Scanning product under customer name problem

When scanning a product under a customer account and the product is not found
it pops up the product lookup table when I find the product I select it and
notice the Customer name has changed, it appears to default back to the same
customer everytime I get product lookup table problem.

This problem is not very consistent.
0
Williams (30)
10/12/2005 3:55:04 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

CRM Online: Can ISV.config be used to add custom toolbar buttons?
I know that the on-premise version of CRM allows for the ISV.config to be customized to add custom toolbar buttons, and that those buttons can call JScript. Does this capability exist in CRM Online, as well? Since plug-ins and custom .NET assemblies cannot be used in CRM Online, we want to have users click a toolbar button that calls JScript that calls SharePoint webservices and automatically creates contextual SharePoint document libraries, similar to this post: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2008/03/28/contextual-sharepoint-document-libraries-and-folders-with-microsoft-dynamics-cr...

Exchange 5.5/AD problem
Hi there, I just migrated the an NT4 install to Win2K/AD. The problem is that I am running Exchange 5.5 and when I add a new user, Outlook continually asks for a User Name/Domain/Password and does not accept the login. I've never used the ADConnector, but would that fix the problem? Are there any issues out there that it will create that I need to be aware of? Or is this the wrong approach? If you no longer have an NT Domain controller you will have to use the ADC in order for Exchange to be able to authenticate against AD, yes. -- hth, SusanV "Ernie Kuo" <eku...

SBS, report services problem. No access to reports on client or se
New installation on sbs2003, CRM SBE. All on ONE SBS server. Many functions working at this point but no reporting. Any help would be appreciated. Steve Noe Diagnostics follow: On the server as admin- http://servername/ReportServer - returns Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Version 8.00.1038.00 but http://servername/reports yeilds 401 unauthorized err. Get error message from any reports home page on server or client. "Error has occurred, for info contact your sysadmin." No errors in log on client. Same client: execute http://svrname/reportserver - recieves "Rep...

Problems with web cam on Windows 7
Hi I have a VX-2000 Web Cam Running under Windows 7 Picture all ok but the zoom and pan functionality do not work Can you help -- Thanks BobSmithSail, 1. You may need to update the webcam driver and application software for Windows7: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/DownloadResult.aspx?category=ICE&type=LifeCam&name=YFC-00001&os=Win7_3264&lang=en Also check your resolution settings for the camera, the pan and zoom function doesn't work properly if camera's resolution is set higher than 800x600, well that is the case for me with XP SP3...

i need to issue a credit to a customer
we shipped a customer 20 items on consignment. subsequently they were invoiced for 10 items. they got a return from their customer for 1 item and they paid us only for 9 items. the inventory is still at their location. how would i enter a credit for the customer without affecting the quantity on hand? Enter a credit in Receivables Transaction Entry rather than entering a Return in SOP. Then apply that credit to the invoice. -- Jim@TurboChef "ashish shah" wrote: > we shipped a customer 20 items on consignment. subsequently they were > invoiced for 10 items. they got ...

TEXT problem...
Hello. I have a cell with the following formula: TEXT(e2,"mmmm dd, yyyy (CSC)") cell e2 contains a date formatted value, "March 27, 2004" Question, although the formula appears to work in terms of converting the date to a text datg (for manipulation later), why does the result yield "March 27, 2004 (C0C)" instead of "March 27, 2004 (CSC)"? For some reason, the function is replacing my 'S' for a zero (0). Any ideas? Mark :) Hi Mark! Its because the S is being interpreted as seconds. Since you (presumably) have a naked date in E2...

How to Map Custom Fields through Promotions`
Good Afternoon All, I am trying to figure out how to map custom fields, and then have the data transfer once it has been promoted. In other words, I have a referral pull down field that the user chooses when a new lead is created. I would that field to then transfer to the account or contact once the lead info has been promoted. Can someone walk me through how to set this up? Joe Hi Joe, I am not sure if there is an easier way to do it "out of the box" or not but there is definitely a "coding" way out. The method would involve the following steps: - Use Call ...

Problem In Signing-in to Instant Messaging
I using Exchange 2000 which running on 2000 advance server.After Installing instant messaging i not able to signin into it through administrator account on server while by other account it ok.Also on other Client pc Not able to sign in through some account while by some it ok.I using window messenger 5.0 and os is Server 2000 and Xp No any Win98 client able to loged in into im.I already installed DS for client ISA server installed on Server and internet share using MS Webproxy. ...

B of A, Yodlee, or Money 05 problem?
I have been having problems downloading my information from BofA (not CA, WA, or ID). It was working and then completely stopped working yesterday. After repeated attempts, I gave up and called technical support on Thursday @ 6pm. After being on hold for 58 minutes, I got someone whose computer didn't work. I just gave up and tried again this morning at 8am (EST) - before the rest of America wakes up. After being on the phone for 2:20 with someone, I was told that there is a basic problem with the Yodlee server and Money '05 and that "it's being worked on." In th...

HTTP Access problem
HI.. when i log to the administrators account through OWA i can't right mails, the interface grayed-out, but i can send mail without message body and i can receive without any problem. Please some one help me. "Dinesh" <dina@vsolve.org> wrote in news:#Ah70MKVGHA.4976@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl: > HI.. > when i log to the administrators account through OWA i can't > right > mails, the interface grayed-out, but i can send mail without message > body and i can receive without any problem. Please some one help me. We'll need a lot m...

Styles and Set Numbering Value problem
Running MS Office Pro 2007 with Windows XP Pro. I have styles defined for numbered lists. These styles have simple characteristics, like indent, space before, etc. - nothing special. I want the numbered lists to appear throughout the document, with each starting at the number 1. When I try to start a new list using the Set Numbering Value dialog, I get a message saying "Changing the number format for this list updates the style "NumList" and reapplies the style to each paragraph. Do you want to continue?" If I select no, the starting number is not chan...

Records in a Custom Entity
Does anyone know if you are able to assign records within a new custom entity to a queue in CRM (V3.0) ?? I think that I can only assign the records to a user or myself...... Thanks, Ryan ...

Issue with modifying the Company name
Would anyone know why changing the Company name in GP 10 would cause the general ledger accounts to disappear? All that was added to the company name was the abbrevation for Incorporated, "Inc.". When the users tried to use the GL accounts, there were none! The only way to remedy this was to change the company name back to the previous name. I tried to reproduce this on our test environment, and the change was made with no problems. Any info concerning this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. I have not seen this issue either, but it would help to know what build of ...

WLM copy and paste problem
When I copy a Word Document and paste it into a new email in WL; I get error message saying Current security settings prohibit running Active X controls on this page, or you have blocked a publisher of one of the controls". I get rid of the message and paste the document into the email and the words run off the right side of the page with no slider adjustment to read them. I have reset all default settings on I.E. which shows (no-add ons) but everything is enabled and also looked at security settings in WLM. I am really stumped.....any suggestions? Linda H I'm sure...

Logon dialog requesting user name and password keeps me from accessing my mail. Any ideas?
I'm using Vista 64 bit and have been using WinMail (Outlook Express replacement) since I upgraded. Now, all of the sudden I'm getting the logon dialog popping up anytime I try to access my mail. Even though I did not set it up to require a logon and password when I set it up, I tried every ID and Password I've ever used and I keep getting the error msg I'm inputting the wrong ID and./or Password in. Can anyone please tell me what I can do to get rid of that dialog so I can get back into my mail? Thanks much in advance, Rob "Rob" <rbaysinger...

Outlook 2007 rules problem? CC problem?
Okay, I'm relatively new to Outlook 2007 or Outlook in general, but I've been asked to solve a problem because they think I know what I'm doing.... :-) I installed 2007 on this computer recently and one of our know-it-all people reconfigured it for me somehow. The computer was set up so that it would receive emails from 2 different email accounts (user 1 & 2). Problem is, when an email is sent to user 1 and cc'd to user 2, user 1 gets two copies of the email and user 2 receives none. This is done with no rules applied. Now, Mr. know-it-all created a rule that would se...

Interface releasing problem..
my code crasing when i attempt release one com interface(actually i requred release and rebuild so i can't smart pointer) this is happening only 'once in a while'.what r the reason of failing release ?is this syncronization issue? any help realy appreciable On 21 Apr 2006 01:53:40 -0700, hellokareem@gmail.com wrote: >my code crasing when i attempt release one com interface(actually i >requred release and rebuild so i can't smart pointer) this is happening > only 'once in a while'.what r the reason of failing release ?is this >syncronization issue? >...

Error occured while trying to upload a custom report in MS CRM 4.0
Hi, i have been trying to upload a custom report (RDL file) in MS CRM 4.0 application and every time i do it i get error message : "An error has occurred". I am trying to upload a RDL file from CRM Reports area and i m getting the same error. When i checked the error log it gives me this e error : Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidDataSourceReferenceException: The report server cannot process the report. The data source connection information has been deleted., ; Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidDataSourceRefe...

Max length of file name?
I remember some time back I came across a macro that contained the value of the max filename size. Unfortunately, I can't recall it now. Kindly enlighten! Are you thinking of MAX_PATH? divya_rathore_@gmail.com wrote: > I remember some time back I came across a macro that contained the > value of the max filename size. Unfortunately, I can't recall it now. > Kindly enlighten! char path_buffer[_MAX_PATH]; char drive[_MAX_DRIVE]; char dir[_MAX_DIR]; char fname[_MAX_FNAME]; char ext[_MAX_EXT]; "www.fruitfruit.com" <no_email@fruitfruit.com>...

Mac Mail Problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed Office for Mac, 2008 and now I cannot forward or reply to emails in my Mac Mail program. I can send new messages. Machines with the same settings and with Office 2004 work fine. I uninstalled Office 2008 and the problem persists. Hi Pat: There's no reason for Office 2008 to interfere with your use of Apple Mail *unless* you chose to use Entourage as your primary email program. Even if you did there's no need to remove Office - just reset Mail as the default. If you "uninstalled" Office ...

Problem importing PST into Outlook 2003
I recently installed Outlook 2003 over a previous installation (Outlook 2002) and it worked fine (my message store, contacts etc. were imported automatically. I recently had to reformat my HD. But before I did, I copied my old Outlook.pst file (17Mb). I then re-installed Office 2003. But now, no matter what I try, I can't get Outlook to either use my old PST or import the data. Whenever I try, I get the message: "Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file". Help! I have thousands of contacts that I can't afford to lose! Bobby Check and see if the file has been saved as a...

Custom Menu 07-08-07
How do you make one and what should be on it? Thanks in advance D search Access Help for "custom menu" and follow the directions to create a toolbar (all custom menus are created as toolbars; you change the toolbar to a menu in the Properties dialog). as for what should be on it - that's your decision, based on where it's going to be used and what options are needed. hth "Dave" <dave@accessdatapros> wrote in message news:F3BF039A-0BF8-4430-A492-87C58B6A600D@microsoft.com... > How do you make one and what should be on it? > > > > Thanks...

Publisher problem #2
I have a user that has problems working with graphics in publisher. She gets a message stating that the program is not communicating with the OLE terminal server. She also complains that the computer is operating at "half the speed" it normally does when using publisher. Does anyone have any suggestions what might be causing this error? I have searched the knowledge base and had no luck Please advise. Don't use copy-and-paste or paste-special. Most of the time you don't need this and it WILL slow down things quite a bit. "Gmgoodnight@yahoo.com" <anonymou...

Customer EFT Bank Country/Region
In Dynamics 10, I'm looking at the Customer EFT Bank Maintenance screen. Here's how you get to it: Click Cards, Sales, Customer. This brings up the Customer Maintenance screen. Choose a customer, then press the Accounts button. This brings up the Customer Address Maintenance screen. Click the EFT Bank button. This brings up the Customer EFT Bank Maintenance screen. On that screen, there is a field called Bank Country/Region. Click the down arrow to see a list of countries/regions. My question is: Where does that list come from? Is it stored in a table? ...

CFileDialg Multiselect problem
When I select multiple files in an Open File Dialog box the first and last selected items are swapped around. I cannot find any information on the internet about this and am beginning to wonder if it is just me :o( I have seen this same problem with Ulead Media Studio Pro when I imported 1000 images into the program it swapped the first and last image around. This is driving me mad to the point where I'm planning on ditching the MFC dialog and writing my own. CFileDialog dlgFile(true, NULL, NULL, (OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT | OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST | OFN_LONGNAMES | OFN_PATHMUSTEXIST | OFN_EXPLORE...