store item quantity

hi
can any one tell me which table includes the item quantity of each store in
hq database.
thanks
0
BACHA11 (30)
8/30/2007 5:08:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

ItemDynamics

--
Thank you,

Ryan Sakry
Program Manager
Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)
rsakry@rite.us
http://www.rite.us
320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
320-230-1796 (Fax)
"BACHA11" <BACHA11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
> can any one tell me which table includes the item quantity of each store
> in
> hq database.
> thanks

0
rsakry (322)
8/30/2007 6:14:33 PM
thank you ryan ,i got it

"Ryan @ RITE" wrote:

> ItemDynamics
>
> --
> Thank you,
>
> Ryan Sakry
> Program Manager
> Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)
> rsakry@rite.us
> http://www.rite.us
> 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
> 320-230-1796 (Fax)
> "BACHA11" <BACHA11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi
> > can any one tell me which table includes the item quantity of each store
> > in
> > hq database.
> > thanks

0
BACHA11 (30)
8/31/2007 2:22:00 PM
That would be:

 ItemDynamic

"Ryan @ RITE" <rsakry@rite.us> wrote in message
> ItemDynamics
>
> --
> Thank you,
>
> Ryan Sakry
> Program Manager
> Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)
> rsakry@rite.us
> http://www.rite.us
> 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
> 320-230-1796 (Fax)
> "BACHA11" <BACHA11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> hi
>> can any one tell me which table includes the item quantity of each store
>> in
>> hq database.
>> thanks

Exch 2003 store.exe terminates when ESM Replication Status selected
Exch 2003 SP1 on W2K SP4 - had been 5.5 until moving to Exch 2K swing server. 5.5 removed and Exch 2003 SP1 installed, seemingly OK. Weird problem - if I click on ESM->Administrative groups-> group ->Servers-> server->First Storage Group->Public Folder Store(server) and then click on Replication Status, after a delay I recieve a popup saying, "An error occurred while retrieving the requested information. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is not running or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is unavailable. ID no: c103047d Exchange System Manager...

Multi Store Vouchers
I do not see a way for this to work. I want to be able to give out store credit to our customers but there does not seem a way to make this work for multiple stores. In a single store setup everything is stored in the Voucher table. These vouchers are uploaded during the HQ synchronization but each store does not have access to other stores voucher's. Does anyone have any insight on how I could get this resolved? Thanks, Dan I take it you are trying to issue Store Credit for returns, not actually trying to implement a voucher system for gift cards/certificates. If this is corre...

Allow discontinued items to be sold
Version 9.0 does not allow discontinued items to be sold as Dynamics has in previous versions. Would like this capability returned. Company should be able to select this option whether or not they want to allow discontinued items to be sold. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&quo...

Stored Procedure error message
Hi, I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, tables are creating properly. But the issue is after login into Great Plains I am getting the following error "The Stored Procedure GrantAccess() of form Sql maintenance : 69: pass through Sql returned the following results :DBMS :15151, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0" Any Idea Please... Jack Hi Friends, I got the solution my slef and issue has resolved.. Thanks, Jack "Jack" wrote: > Hi, > > I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, > table...

MSCONFIG Items?
I have been trying to streamline my start-up items and working thru MSCONFIG, I see a couple of items that I cannot figure out! The two items are as follows: No "Startup Item" Name No "Command" Site listed - One has the following in "Location"; " HKLM\software\microsoft\windows\current version\run - The other has; "HKCU\software\microsoft\windows\current version\run What are these items and can I safely uncheck them in MSCONFIG. Any input/suggestions are appreciated. charliec On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 18:54:22 -0800, charliech@email.c...

HQ/Store date mismatch
We just deployed our 3rd store and eveyrthing was working fine, transactions were being uploaded and everything. Then, the store ops DB computer got moved, and I guess at some point someone changed the date on the computer to be a month in advance. Now, all of our transactions from 4/25/2006 to 4/27/2006 are actually in the DB as 5/25/2006 to 5/27/2006. I just discovered the problem and changed the date on the Store Ops machine, but I don't know what the best way to fix these transactions is, or if it is even possible. What I'd like to do is go change all of these transac...

Outlook XP autofill To field
Outlook XP ... When typing in names in the To field of new messages Outlook will start to show names that have either already been typed, sent to or appear in the Contact list. Where is this "autofill" list kept? Is it user accessible? I'd like to get rid of some of the names that are not already in my Contacts. You can just use the down arrow key to highlight a name that is incorrect or whose address has changed and press delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding ...

Average Sales per Store
Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for Department and Category if possible. I have tried to modify it myself, but I'm a beginner at this and I keep coming up short. One other thing that may be useful is if it can summarize by date also - would be nice to see how the values change over the course of a week or so. "Jason Kelton" wrote: > Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in > CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for D...

Store Credit multi Store
Good Day, Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks in Advance. I believe you can set up an account type and call it 'store credit' or something, then when you enter the new customer information for the person receiving store credit you simply assig...

Integration Manager
For SOP Transaction Integrations, need to be able to integrate Ship to Address fields at the line item level to parallel existing functionality in Sales Transaction Entry. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Commu...

Item Send
I am using a customised program that prepares & automatically sends mail to Outlook, using a Microsoft Outlook Visual Basic Application command, Item.Send. However, I have to manually click YES, for each email that is been sent to Outlook outbox (and there is a 5 second delay between each message - ie when the warning message is displayed, the Yes button is not available for 5 seconds). Is there any facility within Outlook, that will allow me to configure it, so that it allows such emails from the customised program to be sent directly to Outlook outbox (without having to click &q...

Public Folder Store Present on Front-Ends
I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started queueing up and did not start again until I mounted the stores. Why would this be when Microsoft recommends it and what does the PF store have to do with mail flow? I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public >folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started >queueing up and did no...

Redirecting Sent Items
Hi, Exchange 2007 Environment =============================== We have having one mailbox "abc". We have given send as permision to 4 user a,b,c,d on mailbox abc. All the 4 users accessing their own mailbox and while sending some mailbox they are using from field and sending e-mail with send as permission. When the 4 users uses send as permission for mailbox abc and send's e-mail the e-mail rest in particular users sent item. Is there any way to redirect these sent messages to abc's mailbox using some tools or rules. Regards, KT There's ...

Deleting Unusual Recurrence of a scheduled item.
Hello, I have a strange problem. Somehow, I have an event that recurs every day until Dec 22 2005. I have no idea how this happened, but when I delete one, I don't get any message about deleting the series, meaning I have to delete this entry for each day from here to Dec 22 2005. The easy way is of course, to ignore the entry, but I would really like to clean it up. Any ideas how to do this? Thanks! Rick RWC <rcollens_SPAMONATOR_@hemmingway.com> wrote: > I have a strange problem. Somehow, I have an event that recurs every > day until Dec 22 2005. I have no ide...

Copying hotbuttons from store to store?
I have 10 hotbuttons set up in one of our stores and need to copy it to 8 other stores. Is there a certain file I can copy instead of remaking them for each store? Thanks ...

Custom views
I have vers 2002 SP2 When I open an prev backup outlook.pst file, everything seems to be there, including my custom print styles, EXCEPT MY CUSTOM VIEWS ARE MISSING FROM THE VIEW/CURRENT VIEW MENU! Are they not included in outlook.pst file? This has happened twice to me, once a couple of versions ago ...

Adjusting Items In HQ?
Hello folks, I have a client that is having a problem when she adjusts item quantities in HQ to go to a specific store. She (and I) would like to know what work sheet to use when adjusting items so that it is downloaded to the store and also show up in HQ. So here is her question: Where do I adjust item quantities so that it shows up both in HQ and in the store? Now here is what we have been using worksheet style 307: Adjust Item Quantities and then we filter it by pants and finish off the wizard. Now in the worksheet there is Qty and Adjust Qty By. If "Bargain Pants - Jr" h...

New stores exported from HQ get original store's configuration....
In a headquarters / store operations environment, are configuration settings "centrally maintained data" that get exported from HQ when a new store is created from HQ? In other words, do the new stores get the configuration settings assigned to the first store in store ops manager - file - configuration - accounts/ordering/inventory/options/etc tabs....? Thanks for any insights. the short answer is no. But it does get some (finding this out as we go). Inventory yes, Ordering dependson what you mean, accounts yes you can send that down, options no. "convoluted" w...

Location of Right Click Start Logo Items
Hi, I have changed the openning location for Windows Explorer at the default location under accessaries and is all good load to new location, however when I use the right click start logo shortcuts "Explore, Open all users, and Explore all users" its not starting at he new location. I want to change the right click start logo shortcuts starting locations but when I right click the shortcuts instead of getting a list so I can go to properties it actually runs the shortcut. I would like to know where to find the actual shortcuts so I can change the starting locatio...

Restoring Exchange Store files to a new server
We had a major system crash this week but I was able to grab the entire exchsrv directory from the server. What files do I need to copy to the new server to get all of my exchange mail/public folders/etc loaded on the new server? Thanks, CJ What version of Exchange? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Curious Joe" <joebob.johnson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160176822.798021.310710@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > We had a major system crash this week but I was able to grab the entire > exchsrv director...

Item Description on Receipt
hey everyone, I am having problem in printing the whole item description in small reciept. in the big receipt if description is longer than space assigned it continues on next line but in the small receipt it just cuts out the description when it goes to second line for example item description shopping bags color red "thank you" in small receipt shopping bags col in big receipt shopping bags color red "thank you" what attributes should i change to make the small recipt print like the big one Shoby, If you are using an OPOS driver for your receipt printer,...

default store for mailboxes?
I created a second mailbox store that I moved all of my users into except for the disabled accounts and the Admin account. I created a user in AD "Users and Computers", but the user isn't showing up in either store under the Exchange Admin tool. Do I need to specify which store is the default for newly created users? (Exchange 2003 Enterprise) On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:16:02 -0800, Cwhitmore <Cwhitmore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a second mailbox store that I moved all of my users into except for >the disabled accounts and the Admin account. >...

select multiple items from dropdown
hello everyone, i have a table which is populated using a form. one of the fields is person's name, the dropdown for which picks up data from a second table (which has an index and person's name). what i want to do is modify the form so that a user can select multiple items from the dropdown, but i havent been able fo find a way to do so. i am using access 2003. i know that access 2007 lets you do that, but i dont have an option of upgrading right now. i would appreciate your suggestions thanks, vc-programmer Create a related table, where you can store many options for one...

where can I find a sample home inventory that list all items i ma.
There's a template here that you can download: http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/TC010705501033.aspx lanier wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Debra Dalgleish wrote > There's a template here that you can download: > > http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/TC010705501033.aspx To view this template, you must have one of the following installed on your computer: Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003 Microsoft Office Standard Editio...

Deleting items
Hello, How would I deleting some of the items that I have opened to see other people's calendar. I have now duplicates of the folders? Please Help ...