RMS Purchasing problems

RMS SO 2.0 does not appear to be taking open transfer outs into
consideration when generating a PO.  Shouldn't any open transfer out
be treated in the same maner as a committed amount?
0
TomT
9/28/2010 5:08:09 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Tom,
If you are finding RMS' Purchase Order tools not up to par, please check
out our Advanced Purchase Order tool for RMS:
http://www.rite.us/PlugInDirectory/AdvancedPurchaseOrder.aspx.

If you have any questions, please shoot me an email or give me a call!

Thank you,

Ryan Sakry
Program Manager
rsakry@rite.us
http://www.rite.us
320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
320-230-1796 (Fax)

On 9/28/2010 12:08 PM, TomT wrote:
> RMS SO 2.0 does not appear to be taking open transfer outs into
> consideration when generating a PO.  Shouldn't any open transfer out
> be treated in the same maner as a committed amount?
0
Ryan

Problems with attachments #2
I have not been able to send attachments from Outlook that originate with my machine (I have win ME on a Dell laptop). Also, some people will get the attachment, but it will be changed from .doc to .dat, etc. However, I can forward attachments sent to me and the recipients will get them. Please help! Thanks. Make sure you use HTML or Plain Text format when sending messages to users of any other e-mail client besides Outlook. Don't use Rich Text format, which is proprietary to Outlook and will cause problems for other recipients, one of which is that they won't get your attac...

Trying to update data in RMS with a web interface
My project is much more complicated, but I am hoping someone can give me some generic tips and/or code to assist me. I want to update a field in RMS with some data the cashier inputs on an HTML form. For example, if a cashier selects a customer using F7, I want them to press a custom button that brings up an HTML window. That html file will have a form where the cashier will enter some text in a textbox. When the cashier presses Submit, the text in the textbox will be written to the Customer.CustomText1 field. The two major issues are 1) how to pass the Customer.ID to the HTML window ...

RMS Turns off
While almost completing a transaction the program closes itself and the desktop secreen is visible. I have two pos machines but it only happens on one. At other times all together it gives a error messages soposuser.exe. Someone please help Alex, having the same problem on 4 terminals running RMS. The problem happens periodically when the user tries to tender a sale. Microsoft support has not been any help on this. Usually an error is generated that can be viewed in the application log. What equipment are you running RMS on? What other peripherals do you have attached? Maybe w...

Purchase Order Generator
Customer would like to setup Order Multiples for PO Generator. There is an option on the Item Vendor Maintenance window (Cards-Inventory-Vendors) and on the Item Resource Planning Maintenance window (Cards-Inventory-Item Resource Planning). However when generating purchase orders the system does not look at either of these quantities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link...

"There was a problem sending the command to the program."
Hi Windows 2007 When I first logon and try to open a file by double-clicking it, the program (e.g Word or Excel) opens and gives a message "There was a problem sending the command to the program". Until I shut down again, double-clicking files works fine. I suspect this is Explorer-related. Does anyone know a fix? -- Steve Hi, Steve. > Windows 2007 There is no such operating system or program. According to the headers on your message, you are using: X-Newsreader: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 12.0.1606 But that doesn't tell us if you are using ...

HMONITOR problems with multiple monitors
I need to determine if a window I am about to open is on a valid monitor. That is, the user may have positioned it on an external monitor that no longer exists (laptop w/ external monitor later opened on laptop only is typical scenario to cause this). According to MSDN, I should be able to ask for the HMONITOR of the rectangle of the window, and get a NULL value if the monitor does not exist. I tried: HMONITOR hMonitor = MonitorFromRect(frame, MONITOR_DEFAULTTONEAREST); where 'frame' is the window rect. I always get a valid HMONITOR value though, even if I have positioned the...

Outlook 2002 rules problem
I have a rule that moves an incoming email but does not delete from the inbox. Now I have 2! Help Try adding "stop processing more rules" to the end of your rule so that no other rules will act upon it. There may be another rule that's creating the copy in the Inbox. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Richard" <rreggers@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:070501c36859$41a53530$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have a rule t...

purchase invoice entry
When matching a PO to a receipt number, I would like to see each line item numbered. When I match the invoices to our PO's, it is so much easier when there is a problem to see if it has to do with missing quantities without having to count each line item! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click ...

RMS SO POS Bug ?
Hi, I use the standard EAN13 weight-code (that like with 20...). When Item with this code have a sale price, the POS do not show the real quantity (price of scale/standard price)*sale price = new quantity for pos. Do You have a solution? Thank you Antonio ...

MeasureItem, DrawText and multiline listbox problem
I have a multiline listbox where even though there is plenty of room for the item text to display as a single line, it displays as two lines in the listbox. I set the item height in the overridden MeasureItem function: void PColorListBox::MeasureItem(LPMEASUREITEMSTRUCT lpMeasureItemStruct) { ASSERT(lpMeasureItemStruct->CtlType == ODT_LISTBOX); //LPCTSTR lpszText = (LPCTSTR) lpMeasureItemStruct->itemData; //ASSERT(lpszText != NULL); CSize sz; CDC* pDC = GetDC(); int item = lpMeasureItemStruct->itemID; CString text(""); GetText(item, text); CRect rect;...

Any Liquor store RMS Users
Are there any Liquor store using RMS ? Is anyone willing to share some of their best practices, some ways they do things. Is there anything as "best practices' booklet for Liquor store using RMS, Few questions i have How is your inventory kept? Is everything by case based on supplier item numbers and than having a parent/child relationship to single item (bottle, 6 pack , etc) Or is it better to keep inventory by bottle with fast moving items having parent/child relationship How do you cover the need for extra fields needed Size Price per ounce Type, Proof Verital(types ...

copy and paste memory problem
I'm running OS X 10.2.8 and MS office with the update 10.1.5. It had been working fine but then suddenly you cant copy and paste in Word. When you copy nothing goes to the clipboard and when you goto paste a message comes up that says "There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation". I've run Norton Disk Doctor and Speed Disk but nothing works and i have 20GB of space left on my eMac. Please Help. ive also had a similar problem in Excel thx, sean In article <5137c699.0310152020.184e79dc@posting.google.com>, sean_404@shaw.ca (sean_404) wrote: >...

Eseutil problems
Hi there. Im having some trouble with eseutil . My exchange is down coz of inconsistent data but after i do an intergrity check and a repair , it start working. but i cannot open attachements. If i try to do a defrag , i get several error messages like , "Illegal duplicate" key for the first time and "bad signature for a log file " in the second attempt. somebody pls assist with some tips. Rgds You also need to run "isinteg -s <servername> -fix -test alltests Run that over and over until you get 0 errors, 0 fixes. The syntax is the same with 5.5 sans t...

Problem Login
I had the server crashed during log in of sa. I'm tryin to log in to fabrikam but it specify that sa is alleady loged in. Trying to delete the previos session I get the table of user id's empty without an options to delete the sa session from Fabirkam. Please advice. Eyal. Hi Eyal, Can you get into the Dynamics DB Activity table in the SQL Server Enterprise Manager? Take a look in there and see if that has any users still logged in from the crash. As long as everybody is out you can delete the all the users out of the Activity table. Check the tempdb database specifically t...

RMS 2.0 and PC Charge
Is anyone using PC Charge Pro with RMS 2.0? I haven't been able to get any answers from Verifone as to certification with RMS 2.0. Does PC Charge Pro support the AVS function in RMS or does it do it itself? I'm changing Merchants and the new one requires using PC Charge Pro. Thanks, TomT Funny thing... I have basically the same question. Our MS VAR told me to check with PCCharge (Verifone) . VeriFone told me "They (MS RMS) test their versions with our software and keep a list of which is compatible. If you are using the newer version of RMS then I would say 5.7.1I SP...

Vista and RMS.
I am running Vista Ulitame 32 bit and RMS 2.0.0116. My question is has anyone been able to get an ingenico i6550 USB to work with this settings? Thanks -- Steve Are you using a Vista compatible OPOS for the ingenicco? "Steven @ S&S Tire Service" <StevenSSTireService@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E558D34-1EA8-4F04-ABA2-8567AC53B419@microsoft.com... >I am running Vista Ulitame 32 bit and RMS 2.0.0116. > My question is has anyone been able to get an ingenico i6550 USB to work > with this settings? > Thanks > -- > Steve I don'...

Setting Security in RMS
A lot of my clients ask me how to do Security in RMS, so I thought it might be useful to everyone. If you want the screenshots, shoot me an email and I'll send you the original email with them. Follow these directions exactly and soon you will be an RMS security expert. Security at the POS 1. Create theoretical groups for security, group 1, group 2, etc. 2. These groups will be for managers, accountants, supervisors, cashiers, etc. 3. You can assign the group to the user templates you already have 4. go to the POS and click on the square in the lower left corner, giving yo...

Problem with after update code in field that disables another field
Hi I want to be able to disable the Non Member field in a record when something is entered in the Member field. Unfortunately, the code I am usng below disables the Non Member field in *all* records, and the database has to be closed and reopened to get round this before data entry can continue. I'd be grateful if someone could show me the correction, Thanks. Private Sub Member_AfterUpdate() If Not IsNull([Member]) Then Me![Non Members].Enabled = False Else Me![Non Members].Enabled = True End If End Sub Sam, You need to put that same code in on the OnCurrent event of the form...

Excel 97
I have been running a visual basic macro in Excel and keep getting the following error message ! --------------------------- EXCEL.EXE - Application Error --------------------------- The instruction at "0x30192d25" referenced memory at "0x00350b18". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program --------------------------- OK Cancel --------------------------- WHAT CAN I DO ?? Hi, There is a bad spot on your RAM memory. Restart your machine, and most likely, Excel won't load at the same ...

conversion from biz to deluxe caused odd problem
I had money 2003 biz version and was only using the personal section (no business entries). i bought a new computer, which had money 2003 deluxe. i exported from the biz edition, and imported into deluxe. seemed to import all of the data. when i look at an account in 'all transaction' mode, the balances are correct. but when i look at an account in 'unreconciled transactions' the balances are in the trillions! same when i try to balance an account or look at the account list. it's nice to think that i have a lot more money than bill, but it looks like a ser...

Import Rms Database to POS 2009
Hi all, I got a hold of a 30 day trial POS 2009, so I wanted to import a RMS database backup file to POS 2009 so I could "check it out" before I decided to switch to POS 2009. How do I do it?? I tried Tools>Database>Restore option and also create option, but during the restore option is comes back with an error and shut down the restoredatabase.exe Any ideas what I am doing wrong??? thanks Arve We have an RR Import Utility that is working with POS2009 and RMS. We are giving this for a short time free of charge as part of our beta launch. Contact me if interested to...

problem writing in INI file
Hi, I want to write a long file path in an INI file. I have written following function to write in INI file: void Ini_ParamFileWriteField(CString strSection, CString strFieldName, CString strFieldValue) { LPTSTR pSection = strSection.GetBuffer (5); LPTSTR pField = strFieldName.GetBuffer (256); LPTSTR pResult = strFieldValue.GetBuffer (256); BOOL b = WritePrivateProfileString(strSection,strFieldName,strFieldValue,INI_FILE); } This function writes successfully in the INI file, but file names writen are not complete (a part of file name is written at the end of the section). Following are...

RMS Debit Card Set-up
Has anyone come across good ducumentation on how to use an RMS hook-in for debit card processing using a verifone. Thanks in advance. ...

Installer Problems
Hi! I had Money 2002 on my computer. I "downloaded" the Money 2004 "trial". (I have decided to purchase it soon anyway.) My question: Everytime I "click on" my Money icon on desktop, the Windows Installer trys to install it again and I can't just open money. Then a pop up comes up & says "please insert Money 2004 CD". Is there anyway around this? Especially the Windows Installer. Thanks Guys!! ...

Purchase Vendor Detail Entry Window
When creating a Purchase Order the Bill-to-Address and Ship-to-Address ID default from the Company Address and my client has a different address for the Ship-to address. I have reviewed reviewed the KBA 887113 - How the ship-to address for PO works. The Shipping Method for the PO Line is 'Delivery' and the Site ID has the correct Address, but when the PO is printed it still has the Company address. How do I get the correct Ship-to Address to print on the Purchase Order. Thanks for the help. -- Deions A couple of methods.... If the client has ONLY ONE ship to address, modify t...