store operations v.1.2 evaluation mode message after new install

I have a tech that states:
"Do we have a key on file for MS retail Management software.  Out of all the
times I have installed this, it’s the first time I have seen this warning.
I have the software at my desk, but no key."

Need help figuring this one out.
Is it a database issue?

0
Jay_Marks (1)
3/16/2009 4:51:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

the license key number didn't start until v2.0.  That version 1.2 used a
hardware licensing device called a dongle.  If you are installing a new
product for the first time you should be getting the latest version.  Check
with your MS partner.

"Jay_Marks" wrote:

> I have a tech that states:
> "Do we have a key on file for MS retail Management software.  Out of all the
> times I have installed this, it’s the first time I have seen this warning.
> I have the software at my desk, but no key."
>
> Need help figuring this one out.
> Is it a database issue?

0
MattHurst (182)

Exch 2003 store.exe terminates when ESM Replication Status selected
Exch 2003 SP1 on W2K SP4 - had been 5.5 until moving to Exch 2K swing server. 5.5 removed and Exch 2003 SP1 installed, seemingly OK. Weird problem - if I click on ESM->Administrative groups-> group ->Servers-> server->First Storage Group->Public Folder Store(server) and then click on Replication Status, after a delay I recieve a popup saying, "An error occurred while retrieving the requested information. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is not running or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is unavailable. ID no: c103047d Exchange System Manager...

help: install prompt every time i start visio 2003
Hello all, every time I start Visio Pro 2003 SP1, I get an install prompt telling me that Visio could not find an additional module or one of it's components. It asks me if I want to repair....I say yes and everything seems to be ok. The problem is that this occurs every time I close and reopen Visio. Please help Thanks ...

Money 2005
http://www.atomicpark.com/productDetail.aspx?prodId=19934&refId=6&sk=70916 Web site now says 8/15/04. On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:10:13 -0400, Pug Ugly <me@home.com> wrote: >http://www.atomicpark.com/productDetail.aspx?prodId=19934&refId=6&sk=70916 ...

Auto Archiving #2
I'm trying to change the Auto Archive setting for multiple (500+) users on a w2k server running as part of a Citrix farm. Currently default to c:\doc and settings.....etc Looked for reg key in current_user\soft\MS\WNT\CurrVer\Wmesssubsys\profile\*user name*\0a0d020000000000c000000000046 Didn't exist on the server's reg though. Help! Any idea's???? ...

Stored Procedure error message
Hi, I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, tables are creating properly. But the issue is after login into Great Plains I am getting the following error "The Stored Procedure GrantAccess() of form Sql maintenance : 69: pass through Sql returned the following results :DBMS :15151, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0" Any Idea Please... Jack Hi Friends, I got the solution my slef and issue has resolved.. Thanks, Jack "Jack" wrote: > Hi, > > I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, > table...

Multi Store Vouchers
I do not see a way for this to work. I want to be able to give out store credit to our customers but there does not seem a way to make this work for multiple stores. In a single store setup everything is stored in the Voucher table. These vouchers are uploaded during the HQ synchronization but each store does not have access to other stores voucher's. Does anyone have any insight on how I could get this resolved? Thanks, Dan I take it you are trying to issue Store Credit for returns, not actually trying to implement a voucher system for gift cards/certificates. If this is corre...

HQ/Store date mismatch
We just deployed our 3rd store and eveyrthing was working fine, transactions were being uploaded and everything. Then, the store ops DB computer got moved, and I guess at some point someone changed the date on the computer to be a month in advance. Now, all of our transactions from 4/25/2006 to 4/27/2006 are actually in the DB as 5/25/2006 to 5/27/2006. I just discovered the problem and changed the date on the Store Ops machine, but I don't know what the best way to fix these transactions is, or if it is even possible. What I'd like to do is go change all of these transac...

Office need to install VBA macro language support
In Office 2003, I get the messaged that Word needs to install VBA language support every time I start Word. I get the message even after I run the installer. How do I fix that? You need to run Setup again and select what you need to install: not everything is installed with a standard install. Select Advanced and scroll through the list - expanding as required - and when you find the VBA section, right-click and choose Install on My PC. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hoosier Texas" <Hoosier Texas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7937647-...

Outlook XP autofill To field
Outlook XP ... When typing in names in the To field of new messages Outlook will start to show names that have either already been typed, sent to or appear in the Contact list. Where is this "autofill" list kept? Is it user accessible? I'd like to get rid of some of the names that are not already in my Contacts. You can just use the down arrow key to highlight a name that is incorrect or whose address has changed and press delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding ...

RPC over HTTP problem #2
I have configured an Outlook 2003 client to use RPC over HTTP over the internet (DSL) with an Exchange mailbox that is over 15 GB in size. When I tested out the connection with a much smaller test mailbox, Outlook launched fine. When I tried to open the very large mailbox, the Outlook client tried several times to connect, but failed. When I then tried to reconnect to my smaller test mailbox, that failed as well. Thinking that something had happened at the server, I went to another machine, I was able to successfully connect the smaller test mailbox. Does anyone know what is happening?...

System Mailbox #2
My companies Exchange 2003 server has a System Mailbox that has 300+ messgaes in it. How do you read these messgaes? Thanks Dave On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:44:51 -0700, Dave wrote: > My companies Exchange 2003 server has a System Mailbox > that has 300+ messgaes in it. How do you read these > messgaes? Normally you shouldn't worry about the content in the System Mailbox, unless PSS told you to. But below MS KB provides the information: 253784 - XADM: How to Log On to the System Mailbox on Exchange 2000 Server: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=253784 -- Regards Henrik Wa...

Outlook and New Computer
Hi, I am settting up a new computer and wondering how I can export my rules and junk e-mail from the old computer to the new computer. I am using Outlook 2003 Thanks Irene -- Irene Gaffigan, CRS, ABR e-PRO Certified Internet Professional Allen F Hainge CyberStar (TM) COLDWELL BANKER MOUNTAIN PROPERTIES 194 Main Street Ludlow, VT 05149 Home of OKEMO MOUNTAIN Office : (802) 228-5678 Fax: (802) 228-4100 E-Mail: mailto:Irene@IsellVermontRealEstate.com Website: http://isellvermontrealestate.com Licensed in Vermont Junk rules are now contained in the .pst file. Just copy th...

After Update = EmployeeID.column(2)
I have one field called EmployeeID and I show three columns, (EmployeeID, Last_Name, and First_Name) from a linked table. I would like to auto fill the Employee_last_name in my Employee_Last_Name field when the EmployeeID is selected. Thank you Frank How is the employee id selected? -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Frank" wrote: > I have one field called EmployeeID and I show three columns, (EmployeeID, > Last_Name, and First_Name) from a linked table. > I would like to auto fill the Employee_last_name in my Employee_Last_Name > field when the EmployeeID i...

Message Queues #2
I want to implement some sort of message queue. I have a client application and a server application. The server communicates with radio modems and can only communicate through a serial link. The client application has to be able to send commands to the server and the server must then send these commands down the serial link. The server must be able to queue up the messages and then send each one down one at a time. Is there any tutorials, examples or help that anyone can provide?? Thanks in advance !!! Lots of mechanisms exist. Part of it depends on the degree of traffic. The most ...

Average Sales per Store
Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for Department and Category if possible. I have tried to modify it myself, but I'm a beginner at this and I keep coming up short. One other thing that may be useful is if it can summarize by date also - would be nice to see how the values change over the course of a week or so. "Jason Kelton" wrote: > Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in > CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for D...

Use rule to BCC messages
I would like to automatically bcc myself for all emails I send. The only option I've seen under rules is to always cc a recipient. Is there an option to switch this to bcc? Are there other suggestions for how to do this? Thanks, Keir There is at least one 3rd party utility listed at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#compose -- you might want to look elsewhere on Slipstick for other ideas. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:008601c...

lost product key #2
My daughter's hard drive crashed, and when I found her office for mac CD to reinstall it, the folder with the product key was missing--we can't find it anywhere. Is there a way to get the key, or do we have to buy another copy of office? On 11/1/07 6:34 PM, in article 1193967252.616715.79570@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, "faith.steinberg@gmail.com" <faith.steinberg@gmail.com> wrote: > > My daughter's hard drive crashed, and when I found her office for mac > CD to reinstall it, the folder with the product key was missing--we > can't find it anywhe...

How to create an hyperlink on the desktop of my MDI application #2
I have written an MDI application. I wolud like to create on the desktop of my application an hyperlink to my web page How can I do this? I'm able to create an hyperlink in the dialog box but I'm not able to create it on the desktop of my application .. ...

what function should i use #2
What function in excel 07 should be used to calculate the present value of a loan or investment? kmack1982, Here is a tutorial on Exceluser.com http://www.exceluser.com/solutions/xnpv.htm -- --Thomas [PBD] Working hard to make working easy. Answered your question? Click ''Yes'' below. "kmack1982@gmail.com" wrote: > What function in excel 07 should be used to calculate the present > value of a loan or investment? > ...

target #3 operation whirlwind 02-04-10
2b 1a 36 f7 4e f8 1a dc 7d be a2 c3 dc 60 73 65 50 22 32 3e ae 2b 4a 89 8a d1 cc 67 ac 5f 87 1e dd bd a9 4c 57 7d 94 eb 55 f2 52 e4 fd 34 30 6c 17 c0 4f 4b 0d 81 ae d0 ba bf 2a 4c 53 79 2b 2a db c3 57 8f 87 52 01 81 62 32 d8 f3 2b b7 ac 8f 13 a6 b7 de 09 55 81 84 d3 79 b0 b8 d4 c4 c0 79 a6 b8 b3 4b 96 6f 66 50 b6 64 c5 23 93 12 f5 52 6b ee f7 50 8e c7 9d c7 b8 e5 5c 9a 07 fb a7 69 b6 01 6f 67 93 b2 14 a8 4c 2f 79 31 ad 75 b8 d2 11 87 8b 5b da 4b 78 e1 09 80 52 68 f5 23 7f ...

Store Credit multi Store
Good Day, Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks in Advance. I believe you can set up an account type and call it 'store credit' or something, then when you enter the new customer information for the person receiving store credit you simply assig...

Sum after Sorting #2
There is an Excel Spreadsheet like the following Project Value Sum Power 120 354 (Power + Computer) Computer 234 AV 123 Quest 200 In other words, the formula for 354 is "=B2+B3" There is a requirement that we have to sort the first column in ascending order but keep the sum still be the value for Power & Computer (as follow) Project Value Sum AV 123 354 Computer 234 Power 120 Quest 200 I have tried a number of ways but still cannot get it fixed. Is there any suggestion ? Hi! Based on your example in the second table it lo...

Public Folder Store Present on Front-Ends
I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started queueing up and did not start again until I mounted the stores. Why would this be when Microsoft recommends it and what does the PF store have to do with mail flow? I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public >folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started >queueing up and did no...

Pop Up Box #2
This code compares a cell value to other cells in the same row and gives pop up if it is a dup. Can this be modified to compare a cell value to existing work sheet names? Thanks! Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Application.Intersect(Target, _ Rows(2)) Is Nothing Then If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf( _ Rows(2), "=" & Target.Value) > 1 Then MsgBox "Please enter a unique value." Target.ClearContents Target.Select End If ...

Converting Crystal report from MSCRM 1.2
I have a client who has upgraded to V3.0 for CRM. They want to continue using Crystal for their reporting engine because they have 40 custom reports. Does anyone know how to easily accomplish this? I have created a new connection to the new CRM Views in SQL, but I can't seem to figure out how to easily replace all the fields that are currently in the report using the SSO connection to my new connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Amy many of the services such as rpttosql.com say they will only convert so far. some even say they will only get the general lay...