SDK for Microsoft POS 2.0

Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0?

I have noticed several companies making add-ons for modules for MS POS, are
they standalone products that integrate with the POS database or are they
actually integrated into the MS POS itself?

Thanks for your comments.
0
NetKnight (6)
11/22/2008 3:46:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Nov 22, 4:46=A0am, NetKnight <NetKni...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0?
> Thanks for your comments.

they are standalone products integrated with the database, and also
add-on integrated with SO POS/SO Manager via COM

antonio
0
mazzeo.ant (10)

Dynamics GP 11.0
Is GP 11.0 beta available for download? We are a gold certified partner. We would like to test the GP 11.0 beta, be a beta site or learn more about GP 11.0. Please let us know how to go about this. Thanks, VJ Hello, If you are interested in receiving more information on the GP 11.0 "beta program" please email your partner information to dyngptap@microsoft.com. Thank you, Jen -- "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights." "VJ@QCI.Com" wrote: > Is GP 11.0 beta available for download? We are a gold certified p...

Email Problem #2
I am not sure this is an outlook problem but when i send e-mail, outlook says that it has been sent. It show's in the log that it has been sent but it reaches the destination hours later. Sometimes it never gets to the destination. Nothing is showing in the OUTBOX. I have brought the machine down and up. I have done that after I have sent the mail. If I go to another machine on the network and send, no problem and it gets there immediately. I have checked with our ISP provider and they can't see a problem. Is there a setting I don't know about? You may have som...

Line chart or scatter chart?? #2
I have many sets of data for which the x-values run up from approx 60 to 100, and back down to 60ish. Each set of data consists of 200 points. I can happily display each set individually on a scatter chart, with the categories from, 60 (at point i=1)to 100 (i=100) to 60 (i=200). My probably occurs when I want to display two sets of data on the same graph. For each set, the x-values vary, for example another set could run from 65 to 95 then back to 65, but it still contains 200 points. Excel will only allow one set of values on the category axis, so only one data set will be correctly re...

Microsoft Money unable to detect internet connection.
I am having an issue with Microsoft Money detecting my computer's internet connection. The problem appeared both on my new installation of MM2005 as well as the Trial version of MM2006. None of the internet releated features seem to work, instead giving me messages to the tune of "connect to the interernet and try again". Updates do not work, Microsoft Password does not work, connecting to the bank websites to retrieve my account info does not work. The problem is that I *am* connected to the internet. I do not have any 3rd party firewall software installed, and turne...

CComboBox problem #2
I have a perfectly fine working application (Ap1). And a 2nd application (Ap2), that i want to use one of the dialogs from Ap1 one in. So I copied the relevant data from Ap1.rc to Ap2.rc. Plus the class files for the dialog from Ap1. (i'm not sure of the correct way to copy over a dialog). Anyway, things appeared to be working fine.. Until in OnInitDlg() ((CComboBox*)GetDlgItem(IDC_FIXANG1))->SetCurSel(0); There is an unhandled exception: _AFXWIN_INLINE int CComboBox::SetCurSel(int nSelect) { ASSERT(::IsWindow(m_hWnd)); return (int)::SendMessage(m_hWnd, CB_SETCURSEL, nSelect, 0); ...

Media for CRM 3.0
Where do customeres on software assurance get media for CRM 3.0. Will it come in the mail, or does the partner have to order it form them? -- --------------------------- Pierre Hulsebus - CRM Consultant http://www.ehtc.com/ehtc/infuse.htm Certified Integration Between Microsoft CRM to Microsoft Solomon ---------------------------- Pierre, You have to order a mediakit for CRM 3.0. This must be doen via a Microsoft Partner. It's around ? 30,00 -- Erik van Hoof CWR Mobility Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog "Pierre Hulsebus" <support@ehtc.com> w...

Microsoft Excel #11
When I exit Excel it always asks me if I want to save the changes even if I haven't made any changes. How do I stop it asking me this everytime I just go in to view a spreadsheet? Do you have a formula such as =TODAY() ? If so, Excel recalculates that (and dependent) cells. I suppose you could use Tools|Options to make Calculations manual rather than automatic best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Iain A C T" <Iain A C T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1961E227-5553-488C-A8EB-BE467A7CEFDB@microsoft.com.....

Possible 2 Gb limit on PST
I have been reading prior posts regarding the 2 GB limit on PST file for some versions of Outlook. Is this unique to certain Outlook versions or does it pertain to the PST file structure or both? I am using Outlook 2007 but the PST file may have been created with an earlier version of Outlook. How can I tell about the PST file structure or which version created it? Try right-clicking on the data file (on your folders list), choosing Properties, then click the "Advanced" button and see if it tells you what Format it is. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tow...

updating my sdk
As I begin to work with DirectX (DirectSound), I am realizing all the more that my ol' buddy VC++ 6.0 is getting pretty old, I'm not ready to upgrade quite yet, but today I ran into the fact that my version of windows.h ((c) 1985-1997) does not define DWORD_PTR, so I defined that myself. What I'd like to know is Can I update my current situation without surprises, by using the downloads on one of these two links: http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/psdk-full.htm http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/XPSP2FULLInstall.htm From what I...

Deleting Reports in 1.2
I once received a toolkit to delete reports for the 1.0 system, and it worked fine. But now after upgrading to 1.2, I can't seem to delete reports using this same utility. Anyone know if there is a new tool we need to get for 1.2? thx, Gary Hi Gary, CRM 1.2 uses Crystal 9, not 8.5. Maybe you need a new tool. I'm deleting/updating/adding reports on CRM 1.2 in a few days, so if you don't find an answer, I'll post more info as I find out what's needed. Mike "Gary" <gary.rey@virtium.com> wrote in message news:%23x%23mPvE4DHA.2528@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl....

syncing with phone #2
How do i get my contacts and calendar from my exisiting phone onto a new computer with outlook? My computer says I am sucessfully syncing, but no info is being added to outlook except e-mail. The settings are set for calendar and contacts to sync as well as e-mail. Thank you! What are your sync settings in ActiveSync? Do you have it set for a 2 way sync or not? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, G...

Slow Microsoft Word 2003
Frequently, when I am using my Word 2003 on my Windows XP system, the application is slow to respond. For instance, when I go to delete a paragraph from my text, it may take up to 10 seconds for the paragraph to disappear. Other times, when I want to get out of Word 2003, it may take the same amount of time to get back to my desktop. This condition has not always been that way; it's only within the last several months that this began to happen. I have plenty of memory on my XPS system so that is not the problem. Any ideas what may be causing this slowness? Thanks in a...

date stamp #2
I am a new user to excel and would like to know how I put a stamp in the corner of my workbook that says the file that it is under. Ex h:\xw\... Also would this change if I change the file it is in. Thankyou Jessica ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way: =LEFT(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("]", CELL("filename",A1))) Note that the file must be saved for this to work. In article <jdorion.vgeay@excelforum-nospam.co...

Remove SDK from VS2008?
Hello all, I have installed various SDKs generated by Platform Builder 5 and 6. I can see these in VS2008 in the Configurations. But I don't see them in Add/Remove Programs. Does this mean I already uninstalled them and forgot!? :) Thanks. On 1/13/2010 8:06 AM, Aaron Lawrence wrote: > Hello all, > > I have installed various SDKs generated by Platform Builder 5 and 6. I > can see these in VS2008 in the Configurations. > But I don't see them in Add/Remove Programs. > Does this mean I already uninstalled them and forgot!? :) It may be (installing and...

Trouble with installation Business Portal 3.0 for Great Plains 9.0
Hello, I try install Business Portal 3.0 for Great Plains 9.0 on Win 2003 SP1 Standard with SQL 2000 SP4. I run installation window. When "select features" window appears and i selected the features to install and click next then show message "The following selected items are not registered or are not installed in the back office: Business Portal". And guestion is where i must register Business Portal ? In GP utilities ->Register Microsoft Dynamics GP ? I don't install Business Portal 2.5 and it's new installation Business Portal 3.0 I installed Great Plains 9.0...

Cannot Access Reports. CRM 3.0 and SQL 2005 on Separated Servers
I have CRM 3.0 and MS SQL 2005 64 bits on separated servers. When i access the Reports in My Activities, appears: Error. Please contact the system administrator. -- Allan Machado Microsoft Certified Professional Hi Alan, Are you accessing your CRM using an IP address or name, if it's IP address, it will not work. It only works with name because IP don't work with Kerbero. If it's still not working, follow the white paper from Microsoft to check your SPN, etc... Hope this will help. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Apr 14, 1:06 pm, Allan Macha...

Microsoft Outlook vs Outlook Express
How do I transfer all my contacts from outlook express to microsoft outlook? "Amanda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e5301c42613$559b9430$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I transfer all my contacts from outlook express to > microsoft outlook? In Outlook File-Import and Export-Import Internet Mail and Addresses perhaps? ...

Microsoft Shift Asserts
What are Microsoft Shift Asserts? Since installing Office 2008 I get these each time I quit - to a variety of servers usually sqm.microsoft.com but I have seen others via Little Snitch. <br><br>Couldn't see references to these when I had a quick search on Google. Put CEIP into Help and also see my response in the Word forum. SteveH@officeformac.com wrote: > What are Microsoft Shift Asserts? Since installing Office 2008 I get > these each time I quit - to a variety of servers usually > sqm.microsoft.com but I have seen others via Little Snitch. > > Couldn'...

Using Outlook 2003 with Office XP #2
Is there anywhere I can find a list of the downsides of using Outlook 2003 with Office XP? The only thing I know offhand is you are'nt able to use Word as the default email editor. Thanks for the help. ...

Conditional Format & Inserting Cells #2
I don't know if that would work or not. I've never used a VLOOKUP code I'll have to see if I can learn how to do that -- Phunnybon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Phunnybonz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1590 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27389 I'm not sure how to use this, but try the <Match> command. this looks exact matches in two or more cells. Not sure of the exact coding though. Celtic_Avenge -- Celtic_Avenge ------------------------...

Mail from Microsoft
I have set Microsoft up as a friend in McAfee Spam Killer I have even setup a rule on Outlook 2003 to transfer the mail to a peronal folder. I have one problem the mail arrives in my inbox but before the organiser rule can work outlook deletes the mail from microsoft. How do I stop the deletion of this mail? Chase <Chase@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have set Microsoft up as a friend in McAfee Spam Killer I have even > setup a rule on Outlook 2003 to transfer the mail to a peronal > folder. I have one problem the mail arrives in my inbox but before > the organis...

Outlook 2003 calendaring problem, cached mode with 2 mailboxes
Two mailboxes in cached mode. First box: personal mailbox. Secondary box: Functional mailbox User has full acces on secondary box. User accepts meeting request in secondary mailbox calendar. He is not an attendee but the meeting shows up in his personal calendar(first box) and in the secondary (functional box). -- Marcel How does this user have access to the second mailbox? Opened in his profile? Opened as an additional mailbox? What permissions does he have on the secondary mailbox? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussi...

Favorites #2
I just upgraded to Outlook 2003. Why can't I display the Favorites tab as before ... ? There is Add to Favorites and Organize Favorites, but no Favorites.. Thanks Under Toolbars | Customize look for the Menu Bar group. You'll find Favorites in there, which you can add to your Menu bar if you like. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Bill" <wsherman31@comcast.net> wrote in mess...

A Brief Video on Item Import To HQ and SO (2.0)
If you have been looking for an Addon to handle your Item import requirements for HQ and SO take a look at this short video. Import new items both Matrix and Standard and/or update existing items. http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/import.html Other videos of interest. Rental http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/rentme.html Loyalty http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/loyalty.html Reverse Lookup http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/reverselookup.html Please contact us with any questions. Regards Ian McLean RMS sales@retail-pos.com ...

SUMPRODUCT Formula Not Calculating with 2 criteria
Each of these calculate correcting when by themselves. =SUMPRODUCT(--(DataOrientMoYr>=DATE(2009,7,1))) =SUMPRODUCT(--(DataTime="First day of employment (Time 1)")) =SUMPRODUCT(--(TEXT(DataOrientMoYr,"m/d/yyyy")>="7/1/2009) But, when I combine together, I get a #Value! error. =SUMPRODUCT(--(DataTime="First day of employment (Time 1)"),--(TEXT(DataOrientMoYr,"m/d/yyyy")>="7/1/2009")) Does anyone have any suggestions, I am puzzled. Hi Check if both named ranges are the same size, othervise you will get this erro...