Store Credit multi Store

Good Day,
     Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi
store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store
location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We
would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store
location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks
in Advance.
0
Eric1 (389)
4/28/2006 8:10:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I believe you can set up an account type and call it 'store credit' or
something, then when you enter the new customer information for the person
receiving store credit you simply assign them that account type, leave the
credit limit at 0, and check the customer option 'Customer is a
global/enterprise customer'.

"Eric" wrote:

> Good Day,
>      Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi
> store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store
> location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We
> would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store
> location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks
> in Advance.
0
Jesse1 (89)
4/29/2006 7:37:02 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, that might work.  I also have gift certificates
that need to be redeemed at any store, no matter what store it has been
issued from. The client does not want to take the customer information for
G.C. Any help would be
appreciated.
"Jesse" wrote:

> I believe you can set up an account type and call it 'store credit' or
> something, then when you enter the new customer information for the person
> receiving store credit you simply assign them that account type, leave the
> credit limit at 0, and check the customer option 'Customer is a
> global/enterprise customer'.
>
> "Eric" wrote:
>
> > Good Day,
> >      Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi
> > store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store
> > location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We
> > would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store
> > location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks
> > in Advance.
0
Eric1 (389)

Exch 2003 store.exe terminates when ESM Replication Status selected
Exch 2003 SP1 on W2K SP4 - had been 5.5 until moving to Exch 2K swing server. 5.5 removed and Exch 2003 SP1 installed, seemingly OK. Weird problem - if I click on ESM->Administrative groups-> group ->Servers-> server->First Storage Group->Public Folder Store(server) and then click on Replication Status, after a delay I recieve a popup saying, "An error occurred while retrieving the requested information. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is not running or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is unavailable. ID no: c103047d Exchange System Manager...

Multi Store Vouchers
I do not see a way for this to work. I want to be able to give out store credit to our customers but there does not seem a way to make this work for multiple stores. In a single store setup everything is stored in the Voucher table. These vouchers are uploaded during the HQ synchronization but each store does not have access to other stores voucher's. Does anyone have any insight on how I could get this resolved? Thanks, Dan I take it you are trying to issue Store Credit for returns, not actually trying to implement a voucher system for gift cards/certificates. If this is corre...

Stored Procedure error message
Hi, I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, tables are creating properly. But the issue is after login into Great Plains I am getting the following error "The Stored Procedure GrantAccess() of form Sql maintenance : 69: pass through Sql returned the following results :DBMS :15151, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0" Any Idea Please... Jack Hi Friends, I got the solution my slef and issue has resolved.. Thanks, Jack "Jack" wrote: > Hi, > > I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, > table...

HQ/Store date mismatch
We just deployed our 3rd store and eveyrthing was working fine, transactions were being uploaded and everything. Then, the store ops DB computer got moved, and I guess at some point someone changed the date on the computer to be a month in advance. Now, all of our transactions from 4/25/2006 to 4/27/2006 are actually in the DB as 5/25/2006 to 5/27/2006. I just discovered the problem and changed the date on the Store Ops machine, but I don't know what the best way to fix these transactions is, or if it is even possible. What I'd like to do is go change all of these transac...

void credit card
If someone has a quick minute please explain to me how to properly credit a customer's card if the card is no longer in our possession (only have last 4 digits) We have a few occassions where the cashier has voided a sale paid via credit card and the credit card receipt was printed (w/o autho #). Some time later customer contacted us that the credit on their account was never made... Thank you for your time. diana Time to get rid of pccharge. =============== "ZCSF" <ZCSF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBD94DFC-06E7-4AED-97FB-78AA0739F2A3@microsoft....

Outlook XP autofill To field
Outlook XP ... When typing in names in the To field of new messages Outlook will start to show names that have either already been typed, sent to or appear in the Contact list. Where is this "autofill" list kept? Is it user accessible? I'd like to get rid of some of the names that are not already in my Contacts. You can just use the down arrow key to highlight a name that is incorrect or whose address has changed and press delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding ...

Average Sales per Store
Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for Department and Category if possible. I have tried to modify it myself, but I'm a beginner at this and I keep coming up short. One other thing that may be useful is if it can summarize by date also - would be nice to see how the values change over the course of a week or so. "Jason Kelton" wrote: > Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in > CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for D...

Store Credit multi Store
Good Day, Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks in Advance. I believe you can set up an account type and call it 'store credit' or something, then when you enter the new customer information for the person receiving store credit you simply assig...

Public Folder Store Present on Front-Ends
I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started queueing up and did not start again until I mounted the stores. Why would this be when Microsoft recommends it and what does the PF store have to do with mail flow? I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public >folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started >queueing up and did no...

Cash Receipts Smartlist with blank Credit Card ID
I added the Credit Card ID and Credit Card Name to the Cash Receipts Smartlist. For the credit card payment type the field is blank but if you open the payment the Credit Card name is there. How do I get this on the smartlist? Mike, I tested this issue and found the same thing. Furthermore, some of the payment transactions that display a credit card ID are actually not credit card payments. To make matters even more interesting, I could not find a Payment Method column. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com...

Copying hotbuttons from store to store?
I have 10 hotbuttons set up in one of our stores and need to copy it to 8 other stores. Is there a certain file I can copy instead of remaking them for each store? Thanks ...

Custom views
I have vers 2002 SP2 When I open an prev backup outlook.pst file, everything seems to be there, including my custom print styles, EXCEPT MY CUSTOM VIEWS ARE MISSING FROM THE VIEW/CURRENT VIEW MENU! Are they not included in outlook.pst file? This has happened twice to me, once a couple of versions ago ...

Restoring Exchange Store files to a new server
We had a major system crash this week but I was able to grab the entire exchsrv directory from the server. What files do I need to copy to the new server to get all of my exchange mail/public folders/etc loaded on the new server? Thanks, CJ What version of Exchange? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Curious Joe" <joebob.johnson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160176822.798021.310710@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > We had a major system crash this week but I was able to grab the entire > exchsrv director...

Credit Limits
We get our shipments from our two main suppliers once a month. I have been taking the backorders and transferring them as a batch to Orders. When we have a customer that is over their credit limit, the backorder doesn't transfer so I have to transfer these each individually. The problem is that items are being allocated to orders that may not have been the oldest first. Is there a way to allow transferring of documents for customers that are over their credit limit? Thanks Angie Angie, You will need to go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > Sales > Recei...

New stores exported from HQ get original store's configuration....
In a headquarters / store operations environment, are configuration settings "centrally maintained data" that get exported from HQ when a new store is created from HQ? In other words, do the new stores get the configuration settings assigned to the first store in store ops manager - file - configuration - accounts/ordering/inventory/options/etc tabs....? Thanks for any insights. the short answer is no. But it does get some (finding this out as we go). Inventory yes, Ordering dependson what you mean, accounts yes you can send that down, options no. "convoluted" w...

default store for mailboxes?
I created a second mailbox store that I moved all of my users into except for the disabled accounts and the Admin account. I created a user in AD "Users and Computers", but the user isn't showing up in either store under the Exchange Admin tool. Do I need to specify which store is the default for newly created users? (Exchange 2003 Enterprise) On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:16:02 -0800, Cwhitmore <Cwhitmore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a second mailbox store that I moved all of my users into except for >the disabled accounts and the Admin account. >...

Recreate stores on a/a/p 2003 cluster
After a SAN disaster (don't ask!) i've got member nodes and virtual servers up running with new disks, but all stores are unmounted as the files were lost during the crash. For a Legato Networker restore it seems that the database files are required to be present. What is the recommended way to recreate the .edb and .stm files? I'm not happy with running setup /disasterrecovery on an otherwise healthy cluster unless I have to. Ole Thomsen FUT: microsoft.public.exchange.clustering ...

Store Credit Without Sale
I have a 3 day special 5% off on all item, but I have some customers in the store with a credit that has $20 and it say's no special sale or discount with this store credit on any items. How do I override the 5% sale, so the customer won't get the discount on those days. Can anyone help. Do I need to put a barcode or do something. Hi Al - Scan the items, then go to shift f3 discount - select discount off RETAIL - percent zero - ok - this should remove the sale price from the receipt. Hope this helps... "al" wrote: > I have a 3 day special 5% off on all ...

Reverse a Credit Note in AP
Can I reverse a credit note in AP? rcr, Why not? You can very much void a credit memo in AP -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "rcr" wrote: > Can I reverse a credit note in AP? When I go to the document nimber in 'Apply Payables Documents' the document is there but when the applied amount is changed the balance is not coming back to the original invoice amount??? "Janakiram M.P." wrote: > rcr, > > Why not? You can very much void a credit memo in AP > -- > Thanks > Janakiram M.P. > MCP-GP > http:...

Information Store ????
My Information Store was about 20Gig when I took over as a admin, I put some restrictions on all users, delete bunch of mailboxes from inactive users, etc. Per my calculations my Information store should be about 12Gig, but is not, It's been over a week and it is still at 12Gig, what is going on; is there's somthing else I need to do, Thanks. the edb file will not shrink until you perform an offline defrag...but I wouldn't bother...Exchange is very good at reusing whitespace in the database... "mark olczyk" <molczyk@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eYUkBY44E...

Store
Sometimes happen in my server that Doctor Watson sayd me that the file store.exe has make an Access Violation (0xC0000005) at Address : 0x00424345 and block my service. Can you help me please ? Hi You might want to look at the article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;829418 But, I would also recommend calling your local Microsoft PSS. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "AAllegri" <AAllegri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02721E24-D212-4AFE-9604-1...

Shoe Store & Store Ops
Any shoe stores out there using Store Ops? Pro's? Con's? -- Thanks! Jim Janke Emerald Business Systems Jim, We are not a shoe specific store, but we rock tons of shoes yearly. The only drawback we have experienced is adding shoe colors to existing shoe matricies. Our shoe lineup changes 3-5 times per year and many of the changes are adding new colors to existing shoe styles. It can be very time consuming to create the new items in all sizes, then add them to the existing matrix by size and color and keeping it true to the ItemLookupCode scheme for that matrix. I know there...

10x Conflict Message from Public Folder Store
Hi We have received 5+ duplicate messages (some with attached duplicate messages) in our public folder store. In addition 10 conflict messages sent to the public folder and all active directory users on the network. The source of the original message is legit (one of our printers informing the toner is low). Multiple edits have been made to "Event:BLACK TONER LOW". The conflicting edits have been attached to a conflict message in "Enquiry". I have disabled the printer from sending emails and have sent a test email to the public folder which arrived without problem. Wh...

image stored in a signature?
Is it possible to have an image (.jpg/.gif) in a signature, like a company logo after my name? Thanks in advance. Jerry Yes, but I would advise against it as it creates an attachment to all your emails! "Jerry Crosby" wrote: > Is it possible to have an image (.jpg/.gif) in a signature, like a company > logo after my name? > > Thanks in advance. > > Jerry > > > ...

Where are the data of a combobox stored?
After generating a mfc applicatin I want to find the data of a combobox list in one of the vc6 files. The only file I found with the data enclosed was the binary .asp. But when I delete this file it will be generated again. Which file has the data stored? Thank you for answering Werner "werner" <w.schaffaf@t-online.de> wrote in message news:045401c39e1f$07593f10$a001280a@phx.gbl... > After generating a mfc applicatin I want to find the data > of a combobox list in one of the vc6 files. The only file > I found with the data enclosed was the binary .asp. But > w...