SalesTax Help

I need help please.

I have a HQ server and several stores in Florida and one in Georgia

When I am in HQ under Items I click on one item and under sales tax  two of
my stores in Florida have "FL Orange County" which is correct the 6.5 sales
tax is automatically there.

BUT

Three of my florida stores have "not assigned" and my Georgia Store have
"not assigned" The Georgia store is 8 percent and if I click on ony of the
"Not assigned" the drop menu have the appropiate sales tax to choose.

What is the easiest way in HQ to resolve this problem? I have over 100,000
items in inventory. At one store i have lotto so no sales tax.

What is the best solution in HQ to have the appropiate sales tax assigned to
each store? I hope I am asking the correct question.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Use Worksheet Style 320.
--
Jeff Faul
Merchants Solutions

"Jameer" wrote:

> I need help please.
>
> I have a HQ server and several stores in Florida and one in Georgia
>
> When I am in HQ under Items I click on one item and under sales tax  two of
> my stores in Florida have "FL Orange County" which is correct the 6.5 sales
> tax is automatically there.
>
> BUT
>
> Three of my florida stores have "not assigned" and my Georgia Store have
> "not assigned" The Georgia store is 8 percent and if I click on ony of the
> "Not assigned" the drop menu have the appropiate sales tax to choose.
>
> What is the easiest way in HQ to resolve this problem? I have over 100,000
> items in inventory. At one store i have lotto so no sales tax.
>
> What is the best solution in HQ to have the appropiate sales tax assigned to
> each store? I hope I am asking the correct question.

trust help.
Hi all, We are going to create a two-way forest with CompanyB. The companyB has same internal and external public naming b.com. I just create the conditional forwarder for b.com to use their internal DNS server IPs. Now, when I ping b.com, it still routes to the external IP. Is this supposed to be? If I do nslookup b.com and it returns all their internal DNS IPs. Can I build a two-way forest trust or any additiona steps I need to configure? Thank you. If you are getting a different address when pinging and using NSLOOKUP on the same computer it is probably just the ...

Help removing xmlns from my xml data (string)
Hello, I have a string variable that contains XML data with many different namespaces. I like to remove all the namespaces from my XML (clean the XML). What's the quickest way to do this? Ex. <report xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\" > change to <report> Thanks Maz. Maziar Aflatoun wrote: > I have a string variable that contains XML data with many different > namespaces. I like to remove all the namespaces from my XML (clean the XML). > What's the quickest way to do this? > > Ex. > <report xmlns:xsd=\"http://ww...

Help needed arranging data for Pivot table
I have a very large table in excel that I need to create a pivot tabl for, but can't seem to arrange the data correctly. Here's what th table looks like: There are about 20 "type" columns across the top and down the side are dates. For each day each of the columns ha about 20 prices. So a big block of mostly price data is added eac day. Do I have to have all of the prices in one column if I want t view different "types" side by side in a pivot table? If so, I woul have many many times the 65,000 rows that excel allows. This als seems ridiculously redundant. ...

I need help assigning a value to a character
I need to format a cell so that if I enter an upper case "Y" it display the "Y" but the cell thinks the value of the "Y" is "1" so that it ca be added in another function elsewhere. I have tried to use the "IF functions but have had no success as of yet. HELP -- billybo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- billybob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2661 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39881 in cell a11 type in =SUM(IF(A1:A10=...

Help with a report to see all payments
Hi, I want to create a report that lists all payments from an account All I want it to show is Num, Date, Payee, Payment Amount But I want it to show all payments not just checks. I don't even need a grand total or anything for each month or the whole date range (previous year) I just want to see every payment. And I want to compare it to my hand written ledger. Using 2007 Deluxe. I tried customizing an income and spending report but it only showed me a monthly total and not a transaction list. In microsoft.public.money, Robbie wrote: >Hi, >I want to create a report that ...

Email Help!!!
I am running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a dedicated mailserver running Windows 2003 Server R2. We pickup mail using POP3, we use GFI MailEssentials so that works fine. In the global recipient policy, we had our domain name as the primary - e.g abc.co.uk. We have recently gone through a name change, so we have setup mailforwarding from the new domain to the old domain which gets collected on POP3. I also added the new domain in the Global Recipient Policy and made it Primary - so all emails sent out appear to be from the new domain name. So in the case of john.smith@abc.co.uk, I have cre...

OAB Help...
I'm getting the famous error : 8:11:15 Synchronizer Version 11.0.6352 8:11:15 Synchronizing Mailbox 'lastname, firstname' 8:11:15 Done 8:11:15 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 8:11:15 0X8004010F This error only happens when I'm using cached mode of course. The problem has just happened when I moved this users mailbox (mine) to a new exchange server. A Little Background info... Running a Win2000AD and Exchange 2000AD. Added a Exchange 2003 server (move mailbox upgrade from 2000). Followed the deployment steps for 2003 (forest and domain prep) and installed 200...

Sorting Help
I have column A that has Account ID number and there are three sections. The I want to sort so that I have each section in order. In other words - see example below. Current Sort Desired Sort Acct. ID. Acct. ID. 4100-1-01 4100-1-01 4100-1-01 4120-1-01 4100-1-01 4130-1-01 4120-1-01 4100-1-01 4120-1-01 4120-1-01 4120-1-01 4130-1-01 4130-1-01 4100-1-01 4130-1-01 4120-1-01 4130-1-01 4130-1-01 How can I sort The Current sort to l...

SalesTax Help
I need help please. I have a HQ server and several stores in Florida and one in Georgia When I am in HQ under Items I click on one item and under sales tax two of my stores in Florida have "FL Orange County" which is correct the 6.5 sales tax is automatically there. BUT Three of my florida stores have "not assigned" and my Georgia Store have "not assigned" The Georgia store is 8 percent and if I click on ony of the "Not assigned" the drop menu have the appropiate sales tax to choose. What is the easiest way in HQ to resolve this ...

Formula Help 02-03-10
I need to flag when two cells don't equal another cell, i.e. S34+V34 must equal Q34 and if it does not, I need to be able to find that error easily..... I don't know what formula to use or where to put the formula to make it apply to every cell in a long column. Thanks for any help Kathie You need to put this formula in an otherwise blank column. Which column you choose doesn't matter. Just pick one that suits you. Let's pretend that your data starts in row 2. In row 2 of this blank column, enter this formula and hit Enter: =IF(S2+V2<>Q2,"ERRO...

help required
when I click send/recieve from outlook same message keep on recieving again and again till it is deleted from server. after deleting the message a new message is recieved multiple times. help is appreciated thanks in advance. ...

Relationship Help
I have uploaded a screen shot of my relationships window for the database I have designed. I believe what i want is a one to many relationship. The Parent Table is FCCaseInfo and its primary key is CaseIdNo. The child tables should be FVVW, FVCharges, and FVDates these tables also have the CaseIdNo (not primary, but i added this field to somehow relate all of these together). Any suggestions as to what my relationships should be? Thanks! http://cid-af7c698d9d142706.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Database.JPG On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:46:04 -0800, lettyg82 <le...

HELP! #3
How can I make different heights and widths within the same column or row? Tanja, You can't. The height and width properties apply to entire rows and columns, not individual cells. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Tanja" <tanya.hollingsworth@clin-research.com> wrote in message news:7763C0F3-A05B-4B73-8D85-2CF1BF2698CD@microsoft.com... > How can I make different heights and widths within the same column or row? thanks chip ...

macros turned off help
I had a problem with refreshing a pivot table automatically. I sorted this with a Page code Excell 2000 trouble now is I seem to have turned off macros and it won't refresh anymore looked up help but can't find simple "to turn macros on" any help appreciated thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Have you tried closing and reopening the file? Richardjs60 wrote: > I had a problem with refreshing a pivot table automatically. I sorted > this with a Page code Excell 2000 > trouble now is I seem to have turned off macros and it won't refresh &g...

help with transferring files
I am sending files from my old computer to my new laptop. My laptop is opening these files with Microsoft Works Spreadsheet!... I installed Excel 2002 and I want to use that. I do I get rid of the damned Works spreadsheet so everything opens in Excel? thanks in advance to anyone that can help me You probably double-clicked the file and it opened in Works. Try this instead. Open Excel first. Then, from Excell, open the spreadsheet. >-----Original Message----- >I am sending files from my old computer to my new laptop. >My laptop is opening these files with Microsoft Works...

Reporting Help
I have VS 2003 loaded but am having troubling finding the Report Designer add-on. I have read it's on the SQL Server 2000 disc and have read it's on the CRM installation disk. Which is it? Is there a specific setup.exe just for the report designer? You need to download SQL RS for SQL 2000, it's not on the SQL 2000 CD. It is on the SQL 2005 CD though...it can be downloaded from ms downloads. Be sure to apply RS SP2 as well. "Matt" wrote: > I have VS 2003 loaded but am having troubling finding the Report Designer > add-on. I have read it's on the ...

Help with hlookup formula
I haven't worked with Excel much, but I'm guessing what I want to do is possible. I have two sheets in a workbook. One lists about 100 serial numbers. The other lists about 5000 serial numbers with additional information on each. So what I want to do is filter and see only the matches between the two sheets. It looks like you might be able to do it with hlookup, but I can't figure out the syntax. Is this possible? Thanks so much. VLOOKUP would probably be more suitable. Assuming your sheet with the 5000 serial numbers is called Master and has data starting in row 2 with a h...

plz help in to creat formula of excel
hello to all i want to discuss my problem with you related to MS excel. i want to know or find out formula of excel which can help me in such way.... i want to make grade point of my college students in such a way.. for example.... marks grade point average 50 1 53 1.3 60 2 68 2.8 70 3 76 3.6 80 4 84 4 89 4 90 4 98 4 100 4 this is example the student who get 50 marks the GPA will be 1 and who get 80 marks or above 80 the GPA should be 4 GPA should not less than 1 or grator than 4 please tell me the formula so that i can make this GPA thanks a lo -- khushe --------------------------...

Formula help needed if possible!?
Hi there, i'm attempting to implement a cross-sheet formula to count the occurances of a single phrase or grouping in one sheet, producing a simple total figure in a cell in another. To put it into real terms, in one sheet there is a collumn with a series of initials indicating an occurence related to their performance - which I am looking to produce a small scorecard in a separate sheet for each user. Eh Sheet 1 - B7:B47 have phrases such as GD (KS), AG (KS) etc etc etc - I need a formula which counts the occurances of a specified such phrase, say GD (KS) and totals the figure in ...

help with attachments
When we try to send an attachment e-mail, an error comes up that the authentication setting might not be correct for our outgoing e-mail (SMTP) server. In the next paragraph it says: must issue a Starttls comand first. I have no idea what I am doing. Could you please help? andiejay@live.com You need to provide more details. Which email program are you using? Can you send emails without attachments? Who is your mail service = provider? If that is Live.com, be sure to use the settings given here: http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 58...

Where is email stored?? HELP!!
I just reinstalled Outlook and for some reason it is not displaying the emails that i had in my old Inbox. Are all emails that are in your Inbox saved in one file anywhere that I can find and import into the new Outlook? PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thanks! Microsoft Outlook stores all e-mail, tasks, calendar, contacts, .etc in a file with a *.pst extension. Since you didn't state what operating system you are using, you will need to use Windows Explorer to search for it. (Note: If you are using Windows XP, do not forget to configure the search to look in hidden/system folders.) "SPH&qu...

Move all replicas..urgent please help
Hi, When I click Move All Replicas, the replication is still not happening. I have kept it for 24 hours and am unable to delete the public folder. Any workaround to this? Your expertise needed please. pls guide. thanks in advance, Hi, See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842273 Leif "Jack Dorson" <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E9EED1-6A0D-417D-B70F-38D7E477071A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > When I click Move All Replicas, the replication is still not happening. I > have kept it for 24 ho...

Help Receipt
We have a retail store that when it processes a return they receive a XML RENDER message indicating "Compiler Error: Token 'XXXX' Was Not Found". Any assistance in figuring out this error/problem would be appreciated. Fixed. Thanks. "Luminox" wrote: > We have a retail store that when it processes a return they receive a XML > RENDER message indicating "Compiler Error: Token 'XXXX' Was Not Found". > > Any assistance in figuring out this error/problem would be appreciated. > > ...

OWA Not Logging On to SBS 2003 (Help Please!)
When I try to log in as administrator through OWA on the server itself, I keep getting a "You could not be logged on to OWA. Ensure that your username and password are correct" error. I and logging on both with domain\administrator and administrator@domain.com. My true domain is setup as domain.local (it's a SBS 2003). Within IIS, I'm using the default website. Advanced IP address properties are using all unassigned IP addresses. I"m using 2 different host headers (mail.mydomain.com and server1.mydomain.com). Both of these DNS entries point to my static...

HELP, HELP, HELP, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
I have an exchange server box, 5.5. with SP3. Norton Antivirus deleted the edb.log file and the information store would not restart. somehow, before i got to the server, most of the files were removed and the service restarted with a new priv.edb and pub.edb. Problem i have is this; I have two huge priv and pub files - about 1.5 gigs each - just sitting there and CEO, CIO, and CFO want all their old emails. Dude that claims he does backups, did not do backups this time for some strange reason and i have absolutely no kind of backup - just these two files. Is there any way i can w...