Scanning opens tender window - after upgrade to rms 2.0

Hi,

Have you ever encoutered following issue.

After upgrading system from version 1.3 to 2.0 there is one problem
with some POSes.
After scanning good it is not added to list in main window but program
works like f12 was pressed and tender window appear.

Could you please advice how i may solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

0
Adam
2/22/2010 11:53:03 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Adam,

It is probably your ILC itself that is triggering the calling of the F12.
Your scanner is probably set to carriage return, right? What is one of your
actual ILC that prompts for the tender screen?
--
Jocelyn

"Adam" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Have you ever encoutered following issue.
>
> After upgrading system from version 1.3 to 2.0 there is one problem
> with some POSes.
> After scanning good it is not added to list in main window but program
> works like f12 was pressed and tender window appear.
>
> Could you please advice how i may solve this problem?
>

> Thank you in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> .

Persistent RMS POS
We're running RMS in three stores now. The register PCs run POS almost exclusively. I have a variety of hardware. Three clones that were ordered for use with a different system, one Gateway Profile and two Dell Optiplex GX620s (the latest). All of them are running XP Pro SP2 & RMS v1.3.0206. EVERY register has trouble exiting RMS POS on occassion. Most days, they run RMS POS from startup to shutdown, so it's not a problem. However... I'm about a week into setting up the third store and have been making the obligatory changes that always seem to require exiting and ...

Excel should be able to compare 2 spreadsheets to find differing .
I have a spreadsheet list of names, addresses, phone numbers, & e-mail addresses that I maintain for our class reunion. The Alumni Association has a list that they keep on the web, but they can download it into Excel, because that is where I got the spreadsheet in the first place. I send them changes when I get them, but they do not send me changes when they get them. I would like to be able to have the computer compare them automatically. I have had to do it manually before and it is really tedious and time consuming. Is there a simple way to do this? I don't have much co...

Open Gp
Hello all, just did the upgrade to GP 8 and everything went fine.. However when I uninstalled GP 7.5 the Icon for 8 went with it. I tried to drag the dynamics.set file ontop on the dynamics exe file for the association and that worked however i have to do that the entire time.. I checked the properties of the shortcut and they point to the appropriate directory but each time I have to "open launch file" from the dexterity Runtime.. can't find anything on customer source as of yet.. Many thanx Are you talking about the desktop icon? If so you need click on my computer expand ...

Rotating scanned images
My scanned image is only 2 to 3 degrees lopsided. How can I rotate this small amount? Publisher won't let me rotate this small degree. You didn't state which version so I'll tell you how to do it with Pub 2003. Select the picture, right-click - Format Picture. Click the Size tab. Under Size and Rotation, adjust the rotation. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Dena Davis" <Dena Davis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C134656-88FB-4D91-8372-9B6F2BAF51B2@microsoft.com... > My scanned image is only 2 to 3 degrees lopsided. How ca...

CRM 4.0 workflow
Could someone let me know how to accomplish the following in crm 4.0 - i have a task; with a due date. - i need to have a workflow that would check (15 mins after the due date) to see if the status of the task is completed. - if it is not completed, then i need to send an email to the owner of the task. Basically Im not able to define the condition that workflow should check the task status 15mins past the due date. I remember there was a 'Wait For Timer' feature in 3.0 workflows ; cant see the same in 4.0 thank you In your workflow, click add step, and select wait condition C...

Text in Cells #2
Is there a way to put paragraphs and bullet points of text in a cell? Thanks! James One method..... In a cell hit ALT + 0149(from NumPad) Type some text then hit ALT + ENTER. Hit ALT + 0149 then type some more text. The ALT + ENTER will give a carriage return. The ALT + 0149 will give a Bullet. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:50:47 -0800, "James" <mailforme@optusnet.com.au> wrote: >Is there a way to put paragraphs and bullet points of >text in a cell? > >Thanks! Many thanks Gord. >-----Original Message----- >James > >One me...

open source alternatives to MSMNY for windows?
Hi all. Is there any decent OS or free alternative to MS Money for windows? I've only found GNUCASH, but is for *nix, and some low quality Java apps. I'd like to found out. tnx to all, JK I'd certainly be interested in this too. If I could do everything that I can do in Microsoft Money on Linux, I'd probably throw Microsoft Windows in the trash completely on my main PC. -Jeff "jan_k" <nospam@nospam.never> wrote in message news:Xns942D8D5D7D5Avisor@193.70.192.192... > Hi all. > Is there any decent OS or free alternative to MS Money for windows? I'...

Wht can't I open Excel files from Sharepoint any more?
I'm running Office 2007 and IE 2008 on a Windows 7 pc at home. Ever since the last round of Windows/Office updates was installed (1/13), I haven't been able to open Excel files from my company's Sharepoint site. MS Word files open ok, but when I try to open Excel files, nothing happens. There are no error messages to give me a clue. Everything worked fine until that last automatic update. The other people I work with use Vista or XP and aren't having this problem, so it's obviously a Windows 7 issue. What happened? And how can I fix it? Hi I am no expert but...

How to use Money on 2 computers
I would like to give my wife a possibility of managing her cash account with Money on a separate, home computer since the main Money installation is on my laptop that is with me at work. Then, I would like to be able to get her updates to my Money database. Export/import doesn’t look too promising. Even if her Money has only one cash account defined of a different name and I would export/import that account to my Money, you can only move the transactions between the accounts one at the time. Which is a very time consuming process. Is there a better way of doing it? Andre You might wa...

RFID and RMS
Has anyone out there implemented a RFID practice with RMS? Yo know, the little security tags on products to you can track if they walk out the door trying to be stolen, or the ability to do quick physical inventories? Is there anyone out there that has done this or can do it? Please let me know, Nick ...

file not opening
I am running Windows XP and excel 2002. I double click on a file and it opens excel, but not the file. Knowing about computers I went to folder options to see if something changed the file type. I open up the xls extension and see new, open, print, printto, & scan for viruses. Open is set to default. When I edit open aplication used to preform action: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\EXCEL.EXE" /e use dde box is checked dde message: [open("%1")] application: excel dde aplication not running: empty topic: system Try Tools / Options / General / ...

Invest 3325/-. & get 2,04,750/- in 12 periods without working. or 32,00,000/- with some working
Hi I made my choice when faced this opportunity to lock my position. The compnay is going on mass way to sell Bajaj Allianz New unit gain policy . How you and me can benefit by taking policy earlier. We can enter into pool to earn 2,04,750/- without working. IF we introduce 8 members we can earn 32,00,000/- (not necessary 8 members has to work) This is called grwoth plan.. & many companies are successfully running this concpet. see the testimonals for proof. Investment is 3325/- & we get policy when 12,000/- gets deposited in your account. 9000./- gets deduced from your earning....

Scan over an item/Highlight when an item does not scan
I have issues with cashiers inadvertently scanning over items or missing an item that sounds like it scans but does not. Are there any fixes out there that would prevent an item from being scanned over and/or a sound or some type of highlight that would flag an unscanned item? Thanks, Carol There are Windows system sounds associated with those events that you can customize, but you have to put a speaker on your PC to take advantage of it. I just did this recently on someone's advice here (Haik, I think). I picked up a set of speakers for about $20. Marc "Lola & Penelop...

HOW CAN I VIEW MY OPENED DATA. IT'S OPENED BUT DOESN'T APPEAR
I was workign with my data when it went off from the screan. Main while it shows that it's opened. I tried to print it and it printed but still can't see it on the screan. Please I need help. How were you viewing it? In a table or query or report? "yaw" wrote: > I was workign with my data when it went off from the screan. Main while it > shows that it's opened. I tried to print it and it printed but still can't > see it on the screan. Please I need help. ...

Outlook 2007 starts to open, then disappears. No error messages.
Outlook 2007 starts to open, then disappears. No error messages. I recently did some "clean up" things using Glary Utilities, like registry cleaner, duplicate file remover, registry defrag, C drive defrag. I have 4 email addresses coming into Outlook. 3 are POP, one is exchange. My other Office programs are working fine. It is strange that there isn't an error message. I have done an Office diagnostics and Windows update. -- Thanks so much! You don't say what O/S you're using but first verify that Outlook is not running in the Task Manager, check ...

Money 2006 Deluxe
After upgrading to Money 2006 Deluxe I can no longer see the 2 Month Bill Calendar that used to display under the list of bills when "Show Calendar" box is ticked. Also gone is the projected account balance total line that used to show when a bill was selected. Any comments or suggestions? -- Eric Bennett Second one is definitely gone. I had this thought that the first one was dependent on the width of the Money window... but I could be wrong on that, I don't have Money 2006. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/de...

Messages wont open too !!
I have a similar problem on two different systems.=20 The Error message which will be displayed if I try to open=20 a message is: Microsoft Office Outlook: Out of memory or system resources. Close sone windows or=20 programs and try again. Microsoft Office 2003 Professional is running on two=20 different operating systems: One is running XP professional,=20 The other is running Windows server 2003 enterprise=20 edition. Always the same result. If I reinstall Outlook from Office=20 XP Professional I am able to read all mails without any=20 fault. If I make a total remove off all office app...

export emails from Vista windows Mail to Outlook Express 08-05-10
A friend of mine wants to export email messages out of WM and import into O.E. How can she do this please? TIA B.W. copy the eml files from the WinMail message store to the computer with = OE. See here for their location: www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx#wm Then = create a new folder in OE and open it so that is shows an empty message = list. Then drag the eml files (make sure it is only eml files) overtop = the empty message list and drop them and they will become incorporated = into the folder. My OEX program (www.oehelp.com/OEX/) has an import = function (from eml files) th...

Links to other sheets only work if the sheet is opened
When I link cels to another excel spreadsheet the links stay alive as long as the othe sheet is open. If not opened the cell consisting the link show #VALUE! How come ? Hi what is your exact formula -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Arnold de Lange wrote: > When I link cels to another excel spreadsheet the links stay alive as > long as the othe sheet is open. If not opened the cell consisting the > link show #VALUE! > How come ? Hi, Unlike Lotus, Excel only likes links when files are open. When creating the link, have source file open and select the cell to lin...

Problem on MS CRM 3.0 Reinstall
Dear All When I Try to reinstall CRM on another Server. I select same SQL(SQL2k Sp4) server and select connect to existing Database, I got the error message( The existing database are not compatible with this installation of CRM).so that I select Creat New Database, but CRM setup system requirement check reprot the following databases already exist on the specifisd SQL server. Whan can I do? Thank you so much for your help! Best regards Beetrood Wong what version of CRM? When you re-installed, is it possible you entered a different organization name from the original? "Beetr...

Safety Scan
XP,Home Edition,SP3 Have tried on and off for a couple of mos to download the safety scan.. Tried both safe and normal mode and still get the error code > 0x08600807...Was recommended by MS Support Services..Would call them back > but they refer me elsewhere and I play ring around the the rosy or is it > posey??Thank you..Nick Back-up any personal data [1] (none of which should be considered 100% trustworthy at this point) then format the HDD & do a clean install of Windows. Please note that a Repair Install (AKA in-place upgrade) will NOT fix this! HOW TO d...

Outlook 2003 cannot open .oft file
Hello All, I think my Outlook 2003 is messed up. When I try to open the Outlook Security Template used for changing security, I get an e-mail message instead of the form that I should get. I also get 404 page not found errors when I try to open Outook public folder items on our intranet. Everyone else can open them fine. Any suggestions appreciated - Thanks, Tom Jacobson How are you trying to open the security template form? Have you tried downloading a fresh copy? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users,...

Agent 2.0 not included in Windows 7
I recently upgraded to Windows 7 but I am still running Office XP Pro 2003. I get messages that Microsoft Agent 2.0 is no longer included in W7. I did find a hotfix somewhere but it read to me like 'rather not install' together with a very confusing hint that I'd better use Windows update. That I did but Windows update does not - at least not automatically - provide a solution for this. What would be the right path for me? PS: the upgrade was a clean install so whatever was there before is gone now. http://www.microsoft.com/products/msagent/main.aspx "Wish I...

Opening Page
How do I get Money 2005 to open to my Portfolio page, like it did in my earleir 2002 version? I can't find a setting that will let me choose this. In microsoft.public.money, Gordon wrote: >How do I get Money 2005 to open to my Portfolio page, like it did >in my earleir 2002 version? I can't find a setting that will let >me choose this. [M05]Tools->Settings->ProgramSettings->General and set the (General Display:) StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen to your choice of available choices. I like AccountList. The available choices are what you see in the list. Portfolio is not...

Scanning
How do i set my hand held scanner Symbol LS2208 so that i do not have to press enter each time i scan something. i know there is a way to setup scan and prefix but how do i do this. any help would be great "solor" wrote: > How do i set my hand held scanner Symbol LS2208 so that i do not have to > press enter each time i scan something. i know there is a way to setup scan > and prefix but how do i do this. > > any help would be great "solor" wrote: > How do i set my hand held scanner Symbol LS2208 so that i do not have to > press enter...