resturant software

It would be beneficial to have RMS in its natural state (without addons, from
MS partners that never work as well) have the ability to implement tips like
restuarant/hospitality programs similar to Aloha POS. This will allow charges
(tips) to be added at the end of the shift without having to worry about the
card being approved for the extra amount.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fd9de0fe-2b3f-446b-af83-04ef7f11b7cd&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
Akua (2)
7/14/2007 3:10:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

MS Money 2007 automatic software update problems
I am having the automatic update problem with Money 2007, in which every time I start it up, it prompts me for the update even though it has already been through it and supposedly "successfully" updated. I found the post suggesting uninstalling IE7, and I tried that, but to no avail. I wonder if anyone has any other suggestions. I found my update log, and will post it here: Date: 07/28/2007 (mm/dd/yyyy) Time: 02:31:56 (hh:mm:ss) Entering mnyupdate.exe Parsing cmdline ParseCmdLine: CmdLine = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2007\mnyupdate!@#@.exe" /p:0x688 /a:"C:\P...

gp10 software
I have to reload gp10 on my computer because it is corrupted, our original disk is corrupted as well. I was wondering if there was a link somewhere to get gp10 Thanks, -- Carol You bet there is. The DVD release from June is available in CustomerSource. It's all one BIG file so make sure you have a fast internet connection or a lot of time. Also, if you have a subscription to MSDN, you can download GP from there. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Carol" wrote: > I have to reload gp10 on my computer because it is corrupted, our original > disk is corrupted as well. I wa...

software programme
Hi all, Does anybody know of a software program (free or otherwise) that will enable me to be able to collect 'current balance' data from several online accounts I have (which are all password protected) and be able to collate all this information in an excel worksheet I am running windows xp (home edition) and excel 2000 (I think!) Thanks spanna ...

E-mails only found by third party software
After a cleanup in my inbox I'm missing a mail. The Outlook search function is unable to find this mail, it's gone. However, the third party software called Lookout Search finds this mail, and it finds it where it's supposed to be, in the Inbox. However, I'm unable to see this particular mail in this inbox... How is this possible? Is the index screwed? How do I recover from this? Can I trust Outlook to store my mails..? I have print screens that shows the mail in the inbox when searched for through Lookout Search, together with the inbox where it's missing. McEv...

Web store software
I use RMS for my physical retail store and I plan to open a web store. What storefront, shopping cart software do you recommend that is hosted by an ISP, highly customizable, and can possibly integrate with RMS database? I tried Miva and OpenUI hosted on Value Web but it's been a disaster. It just does not work! Try: www.newestech.com Jim Janke Emerald Business Systems "mas" <mas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:519092F4-54F9-4746-AD62-582DB999BAB0@microsoft.com... > I use RMS for my physical retail store and I plan to open a web store. What >...

Best software for writing a software spec?
Let me apologize in advance if this post is slightly off-topic (comp.specification is full of spam these days), but I'm assuming that everying on this NG will know what I'm talking about and will at least be able to point me in the right direction. I'm looking for some not-expensive software that will help me write a software spec. I've used Rational products before, and it's nice to double-click somewhere in your spec and go straight into your code, but it's not worth that kind of money. Right now all I've got is a Word document. I've used the n.n.n numberi...

Free pdf software?
What was the name of the "other" free .pdf software that some have mentioned here often - that is, the one that is "not" Cutepdf ?? Cutepdf works pretty well, was just wanting to try the other one. Any pros or cons on them? Thanks! spncity A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from spncity <publisher at spncity.mailshell.com>!"... > What was the name of the "other" free .pdf software that some have > mentioned here often - that is, the one that is "not" Cutepdf ?? > > Cutepdf works pretty well, wa...

Authorizing software
I downloaded Money 2007 about a year ago, and I just had to reload Windows on my computer. I can access the directory where Money was loaded, but I need to download and reinstall it. I don't have the original authorization code however. Is there anyway to recover it or reinstall without it? In microsoft.public.money, Eric wrote: >I downloaded Money 2007 about a year ago, and I just had to reload Windows on >my computer. I can access the directory where Money was loaded, but I need >to download and reinstall it. I don't have the original authorization code >howe...

Do we have a software which can export text to excel perfectly?
do we have such software frnds??? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you mean Import into excel? And if you can tell excel that the data is either fixed width or has a common separator, then excel will be pretty close to perfect! If you can't tell excel that stuff, then I think you'll need to do some data cleansing after you import it. "vikram <" wrote: > > do we have such software frnds???? > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

resturant software
It would be beneficial to have RMS in its natural state (without addons, from MS partners that never work as well) have the ability to implement tips like restuarant/hospitality programs similar to Aloha POS. This will allow charges (tips) to be added at the end of the shift without having to worry about the card being approved for the extra amount. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button...

software update money 2007
downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else? "wildwood178" wrote: > downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else? anyone having trouble updating? downloads all the update files then says it can not update, over and over same thing. This is the MS Money program update. On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:55:02 -0700, wildwood178 <wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else? My "Internet Updates" option doesn't have a "software&quo...

Money 2004 Resture Backup
I experienced a system crash recently and reinstalled MS Money 2004 Standard edition. I am attempting to restore the backup file that Money creates every time I exit Money, but am unable to do so. I select the backup file to restore, select the place to put the new file, and as it begins to restore, Money disappears and I get a cryptic message saying "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I click to send Error Report <refrain from sarcastic comment> and Money restarts but I have no restored file. What am I mi...

After I install a software in windows xp , how many changes have h
After I install a software in windows xp , how many changes have happen in registry? Because I need to read the value of registry ,please tell me all the changes in registry. I appreciate your help. -- jake After you install "a piece of software" in Windows, some number of registry keys, dependent entirely on whatever the person writing the installation decided should be modified, have been modified. In addition, once you run it, some other keys, defined by the person who coded it, and based on whatever actions the user has taken, will be changed. Each piece of software is ...

Anti-virus software for Exchange Server
Has anyone use bitDefender for MS Exchange Server 2003? I read their info on the website and check out their prices. Any feed back on this is appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Budget Software
Does anyone know of or recommend a third party application to create budgets and/or forecasts that would integrate with GPv10? Thank you Have you looked at MS Forecaster? It's an optional module for GP. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com On Apr 26, 3:55=A0pm, Junior De Alba <JuniorDeA...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of or recommend a third party application to create budg= ets > and/or forecasts that would integrate with GPv10? ...

recommended software for sharing address list
small company (very small) doesnt have exchange, but uses outlook 2003 for email. they have email from 3rd part company via pop3. they want to be able to share their address books between them. what are the best solutions out there to accomplish this? Hi Gary, Outlook sharing solutions: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm Article about "sharing your Outlook information (by Eric Legault)" http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011477571033.aspx Office Marketplace Outlook messaging tools: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/CE010719621033.aspx Recommen...

Auction Software #5
AJ Auction pro is the best and the professional auction site on the Internet. AJ Auction pro's Enterprise Software is bundled with a wide range of extremely scalable products integrated into one turn-key package. It provides companies with all of the tools needed to fully execute an online auction strategy. Being a pioneer and expert in the field of auction we develop a consistent marketing framework to prove and improve results, and build profitable, long-lasting relationships with your customers. We provide solutions that dramatically improves online market. Sources: http://www.ajauctio...

Custom "File" Menu Bar only showing "Other"
I have a MS Access 2000 database application with a custom menu bar i.e. File, with a list of commands. On just this one computer, this menu is being replaced with a single item in the list "other", and when it is opened, it goes straight to a BlueTooth WidComm application menu. I've tried replacing the database file (it's an .mde file) with a fresh file, but my toolbar still isn't showing up correctly. Any ideas on how to find something in the registry perhaps? I uninstalled every blue-tooth application I could find, and now I still just get the "other" optio...

software update
I had to restore my computer to a point in February. Now money plus requires a software update and wants me to close Money. nothing happens when i do that the scene is repeated each time i open money. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Howard Kaskel wrote: >I had to restore my computer to a point in February. Now money plus requires >a software update and wants me to close Money. nothing happens when i do >that the scene is repeated each time i open money. Any suggestions? With Vista, right-click the Money launch icon and select RunAsAdministrator. Let the update h...

software
Ik zoek software voor mijn realplayer pro.kan mij iemand helpen ...

Synching with a blackberry with Microsoft software only
Is it possible to sych a blackberry curve 8310 with outlook 2007 without using the Research in Motion software? It was very cumbersome and took up alot of RAM unncecessarily. It also loads automatically when you start your computer and I don't want it. Does Microsoft have software that also does it? What would I need to buy? I have MS Office Professional Plus (2007). "Operkyone" <Operkyone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67E6049E-624A-4CCE-9617-2EC0CDA48315@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to sych a blackberry curve 8310 with outlo...

Free Software & Purchased Software
We sometimes hear the refrain in these newsgroups, from some quarters, that we shouldn't expect too much from WLM or some other "free" Microsoft software because we are not paying for it. ....That we should buy Outlook for example if we want more. But many of us see Outlook as slow, cumbersome and designed for business use -- not personal use -- ergo no integrated newsreader. We want a personal email client and newsreader -- a genuine successor to OE. So, I say charge us for WLM, sell it to us -- as a superior, carefully honed and developed Microsoft product, constantly u...

business software
I just upgraded to windows xp professional and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions on a great accounting program for a small business. Thanks Quickbooks works just fine for my small biz -- Kevin Hill 3NF Consulting www.3nf-inc.com/NewsGroups.htm "ashy" <mymicayla@msn.com> wrote in message news:079801c34f84$0101abf0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I just upgraded to windows xp professional and would like > to know if anyone has any suggestions on a great > accounting program for a small business. Thanks > > > > > > > > > &g...

Software Question
Is there a software available for Mac (Macinthosh compatible) that is similar to Money software ? Thanks for helping me. -----===(*)===----- Steve Simard http://www.free-home-business-factory.com -----===(*)===----- Money doesn't have a version for the Mac, although Quicken does. "Steve Simard" <magicarm@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:BC3410BF.2A65D%magicarm@videotron.ca... > Is there a software available for Mac (Macinthosh compatible) that is > similar to Money software ? > > Thanks for helping me. > > -----===(*)===----- > > S...

Does Windows XP Home have its own CD/DVD writer software?
Hi, Does windows have its own writer software for CDs and DVDs? I have had to reinstall Windows to a new drive. Windows can read from the DVD drive but it will not format a blank CD/DVD or erase files from a used CD/DVD. Any ideas? Thanks Gerald "Gerald Bramwell" <newsgroups@animals-in-distress.net> wrote in message news:e0jD315OLHA.1324@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Does windows have its own writer software for CDs and DVDs? I have had > to reinstall Windows to a new drive. Windows can read from the DVD drive > but it will not format a blank CD/DVD...