Should be able to view the 2nd page in Journal Viewer

You should be able to view the second page of a receipt in Jounal Viewer.
The only way now that you can see the second page is to reprint the receipt.
Reprinting is not efficient.   RMS Store Operations Manager Version 1.3.1004.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0a53bf42-33a4-4271-b03b-048a2606ef66&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
NCS1 (69)
7/20/2006 8:55:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0359_01C6AC05.5ABB8310

NCS,

Ctrl + right arrow will do it. Ctrl + left arrow takes you back a page.

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "NCS" <NCS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  You should be able to view the second page of a receipt in Jounal =
Viewer. =20
  The only way now that you can see the second page is to reprint the =
receipt. =20
  Reprinting is not efficient.   RMS Store Operations Manager Version =
1.3.1004.

  ----------------
  This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the =

  suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click =
the "I=20
  Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, =
follow this=20
  link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and =
then=20
  click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  =
http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser=
/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3D0a53bf42-33a4-4271-b03b-048a2606ef66&dg=3Dmicro=
soft.public.pos
------=_NextPart_000_0359_01C6AC05.5ABB8310

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>NCS,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Ctrl + right arrow will do it. Ctrl + left =
arrow takes=20
you back a page.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"NCS" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:NCS@discussions.microsoft.com">NCS@discussions.microsoft.c=
om</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:0A53BF42-33A4-4271-B03B-048A2606EF66@microsoft.com">news:0A5=
3BF42-33A4-4271-B03B-048A2606EF66@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>You=20
  should be able to view the second page of a receipt in Jounal =
Viewer.&nbsp;=20
  <BR>The only way now that you can see the second page is to reprint =
the=20
  receipt.&nbsp; <BR>Reprinting is not efficient.&nbsp;&nbsp; RMS Store=20
  Operations Manager Version 1.3.1004.<BR><BR>----------------<BR>This =
post is a=20
  suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the =
<BR>suggestions with=20
  the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I <BR>Agree" =
button in=20
  the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this <BR>link =
to open=20
  the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then =
<BR>click "I=20
  Agree" in the message pane.<BR><BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/d=
gbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3D0a53bf42-33a4-4271-b03b-048a2606ef66&am=
p;dg=3Dmicrosoft.public.pos">http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/C=
ommunity/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3D0a53bf42-33a4-4271=
-b03b-048a2606ef66&amp;dg=3Dmicrosoft.public.pos</A></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY><=
/HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0359_01C6AC05.5ABB8310--

0
spam3944 (2163)
7/20/2006 9:04:02 PM
Jeff, thank you for the info.

"Jeff" wrote:

> NCS,
>
> Ctrl + right arrow will do it. Ctrl + left arrow takes you back a page.
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
>   "NCS" <NCS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A53BF42-33A4-4271-B03B-048A2606EF66@microsoft.com...
>   You should be able to view the second page of a receipt in Jounal Viewer.
>   The only way now that you can see the second page is to reprint the receipt.
>   Reprinting is not efficient.   RMS Store Operations Manager Version 1.3.1004.
>
>   ----------------
>   This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
>   suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
>   Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
>   link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
>   click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
>   http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0a53bf42-33a4-4271-b03b-048a2606ef66&dg=microsoft.public
0
NCS1 (69)

Is this do-able?
Hello Everybody. A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access. He normally 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter) 2/ switches to 'pivot table view' 3/ exports to MS Excel We would love to do this in one step. Any suggestions? * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the range reset, I believe. Thank you for any ideas. (** Is there a better newsgroup to post thi...

Viewing Hotmail message on web vs. WLM
Let's say I'm viewing a message from Hotmail's website (as opposed to viewing it in Windows Live Mail), and the message contains a 1 meg attachment. If I click on that attachment in order to view it, has it been downloaded at that point? (i.e. would it count as a meg of transferred data?) -- Mark Depending on your connection speed and the type of file, the file will start downloading to your browser's temporary files. A pdf file will display before all of a large file is downloaded. If the file has downloaded and you want to keep it, File, Save as, change t...

Viewing pst file
Hi, Is it possible to see the contents of a PST file without going through Outlook? Are there any tools available to do this? I know in Outlook Express that there are tools that can view the contenst of the dbx file without using OE. Any help would be appreciated. Fennis Yes, there are pst-viewers like http://www.mailnavigator.com Also note that Exchange is able to import pst-files -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Fennis" <anonymous@discussions....

Tree and List view
Hi , i am developing an app. which works as follows: 1. Enter IP of a system 2. Connect to that system 3. Open a windows-explorer like window displaying the drives on the leftside and corresponding files and directories on the right. would really appreciate any ideas, suggestions... Regards, -Kapil Create a SpliterWindow with TreeView and ListView then populate the TreeView and keep the treeview and Listview in Sync. You could find some samples in MSDN related to it. Regards Jakir "Kapil Patry" <kapilpatry@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<uLHWH60iEHA.3876@TK2MSFTNGP...

Class view or Resource view not available
When i open my .vbw file (VC++ 6.0). Sometimes i can't view the "Class view or the Resource view". It also takes a long time to open the app. Any ideas? Thanks... ...

Publisher 2000SR1 won't open Publisher 2 file. Is there a viewer?
I have a Publisher 2 file I'd like to open to view, but my copy of Publisher 2000SR1 says it can't open a file created by another version of Publisher. Is there a viewer for Pub 2 files? No viewer... Publisher 2.0 files are tough to open because of a security update. Error message when you try to open a Publisher 2.0 publication in Publisher 2003, Publisher 2002, or Publisher 2000: "Publisher cannot open this file" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924685/en-us I have Publisher 2.0, if you send the file to me I will convert it to 2000 for you. mary-sauer@columbus.rr.com ...

Wise Dimensions 3D Viewer
I'm trying to contact the guy. But get no response to email inquiries. Is he still in business? Anybody have an alternative email address that they can forward me? Thanks, SteveM He does a pretty good job of taking the money via an intermediary and then ignoring you. al "SteveM" <sbmack7@gmail.com> wrote in message news:127d8e25-e3c0-45ba-8292-45375a96b1f2@l34g2000vba.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to contact the guy. But get no response to email > inquiries. > > Is he still in business? Anybody have an alternative email address > that they ...

How can set up Excel to be able to print checks?
I wish to be able to build a template so I can print checks from an excel program. This file might be a help: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/num2wrds.zip It's in the "Accountants" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque writing routines. The code is open and commented. -- Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy - "catherine" <catherine@discussio...

View List of Connected Users in Business Portal
Prior to rebooting or applying patches to Business Portal server, we need to view and see list of connected users in Business Portal so we can ensure we do not accidentally disconnect them while they are working. I understand we can view who has what databases open in SQL server hosting the Great Plains database where we can view activities. However, it would be nice to view within Business Portal server who is connected and have ability to notify those users to disconnect or that server is going offline. Thanks, Shelley ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Mi...

removing marketing/sales from account view
Is there any way to remove marketing or sales from the account create or update screens? I can get rid of either on the main sidebar with the sitemap but there doesn't seem to be any entry for either in the account nav bar there or in the isv.config file where I expected it to be. Simon There's an excellent post on Ben Vollmer's blog about how to do this http://blogs.msdn.com/midatlanticcrm/archive/2006/02/21/Removing_Quotes_Orders_and_Invoices_from_a_Contact_Record_in_Microsoft_CRM_3.aspx Hope this helps! -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Simon" ...

winxp not able to join domain
hi! recently, i've some issues in a small grp of clients about 5% of the total 1000 PCs. We're not able to join these PCs into our win2003 domain. I've to rename the PCs before i can join to the domain. I've checked in the AD, the computer name is not there and all the dns, gateway and etc are correct. I didn't see any related msg in event viewer as well. for some of these pcs i've to re-join the domain for the user to login again. has anyone encouter this before? pls advise. thx Hello dkblee, Are the machines created from a not sysprepped image? Did...

Page breaks are different in Windows 2000 and Windows XP
I have a worksheet that prints page breaks differently in Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Windows XP seems to sometimes print one or two lines less per page than Windows 2000. This causes different users to get different results when printing. I tested on one W2K and one XP system. Of the two systems I tested, both are running Office 2003 at the same service pack, all Microsoft updates applied, same HP 8150 printer, and same printer driver versions. I have checked printer settings on both systems, and I cannot find any settings that are different between the two installations. Has anyone ...

Running Sum on a Continuous View subform
Hi All, This is a slightly different question than my last. I have a Continuous View subform designed to look like a Datasheet View subform, with the following fields: Units Unitprice Subtotal Tax Linetotal Grandtotal The "Tax" field is a calculated field from the "Subtotal" field: =[Subtotal]*0.0775 The "Linetotal" field is also a calculated field from the "Subtotal" and "Tax" fields: =[Tax]+[Subtotal] There's typically several records in the subform, and I would like to have a Running Sum of the "Linetotal" field, and ha...

two-sides pages
How do I create two-sided pages for a recipe book? On the Tool bar, select Insert, Page -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E06BC684-DA3A-4A17-9DA5-5434D8BF7CC9@microsoft.com... > How do I create two-sided pages for a recipe book? ...

2nd view class in SDI
I have a book that describes how to add a second view class to an SDI application, & toggle views via the View menu. It doesn't say how to create the second view class. I right clicked on the Class view to add a view based on CListView, but had to manually add Afxcview.h to stdafx.h to get it to compile. Is there a more efficient way of doing this? Rob wrote: > I have a book that describes how to add a second view class to an SDI > application, & toggle views via the View menu. It doesn't say how to create > the second view class. I right clicked on the Class view t...

should be able to print ATP
I would like to be able to print out the Available to Promise information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2d089892-1a1b-4a8a-9e3e-16757d015fff&dg=micros...

Draft view missing from view menu (Mac Word 2008)
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Does anyone have any idea why the &quot;Draft&quot; view would suddenly go missing from the View menu? <br><br>Now I only have 5 options in the view menu: Web Layout, Outline, Print Layout, Notebook Layout, and Publishing Layout. This is the case for existing documents and new documents. There's no way for me to switch into draft view! <br><br>What's even crazier is that if I open an existing doc that was last saved in draft view, it displays in draft view, but draft view ...

Folder List View Save?
Using Outlook 2003 on Win 2k Server. I prefer to use the Folder List view for my Personal Folders. I'm having a problem with Outlook remembering which folders were expanded when I close and later reopen Outlook. For example, if I have this folder hierarchy under Personal Folders: A B ---B1 ---B2 ---B3 C ---C1 ---C2 ---C3 D Let's say that I don't want to take up the screen space to show the subfolders under "C". I collapse that folder, and it now looks like this: A B ---B1 ---B2 ---B3 C D I then exit Outlook, shut the PC off and go home. The next day, I start every...

Not able to modify another users shared tasks with owner permissio
Some of the users here have started using tasks and they have shared their tasks. Here is the senario. User A has some tasks and has given User B owner access to their tasks list. User B opens the shared tasks of User A and cannot change the names or due dates of any of the tasks. We are using outlook 2003 with a exchange 2003 server here. I have looked all over for a reason for this but havent found an answer any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks, What *kind* of access? Haven&#8217;t tried it, but I&#8217;d bet the delegate permissions need to be set to &#8220;Ed...

Page Numbering reflecting Chapters/multilevels setup in document
My manager wants to create unique pagenumbering for each chapter and section inserted into a large document. Multilevel heading have been established using styles within the document in Word 2007, but he wants page numbering to be automatically created . For example: page 1 has Chapter 1 Section 1 so he wants it numbered 1-1-1. The second page is still Chapter 1 Section 1 so he wants it numbered 1-1-2. Page 3 is Chapter 1 Section 2 so he wants it numbered 1-2-1. any suggestions on how this can be done?? Have you tried Format Page Numbers - Include Chapter Number - Heading 2...

View|Toolbar Vanishes
Running Outlook 2000 SP-3 with Windows XP SP-2. When I first start Outlook after booting Windows, Outlook toolbars and View|Toolbars are normal. Then if I shutdown Outlook and later re-start it, the View|Toolbars displays only a blank 1/4" square. However, all the toolbars are displayed and working except for the Norton Anti-Spam Toolbar which has vanished. If I want to get back the Anti-Spam toolbar I have to re-start Windows. I tried re-installing msouplug.dll with regsvr32 but it didn't solve the problem. Also renamed outcmd.dat...no help. I don't think it is a Norto...

2003 Inbox view showing calendar
I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to configure Outlook 2003 to display the calendar/to-do list in the Inbox view. Office 2007 allows for the "To Do Bar" in Mail or Folder List views -- and you can include the calendar as part of the To Do Bar. Is that possible with Outlook 2003? I'm happy to lose the "Reading Pane" if I can replace it with calendar or the To-Do Bar. Thanks! Charlie -- pcajordan http://forums.slipstick.com "pcajordan" <pcajordan.4am54a@invalid> wrote in message news:pcajordan.4am54a@invali...

Views link
Hi ! Is it possible to make a link direct to a special view in CRM. It's possible to do it to a special account, contact etc. But we need to do it to a view from a intranet site. Hi, Check out following. Thanks to Michael; http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=AdvancedFind1 -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan :: CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com "Help needed" wrote: > Hi ! > > Is it possible to make a link direct to a special v...

opening new pages no minimize button
When I try to open a new page in MS Word an entire new page with title bar comes up. This is not a seperate page opening within Word but a new Word open .. Verses Excel when you open aa new page, it comes up within the program. I noticed when the new page is up-there is not a miminze button on that page. Are you using Word 2007? If so, click the Office button, and then click Word Options. In the Advanced category, clear the "Show all windows in the Taskbar" option (found under "Display"). If you are using Word 2003, the corresponding option ("Windows in ...

view images in folders
Hi I've just bought Office. In Outlook Express, I used to be able to see images people sent to me in my outbox, and images I sent to people, in sent folder. Now, I need to click on the attachements, which in my case opens fireworks, which of course is a terrible way to view images people send to me. How do I configure Outlook 2003 so I can automatically see images in my e-mails? I can't believe this is so hard and I need to ask for help. Poor design Microsoft. Sorry INBOX - I used to be able to see images people sent to me in their e-mails right in my inbox. "david" <...