RMS Store Operations V2.0.0110 integration with QuickBooks Premier

Hi,
I am trying to setup RMS V2 to work with QuickBooks Premier: Retail Edition
2007. When attempting to import data in RMS from QB I'm getting two pop-ups:

Pop-up window #1:
"Could not retrieve the company from QB.
Error Details: Blank response received from QB"

Pop-up window #2 (shows up after I click OK on window #1):
"Connection successful - You've connected to QuickBooks and retrieved the
company info"

The QBImport.log file also says "Blank response received from QB" and
nothing gets imported.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Any suggestion is
appreciated.

Chris
0
ChrisM6592 (18)
12/28/2007 9:04:00 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How many digit i can set with my Store ID
How many digit i can set with my Store ID? Is it max of 4 digit? I do not suggest more than 5 as this may then cause problems with interstore transfer - also make sure that no transfer ID [which can manually be changed] is more than 14 characters. Afshin Alikhani -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Vincen" wrote: > How many digit i can set with my Store ID? > Is it max of 4 digit? ...

Quicker calculations -- storing huge equations or cutting and past
Good afternoon -- I built a workbook used to calculate medical fees and productivity. It's based on several reference lookups, and lots of internal calculations. For each item, there are three calculations, each of which consists of a formula 60-70 keystrokes long. When the user does this work, (s)he may do it for 100-200 items at a time. Right now, it can take 1-2 minutes to calculate the entire workbook so I leave calculation set to manual. My question -- I can either have all the equations located inside the cells, or create a little VB code to copy and paste them ...

Trying to update data in RMS with a web interface
My project is much more complicated, but I am hoping someone can give me some generic tips and/or code to assist me. I want to update a field in RMS with some data the cashier inputs on an HTML form. For example, if a cashier selects a customer using F7, I want them to press a custom button that brings up an HTML window. That html file will have a form where the cashier will enter some text in a textbox. When the cashier presses Submit, the text in the textbox will be written to the Customer.CustomText1 field. The two major issues are 1) how to pass the Customer.ID to the HTML window ...

RMS Turns off
While almost completing a transaction the program closes itself and the desktop secreen is visible. I have two pos machines but it only happens on one. At other times all together it gives a error messages soposuser.exe. Someone please help Alex, having the same problem on 4 terminals running RMS. The problem happens periodically when the user tries to tender a sale. Microsoft support has not been any help on this. Usually an error is generated that can be viewed in the application log. What equipment are you running RMS on? What other peripherals do you have attached? Maybe w...

RMS SO POS Bug ?
Hi, I use the standard EAN13 weight-code (that like with 20...). When Item with this code have a sale price, the POS do not show the real quantity (price of scale/standard price)*sale price = new quantity for pos. Do You have a solution? Thank you Antonio ...

Prices and cost Set to zero when exporting a new store
When I export a new store with 1.2.085v from headquarters all the cost and price information is set to zero. I have seen that there is a fix for 1.3v but i cannot seem to find any other fix for our version. Any suggestions? Thanks Joe Just run worksheets to update the cost and price. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. Joe Gonzalez wrote: > When I export a new store with ...

Intelligent Message Filter v2
Hi, I am having a problem with IMF v2 and it's archiving capability. I have included the reg key "ArchiveDir" and pointed it to the folder and set my Gateway threshold to SCL 9 and Action to "Archive". We are just setting this app up so we want to see what emails are been captured at an SCL 9 level and work our way up from there. I am using the Perf Mon util to see what is happening and there are messages assigned an SCL 9 rating but are not populating the Archive dir. I have Stopped and started SMTP and Exchange IS services after making the changes Any sugges...

Side-by-side installation of Visio 2003 and VEA that came with VS 1.0 Enterprise
Please let me know if installation of both Visio 2003 and VEA that came with VS 1.0 Enterprise on the same machine is officially supported. I can't speak for M$, but they respond that it does work (although a pain in the butt to reboot when you need to move from one to the other, also since the VEA version is really v2002 understand the VEA version may not read the v2003 files). Al "TomTom" <no_spam@nospamfordiscussion.com> wrote in message news:OZTSpD2ZEHA.3708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Please let me know if installation of both Visio 2003 and VEA that came >...

Any Liquor store RMS Users
Are there any Liquor store using RMS ? Is anyone willing to share some of their best practices, some ways they do things. Is there anything as "best practices' booklet for Liquor store using RMS, Few questions i have How is your inventory kept? Is everything by case based on supplier item numbers and than having a parent/child relationship to single item (bottle, 6 pack , etc) Or is it better to keep inventory by bottle with fast moving items having parent/child relationship How do you cover the need for extra fields needed Size Price per ounce Type, Proof Verital(types ...

Stored procedure, delete from multiple tables
Hello, In a stored procedure i want to delete data from multiple tables. Now i am doing this in my stored procedure: DELETE FROM table1 DELETE FROM table2 DELETE FROM table3 DELETE FROM table4 .... and so on Is it possible to do this in a more elegenat manner like holding the table names in some kind of array or variable and use a cursor or something to do de deletion? Any help would be very appreciated!!! Marcel See Dan Guzman's script to do that DECLARE @TruncateStatement nvarchar(4000) DECLARE TruncateStatements CURSOR LOCAL FAST_FORWARD FOR ...

RMS 2.0 and PC Charge
Is anyone using PC Charge Pro with RMS 2.0? I haven't been able to get any answers from Verifone as to certification with RMS 2.0. Does PC Charge Pro support the AVS function in RMS or does it do it itself? I'm changing Merchants and the new one requires using PC Charge Pro. Thanks, TomT Funny thing... I have basically the same question. Our MS VAR told me to check with PCCharge (Verifone) . VeriFone told me "They (MS RMS) test their versions with our software and keep a list of which is compatible. If you are using the newer version of RMS then I would say 5.7.1I SP...

Outlook 2007 password storing error
I'm sporadically and frequently getting a popup asking to enter my pop-server password even though its saved. It happens to random email accounts. First: System and background: Win7, Outlook 2007 Enterprise, POP server (owned domain at hosting service). Win7 was a clean installation and had no issues until a couple days ago. I've read just about everything I can find and here is what I've done, none of it having worked: -Deleted every mailbox account and rebuilt them -Deleted the PROTECT folder -Removed all anti-virus software -Did a System restore to ...

CRM Integration for Great Plains 07-07-04
Hi, I'm setting up a lab with CRM (v1.2), Great Plains (v7.5) and CRM Integration with Great Plains. I get an error message in installing CRM Integration; "Install Framework failed to install.SOAP Server application faulted". I tried to uninstall and reinstall but no success. Any idea ? I'm running on Windows 2003 Enterprise with SQL 2000 (SP3a). Thanks in advance. Sebastien How is your script maps on IIS? "Sebastien Demigne" <Sebastien.Demigne@fjordinteractif.com> wrote in message news:OPAIuSDZEHA.2576@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I...

Entourage-MAC 2004/V11.4.0- keeps shutting down!
Over the past few weeks Entourage keeps shutting down-consistently and many, many times per day! It seems to occur, firstly, after I have been on a website (using Safari 4.0.4) and I revert back to using Entourage...the latter then crashes and I have to restart that programme. The last time Entourage shut down-actually a few minutes ago-I then experienced a "kernel panic" at which time I "restarted" my MAC. This situation is really, really frustrating :-( Is my MAC telling me it's time for a new MAC with a totally upgraded "Office for MAC" (and a...

Excel 5.0 #2
I need some help. I have been a faithful user of version 5.0 and I missed my opportunity to upgrade easily. Is there anyone who would be willing to part with an intermediate version so I can make the jump. I understand I need at least an Excel 97. I believe 97 can convert 5.0 and 03 can convert 97. Hi Exc�l 97 - Excel 2003 all have the same file format 8and all can read Excel 5.0 files). So just check ebay and get on of the newer versions (Excel 2000 / Excel 2002) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Tim in Idaho" <Tim in Idaho@discussions.microsoft.com> schri...

Vista and RMS.
I am running Vista Ulitame 32 bit and RMS 2.0.0116. My question is has anyone been able to get an ingenico i6550 USB to work with this settings? Thanks -- Steve Are you using a Vista compatible OPOS for the ingenicco? "Steven @ S&S Tire Service" <StevenSSTireService@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E558D34-1EA8-4F04-ABA2-8567AC53B419@microsoft.com... >I am running Vista Ulitame 32 bit and RMS 2.0.0116. > My question is has anyone been able to get an ingenico i6550 USB to work > with this settings? > Thanks > -- > Steve I don'...

Help
Please help me with the uses of the following statement. On Error GoTo 0 What does the digit 0 stand for ? Line# , End or Others Thanks Hi directly from Excel's help: On Error GoTo 0: Deactivates all active error procedures in the current function/procedure -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany daniel chen wrote: > Please help me with the uses of the following statement. > > On Error GoTo 0 > > What does the digit 0 stand for ? Line# , End or Others > Thanks Daniel, It is used to re-set error handling, it doesn't actually go anywhere. When issued, erro...

Storing Exchange UserName and Password in Registry in Outlook 2000
I would like to hard code the username/passwd/domain (must be all 3) into the registry so that Outlook starts and automatically connects to exchange without having to manually enter credentials. The credentials are different to the user's NT credentials. Is this doable? No it isn't. Best that can be done is username & domain. "Auntie Calli" <auntie_calli@auntie_calli.com> wrote in message news:4535ccdd_1@news.adelaide.pipenetworks.com... >I would like to hard code the username/passwd/domain (must be all 3) into >the registry so that Outlook starts and a...

CRM 3.0 over SSL
I am trying to change a CRM deployment so that it now is accessible over SSL. I have added the certificate to the CRM website with the name crm.companyname.com and set the SSL port to 442. Before changing the registry settings e.g. ServerURl I can access the CRm website using: http://localhost:5555 https://servername:442 but not using https://crm.companyname.com - I get you are not authorized to view this page. When I change the registry settings to https://servername:442/MSCRMServices or https://crm.comapnyname.com:442/MSCRMServices and I use http://localhost:5555 or https://servername:442...

Return blank for true "if" statement when charting, not 0
Hi, In your formula use NA() instead of zero or "" Something like, =IF(test , NA() , False ) Cheers Andy Jay F wrote: -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Setting Security in RMS
A lot of my clients ask me how to do Security in RMS, so I thought it might be useful to everyone. If you want the screenshots, shoot me an email and I'll send you the original email with them. Follow these directions exactly and soon you will be an RMS security expert. Security at the POS 1. Create theoretical groups for security, group 1, group 2, etc. 2. These groups will be for managers, accountants, supervisors, cashiers, etc. 3. You can assign the group to the user templates you already have 4. go to the POS and click on the square in the lower left corner, giving yo...

Restore Exchange Root w/o disturbing Stores??
Is it possible to restore an Exchange root directory without distrubing the Directory and Information Store and their logs. I need to restore the entire C:\ partition to recover the functionality of an Add-In (Groupshield for Exchange). After the restore the contents of Exchange working directores MTA etc...will be about 3 days older than the current contents of the Directory and Priv/Pub databases; these are stored on different partitions. The Priv and Pub databases get a full back-up nightly, and commited logs are flushed. Thanks for any Advice. Charles "CharlesD"...

Populating the Inbox on the CRM 4.0 RTM VPC
Is there a way to add some emails into the Inbox on the new VPC? Lisa; I've never used the VPC, but assuming is has a mail server installed inside it (like Exchange)... I use a little command-line utility called bmail.exe. you can download it for free, drop it in your server, and then use a simple command-line to send a mail, and it winds up in your inbox. if you like, you can put the command in a batch file, and it's great for demos to simulate an inbound mail. http://www.beyondlogic.org/solutions/cmdlinemail/cmdlinemail.htm Hope that helps, Dave Ireland "Lisa B&qu...

Import Rms Database to POS 2009
Hi all, I got a hold of a 30 day trial POS 2009, so I wanted to import a RMS database backup file to POS 2009 so I could "check it out" before I decided to switch to POS 2009. How do I do it?? I tried Tools>Database>Restore option and also create option, but during the restore option is comes back with an error and shut down the restoredatabase.exe Any ideas what I am doing wrong??? thanks Arve We have an RR Import Utility that is working with POS2009 and RMS. We are giving this for a short time free of charge as part of our beta launch. Contact me if interested to...

Shared hosting and data store
If I want a shared exchange server used by deferent company�s, how would the best way to have data stores be? Just one data store, or one data store for each company? Are the amount of data stores limited? /C On Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise edition you can have up to 20 stores (max 4 Storage Groups with 5 Stores each). Keeping users from different companies on different stores doesn't really buy you anything unless they're going to have different policies applied to them, or the customer explicitly requests such a setup because of security requirements (such customers will ...