Sales Report #3

Hi All
Is there any sales report to show detailes like
Store-total Sales-Cash Sales-Credit-Span-customer- Change
Item/customer -Discount.

Cash Sales-Credit-Span: is tender type.
Change Item/customer : like one customer change item and total amount for
backing item 200$ (e.g).

Is there any one he have report like that?

Thanks for help
M. Own

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Constraints and Conditions for Capacity Reporting
I have a table of information to where I want to sort based on some conditions and constraints. I want to sort by Earliest Due Date but I have constraints to where I can only have one part number run on a given day and I have only a daily capacity of 100 hours. I want the table of information sorted quickly based on those conditions to where it sorts the information based on Earliest Due Date in blocks of 100 hours and the part numbers only show up once per 100 hour block. If a part number has two work orders with early due dates, I want it only to keep the one with the earliest date and th...

New Sales Territory
Hi Everyone - I'm looking for suggestions regarding sales territories. In our company, a sales representative may be assigned multiple sales territories. To my understanding, MS CRM Territories are not able to handle this type of relationship. So my thought was to create a new entity - [company name] Sales Territory, then apply many to one relationship with Users. Many [company name] Sales Territory: One CRM USER. Unfortunately, this is not possible. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Regards, A.Akin ...

Sales Tax Tracking?
What is the best/easiest way to track sales tax in Money 2005? Categorize your transactions with splits that include a Taxes:Sales Tax or similar element. This is just one example of something that downloaded data CANNOT do by itself. "Laurie" <Laurie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3441EE8-872C-4F47-A0A7-25BEBE52CD0D@microsoft.com... > What is the best/easiest way to track sales tax in Money 2005? Don't you find it tedious to track sales tax? I would only see value in tracking it for a business, but Money will do that automatially there. Gr...

Installation Fails on Reporting services
I am installing CRM 3.0. During the install process when I get to the MSCRM Environment Diagnostic Review I get the follwoing error message: "Specified SQL Server Reporting Services Server website http://severname:8081/reportserver is not running." Reporting services is however running and if I plug this URL into a browesr it will bring up the reportserver. The Reports Manager is running and accessible as well. They are on port 8081 and this does not conflict with any other website. I am installing on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise with SP2 and using SQL 2005 SP2 (with t...

Exporting Reports to Text
I'm trying to export the detailed historical aged trial balance in Payables to a comma-delimited file for use in Excel. Unfortunately, the numbers are shifting to the left. Does anybody have a solution to this? Thanks Charles, I think I remember something like this once before. Don't recall the details though. have you midified the report? Are the fields all sized the same? You may have to put in a dummy text field to overcome alignment errors. Regards Habib "Charles Allen" <callen@bkd.com> wrote in message news:ejXrLbZNFHA.1172@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > ...

Adding various logos to Sales Statement
We are currently running GP 8.0. There are currently 44 different companies each on its own database. EAch is a different managed property My dilemma: Each one wants its own logo on the sales statement. I am only a little familar with Report Writer, but when I have gone in to change or modify a report it has not been company specific. The logo can be as simple as the company name in a nicer font style. But, some will prefer a picture logo. This statement is needed to mail out monthly and going in changing each picture would be time consuming. What is the best way to create a different sta...

Crystal Reports Problem 04-16-04
Everytime we attempt to run a report in MSCRM we are received an "Invalid job number. File ." error. The system was running fine, and just spontaneously began doing this. There were no changes to the server that should have impacted CRM at all. Any ideas would be great. Thanks, Aaron This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C425F4.333B2AA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Yes. Rebooted the server (several times), and the domain controllers = just to be sure. Thanks, Aaron &q...

Sales line totals not adding up
Have a weird situation. We have a sales invoice that has an incorrect total. I added the totals of the line items and I am off. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks. Marisol, While entering the transaction, something would have happened to this transaction. Just get the users log out, run check links on Sales Transaction Work Tables. Then, Go to the transaction,see if it's corrected, if not, you can delete the transaction and re-enter the same. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Marisol" wrote: > Have a weird situation. We have a sale...

reports.xla
Hi, Can someone tell me where I can get the add-inn 'Reports.xla', i have now tried several times to download the RPTMGR.EXE from the microsoft site, but i can get it installed! Reading the web, this file seems to cause more troubles. Thx, Ludovic ...

System Attendant NDR #3
Hello. I recieve this message below. I upgrade our exchange server from 5.5 to 2003 and since then i receive this message. I have a number of pocket pc users in our organization and when they make any calendar changes and sync to the server, they receive the same ammount of NDR's as they made changes in their calendar. A user today made nearly 100 changes on his pocket pc and upon syncing, he recieved almost 100 NDR's. I've been trying to fix this for months with no luck. Someone please, please help. Geordie Glazer Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recip...

CArray #3
I have 2 classes in my Model.dll project. I have simplified my Class names are for this quesion. I have a Category class and an Object class. My Category class needs to hold an array of Objects, so in my Category class header file I #include "ProductionArtifactFast.h" and I have a member variable: CArray <Object, Object> m_ObjectArray; My Object class needs to have a pointer to its parent category, so my Object class forward declares the Category class in the header file and #includes Category.h in the .cpp file. There is a member variable: Category *m_pCategory. On p...

nothing being generated in ISA reports..
We have a Windows 2000 Small Business Server. We currently have a Watchguard Firebox 700 in our environment and because of this have not used the ISA server portion of SBS. However, I have recently been asked to begin providing internet traffic documentation, visited sites etc.... Watchguard's reporting is not nearly as good as ISA's and so I have tried to turn "on" ISA so all web requests are logged and reporting can be done using ISA. I have configured what I thought I needed to but when I generate the report, no data is present. I am logged on the SBS as myself (I am the ...

sale-586662939@craigslist.org <sale-586662939@craigslist.org>
hi i m enterest on the computer desk that you posted on craglist please give min a call on 617 650 3246 i wanted to bye it thank you bye. ...

tax software report disappeared
My Tax Software Report has disappeared. I went to Tax Reports. When I select Tax Software Report then select Go To Report/Chart it says it is loading but nothing happens. This happens every year when I try to use Tax Report Software. I thought there might not be enough memory for my computer, but even when I closed all programs it still didn't work. I also went to Reports Gallery and selected Taxes. I had exported to excel from Tax-Related Transactions. Could this have done something. I am hoping someone can help since Microsoft will not. Thank you. ...

How to report for 50 counties?
Hi -- How can I report the county 1,2,..10,11,19 in the first quarter but in the second quarter they have only county1, and 3 third Q. they have county 5,10,15,20 then 4th Q they have nothing. How can i design in the report? Thank you for any reply. You aren't giving us much to go on. We don't have a clue regarding your table structures, data, or desired display in your report. A vague question like this suggests your tables are not structured correctly. I could be wrong but really can't tell anything from the information you have provided. -- Duane Hookom Mi...

Non-taxable sales vs. tax-exempt sales
Can anyone tell me how the system differentiates between what come sout on the Sales Tax Analysis Report as "Tax-Exempt" vs. ""Non-Taxable"??? As far as I know all the itemjs in my database all have the SAME "tax" property selected or left as "NONE" in the General properties set-up screen. When I print a Sales Tax Analysis report some sales show as non-taxable and a different amount as tax-exempt. How can I find out what determines how what type of sale is recorded? [For the record, we sell non-taxable food items as well as items which a...

Updating Sales Order total
Greetings All: I'm integrating UPS shipping system with GP 9.0. I have developed an application that writes the freight and tracking data back to an order. I write the freight total to SOP10100.FRTAMNT. I'm quite green with GP 9.0 and discovered that indeed the freight on the order is updated but the order total doesn't get updated. What's the best way to get the order's bottom line updated? Is there some stored procedure or something that handles this logic? Thanks in advance, -Rusty Hi, I have tested you scenario as stated by you, the choice is yours if you ...

Sales missing after upgrade from CRM 1.2 to 3.0
I did the upgrade from CRM 1.2 to 3.0. No errors occured, but when I load CRM 3.0 I don't have SALES Module anymore. I need some help ! if you are logged on as an admin go to your user record and make sure the restricted access mode checkbox is unchecked ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C187766-A4D6-4A57-B4E9-6FFE99D64AF0@microsoft.com... >I did the upgrade from CRM 1.2 to 3.0. No errors occured, but when I load >CRM > 3.0 I...

Outlook offline reports not available
I have setup most of my CRM 4 users with the Outlook client, which seems to work considerably better than that in CRM 3. However, when the clients are traveling and unable to attach to the Internet, the reports are not available. Is there any way to make the CRM reports available offline. The SQL database is loaded on each of the user PCs and everything else seems to be working just fine. Any assistance will be appreciated. -- Petej-Boston It is working on our end ok. I would try the following: 1. Setup a test client with a CRM Administrator login and install the 4.0 CRM Outlook ...

How Register the add-in DLL on each sales register
Hello, I have developpé a component on my test pc. That this works well, I would like to add it on one of my sales register. But I do not know how Register the add-in DLL on each sales register. Thanks Math It depends on your development environment, but all versions of Visual Studio that I have used have had some facility for creating an installer package. The installer should take care installing dependencies and registering components/assemblies as long as you have selected the correct project properties. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tiber...

Report layout problem
I have a database with two fields in it. One is numeric the other is text. There are 1000 records in the database. I created a column report with the two fields in it - ie - field1 and field2; however, the report is too long. I would like to create a new report that has six columns on each page so that information in fields 1-2 initially goes into columns 1-2 then continues on to columns 3-4 and columns 5- 6. Thus the report would contain three times as much information on each page. The report would look like this: ...

Nested If Functions #3
KellyMcg03, First of all forget the tax calulations, I can take care of that. Employee's wages are listed in columns. One column is the total of th first two quarters, the second column lists the third quarter. If the first two quarter's wages are less than $8500 then part or al of the third quarter' wages must be used to calculated the base. Fo instance, quarters 1 & 2 wages for an employee are $4000 and the thir quarter is $9000 then an additional tax must be paid on the additiona $4500. (tax was allready paid on the $4000. There also could be a cas where an employee was pai...

Error Total sales report hour sales
Hi all, Got a hourly sales report from the microsoft customer source which gives a wrong total sales because it is selecting more items than sold during a certain time. Can anybody tell me what needs to be change in the qrp. report below: Jeff2 //--- Report Summary --- // Begin ReportSummary ReportType = reporttypeSales ReportTitle = "Detailed Sales Report by hour" PageOrientation = pageorientationLandscape WordWrap = False ShowDateTimePicker = False OutLineMode = True Groups = 2 GroupDescription = "" DisplayLogo = True LogoFileName = &q...

old sales reps
I know this has been discussed before but I can't seem to find an answer to it. I had an employee quit that was a sales rep, now she still shows up in the login screen. Is there any ramifications to deleting her. There's no way to make it inactive and it's annoying having her show up on all the reports and the login screen. Am I stuck having her show up everywhere until the end of time? Craig Craig, I think it is a glaring omission to not be able to inactivate employees, so you can keep thier records, but not have to wade through them on a day to day basis. My solution ...

Bar chart for product sales
I have an excel sheet with 3 columns order number, quantity, order date I would like to see a bar or line chart that shows the sales trend. The order date column contains duplicates since there are often many orders of the same thing on the same day. The date format is MM/DD/YYYY The date range spans 3 years so I was thinking it would be cool to see a bar per month that represents the quantity ordered of that month. I don't really care about the order number appearing in the chart, I simply had to use it when I exported the query from access. using excel 2002 Hi Z...