scheduling

I have a client who is looking for scheduling software that integrates with
RMS. they need to be able to schedule classes and trainers, sort of like in a
fitness center. Has anyone seen anything like this integrated with RMS

thanks,
--
Ronald Warsaski
World Wide Network Solutions, Inc.

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Ron,

We are finishing an advanced scheduling module in mid - late Novembre.  I
can send you a 36 page detailed document ifyou wish.  Email me if interested.

Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk]
CEO - Retail Realm
--
URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk

"Ron Warsaski" wrote:

> I have a client who is looking for scheduling software that integrates with
> RMS. they need to be able to schedule classes and trainers, sort of like in a
> fitness center. Has anyone seen anything like this integrated with RMS
>
> thanks,
> --
> Ronald Warsaski
> World Wide Network Solutions, Inc.

0
afshin (783)

RM Error: General failure in scheduling engine
Good day! It seems my installation of CRM 3.0 was ok. I did not come across any errors, but I have landed with this annoying error; CRM Error: General failure in scheduling engine. Is crops up when viewing the Service Calendar and any acvtivity involving a calendar function. Is there anyone who could shine some light on this problem, or have a cure? Any help would be welcome. Ralph Lehmann Hi Ralph, I ain´t got this failure yet, but I got also a problem with some kind of calendar (creating a new item from within outlook won´t work) and so I searched around a bit. maybe this...

scheduling meeting
Hello, We are finally switching over and using Outlook to schedule meetings. Our secretaries will be able to schedule meetings for us. If a secretary schedules a meeting on my behalf, the meeting entry automatically gets put into my calendar. I was wondering if there was a way to receive a notification that the meeting was scheduled. Otherwise, they could schedule meetings on my behalf and I might not ever know it. Thanks. Dan ...

scheduling
I have a client who is looking for scheduling software that integrates with RMS. they need to be able to schedule classes and trainers, sort of like in a fitness center. Has anyone seen anything like this integrated with RMS thanks, -- Ronald Warsaski World Wide Network Solutions, Inc. Hi Ron, We are finishing an advanced scheduling module in mid - late Novembre. I can send you a 36 page detailed document ifyou wish. Email me if interested. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Ron Warsaski" wrote: > I h...

How to set schedule task?
When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but I don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be performed. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set task without passwords? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6396742-7F6D-424A-A203-6677F0F97A4F@microsoft.com... > When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but > I > don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be > performed. ...

Group Schedules
I am having difficulty getting a Group Schedule set up. Given several users on a LAN, how do I configure each Outlook so that schedules of all assigned to the group will show on the Group Schedule? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Roy Hooks ...

increase POP3 connector schedule
Is there a registry setting that can be changed to increase the frequency of the pop3 connector schedule. The snapin only allows 15 minutes as a minimum. Thanks. On Thu, 12 May 2005 08:52:02 -0700, "Walt" <Walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a registry setting that can be changed to increase the frequency of >the pop3 connector schedule. The snapin only allows 15 minutes as a minimum. > >Thanks. That's the most frequent you can have with the POP3 Connector in SBS. My advice is to ditch that connector and use POPCON (google for the purchase si...

Schedule to exclude weekends and holidays
I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude weekends and holidays. The formula that I have tried, and does not work is: =workday(D3,-32) I want to pick up the date in D3 and add 32 days, but exclude weekends and holidays. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks! Try... =WORKDAY(D3,32,A1:A10) ....where A1:A10 contains your list of holidays. Hope this helps! In article <BD5BCCE6-9C2F-4FDD-B1C6-859871318043@microsoft.com>, "Erin D." <Erin D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude ...

Scheduling Resources
I'm a new user of SharePoint, and consider myself an expert in Outlook. My problem is that current employer's IT Dept. thinks that in order to set up Conference Room Calendars as a resource that will automatically book meetings, a separate license is required for the calendar. That's issue #1.... IT dept's answer to this issue is to install SharePoint, where the calendar can be viewed by all employees; everyone has the ability to book the room, but I'm unable to find a way to send the meeting request AND book the room concurrently. Is that possible? If it ...

Outlook 2007
Outlook 2007 - view group schedules Doesn't also show all day events for many of the calendars. Is there a bug that prevents showing all day events Group schedules show free/busy and most all day events are marked free. If you want them in free/busy, you need to set them as either tentative or busy. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and E...

Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector
Hi Folks, I have mail enabled some public folders to use in calendar scheduling for meetings (they are rooms). Is there a way to apply free/busy information to them because it is not visible when including them in a meeting request if there are already meeting reservations on its calendar. Thanks! The right way to do this would be to create resource mailboxes rather than public folders. Then you can either use the AutoAccept agent or manually configure a mailbox (from Outlook) as a resource mailbox to accept meeting requests and decline conflicting meetings. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT ...

Need info on scheduled meetings: time scheduled/who scheduled it
We have a situation where many people have access to the managers calendar and can scheule meetings. It would be very helpful to be able to identify not only who scheduled the original meeting (and the date/time) but also who modified meeting parameters after it was orignally scheuled. The current 'properties' tab only tells you the last time the file was modified, which is typically not very helpful. thanks "Joe Bruin" <Joe Bruin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:126EFECB-58AF-4253-A53F-C629E4A354F7@microsoft.com... > We have a s...

Meeting Scheduling
We are in the process of rolling out Office 2007, with about 3000 people done and 4000 to go. My department Admin Asst asked a question, and I need assistance in answering her. One of her tasks is to schedule meetings. She does so from her Outlook account, collects the Accept/Reject notices in a folder. She would then like to delete the meeting from her calendar (she will not attend), but wants to leave it on all the other calendars and also does not want a notification sent when she deletes from her calendar. We can not figure out how to do this. Please help Paul As the meeting orga...

Adding hours scheduled for week
I have created a work schedule with start/end time cells formated hh;mm AM/PM. The "total hours scheduled" cell is formated [h]:mm. I need a formula for the "total" cell that will add the weekly shifts. Ex; Monday 10-5 + Tuesday 12-8 etc. equals 15:00 I've tried to SUM (time out-time in) and it will work for one day, but I can't figure out how to add the remaining work days - all it get is errors. Please help! It would be useful if you showed us the formula you were using. Excel treats times as numbers, so all arithmetic operations work on them...

Scheduling
How do I schedule mail to be sent out at a specific time? Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Paula Dawn asked: | How do I schedule mail to be sent out at a specific time? ...

Scheduled Bill
I've scheduled a bill which I pay once yearly. I've paid it for this year and it still shows up in the scheduled list for next year, am I going to have to look at it ALWAYS, can't I make it show up days before it is due. I went to the tools/options/bills and put for it to remind me 16 days before it is due but it stays on the bills list. I'm new to using MONEY2004, is that how it is. That's how it is. Every bill that's scheduled is scheduled. It doesn't hide any from you. I have some that are due about a decade from now. Of course, I rarely scroll that far d...

Scheduling confusion
I have a client who is creating appointment items which when accepted by the invitees, cc's two other specific individuals who were not orginally included in the invite. For the life of me I can't figure out why. They are using Outlook 2000 in conjunction with Exchange Server 5.5. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance. ...

report scheduler errors
Is there a way to trigger having the Report Schedule window appear without attempting to see some 3rd party series' we have created? We get resulting errors "Invalid value for series 11" as the window creates records in the 'ReportNames' table. We need to ignore these RPTGRIND = 11 records when the window opens. We have no source code for this dictionary. ...

Money 2001 scheduled payment
I want to delete a bill from my list, and it always says it will delete all future occurences. I click OK, and nothing happens. Same goes for when I try to skip a payment of that bill. It's as though I didn't even click it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. ...

OL2003 / Ex2003 Scheduled Delivery (Do not send before)
How to get the "Do not deliver before" option to work? We've recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 and I find that this "feature" seems to still be broken. Surely, this can't be so! 1) Surely this feature doesn't require Outlook to be running? Why would it? We're talking Exchange *Server* 2003 here. 2) The timestamp the recipient sees shouldn't be the "compose" timestamp. That's just stupid. Someone please tell me I'm missing something here. -- -C. Moya www.cmoya.com Do Not Deliver Before is a client-side...

Programmatically scheduling WebEx meetings through Outlook
I have WebEx integrated into outlook and I periodically have to schedule meetings for the year. Basically everything is the same but the date, so I'd like to automate it. I've figured out how to schedule meetings, but haven't got the WebEx meeting part figured out. Can it be done? If so, can you direct me to some info on how to do this? Thanks, Barb Reinhardt I'm afraid your request doesn't really have anything to do with Outlook programming. If there's a COM API for WebEx, then you can use VBA or a COM Add-In to automate it. See WebEx for s...

Scheduling Resources for meetings
Does exchange/outlook provide a way to automatically reserve resources when someone schedules a meeting on his/her calendar or on a public calendar? We had a conflict with our conference room yesterday because two employees had scheduled meetings in the same space at the same time. Is there any option to reserve selected resources when placing a meeting on a calendar? It'd be nice if, for example, when I put a meeting on my calendar and say it'll be in the main conference room, exchange/outlook will warn me that someone has already booked that room at that time. Specifically...

Best way to move scheduling from Public Folders to Resource Scheduling
Currently we have calendars set up in Public Folders that our employees can use to schedule conference rooms. I would like to set up resource scheduling instead so someone can view the availability of the employees and the conference rooms at the same time. I've got the resource mailboxes created and they are ready to be used but I'm not sure how to handle the meetings that are already scheduled in Public Folders. Is there a right or wrong way to move the meeting from Public Folders into the resource mailboxes? Thanks in advance. Sulfurious@gmail.com wrote: > Currently we have...

how do i schedule an airplane reservation in calendar
The appointment function doesn't really seem applicable, is there a better way to do it? Once it is scheduled, how do I forward a copy to my assistant, so it is automatically entered and updated into her calendar? My assistance is located at a different location and connects via a dial-up modem. Thanks so much for any assistance you can provide. I do this type of thing as a meeting request. 'invite' the assistant and deselect the options to require a response and allow the time to be changed on the Actions menu. This will send it to her and put it on her calendar. -- Dia...

U of M schedule
I have a couple of items when making a PO the unit of measure is not coming up, the error message is 'this U of M does not exit on the U of M schedule' this is just for certain items...help please Open the Item Maintenance Card, look up the item, and click on the UOM Schedule Prompt. The UOM Schedule will be displayed with all of the valid UOMs listed. Now, for purchasing, some of these may be marked as invalid. From the Item Maintenance Card, click on the GOTOmenu and select Purchasing Options. Make sure the UOM you are trying to use is in the schedule and not blocked in t...

Thread scheduling vs Process scheduling
Hi In WinCE, the scheduler does a thread scheduling instead of process scheduling? What is the difference between the thread scheduling and the process scheduling and what are the advantages of the thread scheduling over process scheduling ? regards, T Dilip Chakravarthy On 3/5/2010 1:10 PM, Dilip wrote: > Hi > > In WinCE, the scheduler does a thread scheduling instead of process > scheduling? What is the difference between the thread scheduling and the > process scheduling and what are the advantages of the thread scheduling over > process scheduling...