Signature Capture #3

Has anyone had any luck setting up the HHP (Handheld Products) TT8500?  I
have the UltraOPOS installed and can access the device with that program,
however, when I add the devices in MS POS, I get an error that the devices
(MSR & Sig. Cap) are not available.  I'm not sure what form name to use or if
there are any pre-loaded...
Any help would be extrememly appreciated...

-st
0
FlusterCA (6)
8/1/2007 12:18:00 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0, help with C# assembly that send email
Hello, I'm not a programmer and am trying to adapt an example that I found on the 'net to perform a task that I want to have automated in CRM. Could anyone please help by looking at my code? I started by using an example by Harjit Singh Gill that sends an email to the manager of a sales person (who is the owner of the opportunity) whenever there is an update on the opportunity instance (record). See <http://blogs.msdn.com/harjitsgill/archive/2007/08/24/instantiatetemplaterequest-sample.aspx> I was able to make this example work in my test enviroment then tried to exten...

Email Signatures: "The signature "blah blah" could not be located.
I have just reinstalled Office 2003, following a hard drive failure. I have had the problem I am about to explain before and Microsoft provided me with a Hotfix patch. This worked previously but now says "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.” THE PROBLEM: I have several different email addresses and a different ema...

automatic numbering #3
how do I make a number go from 001, then 002 then 003, it is for an order number, so that each time I acces it, it automaticly changes Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then With Target .Value = .Value + 1 End With End If ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub 'This is worksheet event code, which means that it needs to be 'placed in the appropriate worksheet code module, not a standard ...

Insert Signature Missing (Outlook 2003)
I have two signatures configured in Outlook 2003 and have neither of them configured to be automatically inserted. Instead, I want to insert one of them on a case by case basis through the "Insert\Signature" menu. However, the Signature menu option is MISSING! Outlook 2003 Help indicates that it should be there, but it's not! Please help. ...

No signature lines in replies
Hello, I have an ongoing problem: If I create new mail my signature line is embedded all right. But on the other hand, if I reply a message, the same signature line is not embedded to the mail! I have to do it manually. I set a signature text up in Tools>Options>Mail Format>Signatures for new messages as well as Signatures for replies and forwards i.e. both cases have a signature text. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Cem what version of outlook and are you using word or the outlook editor? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in...

Probl�me to start reporting with CRM 3.0
Hello We have the CRM 3.0. In fact I made a report with visual studio 2005 with SQL Server 2005. The report has a hidden parameter. When I The visualized with visual studio, it works well. But when I includes the Level of CRM and try to start my error: "Reporting Services Error" "For more information about this error navigate to the report on the server Local server machine, or enable remote errors " "SQL Server Reporting Services Think you for your assistance Are you using a shared data source in your report? If you run the report directly from the CRM server, it...

My jpeg logo stopped appearing in my signature & how to coordinate signature?

Signature #18
Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing email? See if the info here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm "Brian Wagerer" <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote in message news:eQy8IVv5FHA.3432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? Brian Wagerer <bwagerer@garrettcollege.edu> wrote: > Is there a way to add a disclaimer to all users signature for outgoing > email? A disclaimer of that kind is best added by the outgoing server and not ...

More than 3 Conditional Formats
Hi all! Conditional formatting is super however, it only allows for thre conditional formats! What to do when you have five? When a user types in BLUE (from a drop down list). I would like th background/shading to go blue and so on for RED, GREEN, AMBER an PURPLE. Any ideas would be very welcome? Many thanks in advance for any hel you can offer.. . Phi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi conditional format only accepts 3 conditions though you have a fourth if you include the default format. If you only want to apply different FONT colors based on NUMBERS, you can def...

Remove footer lines from Signature portion of Receipt?
We're using a rather long footer (for our Return Policy), but it's also printing out on the Signature portion (that we keep) for Credit receipts, etc. thus wasting alot of paper...is there a way to keep the same footer lines from printer on both portions of the receipt? Thanx! -- Best regards, Rich Muller Rich, One possible way would be to create two different receipt formats on two different "printers" that actually point to the same printer. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <rmuller@bellabeadboutique.(nospam).com> wrote in message news:9D1CCA70-4579-4ED5-...

Error 8108 #3
Source: MSADC Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8108 Description: The initialization process failed. This error is running every 5 minutes on our DC. Anyone have any ideas? I checked TechNet article Q317210 and it didn't pertain at all to our situation. We have no child domains, we're running in AD mixed mode, and all of our Exchange servers are enterprise edition, not standard as mentioned in the article. Hi Jim, Is there Exchange 5.5 or ADC running in your org? This error event may caused by ADC replication. So please temporarily step ADC and then check the issue again....

signature
I would like to have a signature block and logo at the end of all outgoing e-mails. I can enter an signature and address, but I don't know how to include a logo from a jpg file. Can you help me? Mark I'm not an expert on graphic signatures, but here are four tutorials = that may help you: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94853-windows-mail-signatures.html http://www.timeatlas.com/mos/Email/General/Create_Image_Signatures_in_Win= dows_Mail_or_Live_Mail/ http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et112703.htm=20 http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et121503.htm=20 ...

Money Password #3
I have Money 03 on my WinXP at my summer home and Money 01 Win98 at my winter location. Now when i try to open my 2004 data file from my portable hard drive, it will not accept the password that i have always used. Is it because it is a different OS or version of Money? Can i solve it? Money files are not backward compatible. This message is the (stupid) way Money tries to tell you this. "Dick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0201c3dc55$91f48d40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have Money 03 on my WinXP at my summer home and Money 01 > Win98 at ...

Rules #3
Is there somewhere else to go for help with Rules that arent' working? I have posted here twice and never gotten a response. If I am in the wrong place, I apologize in advance for being a pain.... I am using Outlook 2002 (10.4608.4219)SP-2 and Windows XP. I have several rules for when I send emails to certain people, copies are to be sent to a specific folder. The problem is that the rules don't run unless I manually go to the rules wizard and click on run now. Any suggestions on how I can make these rules run automatically when I send emails to certain people? Thanks, Cyn Not...

outlook attachment problem #3
Dear all, Our company had upgraded to Win server 08 & exchange 07 last year. Some of the Outlook user have the attachment problem, many file is pdf & xls. Some of the pdf and xls file is OK and some have the problem. We try to open it directly in the email, the pdf file is damage & the xls file is blank sheet. We save the file on desktop first and then open, same problem and it show the file size is 0 kb. We also try to open in outlook web access, it can open directly and no problem. This problem also occur on outlook 03 pc and outlook 07, but some of the pc using outlook 03 ...

WAV in signature
I've been having fun adding animated gifs to my signature in outlook, but I haven't been able to figure out how to add a WAV file that will play automatically when an email is opened. Can this be added to the signature - does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance, Joe in Florida What version of Outlook? Do your friends *really* appreciate the overhead for animated gifs and wave files? Does anyone? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal...

Formula to capture historical data from data that changes daily
I'm hoping somebody out there can help me. Please refer to below scenerio. TITLE % of Budgeted HOURS Completion % PROJECT TOTAL 100.00% 90.00% (the above is updated from 4 other sheets) SIT Test Time Tracker Today 28-Dec-05 [using =now()] Start of Final SIT 9-Jan-06 End of Final SIT 6-Feb-06 [I want Col B and Col C to refernce the "today [=now()]" above and the dates in their respective rows below to capture the "PROJECT TOTAL" information above. I can use "...

capture data form which then links through to page to download fil
Hi. Can someone help please. I'm using frontpage 2003. My boss wants me to create a form to capture data from visitors. That bit is fairly straightforward. What he then wants to do is once visitors fill in the form and click submit he wants them to go through to another page where they can download pdf files of their choice. This is the bit which is causing me problems. How can I configure the form so once visitors fill it in and hit submit they are taken through to this new section, at the same time capturing the information they have put in the form. Any help would be much ...

Problem creating contract in MS CRM 3
Hi, For the development for a customer a connection must be made between an administration program and MS CRM 3. >From the administration program I receive xml that I can easily parse. >From that XML I have to create accounts, resellers (new entity I created), contracts and contractdetails. Creating the accounts and resellers works well. I used DynamicEntity for this, because I declare the mapping of the fields in a seperate XML file. When I try to create contracts, I receive the following Exception: {System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ...

Signature Button and Insert Signature Missing
Outlook 2002 SP3 in Exchange 2003/SBS 2003/XP Pro SP2 environment. On one PC only there is no insert signature button or Insert Signature Menu Item. Google search found squat, Any ideas, please? That's perfectly normal if Word is the email editor. If you are using = Word as your email editor (aka WordMail), you will not have an Insert | = Signature command like the regular Outlook editor. If you want to be = able to insert a signature into a WordMail message manually, you can = create an AutoText entry for each signature. You can then insert them = with the Insert | AutoText comman...

Email Signature for CRM Web Client
If CRM is to be our way to communcate with our customers, then email functionality should have more basic email functions. The ability to insert a email signature would be great. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutio...

how do I make a 3 folded brochure?
Iam trying to make a brochure for my skincare business and Iam not sure how to make a 3 fold brochure? Create brochures that help you sell in Publisher http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010563161033.aspx If you are printing the brochure yourself, know your printer's margin limitations. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "serina" <serina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E70158C-E524-459D-999E-AF87DF243577@microsoft.com... > Iam trying to make a brochure for my skincare...

Migrating from CRM 1.2 to 3.0
Hello, I have a question about migrating data from 1.2 to 3.0. I do not really want to do an upgrade, but if it's the best option so be it. With the new abilities in CRM 3.0 for creating custom entities and attributes, I want to move a lot of our existing 1.2 data to new custom entities/attributes that better match their purpose in our system. My question is the best way to do this. Basically I see two scenarios: 1. Use the DMF to map all the existing data to the new locations on a new 3.0 system. This seems like the option to go with, however I am not sure how to maintain rel...

Transaction logs contain invalid signature
Continuing my woes involving an Exchange 5.5 Server, I have reinstalled from scratch and now have a solid foundation to work from. I have moved back the information store including transaction logs that existed before the crash. However, on trying to perform a soft recovery I receive the error, "Timestamp in next log does not match expected". On inspecting the log headers I find that the signature of every file reads "Create time:223/0/1905 0:0:6 Rand: 26632". This indicates to me that the server's time may have been invalid on boot and was later updated by n...

updater 11.3 problems-needs to close
I have just updated Office 2004 for mac OSX with the 11.3 updater. Previously everything was fine. Now when I open word, PPT, or excel, i get an immediate "MS word or powerpoint or excel needs to close. We apologize for the inconvenience." The application hangs when running the first run configuration routine during the visual basic portion, which I believe is the last part. Thereafter the applications hang and must be force quit. the MS error reporting app comes up and asks whether to send the error data and gives an option to restart the app, but this is inevitably unsuccessful...