Second Color Printing

I am using a Epson TM-T90P Printer and need help on
getting the printer to print the second color on the receipt.
The printer is setup as a OPOS Printer. I have no problems printing
regular receipts even with a logo, but the second color does not print.
I setup the receipt format to print the logo and store info in Blue.
It shows up as Blue in the Receipt Template, but not on the actual Receipt
after a sale. When I do a Peripheral Device Check in the Main POS, the
printer shows it's capabilities such as Barcode Printing, BitMap Printing,
etc.
but does not show that it supports Two Color Printing. I am using 2 Color
Thermal paper which prints the color Blue when I use the Epson Logo Program.
What am I doing wrong? HELP

Dustin
0
RR (10)
9/26/2005 2:31:10 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can you print barcode labels using excel or word?
I need to print barcode labels using Word or Excel...preferably Excel. Has any one done that or do I need to buy some other type of software to add onto Word / Excel You will need a barcode font - Google is your friend Lot easier to print labels in Word You can use mail merge to take the data from Excel For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource. 50 min MS tutorial http://office.microso...

Initialize Second Dialog
Hello: I have a dialog application that I've created, and I can initialize a combo box on this dialog box before it is shown. I also have a menu in this dialog. A selection from this menu opens another dialog box... CMyOtherDialog otherDiag; otherDiag.DoModal(); However, when I try to initialize a combo box in the otherDiag through the constructor, it doesn't work. I can add a button in otherDiag and once the user clicks it, it will populate the combo box, but the constructor doesn't do it. Any ideas? Saul775 "Saul775" <Saul775@discussions.microsof...

Outlook Print Options
A printing question concerning Outlook 2007. If I have Tasks open, for example, then go: File/ Print/ Page Setup/ Paper (tab), on the right of the opened box is "Page" with a drop down list of Sizes. Is it possible to add a custom size to this list? The idea is to print my To-do list in a format to fit my pocket size organiser (an odd European size, perhaps). Steve Use the Custom Size under Paper, Type Steveal wrote: > A printing question concerning Outlook 2007. > > If I have Tasks open, for example, then go: > > File/ Print/ Page Setup/ P...

Cell bordered without printing
Is there some way you can have a cell bordered but it will not print? Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance .. .. .. .. You can set a print area that doesn't include the cell. Or, you can use conditional formatting to add the cell border, and hide it when printing. There's an example here: http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html#Print Bob Vance wrote: > Is there some way you can have a cell bordered but it will not print? > Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptec...

organize using color OL 2002
I'm getting this message "(you cannot add another color rule because you have exceeded the maximum number of rules for this folder)" when trying to organize inbox using colors in out look 2002. I can not find any referance on this anywhere. Can anybody help? ...

Display fill color
I am running Excel 2002 on a Gateway 200 laptop and cannot get Excel to display fill colors in cells. I can see colored text. If I do a print preview can see the fill color. Am I missing a display option in Excel someplace? The high contrast setting may be turned on. There's information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > I am running Excel 2002 on a Gateway 200 laptop and > cannot get Excel to display fill colors in cells. ...

Check Validation Printing
I am using Epson TM-U375 receipt printers at my POS and whenever I try to tender a check, I get the following error: Run-time error '5'; Invalid procedure call or argument. The POS then shuts down and I have to restart it. I have isolated this error to the check validation printing function, as the error only occurs if I turn on validation printing through the check tender types screen. I have logged this error with Microsoft and Epson, and Microsoft acknowledges this to be a known issue with the Epson TM-U375, Epson TM-U325, and Ithaca brand receipt printers. The only workar...

Change theme colors in Excel
Working in the Excel 2010 Beta version, but I think it's the same in 2007... How can I change the theme and/or standard colors? I can find the colors I want with "more colors" but I have to add to recent colors EACH time I use Excel. Any way to change default settings for the color palette? ...

Excel Printing
I have a strange problem with excel 2002, it doesn't print unless i first re-install the printer driver. Any ideas? Regards ...

Photos on poster preview change position when printed. Why?
I am trying to print out a poster. In print preview, everything looks great. When printed any pictures that are split by a page break - the lower half of the picture changes its alignment from angled to straight but the top portion is angled and therefore cannot be match up. Why? How do I stop this? Could be your printer rollers are not picking up the paper correctly. Publisher doesn't skew publications. You are experiencing printer issues. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/...

Autodelete rather than just COLOR junk mail??
I see there is an ORGANIZE tab in Outlook 2000 (using my exchange 5.5 server) for auto-coloring "junk mail" and "adult" content. This results in a different color for spam and adult content and I can easily specify any mail as spam or adult content I believe by right clicking. But what I want to do is auto DELETE everything that's spam and adult content that I've specified that way.. How do I do that without going through the laborious process of setting up a rule for every spam I get? Also, I read that I could download the update to the spam list but I can'...

Printing E-mails #2
Not sure if this is a Printer or Outlook 2003 (Exchange 2003 SP2) issue. Certain e-mails print out with very tiny text. Any reasons? Ricoh CL3500DN I believe. PostScript 3. -- Thank you, Eric Vogel ~Windows Live! MVP~ http://www.msmvps.com/shelluser http://shelluser.mvps.org http://msn.mvps.org Admittedly this sounds like a strange solution, but it might work. Check your Internet Explorer settings related to Text Size. In IE6, it's View... Text Size.. . Medium. That fix a problem I was having with Outlook Express, might do the same for you. Paul EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer...

second axis
How can I use bar graphs for three different products with two axes becuase of two different sets of info for each product and get the graphs to stop plotting on top of each other? Please help!! Jon Peltier has instructions for a column chart on two axes: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html carrie in pa wrote: > How can I use bar graphs for three different products with two axes becuase > of two different sets of info for each product and get the graphs to stop > plotting on top of each other? Please help!! -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips &...

convert number of seconds to date
I have an integer 1060128571 which is the number of seconds since 1/1/1970. The number evaluates to 6/08/2003 10:09:30 So my question is given the start date is always 1970 how do I calculate the end date e.g 6/08/2003 10:09:30. if I divide 1060128571/60/60/24 I can get the number of days etc. If anyone has an easy solutions,please send it on --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Gordon, 1/1/1970 12:00 AM equates to 25569. Divide the number of seconds by 86400 (number of seconds in a day). Subtract that from 25569 and format the cell as m/d/yyyy h:mm:ss AM/PM. Ba...

Print a listing of Bills, Payee's and thier addresses?
Hi, I looked in the group, and wasn't able to find an answer to the following question: Is there a way to print a listing of all my bills with the Payees' addressess and my account numbers? I'd like to have one consolidated sheet, so that I can have a reference come Bill Day ... the blood suckers LOL Thanks for any help! LightFighter ...

How do I add a second y-axis in an xy(Scatter) chart?
I would like to create a xy-scatter chart for a dataset with two different x-axis. I have one set of data, but I need to plot it against two axis, "concentration" and "dilution factor". The dilution (and therefore the concentration) is not linear, so a line chart will display the data "distorted" or "skewed". I tried the tip from bj (9/9/2005 4:44 AM PST, to the question "Line chart or scatter chart??") > there can be two x axis in a scatter chart. > first select one of the data series and <axis> select secondary > next i...

Credit Card Receipt will Not Print After Changing CC Processor
We are running RMS 1.3 and recently changed from Mercury Payment Systems to Heartland Payments. We were running 3rd party software call TPI, but are now running directly through RMS EDC. Everything is working fine except now the credit card signature receipt does not print. All of the fields are properly selected in the Tender Type. Any suggestions? -- Mike Hofer You should have stayed with Mercury! :o) TPI uses their own receipt format, therefore, you must redirect the receipt format to point to the default receipt in RMS. -- Teresa "Mike Hofer" wrote: > We are ru...

How do I change the default color of the tag for insert c...
This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default color? Thanks in advance. Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Colour -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ntwrkengnr" <ntwrkengnr@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:90F572A4-4E1C-431A-847E-D2AF329809FE@microsoft.com... > This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while > doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default color? >...

problems with window.print() in CRM
Hello, We have a problem where the Window.print() command does not work from custom forms that are hosted from the isv.config file,After clicking the print button on the print dialog box, it displays the print icon on the internet explorer status bar, but does not send the output to the printer. Any ideas? ...

LABEL PRINTING PROBLEM
Each time the print labels wizard completes the label 'print previews' and I have to select either the page properties or print properties so the labels view and print properly. I am not changing anything when I select either one of the properties but this corrects the view. Is there a fix for this error because this only affects page one of the print job because if I view any other page it views just fine. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I A...

converting Minutes & Seconds into seconds
When my time is 10 minutes and 50 seconds how can I convert the time into seconds? Depends upon how the 10 mins 50 secs is entered. I have 00:10:50 in A1 In B1 enter =A1*86400 I have 10:50:00 in A1 In B1 I enter =A1*1440 Format as General.........returns 650 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:46:01 -0800, Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When my time is 10 minutes and 50 seconds how can I convert the time into >seconds? ...

Change fill color after input automatically
Hi Do you have any suggustion for the following task. I will make new entries to the excel list frequently. I hope that after I input something in column A, the fill color of the entire row will change automatically to indicate that it is a new enter. And before I close the file, I will change back the fill color to transparent. I recoreded a macro to change the fill color, but how can I run this macro when I finsih input data in Column A (every worksheet)? With best regards, Bobocat bobocat wrote: > I recoreded a macro to change the fill color, but how can I run this macro > ...

Second window for second excel file
How to open second excel fine in seperate window Hi goto 'Tools - Options - View' and check 'Windows in taskbar' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Murthy wrote: > How to open second excel fine in seperate window ...

How to replace chart color
Currently I update a presentation using a new template. The color of some charts are updated automaticly according to the new template color schemes. But some are not. I have to double click the charts and change the color of each charts now. There are lots of charts. Is there any methond to replace the old chart color with the new one?? Which version of PPT are you using? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http:...

Gridlines print over text
Top of 1/4 of worksheet print nicely. Then, gridlines start to be off and eventually they are printing over text in cells. Print preview shows that the worksheet will print perfectly?? We have tried to print on different printers . . same thing. We have tried Help, Detect and Repair. Any ideas?? ...