RMS Statements

How do you get the current date to print on a statement?
0
anonymous (74722)
4/14/2005 4:13:29 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Trying to update data in RMS with a web interface
My project is much more complicated, but I am hoping someone can give me some generic tips and/or code to assist me. I want to update a field in RMS with some data the cashier inputs on an HTML form. For example, if a cashier selects a customer using F7, I want them to press a custom button that brings up an HTML window. That html file will have a form where the cashier will enter some text in a textbox. When the cashier presses Submit, the text in the textbox will be written to the Customer.CustomText1 field. The two major issues are 1) how to pass the Customer.ID to the HTML window ...

RMS Turns off
While almost completing a transaction the program closes itself and the desktop secreen is visible. I have two pos machines but it only happens on one. At other times all together it gives a error messages soposuser.exe. Someone please help Alex, having the same problem on 4 terminals running RMS. The problem happens periodically when the user tries to tender a sale. Microsoft support has not been any help on this. Usually an error is generated that can be viewed in the application log. What equipment are you running RMS on? What other peripherals do you have attached? Maybe w...

Using more than one OR Statement
Hi there I am working on producing a time sheet for my work. I have the following function happening in a box : =IF(OR(B12="A/L",B12="S/L",B12="P/H",B12="FLEXI"),7/24,C12-B12-D12) where B12 = time started, C12 = time finished and D12 = length of unpaid breaks. Currently if someone puts either A/L, S/L, P/H or FLEXI it will show the value of 7.00 in the total colomn. What I would like to happen is that is somoene inputs "FLEXI" to the box that the value 0.00 would be shown. Reason being that tthis is time that a staff membe...

RMS SO POS Bug ?
Hi, I use the standard EAN13 weight-code (that like with 20...). When Item with this code have a sale price, the POS do not show the real quantity (price of scale/standard price)*sale price = new quantity for pos. Do You have a solution? Thank you Antonio ...

Any Liquor store RMS Users
Are there any Liquor store using RMS ? Is anyone willing to share some of their best practices, some ways they do things. Is there anything as "best practices' booklet for Liquor store using RMS, Few questions i have How is your inventory kept? Is everything by case based on supplier item numbers and than having a parent/child relationship to single item (bottle, 6 pack , etc) Or is it better to keep inventory by bottle with fast moving items having parent/child relationship How do you cover the need for extra fields needed Size Price per ounce Type, Proof Verital(types ...

Money 2003
Can no longer download, open, or delete downloaded bank statements. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can no longer download, open, or delete downloaded bank >statements. Any ideas? Is this the first time you posted about this? I've posted once before, but still am unable to resolve. Would appreciate assistance. >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> >wrote: > >>Can no longer download, open, or delete downloaded bank >>statements. ...

RMS 2.0 and PC Charge
Is anyone using PC Charge Pro with RMS 2.0? I haven't been able to get any answers from Verifone as to certification with RMS 2.0. Does PC Charge Pro support the AVS function in RMS or does it do it itself? I'm changing Merchants and the new one requires using PC Charge Pro. Thanks, TomT Funny thing... I have basically the same question. Our MS VAR told me to check with PCCharge (Verifone) . VeriFone told me "They (MS RMS) test their versions with our software and keep a list of which is compatible. If you are using the newer version of RMS then I would say 5.7.1I SP...

Vista and RMS.
I am running Vista Ulitame 32 bit and RMS 2.0.0116. My question is has anyone been able to get an ingenico i6550 USB to work with this settings? Thanks -- Steve Are you using a Vista compatible OPOS for the ingenicco? "Steven @ S&S Tire Service" <StevenSSTireService@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E558D34-1EA8-4F04-ABA2-8567AC53B419@microsoft.com... >I am running Vista Ulitame 32 bit and RMS 2.0.0116. > My question is has anyone been able to get an ingenico i6550 USB to work > with this settings? > Thanks > -- > Steve I don'...

Return blank for true "if" statement when charting, not 0
Hi, In your formula use NA() instead of zero or "" Something like, =IF(test , NA() , False ) Cheers Andy Jay F wrote: -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Setting Security in RMS
A lot of my clients ask me how to do Security in RMS, so I thought it might be useful to everyone. If you want the screenshots, shoot me an email and I'll send you the original email with them. Follow these directions exactly and soon you will be an RMS security expert. Security at the POS 1. Create theoretical groups for security, group 1, group 2, etc. 2. These groups will be for managers, accountants, supervisors, cashiers, etc. 3. You can assign the group to the user templates you already have 4. go to the POS and click on the square in the lower left corner, giving yo...

Import Rms Database to POS 2009
Hi all, I got a hold of a 30 day trial POS 2009, so I wanted to import a RMS database backup file to POS 2009 so I could "check it out" before I decided to switch to POS 2009. How do I do it?? I tried Tools>Database>Restore option and also create option, but during the restore option is comes back with an error and shut down the restoredatabase.exe Any ideas what I am doing wrong??? thanks Arve We have an RR Import Utility that is working with POS2009 and RMS. We are giving this for a short time free of charge as part of our beta launch. Contact me if interested to...

RMS Debit Card Set-up
Has anyone come across good ducumentation on how to use an RMS hook-in for debit card processing using a verifone. Thanks in advance. ...

If..Then..Else statement not working for Ye/No ComboBox?
Say that we have a ComboBox1 where its value are either YES or NO. I am writing such a simple If..Then..Else statement but it is not responding properly. If Me.ComboBox1.Value = Yes Then ...Statement1 ElseIf Me.ComboBox1.Value = No then ...Statement2 EndIf As for above code, when combo value is NO, Statement1 is executed, instead Statement2. When combo value is YES, nothing is executed! I could not sleep yesterday night because of this mystery. Could you help me please. Thanks Assuming that you've got the words Yes and No in the combo box, try putting quotes in your If statement: I...

Microsoft RMS Integrated CC processing
I have a client who will charge their customers a deposit for a boat rental. Does RMS allow for an authorization to the credit card? Meaning- will it verify funds and authorize that amount, but not actually transact that amount until requested at the POS? My thought is that this will not work. On a ZON machine- you can press a button that allows for a transaction to be authorized, or charged, and I dont know of a way this would work with the credit card integration. How would you suggest deposit transactions in RMS? Thanks, Andrea Andrea, Can't do it within RMS. Maybe with TPI ...

Backup RMS to CD
When I try to backup RMS to RWCD I get 'You do not have permission to save in this directory' Although drive is shareable to group 'everyone' and 'full control' is allowed. I'm a admin user and it will let be backup to c: folder and 'copy' bck file to the same cd drive with out any problem. The file is actually being saved by the service account that SQL Server is running under. You can create a batch file to run the backup then copy the file - backup scripts have been posted here (try searching Google Groups) and I think there is one in the Knowledg...

text box if statement does not work when displayed in main form
I have a subform (fExtraHrsDetails)with the below code. If the field (Stage) is "Active" the text box (ProjIDCL) is displayed else the text box(ProjID) is displayed Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.Stage = "Active" Then ProjIDCL.Visible = True ProjID.Visible = False Else ProjIDCL.Visible = False ProjID.Visible = True End If End Sub This works great in the subform, however, when I display the main form, the sub form does not display the correct text box. What am I doing wrong? Why does it work in the subform and when I display the main form is is not working??? -- de...

Populating cell by color format-IF statement?
Trying to return a 1 or 2 by the color format on a cell. So if A1 is yellow format, then return a 1 otherwise a 2. Possibilities please? Yes, but you need to use VBA, in other words you need to program it, you can't use any spreadsheet formulas for this. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "kdsteff" wrote: > Trying to return a 1 or 2 by the color format on a cell. So if A1 is yellow > format, then return a 1 otherwise a 2. Possibilities please? Ok. I am not a program writer. Can you help with the code? Must have to use ...

RMS in Mexico?
I had been asking Mexican suppliers and Microsoft Mexico itself about the availability of RMS for Mexican retailers, all i can get is "soon to be released" answers. But i found a couple of users here saying that they use RMS in Mexico. Is that a spanish language version? How can i use RMS in Mexico????... what about service and support??? Thanks in advance for your help Paco Call Scan Source Latin America [www.scansource.com - see Latin America]. They are official distributor for the region. They can put you in touch with a certified reseller for the region. We have ...

Download statement problem #2
I have a problem with Money 2006 while attempting to download a statement for one of my visa credit cards - I click the link on the banks website and Money prompts with the standard "Import complete" dialog, but instead of opening the account so I can Accept and reconcile the transactions, it takes me to the Account List screen, where it indicates 5 items to review from the statement. I click the account link to open the ledger but nothing happens. In the top-left corner it says "Item(s) to review: 5" but doesn't bold the entries and give my the opportunity to g...

RMS
I have an Avery/Berkle ix 202 scale. it produces a 13 digit upc(i think) bar code. Example:0200014002926. I not sure what the first digit is. the next 5 are the item numbers, the next number i'm not sure what it is, maybe a check digit, the next 5 are the price(00292= $2.92) and the last is a check digit. Under the new item menu i put: 20001400000. When I scan the bar code the proper price of $2.92 comes up but when i scan another barcode(0200017005863) of the exact same item but a different price it comes up not found. I know it is the 7th digit from the left that is causing the p...

Find and IF statement
Hi: I am using following formula to search a string and display in target cell, if first IF condition returns TRUE it displays BCOT, if not #value! error. any help. =IF(SEARCH("BCOT",A2)>0,"BCOT",IF(SEARCH("BCPN",A2)>0,"BCPN","")) "Atif" <Atif@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > =IF(SEARCH("BCOT",A2)>0,"BCOT",IF(SEARCH("BCPN",A2)>0,"BCPN","")) Try: =IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("BCOT",A2)),"BCOT",IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("BCPN",A2)),"BCPN...

Money 2004
I have downloaded statements from several different institutions but none will open. Money says I have statements to view but nothing I click will open the statements. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Jai wrote: >I have downloaded statements from several different >institutions but none will open. Money says I have >statements to view but nothing I click will open the >statements. In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair ...

RMS to actinic
Hi guys i have developed a RMS to actinic link for export you items straight into actinic include store quantities just thought i would tell you all as i have alot of customer that already have actinic sites and want a epos system that works with. I will be charging standard rate for this add on module. i believe that £250 to resellers in the uk the exchange rate for that in US dollars If your interested email me at Tom@psltd.net www.psltd.net Well done. Please email me some more info so I can make it available to the resellers that may need it Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailre...

RMS 1.x to 2.0 Upgrade Info
I finally got my copy of 2.0 over the weekend and started looking at the documentation - or should I say lack of. For anyone upgrading from a prior release, the "Getting Started Guide" is worthless. It has NOTHING in it about upgrading. The "readme.txt" on the CD is almost as bad - it has 6 sentences on upgrading. There are several questions what little documentation leads to: 1) Material indicates "upgrade process uninstalls the existing application and all of its files before installing the 2.0 release". How in the world do you test? I'm sorry, ...

Physical Inventory Scanners that are compatible with RMS
I'm looking for a scanner gun for doing the physical inventory. Can anybody recommend one that will generate a file that can be imported by RMS to adjust the Item Count? Thanks much, I have dealt with a guy named John, over at http://www.scantechintl.com go onto the site, or call the number 877-428-2633...he was telling me that he developed something that should do the trick. Check it out, and let me know if you can, I was sort of interested as well, but just not right at this time. Best of luck. >-----Original Message----- >I'm looking for a scanner gun for doing the...