SQL Statement for attaching Item Messages to Items

Greetings,
I need a SQL statement to attach an Item Message to all items for my client.
Can anyone help me? My client is a liquor store that wants to attach an Item
Message, Check ID to every item, without having to go through the entire db
and attaching to each item individually.
0
Catzilla (20)
6/21/2007 8:49:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Nevermind: Got it,
Update Item
set MessageID = 1
where MessageID = 0

"Catzilla" wrote:

> Greetings,
> I need a SQL statement to attach an Item Message to all items for my client.
> Can anyone help me? My client is a liquor store that wants to attach an Item
> Message, Check ID to every item, without having to go through the entire db
> and attaching to each item individually.
0
Catzilla (20)

Blackberry attachments not readable
Any BES Admins out there familiar with the attachment service, I could use your help. I have a BES installed on Windows 2003 for SBS/Exchange 2003 connectivity. I could not view attachments on the handhelds. They appeared to be coming through, but when I tried to open them, I would get an error stating that the attachment server was unavailable. I ran a test from the Blackberry Manager console, and it said that the attachment service was not running. I checked it in Computer Management, and it was running. I restarted the service, tested again, and got the same result. I then tried to instal...

Outlook2003 unable to send mail with attachments
Hi, I'm using OL2003 on a windows XP machine and my mailbox is on an EXCHANGE server (I don't know if it's still 5.5 or it's 2000). I can send e-mails but it seems unable to send ones with one or more attachments (even really small ones). I get following message "Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange Server" but the e-mail is not sent. thanks, NIcola ...

attaching pdfs to document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Can someone please educate me on how to attach a pdf into a document (report)? Thank you. Attachments are made to email messages, not to documents. If you provide a detailed description of what you want to do as well as the specific update level of your Office installation perhaps someone can suggest options. -- Regards |:>) Bob Jones Office:Mac MVP <gabweb@officeformac.com> wrote in message news:59b75751.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw... > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > > Can someone ...

Email Attachement
In MS CRM SDK (following section) {Microsoft CRM Version 1.2 SDK} -> {Microsoft CRM Object Model} -> {Sales Force Automation and Marketing} -> {E-mail Management} It is mentioned that SDK supports Attach files to e-mail. The related classes/objects for email functionality are: Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CRMEmail Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CRMEmailTemplate I am creating an application in VB.NET which needs to create email activities in MS CRM and attach files to the emails. BUT I could not find any method in the SDK which can upload attachments for the email activities. (I am ...

Calling Dex Procedures from SQL

2007 lost contacts, folders and sent messages
i installed MS Small business yesterday along with Outllok 2007 i imported address book from outlook 6 i lost some of my contacts in 2007 and in 6 i lost some of my folders in 2007 and in 6 i lost about all of my messages in the sent folder 2007 & 6 What can i do to recover this information i notice that it seems everyone has had problems with this and because i have installed this down the road from the creation of this program - MSN should have given us an early warning - especially to insure we back up "dadspeed" <dadspeed@roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:...

Dragging Attachments
Hey Gang, I'm a Eudora user, stepping up to Outlook 2003 as part of a project management system. There are a few convienences that I may be used to, that aren't available in Outlook. Of course I won't bother the newsgroup until I dig through things myself. Here's a pretty convenient item. So far, in order to get an attachem, I have to go through the mouse click routine of selecting, choosing save, and then choosing a location. I would love to be able to just grab and drag the attachment to my desktop... just quick and easy. Is this possible in Outlook 2003 email (and I...

Deteted attachments
I'm using Outlook as my POP3 email client. However, when incoming emails with certain attachments arrive, Outlook says it has removed or disabled the attachment and there seems no way to get it back. How can I stop Outlook doing this? This "feature" is really ticking me off! What version of Outlook? Does this help? http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm Ian Carter wrote: > I'm using Outlook as my POP3 email client. However, when > incoming emails with certain attachments arrive, Outlook > says it has removed or disabled the attachment and there >...

Can I create an appointment from an open message?
Hi, Let's say I open an incoming email. I'd like to create an appointment and embed the message into the appointment item. Can this be done directly or do I have to open the Calendar, create an appointment and then copy/paste my message contents into the Calendar item? Seems like there should be a quick way to do this. Peter Drag it into your calendar and adjust the date/time. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "sduraybito@go.com" wrote: >...

Saving email messages as raw text
Is there a way to save an email message exactly like it came from the server (raw text with headers and mime encoded attachments, etc? Not from outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-...

attaching active worksheet to vb form
Hi guys/gals currently my code uses a user form in vb and you can click to get th attachment you want, is there anyway that this can be modified t attach the current worksheet? (the sheet would have been saved befor hand and is active) Private Sub CommandButton3_Click() ' setting and attaching the work book Dim MyPath As String Dim SaveDriveDir As String Dim saveasname As String SaveDriveDir = CurDir MyPath = "c:\COMMON ChDrive MyPath ChDir MyPath Attachment1 = GetAttach attach.Text = Attachment1 ChDrive SaveDriveDir ChDir SaveDriveDir End Su -- Message posted from http://...

0x8004210A error message
When will this hotfix be available to download. Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 827349 OL2002: You Receive 0x8004210A, 0x800CCC0B, and=20 0x8004210B Error Messages When You Send and Receive E-Mail Message with a POP3 E- Mail Account View products that this article applies to. SYMPTOMS If you use a Post Office Protocol 3 (POP3) e-mail account=20 to try to send and receive e-mail messages in Microsoft Outlook 2002, you=20 may receive one of the following error messages: Task 'smtp server name - Sending and Receiving' reported=20 error (0x8004210A): 'The operation timed out wait...

Inserting Attachment as Shortcut
In Office 97 you could select the way you want to Insert an Attachment. In Office 2003 the Insert Attachment as Shortcut option has been removed. Any ideas on how to Customize this option so that it will work in 2003. I don't want to insert the link I think you need this. 1. Click on Attachments 2. Select Attachment File (Don't Double click) 3. Click on Small Arrow on Right of Insert Button 4. Select Insert as HyperLink Best Regards, Luqman "stewartd" <stewartd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0464305-F181-4781-A0AC-CE1919335339@microsoft.com...

Send message from any client
Hi, I'm looking for a MAPI VB/VBA code example that can send a message with an attachment to many recipients. I have VBA code that works with Outlook but fails with Outlook Express. Thanks, Graeme. ...

new email downloaded into "deleted items" folder
I notice recently that often (always?) when I download new emails, one of them goes directly to the deleted items file. What's going on? I checked my special handling (junk, porn, etc.) and those lists are all empty. jcs Check for rules.... john savage wrote: > I notice recently that often (always?) when I download new > emails, one of them goes directly to the deleted items > file. What's going on? I checked my special handling > (junk, porn, etc.) and those lists are all empty. > > jcs ...

Need to add check transactions to Microsoft Money using OFX file (not bank statements)
Does anybody have an example of an OFX file that imports check transactions into Microsoft Money? I need to simulate the manual input of checks. Dut to problems in our accounting software, it's best to enter transactions in our accounting system and rekey them into MS-Money. I found some "statement" files but I am thinking this isn't what I need to do????? I appreciate the depth and functionality of ofx vs. qif but I am finding it difficult to find ofx examples since they all appear to be produced by large companies (i.e. banks and financial companies) Any help wo...

SQL 'for xml' and C# example??

sql summarizing help

Update multivalue field in table from form with SQL
Access 2007 on Vista I am using a form to establish the variables for a report before it is created. One field on the underlying table is a multivalue field, and the form includes a multi-select combo box control. After selections are made and the OK button on the multi-select combo drop down is clicked, focus moves to the next control. I have discovered though, that the underlying table does not update immediately, but does so correctly when I close the form. This sequence does not deliver the proper report data, so I need a way to immediately update the underlying table (m...

Calculated Item causes undue repitition in pivot table
Lets say I have a pivot table that groups sales totals by company and product (rows) and years (columns). I want to add a calculated ITEM (a calculated FIELD wont do the trick) that determines the difference between two particular years sales. The calculated item performs the calculation as expected, however now I get rows for products that the company doesn't sell. Example: Original Pivot Table: Sales Year Company Product 2007 2008 2009 Florida Oranges 100 200 250 Lemons 150 250 600 New Jersey Tomatoes 100 200 300 Corn 400 200 300 California ...

Number of attachments
Outlook 2003, get the message "The message being sent exceeds the message size limit established for this user." There were eight attachments, I was able to send four at a time. I checked my exchange server and the eight was under the KB limit for sending. Any ideas? Eric Graham <egraham22@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003, get the message "The message being sent exceeds the > message size limit established for this user." There were eight > attachments, I was able to send four at a time. I checked my > exchange server and the eight was under the K...

Cannot Open Attachments Outlook 2002
I have a user that upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2002. Since then she cannot open office attachments (.doc,.ppt,.xls,...). She get the "Attachment Security Warning" and can only save the file. What is the fix for this? Thanks! Not sure if it's the same problem but go to Tools/Options/Security and unclick the Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus. This might do it, good luck. "Tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46E0420C-295C-4415-9C72-FF7CD6B13F7D@microsoft.com... > Not sure if it&#...