMS called shipping? and an
item for each class of shipping?

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It sounds like you need to configure Shipping carriers and services in
RMS...Realy though you should just call the guys at New West...they
should be able to get you sorted.

Todd

Sushidot wrote:
> Hi-
>
> I am using the storefront.net shopping cart with the integrator by new
> west tech.  when i download the order into RMS, i get a screen asking
> me for the shipping method(UPS, FED EX, etc) and style (next day air,
> ground, etc).
>
> After this, i get a screen that says something like "shipping=none"
>
> On storefront, i am using valu based shipping, which means i charge a
> flat fee based on the price.
>
> My question is are these screens supposed to prompt up after I import
> an order and do i need to define an item in RMS called shipping? and an
> item for each class of shipping?

0
todd.jensen (109)
11/10/2006 3:17:50 PM
Yes, please give us a call at 800.466.7839 or e-mail to
softwaresupport@newestech.com, and we will help get you set up.

"Sushidot" <josephclong@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi-
>
> I am using the storefront.net shopping cart with the integrator by new
> west tech.  when i download the order into RMS, i get a screen asking
> me for the shipping method(UPS, FED EX, etc) and style (next day air,
> ground, etc).
>
> After this, i get a screen that says something like "shipping=none"
>
> On storefront, i am using valu based shipping, which means i charge a
> flat fee based on the price.
>
> My question is are these screens supposed to prompt up after I import
> an order and do i need to define an item in RMS called shipping? and an
> item for each class of shipping?

0
eculver (95)

Formaul
I'm trying to make s s/sheet that will calculate commisison payments One one product line there are 4 levels of commisison: <24000 = 0 >24000 and less than 30000 = 25% >30 and less than 40000 = 50% over 40000 = 75% How do I write a formula that calculates that? TIA Here are a couple ideas: 1) With this table in cells A1:B4 0 0% 24,000 25% 30,000 50% 40,000 75% D1: (a sales value) The commission is E1: =D1*VLOOKUP(D1,$A$1:$B$4,2,1) OR Skipping the table, D1: (a sales value) The commission is E1: =D1*LOOKUP(D1,{0,24000,30000,40000},{0,0.25,0.5,0.75}) Is that something yo...

Outlook 2003 does not recognise pst and ost files when importing
I have tried to import my previously saved outlook 2002 address book and files in pst and ost format.I get an era message telling me that the files are not compatible with this version of personel folders information service. I have tried downloading software update but with no success. Any advice is much appreciated? And if you open the pst via File>Open what then? And where are these pst's located? Do you have access to the origonal pst's? ost is exchange format, do you have Exchange set up? "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

"OleObjectBlob" & "Unknown COM" errors when importing VBA package
I created a VBA package in Dynamics GP 10, which opens and reads from an Excel file. When I try to import the package on another computer, I get "OleObjectBlob" and "Unknown COM" errors referrring to my user form I created. If anyone knows how to get around these errors, please let me know thanks, Lorraine It would be good to know what versions of GP are you running both in your dev environment and the environment you are trying to import the package into. It would also be beneficial to know the *exact* error messages you are receiving. Best regards...

2 functions runing?
how can i easily make a program in which two functions are runing together? Take a look at threads. You can spawn multiple threads in the same process, each doing its own thing. There are several issues which arise if you are using it with MFC or sharing data between threads. Read more about it in MSDN or related sites. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "olivier.charlat@wanadoo.fr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1306601c3c0fd$41734c80$a601280a@phx.gbl... | how can i easily make a program in which two functions | are runing togethe...

Shipping #2
Looking into Great Plains have a question. Currently we use a ERP package that allows us to Create a Sales Order, Print Pick List, the we SHIP the Sales Order and then we create an invoice. I can not see in Great Plains where I would ship the sales order. That's the Fulfillment process Mike. You can actually start with a Quote, convert to a Sales Order, Allocate it, print the Pick List, Fulfill the order, then Invoice it. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Can yuo have it setuo so that Fullfillment is...

From Rows to Columun #2
I have data in rows, I want to past to columns so i can import intio access... HELP Example (Current data) 3 42 42 3 38 38 4 22 I want to move to 3 42 42 3 38 38 4 22 THANKS ...

Import/Export between apps
I want to move my messages from Outlook Express on one computer into Outlook on a different computer. How do I do this? Where do I find them on the 1st computer, and where do I put them on the second computer? thanks! You would first have to import your messages into OE. You can only import directly from OE on the same partition. This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an out...

Trouble importing Quicken 2004 data
I have used Money for years and am very used to it. I got married this year and my new wife is used to using Quicken so I have all this year's data in Quicken 2004. I thought I would see if I could transfer data back into Money, as there are various aspects of Quicken that I don't like - having got used to Money's way of doing it and which I prefer. I downloaded the trial version of Money 2004 Deluxe and when I import data, I get all the accounts imported, but the entries are empty. Has anyone any suggestions as to what I am either doing wrong or I can do to correct this ...

Canadian Payroll Tax update #2
Hi, I tried to install Canadian Payroll Tax July update on gp 10. When I launched the Dynamic Utility (under sa user), it started to update the dynamic database and then without finnishing this process suggested to update the company database. During loggon GP shoews the message about different version of the database. GP_loginerrors file says: Product Name: Microsoft Dynamics GP Database Version: 100774 Client Version: 100839 Product Name: Canadian Payroll Database Version: 100774 Client Version: 100864 And SQL Server 2005 logs say: Login failed for user "dynsa"...

can't import Entourage 2001 messages in Entourage X for MAC
Hi, I'm importing mail from Entourage 2001 to Entourage X. I select the correct identity folder and importing starts... contacts and mail folders are imported correctly. But these folders are now empty ?! I do not get any error message but for some reason, he skips the mail messages. I tried it over the wireless network. I connected the 2 mac through firewire... no difference. Who can help me ? Thanks, On 1/11/07 4:31 PM, in article 1168561867.354629.46740@i15g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "Camiel.Trophy@gmail.com" <Camiel.Trophy@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I'm impo...

Importing mail from other mail programs
Hi, Can Windows live mail import messages from MS Outlook or Outlook Express? I have Windows 7, so I don't have OE on this computer, but I do have the .dbx files archived on backup media. How is the import done, from either program? Thanks in advance. You can use those OE .dbx files as follows: http://www.vista4beginners.com/Migrate-from-Outlook-Express-to-Windows-Mail Migrating from Outlook is much more involved, and requires using OE as the middleman. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "sheana" wrote in message news:3FAF3EDC-8957-4982-AA4A-CE2E5...

template with data tracking #2
I created a template using the data tracking wizard. Both the template and database are stored in a network location available to my co-workers. I have no problem creating new files using the template and having the information updated in the database. But it doesn't work for my co-workers. They can create a new file based using the template but when saving the new file there's an error message that says the database file can't be opened. How can I fix this? Dee G ...

Getting 5.6.1 rejected by remote host errors when routing out via connector
Hi, We have an SMTP connector (using a Smarthost, not DNS) in our Exchange 2003 org that will route out mail that it does not find a recipient for for a certain domain in Recipient Policy. Let's call it: domain.com So if no one in our Active Directory has the email address someone@domain.com it will route that mail out via this connector directly to an Exim mail server that currently hosts the rest of the mailboxes (We are in a migration stage, getting the Exim users over to Exchange 2003). It is running Exim 4.43 (that's what it says when I telnet to it). Not all mail is getting t...

NDRs #2
On E2K3, one of the email is being spoofed heavily: 1. Is it possible to stop? OR 2. How can I stop getting hundreds of NDRs everyday? "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FA36391-71A5-4FD9-B411-29C339A9AF79@microsoft.com... > On E2K3, one of the email is being spoofed heavily: > > 1. Is it possible to stop? OR > 2. How can I stop getting hundreds of NDRs everyday? Backscatter. The new bane of every mail admin's existence it seems. I'd love a good solution to this one as well. http://www.spamnation.info/notes/guides/Backscatt...

2 similiar spreasheets with much different size, why! Can I change
I have 2 separate xls files. One has 5 sheets, another has 1 sheet but has similiar text. The 5 sheet xls file is 30k in size, the other xls with one sheet is 987k in size. Both spreadsheets are only text. When I copy the 987k and place into a blank spreadsheet, I still have 987k. If I delete the contents, the size remains 987k. Does anyone have any ideas? I have looked at http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused but this was of no help. Thanks -- Jeffrey L. Lippard, A+ certified, CHDP certified Copy the 987 sheet to a new workbook. See: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/copy...

import vml into visio
Can vml file be opened in Visio? depends on what level of visio you have. It really became popular at the visio 2002 version. al Unfortunately, Visio does not import VML. It exports it via its Save as Web Page feature, but does not import it. -- Andy Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TG" <tanya_gutsal@cch-lis.com> wrote in message news:e%23AJ$DXnDHA.3688@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Can vml file be opened in Visio? > > ...

Need help on this formula! #2
thanks for all the replies. It worked thanks again -- olimits ----------------------------------------------------------------------- olimits7's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1587 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27365 ...

Exchange Explorer problem #2
Hello all, I can't get access at all to Exchange Explorer I get the below error after I say yes to the message 'This page is accessing information that is not under it's control. This poses a security risk. Do you want to continue.' I click yes and I get: - 'Server not available or a unrecoverable error occurred" I can't get into exchange explorer at all, I've tried administrator accounts as the username and pass and also accounts like exmerge which I gave access to all accounts, I've tried going to just server/exchange and exchange/mailbox using ...

Diff between Modal dialog / dialog / popup / window #2
Diff between Modal dialog / dialog / popup / window for min/max/close control status for enabled or disabled and their event... ...

Oracle Connector 10.1.2.06 and Outlook XP/2003 SP2
My client base is having an issue with the Oracle Connector 10.1.2.06 and Outlook. Outlook will shutdown or freeze and crash on machines. The client could be working in another application with outlook minimized and outlook will crash. The problem is intermittent. We are using IMAP. I have removed Com Add-ins not associated with the Oracle Connector as well as Manage Add-ins. I have completely removed office and the Oracle Connector from a computer (including registry hacking). I have deployed a newly built computer and experienced the same problem. I removed notifications from outlook a...

addind sales tax to shipping costs
How can I set up to have sales tax added to the shipping costs in sales transaction entry? Do you mean that you want to tax the shipping costs (freight) as well? If that's the case, It can be controlled with the expansion arrow on the SOP transaction or via Sales -> Setup. If you want to roll the tax into the shipping number, you'll need a customization. Mark On Apr 30, 3:25 pm, Larissa G. <Larissa G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I set up to have sales tax added to the shipping costs in sales > transaction entry? Larissa, To have taxes calculat...

Importing folders
How can I import old folders from a diskette into my new Outlook Express (under "local folders")? Any ideas? Thanks. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=f...

RMS 3.0 ?
Does anyone have any news on new features in the upcoming RMS 3.0 release? There has been almost no mention of 3.0 here in this group. Is this release still set for Q1 2008? I think it is still scheduled for this date in the US but not until later elsewhere. I'm not sure if it will be on time though. I have seen a sneak preview and its very much based on 2.0 but is written in ..NET so looks a lot better and hopefully should be much more easy to customize. "Stringers" wrote: > Does anyone have any news on new features in the upcoming RMS 3.0 release? > There has be...

I'm looking for finacial advice. #2
I'm looking for finacial advice. http://www.swoopon.com/Swoopon/money.htm ...

Filename import
I am trying to import file names from a windows directory into an Excel Spreadsheet. So that when i open the spreadsheet, i can manipulate the file names and order easily. (not the actual files). If Excel can not do this, is there any office program that will work? thanks for your help Carl Hi Carl There is a Excel spreadsheet called FileLister.xls which i use for the very purpose you are seeking to do. If you wish i can email it to you. Regards Jed "CiceroCF" <CiceroCF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ACD3DED-191A-4F18-8F2A-D7D6173739AC@microsoft.com.....