Store Tax report

Im on the hunt for another report!! :o)

Does anyone have a report which will allow me to filter items by store tax
assigned?  If i could add the store tax option to the mater price list
report it would be perfect...

0
philip168 (189)
3/13/2007 11:04:25 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

HI Gass,
give me your layout I have one which tell you the sales tax by item but not
sure you are looking for same one.

"Philip Gass" wrote:

> Im on the hunt for another report!! :o)
>
> Does anyone have a report which will allow me to filter items by store tax
> assigned?  If i could add the store tax option to the mater price list
> report it would be perfect...

0
AkberAlwani (916)

Variable number of entries per field in contact report
Hi, I'm not a db programmer, so this is painful. I'm creating a directory for our church. Singles, couples, families. I've got it all working except that if a family has more than one child, the family is getting one report entry for each child. How do I format the control so that if there are multiple children, all are printed in a horizontal field at the bottom of the family's entry? I have the children in a subtable with two fields, Child and Birthdate. They're linked to the ID of the family's db entry in the main table. The no code solution is to bu...

Exch 2003 store.exe terminates when ESM Replication Status selected
Exch 2003 SP1 on W2K SP4 - had been 5.5 until moving to Exch 2K swing server. 5.5 removed and Exch 2003 SP1 installed, seemingly OK. Weird problem - if I click on ESM->Administrative groups-> group ->Servers-> server->First Storage Group->Public Folder Store(server) and then click on Replication Status, after a delay I recieve a popup saying, "An error occurred while retrieving the requested information. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is not running or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is unavailable. ID no: c103047d Exchange System Manager...

Multi Store Vouchers
I do not see a way for this to work. I want to be able to give out store credit to our customers but there does not seem a way to make this work for multiple stores. In a single store setup everything is stored in the Voucher table. These vouchers are uploaded during the HQ synchronization but each store does not have access to other stores voucher's. Does anyone have any insight on how I could get this resolved? Thanks, Dan I take it you are trying to issue Store Credit for returns, not actually trying to implement a voucher system for gift cards/certificates. If this is corre...

Stored Procedure error message
Hi, I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, tables are creating properly. But the issue is after login into Great Plains I am getting the following error "The Stored Procedure GrantAccess() of form Sql maintenance : 69: pass through Sql returned the following results :DBMS :15151, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0" Any Idea Please... Jack Hi Friends, I got the solution my slef and issue has resolved.. Thanks, Jack "Jack" wrote: > Hi, > > I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, > table...

Formula to calculate and add tax
I am creating a simple (I thought) pricing guide and I am running int the circular reference problem. Here's what I want to do. I want t enter a price in a cell and have the tax automatically calculated an the total price returned to the cell. I know I can create an entirel new set of cells just to contain the price and the tax rate then hav that result displayed in the desired cell. But, I wondered if it i possible to enter the price directly into the cell. For example: In A1 A2 A3 I want to be able to enter the price before tax an then have the tax calculated and the total displa...

Microsoft Money Portfolio Report
The program does not print the date Of the Portfolio Report. Please advise. I have 8 investment reports- which one does this not work on? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Stanwood Williamson" <swilliamson5@cox.net> wrote in message n...

HQ/Store date mismatch
We just deployed our 3rd store and eveyrthing was working fine, transactions were being uploaded and everything. Then, the store ops DB computer got moved, and I guess at some point someone changed the date on the computer to be a month in advance. Now, all of our transactions from 4/25/2006 to 4/27/2006 are actually in the DB as 5/25/2006 to 5/27/2006. I just discovered the problem and changed the date on the Store Ops machine, but I don't know what the best way to fix these transactions is, or if it is even possible. What I'd like to do is go change all of these transac...

Outlook XP autofill To field
Outlook XP ... When typing in names in the To field of new messages Outlook will start to show names that have either already been typed, sent to or appear in the Contact list. Where is this "autofill" list kept? Is it user accessible? I'd like to get rid of some of the names that are not already in my Contacts. You can just use the down arrow key to highlight a name that is incorrect or whose address has changed and press delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding ...

Problem with Z Report
Having intermittent problems with my X and Z reports wherein the Over/Short amount at the top does not match the tender over/short amounts at the bottom. ...

Average Sales per Store
Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for Department and Category if possible. I have tried to modify it myself, but I'm a beginner at this and I keep coming up short. One other thing that may be useful is if it can summarize by date also - would be nice to see how the values change over the course of a week or so. "Jason Kelton" wrote: > Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in > CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for D...

Store Credit multi Store
Good Day, Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks in Advance. I believe you can set up an account type and call it 'store credit' or something, then when you enter the new customer information for the person receiving store credit you simply assig...

Report Writer - GP 9.0
In the "Report Writer User's Guide - Release 9.0" page 173 talks about "Report Writer configurations". Our GP is set to a Networked Report Dictionary configuration. I have been told that one MUST NOT run Report Writer when users are in the system as this will corrupt the Networked Report Dictionary. Nowhere in the User's Guide does is mention this. Is what I'm hearing correct? Thank You Its bad practice to edit the shared report file. I use a local copy of the file, verify that my changes work properly, export the report, then use the import feature i...

Reporting Services 2000 with CRM
Is it possible to set up reporting services 2000 on a new server, when ther current system we are using has crm 3.0 that currently has reporting services 2005 on the same server and using a sql server 2005 on a seperate server? As long as the other server is a memeber of the same active directory domain. If you are using SBS2003 for CRM, then the other machine for SQL Server 2005 cannot be running its own active directory primary controller. ...

Public Folder Store Present on Front-Ends
I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started queueing up and did not start again until I mounted the stores. Why would this be when Microsoft recommends it and what does the PF store have to do with mail flow? I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public >folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started >queueing up and did no...

Display in Report
I have a field named CR, the field size is long integer and the input mask i have as 00\-00000. In this record i enter the case number of a case which is something like 09CR12345, this field currently displays as 09-12345, i want to change this so that in a report it inputs the CR instead of the dash - can someone help. ?You have a field of type Long Integer (i.e., whole numbers only), and you want to store "CR" in it? "CR" isn't a number?! Why? What will having the CR in there allow you to do? Why? If it will ALWAYS be CR, why do you need to stor...

Favorite Reports on Home Page
Is there a way to display one or more of my favorite reports on the home page? In microsoft.public.money, Kane wrote: >Is there a way to display one or more of my favorite reports on the home page? No. The choices you can choose from on the "home" page are fixed. ...

Repeat header in report
Hi I am wanting to repeat a header on a report to the next page but the repeat section option is not available when I double click on the selector for the properties box? any other way of doing this. Are you attempting to print the REPORT header on each page? That can't be done, but you can move the controls in the report header to the Page Header section if you want it to repeat on every page. Page headers automatically print on every page. Group headers should not be a problem, you should be able to set the repeat section option for them. -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, ...

Converting Crystal report from MSCRM 1.2
I have a client who has upgraded to V3.0 for CRM. They want to continue using Crystal for their reporting engine because they have 40 custom reports. Does anyone know how to easily accomplish this? I have created a new connection to the new CRM Views in SQL, but I can't seem to figure out how to easily replace all the fields that are currently in the report using the SSO connection to my new connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Amy many of the services such as rpttosql.com say they will only convert so far. some even say they will only get the general lay...

Modifying and creating custom reports
Hi all, I just started working on custom reports for CRM. I followed a useful post here and set up Visual Studio to view the CRM original reports. I am a little lost on how to start so if anyone could answer me these questions, it would help: - Am I supposed to use Visual Studio to edit reports and create new ones? Or maybe Crystal? - Can I customize the filter? How about those Include/Exclude drop- down boxes--can I default them? - Where should I setup the connection? Do I use Windows or MS SQL authentification? Any starter help or link would be appreciated. Thank you. Mohamed Hi: Visua...

Hard Coding an FRx report
I'm trying to create a FRx Balance Sheet for the years 2009 & 2008 that match our audited reports. Sorry to say but some year end adjustments to the year 2008 were made in the year 2009. Any thoughts on how to "hard code" some adjustments in the reports as if the entries were made in the correct year? Or maybe there would be another way to do this? This would be a (2) column reprot when presented. Thanks ...

Copying hotbuttons from store to store?
I have 10 hotbuttons set up in one of our stores and need to copy it to 8 other stores. Is there a certain file I can copy instead of remaking them for each store? Thanks ...

Report to display last edit date of db
Is there a way that a report can display the last edit date of the database? Thanks in advance for your help. -- Nona Define "last edit date". If you're asking the last time data was changed in the database, Access doesn't capture that information. You'd need to add it to your tables and capture it yourself. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Nona" <Nona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ECA15B7-3B95-4309-B014-EAA65B5D66BB@microsoft.com... > Is there a way that...

Custom views
I have vers 2002 SP2 When I open an prev backup outlook.pst file, everything seems to be there, including my custom print styles, EXCEPT MY CUSTOM VIEWS ARE MISSING FROM THE VIEW/CURRENT VIEW MENU! Are they not included in outlook.pst file? This has happened twice to me, once a couple of versions ago ...

AP aging report from Smartlist
Is it possible to get a AP aging report from Smartlist? One way: Set up your AP Aging under Payables Transactions Select your columns such as Vendor ID, Vendor Name, Document Type, Voucher Number, Document Date, Current Trx Amount and whatever else you like. In the Search criteria Current Trx Amt is not equal to 0.00 and Voided is equal to No. You can export to Excel, add some aging buckets based on the Document Date or Due Date and use PivotTables to quickly create an aging report with as much or as little detail as you wish to see. Good luck! Elisabeth "2020" wrote: ...

New stores exported from HQ get original store's configuration....
In a headquarters / store operations environment, are configuration settings "centrally maintained data" that get exported from HQ when a new store is created from HQ? In other words, do the new stores get the configuration settings assigned to the first store in store ops manager - file - configuration - accounts/ordering/inventory/options/etc tabs....? Thanks for any insights. the short answer is no. But it does get some (finding this out as we go). Inventory yes, Ordering dependson what you mean, accounts yes you can send that down, options no. "convoluted" w...