Store Credit Without Sale

I have a 3 day special 5% off on all item, but I have some customers in the
store with a credit that has $20 and it say's no special sale or discount
with this store credit on any items. How do I override the 5% sale, so the
customer won't get the discount on those days. Can anyone help.
Do I need to put a barcode or do something.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Al - Scan the items, then go to shift f3 discount - select discount off
RETAIL - percent zero - ok - this should remove the sale price from the
receipt.  Hope this helps...

"al" wrote:

> I have a 3 day special 5% off on all item, but I have some customers in the
> store with a credit that has $20 and it say's no special sale or discount
> with this store credit on any items. How do I override the 5% sale, so the
> customer won't get the discount on those days. Can anyone help.
> Do I need to put a barcode or do something.
I would create a generic customer with a 5% discount. Instruct the cashiers
to set up that customer before every transaction. Avoid selecting that
customer for the ones with store credit.

It's very basic but it might work.

Sacha

"al" <al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a 3 day special 5% off on all item, but I have some customers in the
> store with a credit that has $20 and it say's no special sale or discount
> with this store credit on any items. How do I override the 5% sale, so the
> customer won't get the discount on those days. Can anyone help.
> Do I need to put a barcode or do something.

0
Sacha

Exch 2003 store.exe terminates when ESM Replication Status selected
Exch 2003 SP1 on W2K SP4 - had been 5.5 until moving to Exch 2K swing server. 5.5 removed and Exch 2003 SP1 installed, seemingly OK. Weird problem - if I click on ESM->Administrative groups-> group ->Servers-> server->First Storage Group->Public Folder Store(server) and then click on Replication Status, after a delay I recieve a popup saying, "An error occurred while retrieving the requested information. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is not running or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is unavailable. ID no: c103047d Exchange System Manager...

Insert file name in header without showing extension
I know how to get the filename into a header/footer. Is there any way to get the filename in the header/footer WITHOUT showing the filename extension? 1) Click on 'My Computer' > 'Tools' > 'Folder Options...' > View tab and check the option "Hide extensions for known files". OR: 2) If you don't want to change the way your computer displays file names - make use of a Macro: ------------------------------------------------------- Sub Header_FileName_No_Extension() On Error Resume Next LFN = InStrRev(ActiveWorkbook.Name, "...

Multi Store Vouchers
I do not see a way for this to work. I want to be able to give out store credit to our customers but there does not seem a way to make this work for multiple stores. In a single store setup everything is stored in the Voucher table. These vouchers are uploaded during the HQ synchronization but each store does not have access to other stores voucher's. Does anyone have any insight on how I could get this resolved? Thanks, Dan I take it you are trying to issue Store Credit for returns, not actually trying to implement a voucher system for gift cards/certificates. If this is corre...

Stored Procedure error message
Hi, I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, tables are creating properly. But the issue is after login into Great Plains I am getting the following error "The Stored Procedure GrantAccess() of form Sql maintenance : 69: pass through Sql returned the following results :DBMS :15151, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0" Any Idea Please... Jack Hi Friends, I got the solution my slef and issue has resolved.. Thanks, Jack "Jack" wrote: > Hi, > > I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, > table...

void credit card
If someone has a quick minute please explain to me how to properly credit a customer's card if the card is no longer in our possession (only have last 4 digits) We have a few occassions where the cashier has voided a sale paid via credit card and the credit card receipt was printed (w/o autho #). Some time later customer contacted us that the credit on their account was never made... Thank you for your time. diana Time to get rid of pccharge. =============== "ZCSF" <ZCSF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBD94DFC-06E7-4AED-97FB-78AA0739F2A3@microsoft....

Scrap Sales/Debit Notes
I whant sell the scrap item in GP. It like normal sale. or do it in differnt way. any one know tell me. Just do an inventory decrease adjustment and make sure to book to the Scrap GL account (or which ever account you are expensing it to.) -- --JIM-- "ssivakumars2" wrote: > I whant sell the scrap item in GP. It like normal sale. or do it in > differnt way. > any one know tell me. > A sale of the scrap item....I assume you have an item setup for this and anything scrapped is transferred to this item or you are generating quantities by using a negative amount ...

HQ/Store date mismatch
We just deployed our 3rd store and eveyrthing was working fine, transactions were being uploaded and everything. Then, the store ops DB computer got moved, and I guess at some point someone changed the date on the computer to be a month in advance. Now, all of our transactions from 4/25/2006 to 4/27/2006 are actually in the DB as 5/25/2006 to 5/27/2006. I just discovered the problem and changed the date on the Store Ops machine, but I don't know what the best way to fix these transactions is, or if it is even possible. What I'd like to do is go change all of these transac...

Outlook XP autofill To field
Outlook XP ... When typing in names in the To field of new messages Outlook will start to show names that have either already been typed, sent to or appear in the Contact list. Where is this "autofill" list kept? Is it user accessible? I'd like to get rid of some of the names that are not already in my Contacts. You can just use the down arrow key to highlight a name that is incorrect or whose address has changed and press delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding ...

Copying Between Databases Without Linked Servers?
I have a SQL Server 2005 machine called "Dest" and a 2008 machine called "Source" and a 2008 machine called "Console". Each has the same SQL account with appropriate permissions and rights on all 3 to do anything. Without using a linked server, how can I sit at "Console" and execute a "select into" fromthe "Source" database to the "Dest" database? Thanks. "SnapDive" <SnapDive@community.nospam> wrote in message news:qcurk5dp3cem0l63d19io59nemtjv88534@4ax.com... >I have a SQL Server 200...

Average Sales per Store
Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for Department and Category if possible. I have tried to modify it myself, but I'm a beginner at this and I keep coming up short. One other thing that may be useful is if it can summarize by date also - would be nice to see how the values change over the course of a week or so. "Jason Kelton" wrote: > Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in > CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for D...

Store Credit multi Store
Good Day, Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks in Advance. I believe you can set up an account type and call it 'store credit' or something, then when you enter the new customer information for the person receiving store credit you simply assig...

Public Folder Store Present on Front-Ends
I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started queueing up and did not start again until I mounted the stores. Why would this be when Microsoft recommends it and what does the PF store have to do with mail flow? I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public >folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started >queueing up and did no...

Cash Receipts Smartlist with blank Credit Card ID
I added the Credit Card ID and Credit Card Name to the Cash Receipts Smartlist. For the credit card payment type the field is blank but if you open the payment the Credit Card name is there. How do I get this on the smartlist? Mike, I tested this issue and found the same thing. Furthermore, some of the payment transactions that display a credit card ID are actually not credit card payments. To make matters even more interesting, I could not find a Payment Method column. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com...

HOW DO I PRINT A BANNER ON ROLL PAPER WITHOUT PAGE BREAKS?
Another one using that invisible ink. -- Don Vancouver, USA "jossette" <jossette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:500789E4-C3A1-4F02-A3F2-90BAFBAC5568@microsoft.com... > Which version of Publisher? Which printer? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "jossette" <jossette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:500789E4-C3A1-4F02-A3F2-90BAFBAC5568@microsoft.com... > jossette, Did ...

Printing checks without printing EFT's
We pay vendors using mostly EFT's but still pay some via check. First we run EFT's and then run checks separately. However sometimes the check batch also includes EFT's thus we need a method to select checks only. Question is how can I select only the check vendors for payment. When paying via EFT, there is a selection for "EFT Only" but no such selection for "Checks Only". Is there a way around this issue? Doug Hi Doug I was browsing and saw this, we had a similar scenario We solved it by using payment priority within the creditor (under options) ...

Copying hotbuttons from store to store?
I have 10 hotbuttons set up in one of our stores and need to copy it to 8 other stores. Is there a certain file I can copy instead of remaking them for each store? Thanks ...

Custom views
I have vers 2002 SP2 When I open an prev backup outlook.pst file, everything seems to be there, including my custom print styles, EXCEPT MY CUSTOM VIEWS ARE MISSING FROM THE VIEW/CURRENT VIEW MENU! Are they not included in outlook.pst file? This has happened twice to me, once a couple of versions ago ...

Credit Limits
We get our shipments from our two main suppliers once a month. I have been taking the backorders and transferring them as a batch to Orders. When we have a customer that is over their credit limit, the backorder doesn't transfer so I have to transfer these each individually. The problem is that items are being allocated to orders that may not have been the oldest first. Is there a way to allow transferring of documents for customers that are over their credit limit? Thanks Angie Angie, You will need to go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > Sales > Recei...

Restoring Exchange Store files to a new server
We had a major system crash this week but I was able to grab the entire exchsrv directory from the server. What files do I need to copy to the new server to get all of my exchange mail/public folders/etc loaded on the new server? Thanks, CJ What version of Exchange? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Curious Joe" <joebob.johnson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160176822.798021.310710@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > We had a major system crash this week but I was able to grab the entire > exchsrv director...

Is it possible to pass Certification Exams without proper training? Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA,
Is it possible to pass Certification Exams without proper training? Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX. I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy because this one can help you pass your certification exams very easily. Visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com ...

can't read emails without changing encoding each time
I just upgraded from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 (actually all of Office 2003 and I installed all the patches for it). Now when I open new messages that are sent to me, most of them are blank, until in each individual message I go to View -> Encoding -> and change it to Unicode or Western European (Windows). I never had encoding problems before. I can find settings to change the default OUTGOING encoding, but nothing dealing with the default INCOMING message encoding. Any tips? Why is this happening? I'm running this on Windows XP. Karen Chapel Hill North Carolina What encoding ...

New stores exported from HQ get original store's configuration....
In a headquarters / store operations environment, are configuration settings "centrally maintained data" that get exported from HQ when a new store is created from HQ? In other words, do the new stores get the configuration settings assigned to the first store in store ops manager - file - configuration - accounts/ordering/inventory/options/etc tabs....? Thanks for any insights. the short answer is no. But it does get some (finding this out as we go). Inventory yes, Ordering dependson what you mean, accounts yes you can send that down, options no. "convoluted" w...

default store for mailboxes?
I created a second mailbox store that I moved all of my users into except for the disabled accounts and the Admin account. I created a user in AD "Users and Computers", but the user isn't showing up in either store under the Exchange Admin tool. Do I need to specify which store is the default for newly created users? (Exchange 2003 Enterprise) On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:16:02 -0800, Cwhitmore <Cwhitmore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a second mailbox store that I moved all of my users into except for >the disabled accounts and the Admin account. >...

Recreate stores on a/a/p 2003 cluster
After a SAN disaster (don't ask!) i've got member nodes and virtual servers up running with new disks, but all stores are unmounted as the files were lost during the crash. For a Legato Networker restore it seems that the database files are required to be present. What is the recommended way to recreate the .edb and .stm files? I'm not happy with running setup /disasterrecovery on an otherwise healthy cluster unless I have to. Ole Thomsen FUT: microsoft.public.exchange.clustering ...

Store Credit Without Sale
I have a 3 day special 5% off on all item, but I have some customers in the store with a credit that has $20 and it say's no special sale or discount with this store credit on any items. How do I override the 5% sale, so the customer won't get the discount on those days. Can anyone help. Do I need to put a barcode or do something. Hi Al - Scan the items, then go to shift f3 discount - select discount off RETAIL - percent zero - ok - this should remove the sale price from the receipt. Hope this helps... "al" wrote: > I have a 3 day special 5% off on all ...