select * from #temp problem in HQ

 Hello I have a client  who  Every time he tries to enter  he has  the
following error:  "name of the  the object #temp not valid     select  # from
#temp  where [status] in (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7)"    According to him   he didn't
do anything unusual  just  locate the server outside the office..  any
suggestions?   Thks in advance  for your time
0
Rod7490 (89)
11/17/2008 2:13:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0192_01C94979.AAC35BD0

Rod,

Search for any QS*.tmp files on the hard drive and delete them

You might also re-index and run a database check.  Backup first!!

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "ROD" <ROD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Hello I have a client  who  Every time he tries to enter  he has  the=20
  following error:  "name of the  the object #temp not valid     select  =
# from=20
  #temp  where [status] in (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7)"    According to him   he =
didn't=20
  do anything unusual  just  locate the server outside the office..  any =

  suggestions?   Thks in advance  for your time
------=_NextPart_000_0192_01C94979.AAC35BD0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6001.18148" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 15px"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Rod,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Search for any QS*.tmp files on the hard =
drive and=20
delete them</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>You might also re-index and run a database =
check.&nbsp;=20
Backup first!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000></FONT><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point=20
Software</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"ROD" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:ROD@discussions.microsoft.com">ROD@discussions.microsoft.c=
om</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:28DE0CA2-2A0C-44B4-99FC-2EE30941D893@microsoft.com">news:28D=
E0CA2-2A0C-44B4-99FC-2EE30941D893@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Hello=20
  I have a client&nbsp; who&nbsp; Every time he tries to enter&nbsp; he=20
  has&nbsp; the <BR>following error:&nbsp; "name of the&nbsp; the object =
#temp=20
  not valid&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; select&nbsp; # from <BR>#temp&nbsp; =
where=20
  [status] in (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7)"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; According to =
him&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  he didn't <BR>do anything unusual&nbsp; just&nbsp; locate the server =
outside=20
  the office..&nbsp; any <BR>suggestions?&nbsp;&nbsp; Thks in =
advance&nbsp; for=20
  your time</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0192_01C94979.AAC35BD0--

0
cptsoft (1247)

Backup problem: files still in use after closing Outlook
Hi, I know the location of my Outlook .pst files and Business Contact Manager files. I use a great little program called Second Copy to backup all my data files. I've also downloaded and installed the MS backup utility. In either case, after I close Outlook and try to backup, I get error messages indicating that the file is still in use in some process. If I wait maybe 15 minutes or more and try again, the backup will usually work. Does anyone know why the files are not closing completely when I exit Outlook and what I can do? I just recently upgraded to Office 2007 and have beg...

strange problem
I am running exchange 5.5 on windows 2000. There are three users I deleted their mailboxes. I dont see the mailboxes in the Recepients container but I see the mailboxes in the mailboxes resource containter under server. When I try to delete those it says that object doesnt exist in the directory. Even in the veritas backup it picks up those mailboxes but cannot take the backup of those mailboxes and eventually says that the backup set failed. I dont know what is the reason and how to correct it. Thanks for your help. Khan ...

Run report on multi selected records.

Can't select objects in Excel 2007

Problem with DLookup on Report
I have a report called rptIDCardForm on which there is a control called Txt32 that has this Dlookup as its control source =DLookUp("[txtbusaddress1]","[tblIndividual]","[txtmemnbr]=Reports!rptIDCardForm![txtempmemnumber]") The report is based on tblindividual but I'm getting #Error in the control on the report. Can anyone see anything wrong with the above statement? Thanks Tony Have put brackets around rptIDCardForm and still get error? Tony "Tony Williams" <tw@invalid.com> wrote in message news:eUUUW7w5HHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... &...

Data Type Problem
Hi Experts In VC++, the maximum range for data type is 10 bytes which is the range for long double __int64 has 8 bytes range. Is there any data type which has range more than 10 bytes? Is there any data type which has range 16 bytes If not supported, then can i create my own data type which range should be more than 10 bytes? if yes then please reply thanks If you need to play with huge sections of numbers, you can always use a unsigned char array, and use bit shifting backwards and forwards for calculation (complex). Otherwise, for numbers there are other string ba...

problem with display of categories in Calendar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I assign a category to a new event with a specific time (as opposed to an &quot;all day&quot; event), the only thing that changes is the color of the font. There is no &quot;box&quot; of color such as that shown in the video on &quot;how to add events to categories.&quot; I am viewing the calendar in the monthly mode. The &quot;all day&quot; events appear in a brightly colored box depending on the category. But the &quot;timed&quot; events (which are clearly the m...

problem sending e-mail from web interface.
we can not send e-mail to customers form crm web interface any suggestion is appriciated. best regards. Timucin Devirmis timucind@mobitek.com The error message we get Error Description: An unexpected error occurred. Error Details: An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : HTTP status: 403 Error Number: 0x80040216 Source File: D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\proxy\proxyutil.h Line Number: 47 Date: 11-12-2004 Time: 12:59:18 Type: Platform Error (2) Server: crm Query String: /Activities/Email/edit.aspx&pId={663CD6C1-FE11-48EB-B97D-5502A2FF20AC}&pType=1&pN...

Ungrouping Clip Art in Publisher New Problem
Using P2003 on XP I frequently break apart clip art to recolor or indicate diversity or take out unwanted elements. I do this both in Pub and PowerPoint and never have a problem. All of a sudden...in Publisher only, I ungroup an image, and it immediately declines in quality and gets these white lines around the individual parts and color quality fades. I do what I need to do and regroup but the original colors do not return and the quality is not restored. This does not happen when I use PowerPoint. Two weeks ago I did not have this problem but now I have it with every image I try to ch...

Select contact then hangs

Problem with server
Hello to all, I have a problem to start Exchange 5.5 in how much asks me to connect the server... if click on browse it comes to me outside this mess: "The list of microsoft Exchange servers computers is not available because not microsoft Exchange server computer could be located. Id not: c10312c8 " What wants to say and as I resolve the problem? Thanks to who will help me, Riccardo Any help from http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;152936 riccardo wrote: > Hello to all, > I have a problem to start Exchange 5.5 in how much asks me to connect the ...

Selecting rows from various sheets

Have Stores Create Records in HQ
Is it possible to have the stores databasse create records in the HQ dbase and not the other way around? For eg. Sometimes clients forget when they get new products to create it in HQ then send out to stores. Merci We have a utility to allow you to create an item simultaneousely at store and in HQ. Contact m efor more detail. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm "SIDSolutions" wrote: > Is it possible to have the stores databasse create records in the HQ dbase > and not the other way around? For eg. Sometimes clients forget when they get &g...

select text in Calendar

Word 2007 doc , upload problem in CRM
Hi, I was trying to upload the word 2007 doc in Account with size only 10 KB and was getting error. There is no problem when you zip the word2007 doc. The error was like : "File upload filure ......". If i convert the word 2007 to office 97 or 2003 doc , i dont get any problem while attaching a document to Account . anyone having same problem? regards Aami Hi, anyone can check this one for me please? if it is the issue with office 2007? thanks Aami Hi Ronald, Thanks . When i open an account and upload the document in 2007 word. I get the following error : File Upl...

MS Money 2005 Trial Installation Problem
Everytime I try to open the the 90 day trial I get the following errors: 1. "Money cannot run because your system is currently unable to encrypt data at the required levels...." (I am running Windows XP Professional SP2 and IE 6 so this does not make sense) 2. I click "OK" go to the "File" on the menubar and get Runtime error! Program:.....gram Files\Microsoft Money 2005\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe abnormal program termination" 3. I click "OK" and get Runtime error! Program:.....gram Files\Microsoft Money 2005\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe ab...

Link select with a blast

File search Dir() problem with large directories
Please somebody help me with my code. I am read almost every post regarding the changes to filesearch in 2007 and transfered my program over the to utilise the Dir() function . However when search large directories (files over around 100,000) the code falls over - losing network connection and stating invalid function. Could somebody advise if my code is at fault? Function findfilespath(pathname As String, tmpfilenametype As String, tmpdelete As String, tmpsource As String) Dim dbsanother As Object, rstfiles As Recordset Set dbsanother = CurrentDb Set rstfiles = dbsanother.OpenRec...

SP2 Problems
I have three backend active/passive cluster servers that have ran just fine for over a year. I installed Exchange SP2 a week ago and have had two outages since. Both outages seem to have something to do with device drivers. Does Exchange SP2 make some changes that would trigger problems with old device drivers such as NIC and iSCSI drivers or is it just a coincidence? That's OS-related - Exchange itself doesn't do anything to device drivers, nor does SP2. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- &q...

Select Case in a Change Event

Word & Excel Problems in Leopard
Here are some of my problems: 1. Blank sheet shows in Print Preview and in Print for new and old documents. 2. New Worksheet or Workbook is weird and unusable in any view. Page Setup does not work - keep getting "margins do not fit page size. If anyone can help with a solution I would be most grateful Joe Hi Joe - The first thing I'd suspect is that you haven't updated your printer driver even though you've converted to a totally new version of OS X. Check the mfr's web site for a new driver & run Disk Utility - Repair Disk Permissions after installing it. Also, m...

Problem with date
Hi, I just converted my adp project from Access 2000 to Access 2003. In the 2000 version the date written on the SQL server are OK (mm/dd/yyyy). I use the Access 2000 in French and the SQL server is version 7 in English, and the date is ok on the SQL server. After the conversion the date on the SQL server is dd/mm/yyyy. I used Access 2003 in French and the same sql server that I used with the 2000 version. The regional paramater are the same, English (USA), but my workstation is a Windows French 2000 . The command that insert the data in the sql server is an INSERT INTO with a variable, ...