Shoe Store & Store Ops

Any shoe stores out there using Store Ops?  Pro's?  Con's?

--
Thanks!

Jim Janke
Emerald Business Systems

0
jim3767 (20)
12/3/2004 10:04:56 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Jim,

We are not a shoe specific store, but we rock tons of shoes yearly.  The
only drawback we have experienced is adding shoe colors to existing shoe
matricies.  Our shoe lineup changes 3-5 times per year and many of the
changes are adding new colors to existing shoe styles.  It can be very time
consuming to create the new items in all sizes, then add them to the
existing matrix by size and color and keeping it true to the ItemLookupCode
scheme for that matrix.

I know there is a "fashion bundle" add-on that may assist in this procedure,
but we have not looked into it.

Otherwise, we are satisfied.  We run some custom Excel Pivot Table reports
periodically that are more similar to a traditional shoe stock/order form.

"Jim Janke" <jim@ebs4pos.com> wrote in message
> Any shoe stores out there using Store Ops?  Pro's?  Con's?
>
> --
> Thanks!
>
> Jim Janke
> Emerald Business Systems

0
anonymous (74717)
12/3/2004 10:38:47 PM
Thanks for the info root!  Are you happy enough to speak w/ my prospect
about your experience?  I could set a call up at your convenience.  Thanks
again either way!

Jim Janke
Emerald Business Systems
"root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Jim,
>
> We are not a shoe specific store, but we rock tons of shoes yearly.  The
> only drawback we have experienced is adding shoe colors to existing shoe
> matricies.  Our shoe lineup changes 3-5 times per year and many of the
> changes are adding new colors to existing shoe styles.  It can be very
time
> consuming to create the new items in all sizes, then add them to the
> existing matrix by size and color and keeping it true to the
ItemLookupCode
> scheme for that matrix.
>
> I know there is a "fashion bundle" add-on that may assist in this
procedure,
> but we have not looked into it.
>
> Otherwise, we are satisfied.  We run some custom Excel Pivot Table reports
> periodically that are more similar to a traditional shoe stock/order form.
>

> "Jim Janke" <jim@ebs4pos.com> wrote in message
> > Any shoe stores out there using Store Ops?  Pro's?  Con's?
> >
> > --
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Jim Janke
> > Emerald Business Systems

0
jim3767 (20)
12/3/2004 11:10:07 PM
I am happy enough with the system, but that does fall beyond the scope of my
authority.

> Thanks for the info root!  Are you happy enough to speak w/ my prospect
> about your experience?  I could set a call up at your convenience.  Thanks
> again either way!
>
> Jim Janke
> Emerald Business Systems
> "root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Jim,
> >
> > We are not a shoe specific store, but we rock tons of shoes yearly.  The
> > only drawback we have experienced is adding shoe colors to existing shoe
> > matricies.  Our shoe lineup changes 3-5 times per year and many of the
> > changes are adding new colors to existing shoe styles.  It can be very
> time
> > consuming to create the new items in all sizes, then add them to the
> > existing matrix by size and color and keeping it true to the
> ItemLookupCode
> > scheme for that matrix.
> >
> > I know there is a "fashion bundle" add-on that may assist in this
> procedure,
> > but we have not looked into it.
> >
> > Otherwise, we are satisfied.  We run some custom Excel Pivot Table
reports
> > periodically that are more similar to a traditional shoe stock/order
form.

> > "Jim Janke" <jim@ebs4pos.com> wrote in message
> > > Any shoe stores out there using Store Ops?  Pro's?  Con's?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Jim Janke
> > > Emerald Business Systems

0
anonymous (74717)
12/4/2004 2:05:48 AM
Hi Root :-) You always have such great experience to share!

Mine with RMS SO... is limited to clothing /shoes stores at this point in
time.

My first client on RMS SO run a very high end 7,200 square foot mens and
ladies clothing store.
They have been using the system since May 2003. Everything is ordered in
advance... and there are no repeats (no re orders of same item)
Although time consuming... a unique Item Lookup Code is created for each
"style" by color / size. They use the New Item Wizard to create the items.
They assign the invoice # to the Bin field... and currently (this is
changing now) use the New Item Wizard to add the quantity being received...
(as this process is done when the shipment arrives... not when the PO is
placed). They use the Bin field in order too select the items for printing
the labels for the shipment... and afterward for reporting.

My third client on RMS SO run a retail / wholesale 17,000 square foot of
fashion... and have been running SO since Oct 2003
They use Retail Realm's Fashion Bundle... plus their internal IT person...
uses Access 2003 to manage the database on a number of levels. The Item
Creation component of the Fashion Bundle is awesome... it really speeds
things up... and lessens the amount of errors created.

Both are happy with the product... and are looking forward to version 2.0.

I have not yet looked at the new Apparel Verticalization Kit... I hope that
I will get a chance this weekend :-)

Root... as per your post... I am curious what you mean?

Thank you for all your great help this year

Marc Wagner
www.gmroii.net

>I am happy enough with the system, but that does fall beyond the scope of
>my
> authority.
>

> "Jim Janke" <jim@ebs4pos.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks for the info root!  Are you happy enough to speak w/ my prospect
>> about your experience?  I could set a call up at your convenience.
>> Thanks
>> again either way!
>>
>> Jim Janke
>> Emerald Business Systems
>> "root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Jim,
>> >
>> > We are not a shoe specific store, but we rock tons of shoes yearly.
>> > The
>> > only drawback we have experienced is adding shoe colors to existing
>> > shoe
>> > matricies.  Our shoe lineup changes 3-5 times per year and many of the
>> > changes are adding new colors to existing shoe styles.  It can be very
>> time
>> > consuming to create the new items in all sizes, then add them to the
>> > existing matrix by size and color and keeping it true to the
>> ItemLookupCode
>> > scheme for that matrix.
>> >
>> > I know there is a "fashion bundle" add-on that may assist in this
>> procedure,
>> > but we have not looked into it.
>> >
>> > Otherwise, we are satisfied.  We run some custom Excel Pivot Table
> reports
>> > periodically that are more similar to a traditional shoe stock/order
> form.
>> >

>> > "Jim Janke" <jim@ebs4pos.com> wrote in message

0
marcw1 (123)
12/4/2004 6:42:19 PM
Hey Marc,

What is the Apparel Verticalization Kit?

"Marc Wagner" <marcw@launchpos.com> wrote in message
> Hi Root :-) You always have such great experience to share!
>
> Mine with RMS SO... is limited to clothing /shoes stores at this point in
> time.
>
> My first client on RMS SO run a very high end 7,200 square foot mens and
> ladies clothing store.
> They have been using the system since May 2003. Everything is ordered in
> advance... and there are no repeats (no re orders of same item)
> Although time consuming... a unique Item Lookup Code is created for each
> "style" by color / size. They use the New Item Wizard to create the items.
> They assign the invoice # to the Bin field... and currently (this is
> changing now) use the New Item Wizard to add the quantity being
received...
> (as this process is done when the shipment arrives... not when the PO is
> placed). They use the Bin field in order too select the items for printing
> the labels for the shipment... and afterward for reporting.
>
> My third client on RMS SO run a retail / wholesale 17,000 square foot of
> fashion... and have been running SO since Oct 2003
> They use Retail Realm's Fashion Bundle... plus their internal IT person...
> uses Access 2003 to manage the database on a number of levels. The Item
> Creation component of the Fashion Bundle is awesome... it really speeds
> things up... and lessens the amount of errors created.
>
> Both are happy with the product... and are looking forward to version 2.0.
>
> I have not yet looked at the new Apparel Verticalization Kit... I hope
that
> I will get a chance this weekend :-)
>
> Root... as per your post... I am curious what you mean?
>
> Thank you for all your great help this year
>
> Marc Wagner
> www.gmroii.net
>

> "root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am happy enough with the system, but that does fall beyond the scope of
> >my
> > authority.
> >

> > "Jim Janke" <jim@ebs4pos.com> wrote in message
> >> Thanks for the info root!  Are you happy enough to speak w/ my prospect
> >> about your experience?  I could set a call up at your convenience.
> >> Thanks
> >> again either way!
> >>
> >> Jim Janke
> >> Emerald Business Systems
> >> "root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> >> time
> >> ItemLookupCode

> >> procedure,

> > reports
> > form.

0
anonymous (74717)
12/4/2004 11:05:09 PM
I must say... It feels...  like MSFT is working very closely with the
distributors and partners... to really move this product forward...
and especially for the single store merchant... these are truly exciting
times :-)

If you have a chance... take a look at www.scansource.com/microsoft
(Hopefully... they will add this link
http://directory.bcentral.com/ITConsultant/)

There is more info on the subject Verticalization @
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2004/nov04/11-02RMSIndustrySpecificPR.asp

I've had the pleasure of meeting Brendan O'Meara
http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/8/5/f85feed1-7141-43fb-b70e-c8b62d59e136/OMearaBBio.doc

HE ROCKS!!!

Partners... have access to some specific details... I am just reading up on
it now :-)
(I believe that presently the information is currently only available for
partner review)

Root... I will keep you posted :-)

Marc Wagner
www.gmroii.net

> Hey Marc,
>
> What is the Apparel Verticalization Kit?
>

> "Marc Wagner" <marcw@launchpos.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Root :-) You always have such great experience to share!
>>
>> Mine with RMS SO... is limited to clothing /shoes stores at this point in
>> time.
>>
>> My first client on RMS SO run a very high end 7,200 square foot mens and
>> ladies clothing store.
>> They have been using the system since May 2003. Everything is ordered in
>> advance... and there are no repeats (no re orders of same item)
>> Although time consuming... a unique Item Lookup Code is created for each
>> "style" by color / size. They use the New Item Wizard to create the
>> items.
>> They assign the invoice # to the Bin field... and currently (this is
>> changing now) use the New Item Wizard to add the quantity being
> received...
>> (as this process is done when the shipment arrives... not when the PO is
>> placed). They use the Bin field in order too select the items for
>> printing
>> the labels for the shipment... and afterward for reporting.
>>
>> My third client on RMS SO run a retail / wholesale 17,000 square foot of
>> fashion... and have been running SO since Oct 2003
>> They use Retail Realm's Fashion Bundle... plus their internal IT
>> person...
>> uses Access 2003 to manage the database on a number of levels. The Item
>> Creation component of the Fashion Bundle is awesome... it really speeds
>> things up... and lessens the amount of errors created.
>>
>> Both are happy with the product... and are looking forward to version
>> 2.0.
>>
>> I have not yet looked at the new Apparel Verticalization Kit... I hope
> that
>> I will get a chance this weekend :-)
>>
>> Root... as per your post... I am curious what you mean?
>>
>> Thank you for all your great help this year
>>
>> Marc Wagner
>> www.gmroii.net
>>

>> "root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am happy enough with the system, but that does fall beyond the scope
>> >of
>> >my
>> > authority.
>> >

>> > "Jim Janke" <jim@ebs4pos.com> wrote in message

> the
> very

>> > reports
>> > form.

0
marcw1 (123)
12/4/2004 11:27:37 PM
NO problem root!  I figured it was worth a try...  Thanks!
-JIM
"root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am happy enough with the system, but that does fall beyond the scope of
my
> authority.
>

> "Jim Janke" <jim@ebs4pos.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks for the info root!  Are you happy enough to speak w/ my prospect
> > about your experience?  I could set a call up at your convenience.
Thanks
> > again either way!
> >
> > Jim Janke
> > Emerald Business Systems
> > "root" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Jim,
> > >
> > > We are not a shoe specific store, but we rock tons of shoes yearly.
The
> > > only drawback we have experienced is adding shoe colors to existing
shoe
> > > matricies.  Our shoe lineup changes 3-5 times per year and many of the
> > > changes are adding new colors to existing shoe styles.  It can be very
> > time
> > > consuming to create the new items in all sizes, then add them to the
> > > existing matrix by size and color and keeping it true to the
> > ItemLookupCode
> > > scheme for that matrix.
> > >
> > > I know there is a "fashion bundle" add-on that may assist in this
> > procedure,
> > > but we have not looked into it.
> > >
> > > Otherwise, we are satisfied.  We run some custom Excel Pivot Table
> reports
> > > periodically that are more similar to a traditional shoe stock/order
> form.
> > >

> > > "Jim Janke" <jim@ebs4pos.com> wrote in message

0
jim3767 (20)

default store for mailboxes?
I created a second mailbox store that I moved all of my users into except for the disabled accounts and the Admin account. I created a user in AD "Users and Computers", but the user isn't showing up in either store under the Exchange Admin tool. Do I need to specify which store is the default for newly created users? (Exchange 2003 Enterprise) On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:16:02 -0800, Cwhitmore <Cwhitmore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a second mailbox store that I moved all of my users into except for >the disabled accounts and the Admin account. >...

Recreate stores on a/a/p 2003 cluster
After a SAN disaster (don't ask!) i've got member nodes and virtual servers up running with new disks, but all stores are unmounted as the files were lost during the crash. For a Legato Networker restore it seems that the database files are required to be present. What is the recommended way to recreate the .edb and .stm files? I'm not happy with running setup /disasterrecovery on an otherwise healthy cluster unless I have to. Ole Thomsen FUT: microsoft.public.exchange.clustering ...

Store Credit Without Sale
I have a 3 day special 5% off on all item, but I have some customers in the store with a credit that has $20 and it say's no special sale or discount with this store credit on any items. How do I override the 5% sale, so the customer won't get the discount on those days. Can anyone help. Do I need to put a barcode or do something. Hi Al - Scan the items, then go to shift f3 discount - select discount off RETAIL - percent zero - ok - this should remove the sale price from the receipt. Hope this helps... "al" wrote: > I have a 3 day special 5% off on all ...

Store
Sometimes happen in my server that Doctor Watson sayd me that the file store.exe has make an Access Violation (0xC0000005) at Address : 0x00424345 and block my service. Can you help me please ? Hi You might want to look at the article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;829418 But, I would also recommend calling your local Microsoft PSS. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "AAllegri" <AAllegri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02721E24-D212-4AFE-9604-1...

Information Store ????
My Information Store was about 20Gig when I took over as a admin, I put some restrictions on all users, delete bunch of mailboxes from inactive users, etc. Per my calculations my Information store should be about 12Gig, but is not, It's been over a week and it is still at 12Gig, what is going on; is there's somthing else I need to do, Thanks. the edb file will not shrink until you perform an offline defrag...but I wouldn't bother...Exchange is very good at reusing whitespace in the database... "mark olczyk" <molczyk@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eYUkBY44E...

Where is all outlook data stored?
I'm running Outlook 2003. Where is all outlook data stored on my offline XP system? Can I set Outlook to store all its data to another location which is backed up automatically weekly. Search for pst-files (include hidden files and folders). You can move them freely when Outlook is closed. When you open Outlook again it will ask for the new location. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Best" <Best@Worstiming.com> wrote in message...

Store PO SQL Trigger
Can I put in a SQL trigger at store which will re-insert the original PO items / quantities into a store PO when it is closed. The reason being unreceived ordered items are removed from a PO (no idea why) and undersupplied items quantity ordered is adjusted down to quantity received. The SQL query would ensure that PO items / quantity ordered reflects the original PO. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Private Info Store Size
Server Details: Exchange 5.5 SP4 / NT 4.0 SP6 Got some questions RE: private info store size... 1. We had a user who attempted to attach a 1+ Gig file via Send-to mail recipient. This caused our priv.mdb to grow by 1 gig in size. The message was cancelled without sending, however, the size of the priv.edb did not shrink back to it's original size. How will this space be recovered? And if it won't be, how much wasted space is there in our db? 2. We have an issue with someone on our events committee who often sends HTML messages with inline animated images, etc, creating rather large ...

Exchange 2003 Standard
Hi all, Our Exchange 2003 Standard Edition server's Public Store has exceeded the 16GB limit and shut down. I'm familiar with the temporary extension to 17GB one can do for the Mailbox Store but haven't found a KB article regarding temporarily expanding the Public Folder store. Is this possible and if so how? Temporary solution found - the same registry entry mentioned in KB828070 except located in the public folder key does the 1GB increase. "MS Newsgroups" <msnews@mailinator.com> wrote in message news:erikqn9qEHA.2604@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > ...

adidas Men's Adizero Boston Running Shoe
Price:$91.90 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B001C9097W Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B001C9097W A long-distance running shoe with competition-class A serious lightweight distance trainer that is built for speed. Made to stay responsive and fast through the hardest training. Your feet will be flying. A serious lightweight distance trainer that is built for speed. Made to stay responsive and fast through the hardest training. Your feet will be flying. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: adidas Men's adizero adios Running Shoe:http://discountadvisors.info...

SMIME on OWA stops store.exe (Information Store)
I had a post running on the 10tt Feb that was discussing a problem with Exchange information store stopping. After doing some research, I have determined that I can consistantly stop the store our Exchange 2003 servers if I try to send a message from an OWA client that has installed the SMIME email signature stuff from OWA options. A couple of questions here.... 1. Can anyone think of why this may be off the cuff? 2. Could it be related to upgrading from earlier versions to RTM? perhaps a really dodgy version of the SMIME client? 3. Does the SMIME client reside on the server or is it a po...

Printing Hyperlinks stored in fields
I have a list of hyperlinks that are stored in fields(Range A1 through A200, for example). I would like to print them(essentially send it to Acrobat Distiller and convert to PDF files). When i click on the link, it opens an IE window and i can do the print from there however i cannot automate this using a macro. As a result, i am unable to automate the process of creating the PDFs. If there was a way of opening the webpages inside of Excel to the macro could actually control it, that would be ideal. Is there any other way that this can be done? Any ideas are much appreciated Thanks in ...

Mailbox store recovery
A consultant just told me that I should have two storage groups because if I try and restore a mailbox store, I will loose access to all databases in the target storage group. Is this true? Teo I don't know what he means...what version of Exchange are you running? if you are running Exchange 2003, you may create a Recovery Storage Group and restore your database there if you need to recover items for a user... "adoyt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:004301c4ac92$a6982cd0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > A consultant just told me that I should hav...

adidas Women's Thalia Lux Crosstraining Shoe
Price:$80.00 Image: http://discountadvisor.info/image.php?id=B0012VMLLW Best deal: http://discountadvisor.info/index.php?id=B0012VMLLW Great shoe for the gym, comfortale but they seem to gap a bit at the ankles Some train to look their best later, you train to look your best now. The Adidas "Thalia LUX" sneaker has graceful lines, multidirectional support and fitfoam sockliner. Pretty and powerful. These shoes feature sleek, graceful lines and offer multidirectional support because looking good at the gym does happen. You're proof! SIMILAR PRODUCTS: adidas Women'...

How Would you Store this Data?
I'm thinking about building a site that would include user-contributed articles, file attachments, images, and maybe videos. I'm trying to determine the best way to store this data. Specifically: A) What are the pros and cons of storing the file attachments, images, and videos in a database vs. storing them as separate files? B) I've decided user-contributed articles should not be submitted as HTML. I'd have some code to convert newlines to <br /> and otherwise convert the articles to HTML. I'm thinking about separate database columns for both the o...

Project Accounting
Our Client uses AIA documents for some of their clients. We are using the modified PA Invoice Format Project Summary Page 1 for the G702 and G703 pages. How do you handle Material Stored in GP so that you can note it on the AIA documents? I'm new to AIA, but from what I understand Material Stored are items purchased but not installed. Thank you. ...

Salomon XA Pro 3D Trail Running Shoe Mens
Price:$109.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B0015LGJHQ Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0015LGJHQ had for about 6 months and they startes to fall apart, started to pull apart at the seems and get holes in the mesh part of shoe. took to store, salesmen never seen anything like it. Lightweight. Durable. Dries faster than anything else out there. Great toecap to prevent bumps and wear and tear. Lacing system is fast (not to mention kevlar) Walked over 800 miles with 35 lbs on my back before I had to turn em' in. I'm also 6'4" and 230 lbs. You do the math. Great shoes. Ignor...

Cashier-to-cashier and store-to-store messages
I have looked breifly at the Messages function within Store Operations manager. It seems like a pretty basic way to send simple one-off messages from cashier to cashier (more often, from manager to cashier). This is a good start, but I want to expand upon it. I would like to be able to dynamically create messages based on certain system actions (groups of items are put on sale, a purchse order is received, commission rate changes on a group of items, etc). I would like to have standard message templates which can be populated with item or customer information. Taking this to the next ...

New Store Database Size
I want to open a new store and copy the database from another store (as in an HQ/Store setting). The only store I have now has a 1GB database including transactions for two years. When I used a backup to make a new database for the new store, then delete the transactions, the database is still huge. How can I reduce the database size? Jason If you are simply trying to copy customers/items from one store to another, you ought to be able to copy the customer and item tables or at least export/import the customer & item data. I could help the export/import method, but if someone ...

CLR stored procedure fails to rollback the transaction?
I created the following stored procedure. It inserts a row into the Headlines table. If it fails, it returns -1 with the error that sql server returned. So far, everything seems to be working right except the rollback part. Is there any reason why the rollback fails? [code] using System; using System.Data; using System.Data.SqlClient; using System.Data.SqlTypes; using Microsoft.SqlServer.Server; using System.Transactions; public partial class StoredProcedures { [Microsoft.SqlServer.Server.SqlProcedure] public static void InsertHeadline(string Title, string Des...

User Move to Different Mail Store
We just moved a user from one "Mail Store" to another "Mail Store" under the same "Storage group" on an exchange 2003 server and when they try and access shared calendars that they had access to before they get the following error "Unable to Display the Folder". I have tried deleting there outlook profile on the local system. Having them reboot. Deleting and re-adding the calendar to there outlook. We also tried moving them to a separate "Storage group" with the same results. Also when we would move them back into there original &qu...

folders to store read emails
Version: 2008 Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am a new Mac user. I want to keep some of my read emails by creating sub-folders in my inbox. please help On 5/25/10 5:17 PM, in article 59bb8ff6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Rosemary_Potter@officeformac.com" <Rosemary_Potter@officeformac.com> wrote: > I want to keep some of my read emails by creating sub-folders in my inbox. > please help Under File in the Menu bar select New Subfolder. Be sure to select the Inbox first. You can also toggle read/unread under View in the Menu bar. -- Diane Ross, Mi...

what are Headquarters limits when it comes to number of stores??
Does anybody know what the "theoretical" limits of headquarters are? A retail chain has aksed us if they can run 150+ locations. I don't see any limits if we wanted to run that many store operations, but the problem we see is when we have this many stores and how do we centralize with Headquarters. If Headquarters IS limited, what are some possible solutions and workarounds? Tony, Theorectically there are no limits with HeadQuarters, but with 150+ locations you may want to rethink having one central HQ. Having Regional HQ Locations may be a better bet, easier to manage ...

store mounting issues
(this is not related to my other similar post today) My client's sbs machine was affected by sudden shutdown in a storm. Now when the server restarts we have to manually mount the stores. I will check to see if the database is dirty and it probably is, do I need to restore from backup? This seems toi be a time consuming operation, is the best way to proceed? I would start by looking in the Event Log. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "pepper" <pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28C8A34D-E...

Information store does not mount.
Don't have a good backup. I was backing up using client import/export and they are corrupt. I ran out of room on server so I deleted all log files except "eoo". I'm looking at at isinteg and eseutil utilities. which do I use first: ISINTEG –fix or ESEUTIL /p? Thanks for a quick response use ese util until all errors are gone then use ISINTEG "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2C438D0-C272-4B04-9F89-F941A0A53702@microsoft.com... > Don't have a good backup. I was backing up using client import/export and > they are co...