Running Crystal Reports

I am trying to run crystal reports through the Store
Operations Manager, but I am getting the error "Run-Time
Error '429'" "ActiveX component can't create object"

I tried re-registering the Dzactx.dll and Duzactx.dll, but
that didn't work.

I had installed CR 6.0 to work on some older reports, but
it broke everything.  I have uninstalled CR 6 and re-
installed CR 8.5 as well as re-installing RMS.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Justin

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Auto-print Pivot Table Report that cycles through all Page Field values...
Suppose I have a pivot report with a Page Field. In my case, it allows a drilled-down view for a given state using source data covering all states. Pretty common use case, I imagine. I'd like to be able to have excel print a multi-page report for all states (not together, but individually). It should just cycle through all values of the page-field value. This seems like a pretty basic thing to want to do with a pivot table but so far I don't see that it's possible. I mean, sheesh, they even called it the "page field" as if it's supposed to be part of a multi-pag...

How to create a "SO on hold" report in SmartList?
Hi, I tried both (GP -> SmartList -> Sales Transactions) and (GP -> SmartList -> Sales Line Items) and add "SO Number" and "Hold" two columns into the report. We do have lots of SO are on hold, but in the "Hold" column it shows "no" for all SOs. Can anyone show me how to create a "SO on hold" report in the SmartList? Thank you very much. stien You wont find this in Smartlist unless you have Smartlist Builder. You need to report agains the SOP10104 Table, the Sakes Process Holds Work and History table. This table contains...

Need only one DLL instance to run...

CRM 1.0 Crystal Print report error
Hi I am trying to use the builtin crystal reports and every report is coming back with the below error any advice on how to solved this? Regards J Error encountered by Crystal PageServer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- The error message returned is: Error detected by database DLL. [On Cache/Page Server: CRMSERVER.pageserver] You may need to restart your Crystal Services on your application server: You can accomplish this via the following stepsL 1. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Crystal Enterprise, and click Crystal Con...

run time error 10-22-03

Automatically run macro

Excel Continuous Running Total

FRx report #2
Hi, I have an Income Statement in FRx which is restricted in the row format to pull a specific department and also uses account filters with the same restriction in the column format. I now have to modify that report to include a new department that just got created. In the column format, I included a separate column in the Month-to-date and YTD sections with the account filters restricted to that department. The problem with the report is that it doesn't tie with the GL trial balance. I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm guessing is with the row format. I would appreciate any...

Saving reports as a .pdf or .rpt file.
Hello: Can someone please tell me how I can save my Excel reports as a .pdf or .rpt file, if this is possible? Your help is greatly appreciated. Regards, Dinesh. Dinesh, Not sure about .rpt files, but to save as a pdf you need to own the full version of acrobat (not just the reader). Then you can print to pdf. Dan E "Dinesh" <needhelp@needhelp.com> wrote in message news:0b4401c381eb$aea173a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hello: > > Can someone please tell me how I can save my Excel reports > as a .pdf or .rpt file, if this is possible? Your help is > greatly...

Money 2002 will not run

Access 2007 Layout View for reports upgraded from Access 2003
I notice that in Access 2007 only those reports newly created in Access 2007 appear to have access to Layout View. In an ACCDB that had been converted from an Access 2003 MDB the reports that had originally been created in Access 2003 do not have access to this feature. Any attempt to do so is met with a "Layout view is unavailable for this Report." message. Is there any way, short of recreating the report and manually copying over its controls and code, to upgrade such reports so that Layout View is accessible? Hi Benjamin, 1. Open the report in design view 2. Open the property s...

Re: Workflow just wont run automatically, i have to run them manually
Yes, but i realized what i was doing wrong. I assumed [bad idea] that if i create a case and hit Save & Close the first time, taht the rule will run. In order for the rule to run automatically, it has to be Save, once it saves it, then Save & Close. Thanks for your reply. "Hi, Did you check the workflow monitor to see if the rules get triggered correctly and complete sucessfully ? Have a nice day, St=E9phane Dorrekens " --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://...

Outlook Still Running
I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit out of Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still running. Does anyone else have this problem and what can do to make sure this does not happen? Thanks for your help -- Neil Remove ABCD from Email address to reply <neil154ABCD@earthlink.net> wrote: > I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro and sometimes when I exit > out of Outlook, Outlook.exe and Winword.exe stay as processes still > running. Does anyone else have this problem and what can do to make > sure this does not happ...

Not-Selling Item Report
Is there a not-selling item report available? I would like to know which of my items have not sold in a certain period. There is a Last Sold column available on the Item reports. You could filter the report by this column. -- Jason Hunt Advanced Computer Systems Thanks for your help. This is exactly what I was looking for. (Should have found that myself). "Jason Hunt" <jhunt@advcs.ca> wrote in message news:f525685410ce8c7c3eeb9ee49c0@news.microsoft.com... > There is a Last Sold column available on the Item reports. You could > filter the report by this co...

percentages calculated for a report
I have a report for a query that pulls from 3 tables. The main table contains employee hours by month and budget code. The supplemental tables contain budget code descriptions and additional employee information. In the code footer, I calculate the total hours by code for the year-to-date. In the employee footer, I calculate the total hours by employee for the year-to-date. What I would like to add is column that shows the total hours by code as a percent of the total hours by employee. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? Hello. C. Adamek wrote: > I have a r...

Very strange problems while running Great Plains on workstations
I notice that a few workstations in an office I support are having problems when they run Great Plains. Excel, Outlook, Word and Dynamics.exe are showing in the Application event log as being Hanging or Faulting. I also see Fault Bucket errors, but when I search online I cannot find any information online. Here is one of the Fault Bucket errors: 3:15:35 pm 28-Sep-06 Application Hang None 1001 N/A Fault bucket 296734104. Also, these workstations are experiencing problems printing PDF files. Has anyone out there seen this behavior and if so, how can these problems be fixed? Thank you, ...

Publisher 2000 will not run
I had problems with Publisher 98 not running which we=20 never did solve so I installed office 2000 to see if=20 Publisher 2000 would function. Same problem: The flash=20 screen pops up and then disappears. No program. Microsoft=AE Publisher 2000 Version 6.0 has encountered a=20 problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the=20 inconvenience. Howard, hi again, Have you tried opening Publisher in safe mode? Publisher retains all printer information within its publications. If you can open Publisher in safe mode, either regress or update your printer and video drivers. -- Mary Sauer MS MV...

Linking QuickBooks Pro reports to Excel
How to create automatic links from QuickBooks Pro 2004 to excel? ...

Macro automatic run at open
Is there a simple way to have a macro automatically started when a workbook is open? Thanks Francesco Francesco, use the workbook open event, like this, Private Sub Workbook_Open() MsgBox "It Works!" End Sub To put in this macro, from your workbook right-click the workbook's icon and pick View Code. This icon is at the top-left of the spreadsheet this will open the VBA editor to the thisworkbook module, then, paste the code in the window that opens on the right hand side, press Alt and Q to close this window and go back to your workbook, now this will run every time you ...

Running diferent query with one command
I would like to run queries with just one botton and a date dispalyed in a form. If Sunday March 09, 2008, is dispalyed I would like to click on a button and run a query that will select emloyees that are scheduled to work on this day of the week along with other pertinent information already preselected by that query. Currenlty I am using 7 diferrent buttons to run 7 differnrent append queries but it is too confusing and I am sure there is an better way. Thanks Charles -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200803/1 Why 7 butt...

Win 7 Pro running 64 bit with Outlook 2007. Problem: frequent cras
I have a brand-new computer with i-7 processors and 8 GB of RAM running Win 7 Pro 64-bit. At the time of upgrading to new computer, i upgraded office 2003 to 2007. For the first month, all was well. Suddenly, my computer started crashing regularly, as in every 30 minutes. The screen would go blank, the mouse and keyboard wouldn't work, and I would have to do a hard reboot. The store where i bought the PC has done everything imaginable to try to isolate the problem. They have swapped out every component, including the RAM, motherboard, power supply, video card and all ca...

Run AutoDim without running Integration
I wonder how to modify the AutoDim.txt file so that every time the it only execute the macro file to logon into Great Plains, run couple of posting and then logoff Great Plains after posting. Is AutoDim able to run without running any integration? I don't see that happening as it wasn't the original idea behind the application. However if all you want to do is what you are saying, just create a macro to do this and run it via a scheduler. I believe there are several KB articles that talk about macros and dynamics/great plains. patrick developer support -- This posting is...