Standard Item Store Qty Tab

We are having discrepancies in our inventory reporting.

We went to the Store this morning and completed the Physical Inventory
We requested the Store Quantity from HQ (Worksheet 501)
We Connected HQ Client @ the Store
We then completed the Wizard Task 190 at HQ

The physical count of our item is 24
The Store Item Quantity Snapshot is 31
The Standard Item Store Quantity Tab for that Store Shows 58

Can anyone explain this discrepancy and tell us how to reconcile our Counts.

Thanks for Your Help
--
Pam@BigSmoke
0

Manufacturing Standard Cost
Hello, We are running GP 8.0 SP 2 with Manufacturing. We have a standard cost revalution journal entry is there a way to find which standard cost changes make up this journal entry? Thanks for any help you can provide. -- Thanks, Brian ...

Time shift in calendar items after sync
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Tried syncing my entourage calendar to ical and iphone 3G with my new Macbook Pro. With previous Mac my syncs been working fine for some time but have new computer is a different story. When I got to sync entourage and calendar items, the items are six hours later. Tried backing up entourage, erasing ical and entourage and reimporting backup calendar and get same result. I can import entourage calendar into ical and it looks fine (correct times) but it will sync with the iphone but not the...

HIPAA Standards
Hello, Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM support HIPAA Standards for electronic transactions ? Take care, Dave Hi, MS CRM dont provide HIPAA built in functionality. Biztalk may provide it and MS CRM can be integrated with Biztalk. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Dave Banerjee" wrote: > Hello, > > Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM support HIPAA Standards for electronic > transactions ? > > Take care, > Dave > No, CRM does not provide any...

How do I enable my recover deleted items option?
My recover deleted items button under toold is grayed out so I am not able to utilize it. I am not sure if I changed anything but it was enabled sometime ago and now it is disabled. How do I fix that? Thank you, Sharon "Sharon Smith" <Sharon Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BC007A5-CC24-4BA1-9E09-64A8B931F6A9@microsoft.com... > My recover deleted items button under toold is grayed out so I am not able > to > utilize it. I am not sure if I changed anything but it was enabled > sometime > ago and now it is disabled. How...

Missing items on Stock Count
I have a handful of items that are not showing up on my stock count entry. The items have a zero quantity on hand, item type is sales inventory, and they do not have a lot or serial number. These items have been on the stock count before. Why are they not showing up now? Do you reuse your stock counts or create them each time? Do you have multiple sites defined? It is possible that the item/site record was deleted for one or more items at one or more sites. Use the Site Maintenance screen to assign all items to all sites (it does not over-write any existing data) and try to crea...

Creating typed dataset from an industry standard schema
Has anyone run into problems creating typed datasets from complex schemas? I am attempting to create a Typed Dataset in Visual Studio .Net from a .xsd schema file for a industry standard web service. I have run the schema through XML Spy and validated it with no errors, but when attempting to generate a dataset, I keeping getting a 'undefined data type' error. The schema is quite large so I don't know if that is causing the problem or if it is just something odd about .Net's parser. Here is the section of the schema causing the problem. There are only two spots where the...

make item inactive
hi , will making item inactive in HQ makes it inactive in stores automaticaly ,if not how can i make a group of items inactive in stores from HQ.( will issueing worksheet no.250 do it). thanks best reqards In HQ, go into Maintenance Mode and then go to WIZARDS and select Inventory Wizard. From the list of dropdowns select TASK 210: Make Items Inactive. Specify your selection criteria. This will make the items inactive in HQ and in Store Operations. Scott "BACHA11" wrote: > hi , > will making item inactive in HQ makes it inactive in stores automaticaly ,if > not h...

standard deviation
I am making a simple bar graph with two data sets that I want to compare. I want to have the error bars represent the SD rather than % or something else. All I can get it to do is put the same bars on both data sets, which is not correct. I have calculate the SD and know that it is not the same for both sets. Any help would be appreciated. Clem In both XL 2003 and XL 2007 it is possible to use a column of data fro your error bars (actually two columns: one for positive, another for negative) Have a look again in the dialog. If needed come back but tell us what version of E...

Keep track of items in the "For Follow Up" folder in the Mail wind
Does anyone know if there is a setting for the "For Follow Up" folder in Outlook's Mail window, so that when [a] I delete an item from that window, or [b] click in the column on the right (to indicate that the item has been completed?? and that it should disappear from the window??) . . . there would be some way of keeping track of what I did (e.g., deleting the item or indicating that it was done, and when I deleted it, or indicated that it was completed)? In other words, I'd like to have a sort of database that keeps track of what I did with those items. Any...

How can I activate tab colors?
When I right click on a tab, the tab colors is not lit. How do I activate it so I can use tab colors? I am using Excel 2007. Hi, If the workbook is shared then you can't change the sheet tab colour. Is that your problem? Mike "Briar Patch" wrote: > When I right click on a tab, the tab colors is not lit. How do I activate it > so I can use tab colors? I am using Excel 2007. ...

standards in visio
hi is there any standard for designing network in visio? thanks visio doesn't design networks it assists people in documenting them. no, there are no standards. al "kyan" <gheysar_k@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eHRQFIZPFHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi > is there any standard for designing network in visio? > thanks > ...

Tab to an ActiveX control?
Hi. Does anyone know how to tab to an ActiveX control? I can get it to tab to the cell where the control is, but not the control itself. How about an ActiveX control that is in a protected cell? Thanks for your help. -- Karin ...

Enabling menu items
I want to ensure that I enable everything back to normal when I leave a program. The problem is that I think in the Edit menu, depending on what is selected, either the "Delete" or "Delete..." menu item is listed under the Edit menu, resulting in an "Invalid procedure call or argument" for this: Application.CommandBars ("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls("Edit").Controls ("Delete").Enabled = True if Delete is not currently shown on the menu. Any ideas how I could ensure that "Delete" and "Delete..." are en...

All screen items inverted
Help! When I turned my PC on today the picture was inverted ie everything was upside down. I am running XP and have never had this happen before. Upart fom tipping my monitor upside down, how can I fix this? Help would be appreciated B Roberts wrote: > Help! > When I turned my PC on today the picture was inverted ie > everything was upside down. > > I am running XP and have never had this happen before. > > Upart fom tipping my monitor upside down, how > can I fix this? > > Help would be appreciated Use your video card utili...

Why Micorosoft Money only have Standard in Canada? What is the different between Candian Standard Edition and the U.S.?
Hi, everyone; I live in Canada....... I wanting to get the Microsoft Money Deluxe or maybe Premium Edition... Because I do a little Stock Trading myself.. and wanted to use to Stock Trade Tracker... However, in Canada they only have the "Standard Canadian Edition".. Can't find any Deluxe or Premium up here.... The only way is I have to buy it through Ebay from someone down in the United States... What is the different between the Candian Standard Edition and the U.S. one anyway? ...

New "Manufactured Item" Type
Hi All I need an additional new item tyype that behaves like a mix between an assembly and a kit. My shop sells items that are produced when the client buys then, and certain components can be substituted at time of sale and qty of others may have to increase, so creating kits is not really an option. I also need my stock, for each individual component to deplete when this item is sold. I would use assemblies as this gives me this flexibility, but I do not want every single component listed just the title of the component item and it's cost. I figure I need a new Item type, somet...

Reminders on Follow Up items
Can I somehow set reminder on follow up item and have it reminding me when time comes? The problem is when this message is moved to some another Folder other then Inbox. When I leave it in Inbox, reminders work OK, but if I move it to another folder, reminder message does not display. Regards . . . . you need reminder manager from slovaktech.com or instead of using flags, create a task with a due date (drag the message to the tasks folder and drop it) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickSta...

Adding a field on a new tab
For accounts: I have added a new tab, where I want to be able to choose in which business segments we potential. However there are no fields available for this in the database. How do I do to add additional fields? I would like to have the configured similar to how the contact methods are formatted with radiobuttons (Allow / do not allow). For contactpersons I have added a tab for courseregistrations. I want to use this when someone registers for a seminar. Same as above. However I want to delete old records, is there a risk if I delete datavalues if some contacts have values in these ...

Looking at flagged items across different folders
Is there a way to have some type of summary or dashboard on the home page of outloook so I can see what are my flagged items across different folders at the same time? Thanks The For Followup folder shows flagged items across your entire message store. <snowbrasil@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138127853.278510.139840@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to have some type of summary or dashboard on the home > page of outloook so I can see what are my flagged items across > different folders at the same time? ...

pinned items
Hi all, where are the pinned items under the start menu located? I want to remove a pinned item for all the users that logon to this machine. Sher Sher wrote: >Hi all, >where are the pinned items under the start menu located? I want to remove a >pinned item for all the users that logon to this machine. >Sher > > You just right-Click on the item and then select "Unpin From Start Menu" hth ...

Search Ranked items
Dear epxert, Sori I made mistake and send in error. Please delete this post. sori "Elton Law" wrote: > Dear epxert, > ...

Item Combiner
Can the item combiner combine items with different units of measure? Thanks, Jean Jean: Unfortunately you can not - it gives a message saying you can not combine items with different units of measure. JG "Jean" wrote: > Can the item combiner combine items with different units of measure? > Thanks, > Jean ...

Standard C++ Library
is it true that Standard C++ Library is pretty much include functions similar to the following java packages??? java.io java.lang java.util http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ct1as7hw(VS.80).aspx It seem to me the Standard C++ Library have headers to mainipulate string / characters, doing I/O, and data structure like Stack, Queue, HashMap, Vector, time, bitwise operation, exception, iterator on a collection ... etc which pretty similar to above "very core" java package So there are 3 types of library / header in C++? CRT (C runtime library) Standard C++ Library Platform S...

summing line items by category
I have all my expenses listed by date order for 2009. I categorized them using a "Data Validation" list. Now I want to get totals for each category. How do I do this? Without seeing your WB I would suggest to Filter-Out whatever needed category and calculate its sum with SUBTOTAL. Micky "The Ambassador" wrote: > I have all my expenses listed by date order for 2009. I categorized them > using a "Data Validation" list. Now I want to get totals for each category. > How do I do this? Hi Assuming you have headings in row 1 like ...

Standard reply
Is there a way of sending a standard reply to an email in outlook. With some email clients there is a reply with... option that allows you to reply to an email with a standard response. For example choosing to reply and adding the following text to the top of the email: Thank you for applying for the position but it is has already been filled. Outlook has stationary that allows you to setup templates for new messages but I can't find a way of doing this for a reply. You can use Wizard Rules for that. Post more info like version of Outlook and whether or not you're on an Exc...