Runtime error 94 invalid use of null #2

this is when creating a matrix item on the till. we go into quantity
view and the error appears
 Microsoft RMS
 Windows Vista

Thanks
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Listbox Itemdata editable at runtime?
I have a listbox with data populated from a SQL Server 2000 database table. I have a subform that works like editbox for the record selected on the listbox. I am trying to make the listbox values be updated when data is changed and the record is updated from subform. I am doing this in the subform's afterupdate event: Private Sub Form_AfterUpdate() Me.Parent.lstORServiceLevelApprovals.ItemData(6, lIndex) = fieldvalue End Sub Here the lIndex is presaved listindex of the listbox in mainform and the fieldvalue is value of the bonded field value on subform same as column 6 of the l...

Out of Office auto reply #2
Doesn't seem like I have the option in my tool bars - account settings to set up an auto reply "out of Office" What to do Out of Office works only if you connect to an Exchange server. Otherwise, you'll have to spoof it with rules - and this means leaving Outlook open & connected to the Internet for the duration of your absence. See http://www.slipstick.com/rules/index.htm Don wrote: > Doesn't seem like I have the option in my tool bars - > account settings to set up an auto reply "out of Office" > > What to do Thanks John. Link includes th...

error on save
i am using publisher 2003 and when i try to save the project i am working on, i am getting an error "cannot create a temporary working file" anyone have any idea what or why this is? thanks. NEVER MIND - I FOUND A FIX FOR THIS. THANKS! "AL" wrote: > i am using publisher 2003 and when i try to save the project i am working on, > i am getting an error "cannot create a temporary working file" anyone have > any idea what or why this is? thanks. Have you looked to see *where* you're saving this file? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ...

Using Dates in an If Statement
What do I have to do have the following If statement recognize the date. It is not working as scripted below. IF(A3<10/7/2002,1.07,0) Thanks in advance for your feedback! try > IF(A3<10/7/2002,1.07,0) IF(A3<"10/7/2002",1.07,0) "Brenda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b4e01c3a46f$f95bbd50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > What do I have to do have the following If statement > recognize the date. It is not working as scripted below. > > IF(A3<10/7/2002,1.07,0) > > Thanks in advance for your feedback! > &q...

protection error
I have a problem with protection tool in excel. I set protection to worksheet, but it had not applied to whole sheet. Some parts can still be editing. Why protection does not applied to whole worksheet? How can I fix it? Could you help me please? Thanks, The cells on the sheet that can still be edited are probably not "Locked". Select one of those cells and use Format --> Cells and go to the [Protection] tab. If the check box next to "Locked" is empty, it means that the cell may be edited even when the sheet is protected. "Selen" wrot...

Creating ToolBar at runtime
hai I am Working in VC++ and I need to create Toolbars at Run Time but I have no Idea how to Start and where to look into could any one help me -praveen When you create a doc/view application using the wizard, it creates the code which creates a toolbar at run time. I am not sure if thats what you are asking. If you mean that you need to provide the bitmaps and button info at run time, you can do that as well. Take a look at CToolBar class. It has bunch of methods including setting all properties at run time, including image lists, button info etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra...

"Edit List Items" on runtime?
I have some database forms in Access 2007 set up so that when I use a combo box control, a little button shows up at the bottom that says "Edit List Items." When I click this, it opens up the form behind the combo box and lets me add a new item. When I give this form to my coworker using the Access 2007 Runtime though, these Edit List Items buttons don't show up. Is there a way I can make them visible on the runtime? Or an alternative to let them add a new list item? Thanks, Joel ...

can i load bitmap in runtime in MFC?Thanks
I created a Picture control on a dialog and use CFileDialog to get the BMP filepath, then how to load the selected BMP to the Picture control? Thanks pcserver wrote: > I created a Picture control on a dialog > and use CFileDialog to get the BMP filepath, then how to load the selected > BMP to the Picture control? > > Thanks > > CStatic control is able to show bitmaps. Drop Picture control onto dialog and change its style to bitmap. And with LoadImage function you can load bitmap from file.... look for this article http://www.codeproject.com/bitmap/transbitma...

Use specialcells to identify specific values
Hi, there is a list with different values in it. The values are already selected using a range. How can I mark those values in the range that are zero? Example of the code used so far (the variables Start, End, Nulls have been filled already): Range(Cells(Start, Nulls), Cells(End, Nulls)).Select Selection.SpecialCells(????) Thanks in advance How do you want to mark the cells containing zero and what do you want to do with them when they are marked? You could run a loop of the cells and set the interior color of the cells containing zero but not knowing what you want to ...

Unusual Chart Type? #2
I am running Excel2000. I wish to create a chart that does not seem t be supported in Excel. The data consists of a table of dates an �states� (let�s call them A, B, C, D and E). One column is dates an the next is states. Dates will be in order. A given date could hav any state. So the first col might be {03-Apr, 04-Apr, 05-Apr, 06-Apr 07-Apr, 08-Apr, �} while the second might be {A,B,D,B,B,E, �}. I wis to plot this data with the state on the Y axis and the date on the axis. I need an X-Y plot, not cols or bars. This is easy if th states are numbers. But I cannot find a way to do t...

runtime error 1004 #2
I'm having this problem with this code when i try to run this in spanish version but no in english version: Public Function gf_CopyPasteData(s_range As String, s_range2 As String, i_start_sheet_index As Integer, i_end_sheet_index As Integer) As Integer 'copies data from sheet one sheet to another sheet If CInt(Range(s_range).Count) = CInt(Range(s_range2).Count) Then Sheets(i_start_sheet_index).Range(s_range).Copy _ Destination:=Sheets(i_end_sheet_index).Range(s_range2) 'validation passed, both ranges are of the same size gf_CopyPasteData =...

inkjet receipt printers for RMS 2.0?
We're currently using laser printers for receipts - read BIG footprint and slooowwww printing. However, copy is super clean! I'd like something smaller and faster. I hate the fading, flimsy thermal paper print solutions, and so I'm considering either the Ithaca or Epson Inkjet receipt printers. Though they aren't as fast as the thermals, they are fast enough for us. Pros? Cons? Anybody use them? Will they work? Nathan Jung ...

Process uses high CPU usage but no performance drop ??
Our software consists of a suite of programs developed with MFC that run simultaneously. One of our apps consistantly shows an extremely high CPU usage (90-98%) but yet I see no degradation in the performance of my PC. I can still run other apps (Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, etc) without missing a beat. So what' going on here? First, why is there such a high CPU usage in this one app? (Timers? Serial Polling? other?), and even more curious, why doesn't this app drag down all the others in terms of performance? Absolutely repeatable on WinXP, Win2K and other OS, by the way. Thanks. ...

options error
Using XP Home - get ""Cannot access directory d:\My Documents" whenever I click on any tab in the Options dialogue box. So I cant change tanything including the default location of files. Also get an error message when Excel tries to autosave. I have removed and reinstalled Office, have installed SP1, started Excel from "Run"using "/safe" - but same happens. Have searched knowledgebase and found no hits for the Options issue, but found 1 for autosave - solution suggested is SP1. have seen 2 similar postings somewhere in this community which is wher I ...

how do i create a cumulative frequencey graph using excel?
Let's say you have, starting in A1: quantity.......count......cumulative 1.................3 2.................5 4..................9 5..................11 etc So for the thing being measured (X), when x=1 you have a frequency of 3; when x=2 frequency = 5, etc In A2 enter =SUM($A$2:A2) and copy down the column Now select A1:A(whatever); hold CTRL and highlight C1:C(whatever) - that's how to select non-adjacent ranges The hit the Chart Wizard tool and you are away. Need more? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Student in ne...

OWA
When user attempts to log off they end up on a page: http://.../exchange/ggdimov/?Cmd=logoff but a message is displayed saying page cannot be displayed - HTTP 500 - Internal server error. How can that be fixed? We have only one exchange 2000 STD server SP3 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server with SP4 Thanks George MCP 318239 XCCC: "HTTP 500" Error Message Occurs When You Log Off or You Use http://support.microsoft.com/?id=318239 Thanks, Richard Roddy Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -------------------...

I want to use combo boxes to locate specific records
I have built a basic form which I want to use to edit some of the fields of a table. Two of the table fields (HA and POLYR) are indexed (duplicates ok) and will be locked to editing. Given a particular HA and POLYR, these two fields uniquely define a specific records in the table. I have initially set up the form with these two fields displayed in combo boxes. I would like to use these two combo boxes to quickly locate particular records. POLYR has 25 unique values and HA has 150 unique values. I am having problems trying to configure the combo boxes to do what I want to do. Bo...

DAO error
When I load certain programs (i.e. Roxio Creator 2009, a program to track diabetes data), I get a series of error messages: 1. "Please wait while Windows configures DAO" 2. A dialog box requesting a location to search for the file 3. "Error 1706. No valid source could be found for product DAO...." I ahve had MS Access 2005 installed; I also just installed MS Office 2010 (including Access). I got the message during both periods. The Roxio program seems to work OK without the fix, but it's annoying. How can I make it stop? Thanks a heap, -Zz WinXP...

Error while opening spreadsheets
Whenever i open any excel spreadsheet, i get this error saying that "A Document with the name "name of the Spreadsheet" is already open. You can not open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are in defferent folders" Pls help me on this as i hv neither any document of the same name nor am i trying to open one. This might be it: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen (From Debra Dalgleish's site) "Bij." wrote: > > Whenever i open any excel spreadsheet, i get this error > saying that > "A Document with ...

Converting minutes to seconds #2
How do i convert minutes to seconds? 4 Minutes 11 seconds = 251 seconds How do i get excel to do it for me? :confused: Thanks Jame -- smith.james ----------------------------------------------------------------------- smith.james0's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27641 How is the data presented? If it always comes as 4 Minutes 11 seconds then you could do this: (supposing A1 contains "4 Minutes 11 seconds ") then in B1 = mid(a1,1,2)*60 + mid(a1,11,2) this wi...

When comparing +2 to +2
Hi guys, I have a sheet form making a deviation table for a magnetic compass. Column D holds single digit values of deviation. I need not only negative numbers to have a sign, but also the positive ones, like +2. So I have formatted those cells as custom +0;-0;0 wich does the job fine. Furthe into the sheet I have a large grid of 19*36 cells where I want a little x in all cells that are equal to the ones in the D column. It works fine with negative numbers, and with zeros. But not with the positive ones. The formula is simply =IF($D5=S$2;"x";"") and onwards. In this pa...

GenerateAuthenticationHeader Error 401 Unauthorized in MSCRM 4.0
var lookupItem = new Array; lookupItem = crmForm.all.primarycontactid.DataValue; var sGUID=lookupItem[0].id; var Url ="http://" + document.domain + ":5555"; var serverUrl = Url + "/MSCrmServices/2007/CrmService.asmx"; var xml = "" + "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>" + "<soap:Envelope xmlnsoap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\">" + GenerateAu...

User profiles (2 users of Outlook)
I am trying to create 2 mail users in Outlook 2000. One mailbox works as it should but the other keeps getting the message 'invalid password or user name'. I try to follow the instructions for creating a user profile but there is no 'services' tab when I open the mail icon and there is no 'mail services' tab when I open Options on the Tools menu. Any suggestions? Thank you for your response. Larry >-----Original Message----- >You must have Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail Only mode (check >the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook t...

2003 runtime and 2007 runtime on same PC
Hi all I currently have about 100 users using a FE/BE (SQL backend) with 2003 runtime. Another department now want a db and I would like to develop in 2007 and have them used 2007 runtime. Each department will only use their db but a couple of people (directors....) will need to be able to get into both. Will there be the "application install" delay with runtime? Can a pc have both runtime versions installed? Thanks for the help. -- Cheers On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 04:02:01 -0700, Cadburys <Cadburys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: An A2003 application r...

Socket Error WSAEPROVIDERFAILEDINIT
Hola a todo el mundo.... Mi problema es al crear un socket sobre w2k3, el valor de retorno es WSAEPROVIDERFAILEDINIT. El entorno en el que trabajo es el siguiente: Tengo un LSP registrado en la lista de catalogos de windows, los eventos que manejo son: lpProcTable->lpWSPConnect =3D WSPConnect; lpProcTable->lpWSPAccept =3D WSPAccept; Adem=E1s tengo un servicio que abre un puerto (0x0B50), pero al momento de crear el socket, este retorna WSAEPROVIDERFAILEDINIT, un fragmento del c=F3digo es. ..=2E ..=2E. wVersionRequested =3D MAKEWORD(2, 0); err =3D WSAStartup(wVersionRequested, &am...