retrieving my questions

I am still learning how to use this system to it's fullest.  How can I locate
the questions I have asked in the past?  Is there an easy way?
--
Zunibear in Montana
0

It depends upon how you are viewing this forum.

If using Outlook Express, make sure your view is set for all messages.  You
could then sort by "From".  If you don't want to loose the threaded response
view, don't sort, but you probably have a copy of any post you did in the
"Sent Items" folder in Outlook Express.  Look there, find the one you are
interested in, and scroll to that date in the forum listing.

--

John M.

"Zunibear" <Zunibear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am still learning how to use this system to it's fullest.  How can I
>locate
> the questions I have asked in the past?  Is there an easy way?
> --
> Zunibear in Montana

I am using my hotmail account so I don't have a sent que.  Any other ideas?
--
Zunibear in Montana

"John M." wrote:

> It depends upon how you are viewing this forum.
>
> If using Outlook Express, make sure your view is set for all messages.  You
> could then sort by "From".  If you don't want to loose the threaded response
> view, don't sort, but you probably have a copy of any post you did in the
> "Sent Items" folder in Outlook Express.  Look there, find the one you are
> interested in, and scroll to that date in the forum listing.
>
> --
>
> John M.
>

> "Zunibear" <Zunibear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am still learning how to use this system to it's fullest.  How can I
> >locate
> > the questions I have asked in the past?  Is there an easy way?
> > --
> > Zunibear in Montana

0
Zunibear (11)

How to retrieve the string from dialog box
Hi All, Does anyone know how to retrieve a string in IDC_STATIC on a dialog box? I have to print out a report with an application version at the bottom line for users to be aware of it in my application. I don't know how to retrieve the string in IDC_STATIC control on a dialog box. It would be very nice that someone let me know how to do that without calling the dialog box. TIA Hwasoo Lee Back 9 wrote: > Hi All, > > Does anyone know how to retrieve a string in IDC_STATIC on a dialog box? > I have to print out a report with an application version at the bottom line &g...

retrieve an AVERAGE of a range using VLOOKUP to locate start/end d
Can I calculate the average of a range based on VLOOKUP? In other words, can I get Excel to "look up" the respective START / END dates of an investment position listed in Sheet 1 and then go and locate those 2 distinct cell values in in a different sheet (Sheet 2) utilizing VLOOKUP function and then return the calculated AVERAGE of the cells within that range back into Sheet 1? Appreciate any thoughts if doable in Excel in any way? tAKE A LOOK AT AverageIFS and see if that does what you want. If it were me, I'd probably enter the formula manually, record the resu...

Retrieve mouse position
Hi, I am writing an app in which I need to retrieve the mouse coordinates even when it mouse is outside the main frame. How do I do it? Thanks! xg >Hi, I am writing an app in which I need to retrieve the mouse coordinates >even when it mouse is outside the main frame. How do I do it? Thanks! Have you tried calling GetCursorPos? If you want to know when the mouse is moving I think you'll need to use a hook - have a look at SetWindowsHookEx WH_MOUSE. Dave IN addition to David's answer, you have not stated the problem you are trying to solve. For examp...

Mass Mailing questions
I'm presently trying to get Outlook to work as a good mass email program. It is working exceptionally well sans one option. Say I send out 1800 emails and I get back 300 or so removal requests and bad emails (I'm on my first run, so lots of errors). In no way do I want to remove all those addresses one by one. What is the best way to handle this? ...

If Function Question
I have a listbox in cell a15 with a Yes & No. If user picks "yes", lock cell a16 because the question will not be applicable, and I don't want the user to choose any option. How do I do that in excel? Thanks! Damil, Copy the code below, right-click the sheet tab, select "View Code" and paste the code into the window that appears. Your worksheet should be protected, with a password - the password assumed below can be changed. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const PW As String = "Password" If Target.Addr...

Question about Blanket PO
I have a Blanket purchase order that when viewed on the screen contains items. However, when printed out it is blanket. What is causing this error? Thanks in advance! do the quantities ordered exceed the quantities received for this PO? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "dianeha" wrote: > I have a Blanket purchase order that when viewed on the screen contains > items. However, when printed out it is blanket....

Retrieving comment using range name
I have singular cells in different places referenced by their range names. Is there a way to get the comments corresponding to the referenced ranges (singular cells)? Thanks in advance, Tomek Set testrng = Range("A3:A4", "C3:C4") comment1 = testrng(1).Comment.Text .... commentn = testrng(n).Comment.Text Stefi „topola” ezt írta: > I have singular cells in different places referenced by their range > names. Is there a way to get the comments corresponding to the > referenced ranges (singular cells)? > Thanks in advance, > Tomek > > did yo...

Question on the address book, the offline address and the AD security
OK let's say on AD security i remove the read right for all users on an attribute (initials for exemple) Now a connected user (owa or outlook) display the detailled view of a user, does the initials attribute is show? And of it's an offline user, if it display the detailled view of a user, does the initials attribute is show? how exchange work with the ad security? stored on the adress book or bypass ? thx for answer Hi Customer, Thanks for your posting here. First, Global Address Book (GAL) is a query of all the Mailbox-enabled and mail-enabled objects in the Exchange or...

Edge server question
Hello, I'm trying to set my Edge server to use a smarthost by creating a custom send connector and specifying a smarthost. When I do this it seems like I have success until I send a piece of mail that does not have a valid domain name at which point that mail sits in the queue (on the edge) and seems to block any mail sent after that even if that mail has a valid domain name. I see that eventually that mail goes out but I don't know what I should expect here. Is there some sort of default time that Exchange 2K7 follows if mail is holding up a send connector? Thanks! ...

Exchange send and receive limit question
We are using Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 I have 2 separate mailbox stores One store is for calendaring only and the other is for email The calendaring store we set the send and receive limit to 6K. Management thinks this will help stop viruses. The other we set the send and receive limit to 10 MB. As of now each time I create a mailbox, I have to set these values manually. Is there a way to create a policy to set this limit when a user is created in either store? I have looked into creating the users with a script, but have not found a way to set this value in script either. Thank...

Retrieving messages
Help, I mistakenly restored all the defaults on Outlook (the computer did not crash) losing all the messages and address book. I have had to set up the application from scratch entering account details etc. Question is: are all the messages and contacts still held on the computer even the program needs to be set up again and, if so, how do I retrieve them. Any assistance greatly appreciated. Thanks. P89 If you made a backup of your system or My Documents, search for a file called Outlook.pst. If you have that you can import all the information. Al "peterson89" <peterson...

question on rpc over http
Hi, I have front-end/back-end server setup, I want to use rpc over http and I have an ISA server. Do I publish the font-end server or the back-end server thru the ISA server? Thanks On Wed, 11 May 2005 09:27:25 -0700, "billd" <billd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, I have front-end/back-end server setup, I want to use rpc over http and I >have an ISA server. Do I publish the font-end server or the back-end server >thru the ISA server? > >Thanks You publish the FE. What version are you using (of ISA)? 2003 as far as i know. thanks "Mark Arno...

Retrieving lost messages after Synchronization in Outlook Express
Setup for my hotmail messages to be downloaded to Outlook Express. When tried to connect to see an old message, didn't realize that it was setup to auto synch. My messages were deleted from hotmail, and are now lost on Outlook Express after synching. Is there anyway to retrieve the lost messages from Outlook Express? I really needed some of the items in there, and had downloaded them so they wouldn't be lost. Thanks! ...

Retrieve
Hi how do i retrieve all the postings i have posted in this group. sometimes forget of where i posted my i will be glad to get to know how to pull out my own questions cheers Click on your name to view the profile...Then click 'Recent posts by this user' http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc&p=1&tid=467a932d-65b6-4bb1-98e1-25def53a971a&mid=467a932d-65b6-4bb1-98e1-25def53a971a -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Amin" wrote: > Hi how ...

=IF(ISNA) Question -
Ok, I need help...... This formula returns constant errors......What am I missing? =IF(ISNA(INDEX('Oct 09 Discrepancy'!$A$1:$C$875, MATCH("0166 Count",'Oct 09 Discrepancy'!$A$1:$A$875,), MATCH("Counts",'Oct 09 Discrepancy'!$A$1:$C$1,))),"", INDEX('Oct 09 Discrepancy'!$A$1:$C$875, Match("0166 Count",'Oct 09 Discrepancy'!$A$1:$A$875,) Match("Counts",'Oct 09 Discrepancy'!$A$1:$C$1,))) Without seeing the data, hard to tell. Try to debug 1) what is the result of MATCH("0166 Count...

smtp connector/ headers question
2 Ex2003 servers. fe/be. Need outgoing mail headers to only have fe name/address in the header. To force outbound through the fe, created an smtp connector with the fe as the bridgehead. Now, all outbound mail is indeed going out through the fe server, but in the message header, the be server name and internal ip still is there. Need it gone. What am I missing? Thanks On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:06:46 -0800, ksb <ksb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >2 Ex2003 servers. fe/be. Need outgoing mail headers to only have fe >name/address in the header. To force outbound through...

Retrieving
Is there any way to retrieve how many web pages are opened by Internet Explorer, and what URLs are opened by it, from another process? I searched for IHTMLDocument5 and so on, however, I could't find any hint. Please reply. Thanks in advance. Regards, Hyun-jik Bae ...

Good GP Admin Interview Questions
Our GP admin abruptly quit on us, so we've got to hire a new one. What are some good over-the-phone interview questions to help us sort the "wheat from the chaff" as it were to determine who should come in for an in-person? ...

No free/busy information could be retrieved
Recently migrated from 5.5 to exch2003, once the 5.5 machine was turned off, users free/busy information is not available, if the 5.5 machine is turned on it is available, does anyone know what I need to so that the information is available after 5.5 is turned off? -- Thanks Sounds like you forgot to re-home the System Public Folders (specifically the Free/Busy Public Folder) before turning the old server off. Follow the details in this article for a list of things you should do in order to retire the 5.5 server. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307917 - referen...

Stack overflow question
Occassionally when on Facebookwith MSIE if I have 2 instance of Facebook open (Different pages) I will get an error message of "Stack Overflow at Line: 31". When I click OK the page finishes loading fine. Any suggestions as to what is going on? Running: <<< System Summary >>> > Manufacturer : eMachines Inc. > Mainboard : eMachines WMCP61M > Chipset : nVidia GeForce 6100V > Processor : AMD Athlon Neo MV 26 @ 1600 MHz > Physical Memory : 4096 MB (2 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM ) > Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 ...

question
got similar question here. In MFC SDI, how to display content of a 10 bit BYTE* iData Buffer (1024*512) on screen?. yimi wrote: > got similar question here. > In MFC SDI, how to display > content of a 10 bit BYTE* iData Buffer > (1024*512) on screen?. > You can make in into a bitmap with CreateDIBSection and paint the bitmap. Example at http://codeguru.earthweb.com/bitmap/DIBSectionLite.shtml -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...

pivot table question
My data table has a 'costs' and 'date' column. I'm interested in getting data from the last 7 days and having it in the field list so that I can use it as part of a formula. Does anyone know how I can do this? Excel 2007 PivotTable Filter last 7 days. http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/12_03_09a.xlsx Great. Thanks so much! ...

two offices and a single exchange server question.
I have two offices, one in Washington and one in Detroit. They are both connected to each other via a T1. Right now the washington site has the exchange server, and everyone in Detroit must connect to the server over the T1. What are my options for setting up a solution that will be faster for the Detroit group? I am running DFS right now for most other appliations, and I KNOW you can't use DFS on exchange, however, what other options do I have? I would also like to keep the e-mail addresses the same for the people in Detroit. I think we all know how much of a pain it is to change th...

out of office question
How can I customize a mailbox where the out of office message doesn't say that we are out of office I just want a mailbox to auto reply to people that send to it Like a customer service mailbox that says we have received your message and we are processing it But not for it to say out of office so customers think we are not in. Look into Mail Essentials from GFI. "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93D07C96-A746-47FC-A7BF-07C81F40453F@microsoft.com... > How can I customize a mailbox where the out of office message doesn't say > t...

retrieving my questions
I am still learning how to use this system to it's fullest. How can I locate the questions I have asked in the past? Is there an easy way? -- Zunibear in Montana It depends upon how you are viewing this forum. If using Outlook Express, make sure your view is set for all messages. You could then sort by "From". If you don't want to loose the threaded response view, don't sort, but you probably have a copy of any post you did in the "Sent Items" folder in Outlook Express. Look there, find the one you are interested in, and scroll to that date in the f...