Sales Report #3

Hi All
Is there any sales report to show detailes like
Store-total Sales-Cash Sales-Credit-Span-customer- Change
Item/customer -Discount.

Cash Sales-Credit-Span: is tender type.
Change Item/customer : like one customer change item and total amount for
backing item 200$ (e.g).

Is there any one he have report like that?

Thanks for help
M. Own

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

sales Configurator and sales forecast
I am trying to use the sales Configurator in Great Plains in conjunction with the sales forecast. The problem I am running in to is the items in the forecast are the items that make up the configured item, therefore, the item doesn=92t show as a line item on the Sales Order, therefore, not deducted from the sales forecast. I know it's a lot said in one sentence. Forecast item A for 5, B for 3 and C for 2 all in the month of June. Then a sales order for a configured item (Config) has a due date in June calling out A qty 1 and C qty 1. The forecast QTYs for June should be A for 4, B for ...

sales process
In the interest of saving a little time and getting it right does anybody have a sales process template already built that executes the stages of the solution selling process? If so you can you email it to me at: crm at (go away spammers) ibizinitiatives.com Or is it posted someplace on the partner site or int tech support someplace that I haven't found yet? much appreciated. Jerry ibizinitiatives. (spammers go away) com Jerry You can download a tool from Microsoft that allows you to export and import workflow processes between crm serve...

How do you make a custom toolbar for a report?
How do you customize the toolbar for a report? In one of the WordMerge examples posted by Albert Kallal (http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/msaccess/DownLoad.htm) a report has a toolbar that has been modified. How do you do this? Robert Check out my Quick tutorial on how to create a custom popup menu and when the instructions tell you to check the popup checkbox, don't do it and you should be able to figure out the rest (I'm working on getting an actual tutorial up for this, but this should do for you until then): http://www.btabdevelopment.com/main/QuickTutorials/H...

Short Sale of Options
I'm trying out Money Plus Deluxe (trial version). I can't update my investment account because it's hungup on option transactions. I download info from my investment account and I have an option short sale (sell to open). So I now have this list of transactions to enter into Money, and it hits the short option which is listed something like "CHK Sep 45 Call". It tells me that this item already exists, asks if I want to choose another from the pull-down list above, but the pull-down is grayed out. Then I notice an extra space after "CHK", so I delete one ...

Create Report using fields from Form's datasheet
I have a form in datasheet view and I have a control that allows me to view and hide various fields. I would like to be able to click a button to create a report for printing using the fields that are visible on the datasheet. I don't need to be able to save the report for later use. I'd like it to open the report in layout view so I can edit field sizes and what not to ensure the report fits on one page (usually). Thanks again! I would just push the data to Excel. -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Gntlhnds" <Gntlhnds@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Opening/Using Custom Report
I'm trying to use a custom report I downloaded from the reports library. First problem is that Windows XP is telling me that the file type (qrp) is not recognizable. What will open it? Next...... I am challenged on file structures, etc. and I don't know how to navigate to where I would have to save this report file to have it show in RMS Manager as a usable report. What's the simplest way to learn to do this? Thanks. -- WineGuy PRJ wrote: > I'm trying to use a custom report I downloaded from the reports library. > First problem is that Windows XP is telling m...

Report builder 2.0 create report incident based
I would like to make a report of the cases which are made and how much time we spended at the specific case. I add the incidentbase and the incidentresolutinbase in the reportbuilder but the items are unrelated. There must be an incidentid in the both bases but he is only in the incidentbase. Can someone explain how solve the problem. Or do I have to select other tables? I hope someone can help Hi Erik, You should not be writing reports against the base tables - use the Filtered views instead. They are easier to use and will respect the CRM security of the user running the report...

On-Line Quotes #3
Did anybody find a cause or solution to not being able to update quotes in Money 5.0? MS have a bug opened are trying to find a solution. However as the product is so old we may not get a resolution. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "da50" <da50@dropzone.com> wrote in message news:122ab01c3f624$71c3d1a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Did anybody find a cause or solution to not being able to > update quotes in Money 5.0? ...

Exchanging items (return and sale in one transaction)
Is is possible to return and sell an item in the same transaction? For example, a customer wants to return clothing in one size and get the same item in another size. There is no price difference. Is there any problem with recalling the original transaction for return and then scanning the right size item in that same transaction? Also, is it possible to return one or more item and simultaneously buy one or more items with different prices/total costs? RMS Help file doesn't have information on this. ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes...

locking data #3
I have 2 column of info. My first column has 100 different items and my second column has numbers 1 through 100 in sequence. I want to concatenate the 2 columns and not have the second column of numbers show in the concatenated column. I formatted the second column's numbers to be white, to match the cells white backgroung. When I concatenate the columns the resulting column has the numbers in black again, I need for them to stay white any ideas Thank you in advance Excel doesn't support that kind of formatting with formulas. If you converted to values, you could format eac...

entering a sales order
I am a struggling first time GP 7.5 user, and have set up my company to a point where I thought I could try to enter a test sales order and follow it through invoicing, etc... GP's help (in Contents section, Sales Order Processing, Transaction Entry, Orders, Entering and Order) says this: To enter an order: Open the Sales Transaction Entry window. (Transactions >> Sales >> Sales Trx Entry) Select Order, and enter or select the ID of the type of order to enter. Enter a document number or accept the default entry. .... and so on.... But when I go to Transaction >>...

1) CDC 2) ComboBox Numbers Only 3) DoModal and CPropertySheet
Hello, all: I've three -- hopefully simple -- questions. 1. I am trying to DYNAMICALLY add a CBitmap to a CImageList that will be used for the image list in a list control. Now, I am going to use the function CBitmap::CreateCompatibleBitmap(CDC *pDC, int nWidth, int nHeight). Now, how can I dynamically create a CDC of the same size as nWidth and nHeight. Is this possible? Once I have the CDC, I am going to draw on it to create an image that will be used in the list control. 2. Another problem I've ran across. I have a ComboBox that I would like to have only numbers appe...

Z Report missing sales transactions
Hi We have 42 stores connecting to RMS HQ and stores blind close and then perform a Z Report every morning. When looking at our year end procedures, we have found hundreds of sales transactions over the past year which appear on the detailed sales report but for some reason are not included in the Z Report sales figures. It is usually just 1 or 2 missing items per Z Report. Any ideas what causes this and how to fix? first step of diagnosing would be.. are these sales missing at the store level? or are they only missing at the HQ level? sometimes not all sales are posted...

Repeating Sales order document!!
On GP 7.0, in SO setup screen there is a box call ALLOW REPEATING DOCUMENTS. What is this function do and how it work. I tried to search for the topic but no luck. Thanks!!! Allow Repeating Documents in Sales Quote Setup: Mark this option if you want to allow documents with this quote ID to repeat. If you mark this option, the Frequency and Times to Repeat fields in the Sales Document Detail Entry window will be enabled and you can enter repeating information as you enter repeating quotes. If you choose to use repeating quotes, you'll have to enter them in a batch so they can ...

Error when forwarding email in Sales outlook Client
Hi, I'm getting an error: "an error has occured please contact your system admin" when I tried to forward an email that has been promoted to CRM in the Sales Outlook client. And, the email is not forwarded because of that error. This error happens once we put a patch in our windows 2003 server that's compatible with Windows xp2 for workstation that runs CRM. After we pt the patch, we re-installed CRM on that server. Before this patch is put, there was no error. Has anybody experienced the same problem? Thank you for your help. Lia Budiman ...

Link from One report to another
I have a report, that if a value is out of range, I would like to "hyperlink" it to another report. This "other" report requires a parameter by default. I would like to pass the value in the first report to the second. How can this be done? Any ideas? Thanks, Brian oppss.. nevermind.. just didn't look closely enought :) Thanks "Brian Shafer" wrote: > I have a report, that if a value is out of range, I would like to "hyperlink" > it to another report. > This "other" report requires a parameter by de...

CRM 1.2 Report Pack (Cannot attach sample database)
Hi, I have been trying to attach SRS sample database into SQL server but cannot succeed. The error message I have is: "The name you've specified is duplicate with another database which already exists. Please specify a different database name." For the "Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM.mdf" file, I assume I can attach it no problem, because there is a check mark next to Current File(s) location field. However, I got the red cross mark for the "Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM_log.LDF" file. If I keep hitting ok button to attach it, I will get t...

Autocomplete #3
Hi I am creating a worksheet which has a lot of reptition of some parts o the cells e.g a@abc.com b@abc.com c@xyz.com d@stuv.com e@abc.com f@abc.com Is there some quick way of adding the @abc.com whenever I start typing as predominately I am entering @abc.com? Any help will be appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com When I do stuff like this, I'll sometimes type @a, @x, @s And then come back and edit|replace all the abbreviations with the whole word. "mailmarshall <" wrote: > > Hi > > I am creating a worksheet which has a lot of rep...

Best Super property sale site for you......sale...sale...sale...sale...sale...sale...
The best site for your information all about property sale http://www.superpropertysale.info thanks. ...

Non Delivery Report
Is there a way to either turn off Non Delivery Reports in Exchange 2003 or to modify them so that don't display the Exchange server name and #5.1.1 because this a potentila security. A hacker could obtain the name of our Exchange server by sending a message to a invalid addres in our domain and getting this information bac. How can I modify the NDR to not show this information or turn it off completly. George In the Default SMTP Virtual Server Properties go the Delivery Tab. On that page click the Advanced button. In the Fully Qualifed Domain Box remove the Server Name and jus...

how can i make report by employee, total summary every 12-months?
am making report by employee name, with totals to be done every 12-months. start month varies each employee. thanks Need a little more info. You indicate "start mont varies each employee". Do you mean that the employees who will show up on the report are based on some criteria? If so, what criteria? What are you totaling? What does your table structure look like? ---- Dale "monns" wrote: > am making report by employee name, with totals to be done every 12-months. > start month varies each employee. thanks An expression like: ...

Sales For Outlook unable to syncronise with CRM server
I have installed the CRM server and loaded up the sample data for evaluation purposes. I then installed the Sales for Outlook on my PC (No errors during any installation so-far). Now when I try to create an appointment task or e-mail, I get the following error: --------------------------- Microsoft CRM --------------------------- An error occurred while trying to synchronize the appointment information to the Microsoft CRM system. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Is there some configuration I have failed to complete, or does anyone have any ideas about this error? ...

I need to set sales rep ID for a recall to original sales rep??
At our store, we have run into some problems when people return an item in exchange for another item. When the transaction is recalled for return, the salesrepID from the original transaction appears on the returned items, which is what we want. However, the new items added to the transaction have the sales rep ID of the current POS session. In our particular circumstance we want the sales rep ID for the exchanged items to match the sales rep ID for the original transaction. We do not want to different rep IDs on the transaction. I tried to solve this with a customization, here is ...

KB Reports
When will the KB reports for June be posted on CustomerSource and PartnerSource? -- Darryl L. Miller ...

Report subform row height
Hi! I have a report that contains a subform that shows up in datasheet view. I need the row height of the datasheet subform to expand and contract according to the amount of data contained. If I manually expand the row height to match the most data in a particular record, it makes all the records expand accordingly and I have alot of waisted space. If there a way to have each row height expand and contract to match the data in that row only.... so it won't look like a uniform table, but that is okay. I'm trying to conserve space. I've tried the CanGrow and CanShrink and...