SBA 2006 Fails to process batch from RMS 2.0

SBA 2006 is frequently failing to import POS batches with the following
message

"The batch cannot be posted to the General Ledger since the batch debits do
not qual credits
Press OK to mark this batch as processed
Press Cancel to skip this batch"

0
AdilJaved (1)
5/7/2007 11:53:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sumproduct Question #2
This formula returns a value error: =SUMPRODUCT((H17:H3000="3h")*(J17:J3000)) I formated both columns correctly so they are consistent. This formula works for just the one cell. =SUMPRODUCT((H17="3H")*(J17) I don't understand why it works for one cell but not the whole spreadsheet. Is there any text in the range J17:J3000 ? On Oct 29, 10:49=A0pm, JimS <jim...@msn.com> wrote: > This formula returns a value error: > > =3DSUMPRODUCT((H17:H3000=3D"3h")*(J17:J3000)) > > I formated both columns correctly so they are consistent. > >...

Batches mistakenly not posted through to GL
Hello, I have a question regarding batches... My client began their closing process for July the other day and we found 6 cash receipts batches that were posted in AR but did not hit the GL. I have a feeling this was my fault. I had changed the posting settings to not post to or through to GL because I was bringing over beginning balances, and I think I left the settings like that for an entire day last month. These 6 batches in question were posted on that day. Is there any way to post those 6 batches through to the GL now? Do we need to void the batches and reenter every single transactio...

Execute .bat file in the same process
Platform: VC7, Windows 2000 Hi, Is it possible to execute .bat file in the same process. My requirement is that I want to set environment variable value in my process using .bat file. If not, what is alternate way. Regards Vijay You can use the SetEnvironmentVariable API call. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "vijay" <vijaysingh@abosoftware.com> wrote in message news:uogHjM3hFHA.2904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Platform: VC7, Windows 2000 > > > > Hi, > > > > Is it possible to execute .bat fi...

WIN X Sp2 IE8.0 killed by CPXRSYSGUARD.EXE and or ? Cant get IE8 to access the web
Tonite, I Contracted 39 versions of what SuperAntiSpyware calls: ROGUE.AGENT/GEN in my Registry HKUS\S-1-5-21 (see below) etc (in 39 different file endings) and TROJAN.AGENT/GEN-FakeSpy[Broad] 3 copies 1. in HKUS\S-1-5-21-2952124706-32014773-2762605872-1007Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run(jdfecxfs- C:\Documentsand Settings\Alan\LocalSettings\ApplicationData\ubqllk\cpxrsysguard.exe and The other two in C:\ DocSettings\Alan\LocalSettings\ApplicationData where it again opened a Folder named UBQLLK and inserted 2 copies of CPXRSYSGUARD.EXE It beg...

RMS Connection
Is it possible to tie CRM to the RMS database so that all changes are shared? Also, how do you import customer and product data from RMS to CRM? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Dear Tony, Do you want to import this data once or on a regular basis, including updates? If you do a single import you can use the data migration toolkit for MSCRM which can be found on one of the CD's. If you need to do an import on a regular basis you will have to create a process which will import this data through the Platform layer of CRM. We have used Microsoft BizTalk for this in a pro...

From 2006 to 2004?
Hi! I should like to load MS Money 2004 over 2006, as I'm not pleased with the, ' BEHEMOTH', 2006. If I do so, will I lose all my files? I'd hate to start all over from the beginning of the month. ThanX, Mikie See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=17. "Mikie" <francisco9@att.net> wrote in message news:1142862802.037664.315270@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I should like to load MS Money 2004 over 2006, as I'm not pleased with > the, ' BEHEMOTH', 2006. If I do so, will I lose all my files? I'd hate > to start all over from the b...

Refresh Graphic Image #2
Hello, I have copied and pasted a graph (Stock Chart) to my excel sheet for analysing.Now I would like to refresh to update it.What is the easy mwthod to do it or if i like to write a macro, What are the commands. ...

CreateControl fails for WebBrowser object
I am experiencing an intermittent problem with some of our code in production. We create a WebBrowser object dynamically using the CWnd::CreateControl() method, but it fails sometimes. I am not sure why it is failing or what to look for to debug it. We have our code deployed to several locations, but this is happening only at one of them. I may suspect something in the registry, but it is confusing that it would be intermittent. Any suggestions? Thanks. Andrew ...

rms compatability with sba
I have RMS and SBA. Will the RMS export direxctly to SBA? In the RMS help it states that I should use SBF or SBM. I have SBA. Do I need to purchase new software? Thanks lightwave, Yes, here's the connector for RMS->SBA http://tinyurl.com/7b6sn -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http...

Product Catalog #2
I already asked this already and I really can't believe nobody answered me, surely someone must've been through this before. Is there a way to navigate the items in a Great Plains company the way you can in e-commerce portals? So far the only thing I can come up with is to create some sort of report but I feel there should already be a built-in utility for this. Hi Depending on what version of GP you have, you could simply use Smartlist to view the Items and Kits? I get the feeling this is not what you are looking for? Regards James "Sergio Florez M." <sergioflore...

Unable to restore Money file in MM 2006
Greetings once again all... Recently I have had to restore my computer and am now not able to use the money file I previously backed up, no matter what I try. It either asks me for a password or when I do manage to open the money file by clicking File>Open and browsing for the backed up money file, it constantly asks me for my password and when I enter it it tells me that it's wrong even though I am signed in with it in Windows Messenger. And when I do manage to get beyonde the sign in screen it does not display any of my accounts. Could anyone please help? Elaine...

Outlook 2002 crash #2
Faulting application outlook.exe, version 10.0.6822.0, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00000000. Has anyone been able to fix this before? I have re-installed, renamed the extend.dat and disabled add-ons. It started out of nowhere... Thanks What does your application event viewer say? Look for the event ID and source. Also, rename out outcmd.dat and frmcache files. You may want to check the size of your PST in addition. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Martin" wrote: > Faulting...

how do i print an A3 poster using 2 A4 sheets
When I select A3 portrait as the page size for a poster how do I get it to print on two A4 sheets. Publisher wants to print on 4 tiled sheets When tiling, Publisher will compute space for overlapping; when selecting your Page setup select Horizontal. Also, you'll need to either crop a bit or resize your poster a bit to have it fit on two A4 sheets. I have to thank you for giving me the nudge to look for and find a chart of paper sizes. http://www.dpandi.com/paper/index.html -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "TedM" <TedM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

deliver mails to a specific account #2
Hi, I am working on outlook 2003, I have 2 profiles, I want to deliver all new mail to the inbox for 1 profile and for the second profile I want to deliver all new mail to a personal folder. How can I do it? Thanks ...

Retail Realm Item Create: Time Out error when committing batch
Our Retail Realm ICreate v. 2.0.7 is giving Time Out errors when trying to commit items. We have 10 locations and the size of our database has increased the .mdf fileof the HQ DB to 5.8 GB and the log file to 2.0 GB. Could the server be overloaded with info. coming and going to the stores? We have recently done some house cleaning on items and sales history in the HQ database however I don't see why this would cause this error. Could there be issues with the Item Dynamic table? Thanks in advance for your help. -- Joe ...

outlook on 2 computers
Hi, Just a quick question. I was wondering if I had outlook on my home computer and laptop set up with the same email addresses, would I receive the emails on both computers? if not, is there a way for them to sync or something to where I can get the new emails on both computers? PLEASE HELP!!! "tweety" <tweetybird4vr@comcast.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:061b01c36078$1c73a9b0$a601280a@phx.gbl > Hi, Just a quick question. I was wondering if I had > outlook on my home computer and laptop set up with the > same email addresses, would I receive the emails o...

Outlook 2007 fails to open
I run Office 2007 on a Windows 7 machine. One a week or so, when I open Outlook, it doesn't appear on the screen. It must actually open because when I reboot (the only "fix" I've found) the computer has to force a shutdown of Outlook. Any ideas? This means something is holding the outlook.exe process captive when you close Outlook. Common causes are still having your mobile device linked with your PC which syncs with Outlook or having fax-software installed. For an overview of other applications and ways to troubleshoot it see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/...

Debug Assertion Failed (_CrtCheckMemory)
We have a console application which has been built with VC++ 6.0 (pure C++ project) and runs without any runtime errors. But when the same project has been ported to VC++ 7.0 environment, application asserts as "Debug Assertion Failed" (dbgheap.c, line 1100 & 346, _CrtCheckMemory). It continues to run, if the assertion is ignored at several places. Could anyone throw light on why this could happen specifically. (We have already digged through mixed usage of new, malloc, delete, delete[], free etc.,) If anything else corrupts heap memory, please suggest the same. Thanks ...

money 2006
MS Money 2006 1. create a new empty money file using a MS passport account. enable access money on the web and choose to ignore any existing accounts that may be pushed from your passport account. 2. add a Chase credit card: your account is downloaded successfully. 3. click Tools -> Internet Updates -> Read call summary messages MSN Money Syncronization actual: Updates are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. 4. try adding any other account from any institution: actual: Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Please advise. In microsoft.publi...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 error #2
I have not been able to keep Outlook up on our server, it closes soon after it is opened with this error that I cannot understand. It says: Exception: access violation (0xc0000005) Address: 0x3f99a142 What does it mean and how can I fix it? Does anyone have any idea? Thank you! ...

hi #2
I wish to round a series of number to the nearest hundred. i.e. 5689 to 5700 OR 4344 to 4300 OR 2100 to 2100. How can i do this in a formula? Thanks Assuming the first number is in cell A1, in cell B2 the formula is =ROUND(A1,-2) "faberk" wrote: > I wish to round a series of number to the nearest hundred. i.e. 5689 to 5700 > OR 4344 to 4300 OR 2100 to 2100. How can i do this in a formula? > > Thanks Thank you very much! "SVC" wrote: > Assuming the first number is in cell A1, in cell B2 the formula is > =ROUND(A1,-2) > > "faberk&...

Exchange Mailbox Location #2
I have an organization that has there exchange mailboxes stored on a different server. Is there a way to tell what server they are stored on? And if so How. I am trying to restore a mailbox but i cant find any mailboxes in the exchsrvr folder. Any help is welcome. Thanks In Advance -- Deon Norals Network Manager Not sure what you mean by "different server". Are they in the same Forest? If yes, you should be able to see all Exchange servers in ESM. To find out where the mailboxes are located, check the msExchHomeServer attribute of the users in ADSIEdit. You can also find out ...

need a function to repeat a process
Hello - I have a large list of assessments for a school. Each assessment ha five levels and a count of students for each level - like so: asmt 1 lvl 1 9 lvl 2 13 lvl 3 24 lvl 4 7 lvl 5 1 asmt 2 lvl 1 7 12% =M12/$M$17 lvl 2 11 19% =M13/$M$17 lvl 3 29 50% =M14/$M$17 lvl 4 9 16% =M15/$M$17 lvl 5 2 3% =M16/$M$17 total 58 for each assessment, I need to total the counts, then determine th percentage of each count. Easy to do for one but a pain to for th whole school. If I could write a single function that used ove again it would save me a ton of time. Thanks in...

Unable to start processing services...
You do not have permission to log on. Since the worm fiasco (about 8/18 for our network), I have had this message prevent me from accessing my Outlook account except via Web Access. And it appears that in the very early days my "permissions" were actually removed at the server with no explanation. Once I added it back, Web access was restored, but still no client access. The rest of the staff have had no problems. I can access my account from any machine locally, just not mine. Machine: Gateway P III, 384MB, XP Pro (SP1), XP Office (2002) (SP2), no bogus apps... Steps taken s...

Mail Stuck in Local Delivery Queue #2
We are running SBS Server 2003 with Exchange Server 2003. Last week we had to reinstall the server and restore the server from a previous backup. Since then one of the users has stopped receiving mail. All her mail is stuck in the the Local Delivery queue and is permanently being retried until eventually an NDR is sent. I have checked all the settings for this user in AD and there doesnt appear to be any problems. The only strange thing I can see is in the LOGONS section of the Mailbox store. All other users are logged in and show DOMAIN\username in the Windows 2000 account column and have...